Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Earth616

1) It's gross

2) It makes you act like an idiot

3) It's gross!!!!

4) I like to remember the fun stuff I've done

5) It's nasty!!!!!

6) I already have so much energy that people ask me if I'm drunk on a daily basis, so if I ever did get drunk, it might be dangerous to me and everyone around me........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7) Did I mention how gross it tastes????????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

(Also underaged)

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xanni15

Because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JonSmith

I'm afraid I might like it. So I don't try it.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By SoA

@Earth616: to reply to 1,3,5,& 7 , you are just not ordering the right things ;p

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SoA

if one is responsible one should be allowed to partake, its that simple

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By danhimself

@Earth616 said:

1) It's gross

2) It makes you act like an idiot

3) It's gross!!!!

4) I like to remember the fun stuff I've done

5) It's nasty!!!!!

6) I already have so much energy that people ask me if I'm drunk on a daily basis, so if I ever did get drunk, it might be dangerous to me and everyone around me........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7) Did I mention how gross it tastes????????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

1. not all alcohol tastes the same....I've had some drinks where I didn't even know there was alcohol in them until someone told me there was

2. you don't have to drink to get drunk....I enjoy a beer or two with meals and my friends and I have grown out of the heavy drinking stages of our lives so now when we drink it's just a few beers or a few drinks

3. see number 1

4. I've only ever blacked out twice in my life and that was during bad times in my life where I was honestly going overboard with the drinking...I remember everything else

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Xanni15 said:

Because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels.

This is exactly how I feel. 

1. When drank in any type of excess, it turns completely logical, sane people into bumbling idiots. 

2. It lowers your inhibitions, making you say things you'd normally never say, do things you'd normally never do, and usually wake up the next day with a headache and regrets. 

3. It tastes like crap, yes, all of it, especially beer. 

4. It's bad for your body and brain 

5. The social stigmata attached to it is idiotic. The fact that many don't consider a party "fun" unless there's alcohol involved is stupid. Me and my buddies had a Halloween party, did nothing but drink Mountain Dew, and played Guitar Hero and we had a blast, and didn't have to worry about hangovers. Alcohol doesn't make parties more fun, it just makes you act irresponsibly, creating the illusion of fun.
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By danhimself

@SoA said:

agreed....I'll be honest when I say that there was a period of time where I was really irresponsible with alcohol...but I've grown out of that and rarely get drunk anymore...when I do drink it's just a six pack or so over the course of several hours...you don't have to get smashed every time you drink

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deadpoolrules

Because I'm 15.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By YoungJustice

Depends on the kind.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ARMIV2

1) Not of legal age.

2) Never really cared to.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#13  Edited By Deadcool

I don't like the beer's taste, and other types of alcohol burns my mouth, I don't find them tasty. But I have tasted small amounts of alcohol with soda and juice, and I like it mainly because the soda or the juice, so, why should I still drinking that?

@Xanni15 said:

A drunken man would not do anything that he had not thought sober.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just dont really like it that much,I drink it occasionally but not often and not in large quantities.

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@SoA said:

What if I'm completely irresponsible? What if, in the comfort of my own home, I drink so much that I can no longer remember who or what I was angry at until the next morning in a clarifying haze of cigarette smoke from the second marlboro red I've had in a ten minute time period?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By joshmightbe

All the anti drinkers here seem to be jumping right to the assumption that touching the stuff will instantly turn you sloppy drunk. In moderation its okay so long as you're of legal age.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SoA

@danhimself: i think everyone has been there, nowadays usually something with whiskey if not just whiskey on its own , and just a couple glasses not getting completely smashed lol

Earth616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Earth616

@SoA said:

@Earth616: to reply to 1,3,5,& 7 , you are just not ordering the right things ;p

Ya, but no matter what you get, I can imagine you could always taste that chemical taste.........................

I've never even really tried it, I'm too young anyways......................

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By infonation

@danhimself: TWO reasons: 1. I have A.D.D., I don't NEED to get drunk when it's easy enough for me to get distracted and look a fool because of it!

2. My father had a problem with beer and I'd rather not follow in his footsteps...

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By danhimself

@SoA: I've never been a big fan of straight alcohol...but I love a whiskey sour...I'm a member of the local American Legion and every time I walk in the bar tender starts making me one lol

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By joshmightbe

@Earth616: I can mix a screw driver where you can't even taste the vodka.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By danhimself

@infonation said:

@danhimself: TWO reasons: 1. I have A.D.D., I don't NEED to get drunk when it's easy enough for me to get distracted and look a fool because of it!

2. My father had a problem with beer and I'd rather not follow in his footsteps...

number 2 is a really good reason....I never knew that alcoholism ran in my family until after it was to late for me

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SoA

@Lance Uppercut: but you are responsible because you decided on confining yourself to your home not driving to and from the nearest bar / pub

@Earth616: i can agree and admire that you are too young and do not wish to drink ,good job !

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SoA

@danhimself: it takes getting used to , i used to do the same with vodka , but i like the taste of whiskey better

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By joshmightbe

@SoA: Screw bars, you can buy a whole case of beer for what bars charge you for 2 or 3

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Aronmorales

19, so legally I can't.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By KnightRise

Like...right now? Because I'm going to bed. But any given Thursday, Friday, and/or Saturday I'm in rage mode.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By danhimself

@SoA: I think the problem is that I burned myself out on it...when I was underage I used to just drink straight vodka because I didn't know of anything else really...then during my heavy HEAVY drinking days me and my friends would each get a fifth of bacardi limon and drink that by ourselves...I even remember someone bonging a fifth...now I can't even drink a mixed drink with bicardi limon in it without wanting to throw up

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SoA

@joshmightbe: oh i havent been in a bar in 2 years i prefer drinking at home or a friend's house , you are completely right on bars charging waaay too much for a simple drink . a whiskey double would be like 11-14 bucks lol

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By joshmightbe

@SoA: I hate bars I'd much prefer a few beers at home with buddies playing cards over a bar any day

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By danhimself

@joshmightbe: @SoA: it depends on the type of bar....I prefer a dive bar over any other kind....I can't stand clubs or crowded bars....but you can go to a dive and get pretty cheap drinks and still be able to talk and hear other people

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@SoA: To be fair, all the bars I go to (I say bars, but it's only one, and they know what I drink) are smart enough to have a cab company on call.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SoA

@danhimself: you sure we haven't met before lol , i actually have a bottle of limon sitting on my counter lol

@joshmightbe: its actually more social than a bar imo lol

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By judasnixon

All you non drinkers should be grateful for all the money you're saving. I use to live next store to an Irish pub in New Orleans, and that got expensive real quick! Bars in New Orleans don't close in till 5 or 6 in the morning. I blew many of paychecks at that place....

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SoA

@Lance Uppercut: that is smart !

@danhimself: i gotta see if there are dive bars around me

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Emperorb777

Because Batman doesn't.

But seriously it's not necessary for my survival so I don't drink the stuff.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By danhimself

@SoA: I live in a small town in a rural area so most of the bars around here are dive bars so that's really just what I'm used to....I went out to Philly for a birthday once and a friend there took me out and I made sure to tell her that I hated loud, crowded bars, and if there's a dance floor present then I don't want to be there...long story short she apparently didn't listen to well and I ended up hating the entire trip

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SoA

@danhimself: i do not like crowded places or clubs either

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I am in no means "anti alcohol" or anything against those lines.People who are,actually remind me of the anti video game kind of people.Which really irritate me because I do play video games and have an interest in them, haven't played any in ages though but I like the look of DC Injustice Gods Among us.So I can kind of see someone who does drink alcohol for enjoyment,their irritation with people like that.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mikethekiller

I drink occasionally I don't get sloppy drunk though.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#42  Edited By Gambit1024

For starters, drinking by yourself isn't fun. Main reason why I don't.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Used to act a donkey. Still drink. But only beer. And that's rare. We'll the occasional hard liquor during birthdays.

Wrecked my brothers car by driving over a median and smashing into a brick-lined fence across the street from a Police Station.

Had to be carried out of a club, then tripped over my own damn feet.

Nearly got into a brawl with my bestfriend out side of another club.

Fell asleep on my ex when we were suppose to get ''body 2 body."

Nearly got into a brawl with a body builder/personal trainer (He was drunk, but I was typsy enough to do the dance) Actually I probably would have fought him anyway. I don't respond well to treats.

Had multiple guns pulled on me (They were drunk. But It showed me the idiocy)

Got to a club. Fell asleep in the car. Woke up vomited all night. Got out. Went inside. DJ was on his last five spins.

TheCowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheCowman

Eh, just never really developed a taste for it. I've had some stuff now and then, but never enough to get me acclimated to the taste. Mike's Hard Lemonade shows up quite a bit and I've had a bottle of that a few times and it wasn't bad. It's still not something I'd drink regularly for pleasure though. I'll stick with pop for that.

My younger brother had a fairly serious alcohol problem for a bit. He's been fine for awhile now, but that could have biased me against alcohol as well. Still, I had no desire to drink before that anyway and really have no problem with drinking in and of itself. Most of my friends and family drink at parties and get togethers. As others have said, it's the drinking to excess that causes the problems.

PrimeDirective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PrimeDirective

Because I had a problem with it once and I won't touch it for fear I fall back into old destructive habbits.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sideslash

I drink. I drink a little. Enough to feel it, but not get wrecked.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#47  Edited By entropy_aegis

Tastes like crap

Waste of money

harmful

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@The Stegman said:

@Xanni15 said:

This is exactly how I feel. 1. When drank in any type of excess, it turns completely logical, sane people into bumbling idiots. 2. It lowers your inhibitions, making you say things you'd normally never say, do things you'd normally never do, and usually wake up the next day with a headache and regrets. 3. It tastes like crap, yes, all of it, especially beer. 4. It's bad for your body and brain 5. The social stigmata attached to it is idiotic. The fact that many don't consider a party "fun" unless there's alcohol involved is stupid. Me and my buddies had a Halloween party, did nothing but drink Mountain Dew, and played Guitar Hero and we had a blast, and didn't have to worry about hangovers. Alcohol doesn't make parties more fun, it just makes you act irresponsibly, creating the illusion of fun.

Jesus got it POPPIN on his FIRST miracle......I don't think that's a coincidence

Deadite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Deadite

The only thing that stops me from carrying them everywhere in a cool looking flask I have is that they give a side effect the next day, or in the middle of the night, the hangover.

I need to avoid getting a hangover from drinking because I've a pathological fear to vomiting.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SmoothJammin

apparently theres no "middle ground" when you drink. u just get wasted...end of story. some of these viners are making complete asses of themselves by engaging in subjects they clearly dont understand