- It's humorless and dark, assassinating the campy charm of the comics that inspired it.
- Literally the only thing it has in common with Archie Comics is the characters' names. (Not to mention half the characters are made up.)
- The writing is mediocre at best, and at times unintentionally hilarious.
- It tries to break taboos by doing things like having Archie and Ms. Grundy do the devil's tango.
- The only good thing about it is that some of the actors, such as Cole Sprouse and KJ Apa, are actually decent and don't deserve to be in such a dumb show.
I'd like to hear your thoughts, whether you agree or disagree.