Wiki Points!!!!!!!!!

Spides69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

After so many years, I have finally reached over 5000 points, man was that a struggle, I remember when this site was just getting started, I didn't know very much about anything else other than Spider-man at the time, but now in my life, I have so much knowledge to give and provide for the curious minds of the internet. This is a spectacular website, and very fun to get involved in. Who else enjoys this website the same way I do?

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sweet, I just crossed the 5000 threshold too.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Contributing to the Wiki is definitely quite rewarding on many fronts. Enhances the site for others as well. Good job!

Spides69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thoroughly enjoy this site. I feel like I can be involved in the nerd community. Whereas this is a hobby that I like to do when I have time. Aside from me creating a new comicbook, and cosplaying. I just love this site.

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 22

@spides69: Congrats on 5k. It gets easier from there onwards.

Take a look at my 2 million wiki points; that took me years of hard work that has drastically influenced the site.

Spides69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudguy: although I may never hit the 2 million mark. I do hope to gain more through the years. Also, how can I add an alias to characters, locations, objects?

cloudguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 22

@spides69: The wiki points don't matter at the end of the day, what matters is the contributions you make. Even the smallest of changes such as typo corrections and issue associations add up over time.

Alias' can only be added by moderators (something I'm not) and you can request for them to be added in this thread.
If you ever need advice, feel free to PM me.

Spides69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cloudguy: thank you, and thank you for the follow. I will be keeping in touch.