Why is Dwight Howard hated ?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I mean I know why I hate him but why do others not like him. I don't like him personally or professionally and I get some of the reason why he's hated which is a far cry from his midto late Orlando fays. Why do you think he is disliked ?

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zaied

@kgb725: Probably a combination of how he left Orlando (supposedly responsible for getting SVG fired), and not wanting to play for the Lakers.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Marshall_Long

Leaving Orlando, leaving LA, he's soft, doesn't wanna develop his skills as a center.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied: @marshall_long: His skills as a C are much better than they used to be at least but it's not like he wants to be aggressive for his team most games. I will give him credit for being a more serious player and admitting some of his faults in the past but he's just not a great player to me. 10 rebounds this season is shameful for a top 3 center.it was a good decision not to play with Kobe. It's just the Lakers prestige that make it seem like a bad idea

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

I don't hate him..........I enjoy watching his blocked shots

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What Marshall_Long said. I don't hate him, he's funny sometimes and can be entertaining, which is what basketball is all about, but he could be a lot better. I feel like he doesn't care about winning.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He hasn't evolved as an offensive threat but he's still one of the best big men in the league and the hate is a bit needless imo.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Howard used to be one of my favorite players....

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overrated IMO..

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Hated is the right word... I honestly think Dwight Howard is Forgotten... it's like his skills should have developed More than they are at currently... and when you got freaks like Anthony Davis in the League who essentially is a 6'11'' dude that can do even more than Superman... it's like people are just forgetting about Howard... it does not help he was hurt during most of this season while Harden was having an all time career best season ( 2nd in MVP voting ).

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Possibly because Anthony Davis, K-Love , the Gasol brothers , and Demarcus cousins are big men that could be arguably better than Dwight.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

because of those muscles, ppl are jealous

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't hate him but I can see why many don't like him. The pouty attitude he displayed when in Orlando, his lack of commitment to his teams, walking out of games or giving up on plays. Other than those he's fine off the court.

Prospero_Locke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he comes across as not taking his role seriously as an NBA player. he hasn't worked on his free throws over the years, for being so big, he seems soft, and though he is an excellent defender, his offensive game still needs work. all of that along with the drama and injuries hes had over the years make him unlikeable.