Why only human is female prettier than male?

#1 Posted by CCThor (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

In most animals world like birds are usually males are pretty, and male lions have pretty hair unlike females.

Why only humans play the complete opposite way?

#2 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

Because of mcu captain marvel one shoting beings like mcu thor

#3 Posted by CCThor (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor:

Yes Superman is the prettiest guy I have ever seen.

#4 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by bleidd (539 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're a straight male then obviously you find human female prettier than human males. It's not rocket science.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1c05fa60e22
#6 Posted by deactivated-5d1c05fa60e22 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a matter of opinion, it's all about attracting a mate & men arguably standout more.

#8 Edited by PurplePerson (931 posts) - - Show Bio

The male’s reproduction is limited by his number of partners, while the female’s is limited by her access to resources. Essentially, this means that the male is seeking a high QUANTITY of partners while the female seeks a high QUALITY of partner. Therefore, it’s up to the male to be the “showy” sex, via bright colours, impressive manes/tails/horns, etc. which tend to signal a healthy, powerful male who is likely to have good resources (that may be territory or just limited to good genes depending on the species) that the “choosy” female and her potential offspring can inherit. So males are in more direct sexual competition (usually) than females because 1 male may have many partners so it’s more important that they are attractive, females really just need to be nearby in breeding season and males will want to do it with them, regardless of attractiveness. There are of course exceptions to this, but in mammals and birds this is the normal way of things.

The mistake you make is to think human females are “prettier.” I would agree with you subjectively but ask yourself this: what makes lions “prettier” than lionesses? I would say they aren’t prettier but they maybe look more impressive because a) they’re larger and b) they have extra hair. In humans, males are also larger and have extra hair, so it’s really not so different.

#9 Edited by Wut (7491 posts) - - Show Bio

Because human females are superior to human males. Not that difficult of a concept.

EDIT: For people saying its 'all perspective'.. consider the people that everyone usually goes nuts for, male and female alike, they tend to be extremely feminine looking. Sure, you have people that won't be attracted to it, but by and large, a lot of emphasis seems to have been placed on the attractiveness of feminine features.

#10 Posted by KillBilly (3290 posts) - - Show Bio

Why OP no able grammar?

#12 Posted by juiceboks (25156 posts) - - Show Bio

To you maybe..

#13 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (5153 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleidd said:

If you're a straight male then obviously you find human female prettier than human males. It's not rocket science.

#14 Posted by InvadedTBD (2088 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (5153 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by InvadedTBD (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: too funny, everytime I read it I'm dying.

Best laugh I've had on CV all month.

#17 Posted by MoneyyJunee (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a matter of opinion

#18 Edited by AbstractRaze (3232 posts) - - Show Bio

Females are more reliable on fashion, females prioritize their appearance far more than males, well, of course, a male should be in the position to have a proper/decent presentation, but females take it to another level, females are completely reliable on makeup and so on.

Males are simpler, because manhood represents vigorousness and strength, now, today we have pus#ified males who take hours in the bathroom looking for any tiny detail like females do.

The most predominant impression about men, is decency, strength, character, risk, territoriality and vigorousness while when it comes to females, it's decency, beauty, character, protectionism, certainty, style and being refined.

All those patterns make women look like a more detailed being when it comes to their superficial appearance, while men are imponent, strong and chaotic or coordinated at the same time.

#19 Posted by Lan_Fan (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's mostly about what's required to attract our opposite gender.

#20 Posted by wwe234 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Why OP no able grammar?

Because unlike you op is not a motherf**ker

#21 Posted by WollfMyth209 (17533 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, you think they're prettier. Beauty is subjective, after all.

To me, it really is a case-by-case basis and generally I find both sexes appealing.

#22 Posted by SpareHeadOne (7499 posts) - - Show Bio

Because female humans are male

#23 Posted by ArranVid (2856 posts) - - Show Bio