Who's the worst human being?

BBIronman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BBIronman  Online

Rule is simple, the below user says a person you think is the worse person than the above, no viners only real people.

I start.

Jack the Ripper.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe true evil is defined by someone who takes pleasure in personally exacting horrific and terrifying crimes against innocent people. One could always claim someone like Hitler was the most evil person, but he simply gave orders, he never really got his hands dirty. Someone like Dr. Josef Mengele aka the angel of death did horrifyingly cruel experiments on pregnant women and children. Like testing the temperature human bodies combust (while they are alive), performing genital removal operations on children seemingly enjoying the data he collected from the innocent people he often killed in the name of his research.

Official_Chad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Official_Chad3

Cain. Barbara Spectre. Obama. Karl Marx. Lenin. Napoleon.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elvis Presley was possibly the most horrific and disgusting person who ever lived.

Official_Chad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elvis is evil. Because of him, we have degenerate musics.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was no way this thread could end well.

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure Elizabeth Báthory was more evil than Elvis.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your mom

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was no way this thread could end well.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myself I enticed a vegan with the scent of crispy fried bacon.....He's not vegan anymore....muhahah ...cough.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jackie Chan is the most disgustingly filthy horrid bastard the eastern world has ever produced

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

every1 who decides how things work in this world.

these ppl are the real evil.

Not those psychopaths.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cain. Barbara Spectre. Obama. Karl Marx. Lenin. Napoleon.

Just like what I have said.

Avatar image for benjamin_poindexter
Benjamin_Poindexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy who decided that commercials need to be louder than the tv shows.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jonjizz

hitler (someone had to name him sooner or later)

LorenzoDeSila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Nelson Mandela:

No Caption Provided

And people say he is a pacifist...

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AbstractRaze

Either the Warlord General Butt Naked from Liberia, Mao Zedong, Josef Stalin or Mithridates.

Butt Naked

Warlord Butt Naked was known for cannibalism in Liberia Africa, and deemed as one of the most evil human beings ever existed, he drunk the blood from babies and children because he believed that it made him immune against bullets, he believed that such ritual would make his skin harder than anything, the more innocent and purer was the child, the better for him and the ritual.

Mao Zedong

He committed a genocide which killed almost 45 million Chinese and other people with different ethnical origin in China and Asia vs. 5.5-6 million Jews killed in the Holocaust.

Josef Stalin

He committed a genocide which killed 20 million +, it's estimated that 13-14 million Christians were murdered in the Gulag camps.

Mithridates

This Persian leader put in practice the most inhumane torture method ever known, 'Scaphism'

PS:

Minute 0:30

Direct interview with Butt Naked.

Loading Video...

PS:

Other Candidates

Mexican Cartel leaders, Islamic Terrorist leaders, Adolf Hitler, the Che Guevara and Fidel Castro.

Flashkings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm.. I wonder if you all forgot about Hitler, he literally caused the death of 50-60 million people and millions were also injured with an extra number of 30 million people misplaced, that's like the definition of worst for me

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AbstractRaze

@flashkings said:

Hmmm.. I wonder if you all forgot about Hitler, he literally caused the death of 50-60 million people and millions were also injured with an extra number of 30 million people misplaced, that's like the definition of worst for me

The Holocaust killed 5.5 - 6 million jews, then we have another persecution which killed between 150-300.000 Gypsies, my bad if I did not mention it.

The rest are casualties of war and war is horrible in nature, the thing is that people say that because the Nazis started the war, but if the United Kingdom and France wouldn't have blocked German economy in an attempt to recover from the first world war, therefore leading to the Weimarer Republic crisis in Germany, which killed thousands of Germans due starvation, the Nazis wouldn't have won political support.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Butt naked.. wow, there is such a name..

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on if you believe in moral absolutes.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jonjizz

@chad_duby said:

Butt naked.. wow, there is such a name..

funny thing about him, he actually claims to have had a "vision" about jesus christ and became a christian

Avatar image for undeckedlion395
Undeckedlion395

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say we're all equally crap.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myself I enticed a vegan with the scent of crispy fried bacon.....He's not vegan anymore....muhahah ...cough.

You Evil Evil Man!

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonjizz: He should at least think about what he is going to do next. We don’t know what will happen to Liberia afterwards.... Liberia is currently worst than a shithole and needs management. Black people are humans as well. In the time of Moses people and a vision and Exodus happened.

jonjizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jonjizz
@chad_duby said:

@jonjizz: He should at least think about what he is going to do next. We don’t know what will happen to Liberia afterwards.... Liberia is currently worst than a shithole and needs management. Black people are humans as well. In the time of Moses people and a vision and Exodus happened.

basically yes, i saw a documentary and in some parts they literally use their beach as a giant toilet XD

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonjizz: I notice that those generals are figuring out how to make things right but they just choose to stack up gangs and kill other people...

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AbstractRaze

@jonjizz said:
@chad_duby said:

basically yes, i saw a documentary and in some parts they literally use their beach as a giant toilet XD

Don't talk so slightly, what we're appreciating in California today? people are shiting on the streets, at least Liberians shit on the beach.

Believe me, if things don't change on many parts of the US, Liberia alike shithole failed places are coming soooOOoooOOonnnn...

The US is still part of the first world, but that's what happens when leftist communist political ideologies rule certain places, theoretically, any country from the first world could meet this fate at any time.

Official_Chad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first Rothschild?

Official_Chad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AbstractRaze

@official_chad3 said:

@abstractraze: Also San Francisco...

Los Angeles

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/homeless-people-defecating-on-la-streets-fuels-horror-hepatitis-outbreak-as-city-faulted

Then, one already can see tons of homeless people in San Diego, Sacramento, it's spreading like a virus, the Black Pest or better said the Bubonic Pest is already in San Francisco.

The death is spreading in the U.S. IMO, one should put California in quarantine, surround the state with the military and don't let people come out unless they are checked.

Official_Chad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me? By modern world standard I consider myself far worse than most dictators in the past even though I have not killed anybody.

Catlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Nelson Mandela:

And people say he is a pacifist...

You're joking, right? I don't see where it says he has killed people with guns.

Flashkings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: I get what you mean, but the fact is that he started a war that ended up killing approximately 50 million people

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AbstractRaze

@flashkings said:

@abstractraze: I get what you mean, but the fact is that he started a war that ended up killing approximately 50 million people

Let us say the Nazi party was never formed, that doesn't necessarily mean that WWII was avoidable, in such a scenario we would have something similar like the WWI.

Which kind of scenario did we had after the WWI? France and the U.K were abusing and suffocating the German economy, playing dirty and in addition, German people were pissed because of the Weimarer Republic crisis which led to the starvation of thousands of Germans.

After the WWII, France and the U.K wanted to play the same games such as happened after the WWI and after defeating the Nazis, the U.S came in and stopped the whole nonsense and introduced the Marshall Plan across Europe.

PS:

At the end of the day, someone has to do the first move, war is war, it's terrible.

No Caption Provided

The Marshall Plan (officially the European Recovery Program, ERP) was an American initiative passed in 1948 to aid Western Europe, in which the United States gave over $12 billion(nearly $100 billion in 2018 US dollars) in economic assistance to help rebuild Western European economies after the end of World War II. Replacing an earlier proposal for a Morgenthau Plan, it operated for four years beginning on April 3, 1948. The goals of the United States were to rebuild war-torn regions, remove trade barriers, modernize industry, improve European prosperity, and prevent the spread of Communism. The Marshall Plan required a reduction of interstate barriers, a dropping of many regulations, and encouraged an increase in productivity, as well as the adoption of modern business procedures.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The person who chooses for another one without realizing the consequences.

Michaelbn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catlike: That refers to Freeman's performance as Mandela.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini..for a couple of reasons.

for background, He was the religious leader of Iran from 1979 to 1989. He was also the leader of the 1979 Iranian Revolution, which killed 3,000 to 60,000 people.

some of the things that happen were that People were imprisoned and tortured for listening to music, People were lashed 100 times for kissing in public, People were tortured and killed if they did not believe in Allah, People were shot, hanged, blinded, gassed, stabbed in the chest, stoned to death and burned alive, Women had their faces slashed or burnt by acid, People were killed by machine guns, knives, clubs, cutters, and acid. In the 1988 Iranian Massacres, Khomeini ordered that every prisoner that did not repent anti-regime activities should be killed. About 30,000 people were killed in 5 months while thousands of others were killed for other reasons including children that were hanged from cranes.

but Khomeini died from cancer in 1989, but that doesn't change the things he did along with his influence.

for some sources to read off of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhollah_Khomeini

KillBilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By KillBilly

Stalin or Mengele. Mao was an example of callous evil. Hitler was more insane than anything else.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many, you just have to go to Hollywood...

Avatar image for master_chadduby
Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cain, Esau, Obama, Barbara Spectre.