Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By warlock360

okay great title but... a message that sucks cuz i had nothing better to do^^

who can deliver the longest version OF:

lmao+rofl+lol( and or + another shortcut)

i shall declare the winner!

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By warlock360

=rofllmaool would be one version u give me better ones!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Methos

ROFLOL+PMSL+LMFAO+ZOMGWTF+BTW+BTDTGTTSAWIO+DILLIGAF?

M

Superkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Superkitty

lmao+rofl+lol = lamo floor ll = l floral loom

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By warlock360

Methos says:

"ROFLOL+PMSL+LMFAO+ZOMGWTF+BTW+BTDTGTTSAWIO+DILLIGAF?M"

xD methos ur the winner if u can actually give me a meaning for that^^ if its to cruel Pm me^^

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkchild

yes pleaase tell us what the hell u just said

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Methos

ROFLOL = Rolling on floor laughing out loud

PMSL = pissing myself laughing

LMFAO = laughing my fking ass off

ZOMGWTF = Zoh my god, what the fk?!?!

BTW = By the way

BTDTGTTSAWIO = Been There, Done That, Got The T-Shirt And Wore It Out.

DILLIGAF? = Does it look like i give a fk?

in reference to the fact that we've had this competition before lol

M

Infernopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Infernopool

Methos says:

"ROFLOL = Rolling on floor laughing out loud PMSL = pissing myself laughing LMFAO = laughing my f**king ass off ZOMGWTF = Zoh my god, what the f**k?!?! BTW = By the way BTDTGTTSAWIO = Been There, Done That, Got The T-Shirt And Wore It Out. DILLIGAF? = Does it look like i give a f**k? -------------- in reference to the fact that we've had this competition before lol M"

Oxymoron?

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By warlock360

Methos says:

"ROFLOL = Rolling on floor laughing out loudPMSL = pissing myself laughingLMFAO = laughing my f**king ass offZOMGWTF = Zoh my god, what the f**k?!?!BTW = By the wayBTDTGTTSAWIO = Been There, Done That, Got The T-Shirt And Wore It Out.DILLIGAF? = Does it look like i give a f**k?--------------in reference to the fact that we've had this competition before lolM"

not quite it has to be one shortcut not 2 or 3 or more^^ as i said before

Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A$$ Off Out Loudly

rotflmaool

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Darkchild

Methos says:

"ROFLOL = Rolling on floor laughing out loudPMSL = pissing myself laughingLMFAO = laughing my f**king ass offZOMGWTF = Zoh my god, what the f**k?!?!BTW = By the wayBTDTGTTSAWIO = Been There, Done That, Got The T-Shirt And Wore It Out.DILLIGAF? = Does it look like i give a f**k?--------------in reference to the fact that we've had this competition before lolM"

hahahaha love it

Superkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Superkitty

Warlock360 says:

"Methos says:

rotflmaool"

ROTFLMAOBSDNOTCVMSSTITIHFADEITKUYCAIGAOSDBZCHTOHBCBAYAWEPTOHSSUEONIUTGATWARTFTFMAHAOTPWGMB

BGNPACNLSALIISDDWT

Rolling on the floor laughing my @$$ off because some dumb noob on the Comic Vine Made some stupid thread : involving the Incredible Hulk fighting and defeating everyone in the known universe - you could also insert Godzilla or some DBZ character here too - or how Batman can beat anybody, yes anybody with enough prep time, or how Superman sucks using - erroneous or noncanon information, usually the going around the world and reversing time from the first movie, ## and having all of their posts with gross misspellings, bad grammar, no punctuation, all caps, no logic, swearing, and later insults if someone dares disagrees with them.

Something like that?

Infernopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Infernopool

Superkitty says:

"Warlock360 says:
"Methos says:
"ROFLOL = Rolling on floor laughing out loud PMSL = pissing myself laughing LMFAO = laughing my f**king ass off ZOMGWTF = Zoh my god, what the f**k?!?! BTW = By the way BTDTGTTSAWIO = Been There, Done That, Got The T-Shirt And Wore It Out. DILLIGAF? = Does it look like i give a f**k? -------------- in reference to the fact that we've had this competition before lol M"
not quite it has to be one shortcut not 2 or 3 or more^^ as i said before *R*olling *O*n *T*he *F*loor *L*aughing *M*y *A*$$ *O*ff *O*ut *L*oudly rotflmaool"
ROTFLMAOBSDNOTCVMSSTITIHFADEITKUYCAIGAOSDBZCHTOHBCBAYAWEPTOHSSUEONIUTGATWARTFTFMAHAOTPWGMB BGNPACNLSALIISDDWT Rolling on the floor laughing my @$$ off because some dumb noob on the Comic Vine Made some stupid thread : involving the Incredible Hulk fighting and defeating everyone in the known universe - you could also insert Godzilla or some DBZ character here too - or how Batman can beat anybody, yes anybody with enough prep time, or how Superman sucks using - erroneous or noncanon information, usually the going around the world and reversing time from the first movie, ## and having all of their posts with gross misspellings, bad grammar, no punctuation, all caps, no logic, swearing, and later insults if someone dares disagrees with them. Something like that?"

ROTFLMAO!!!

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By warlock360

Superkitty says:

"Warlock360 says:
"Methos says:

rotflmaool"

ROTFLMAOBSDNOTCVMSSTITIHFADEITKUYCAIGAOSDBZCHTOHBCBAYAWEPTOHSSUEONIUTGATWARTFTFMAHAOTPWGMB

BGNPACNLSALIISDDWT

Rolling on the floor laughing my @$$ off because some dumb noob on the Comic Vine Made some stupid thread : involving the Incredible Hulk fighting and defeating everyone in the known universe - you could also insert Godzilla or some DBZ character here too - or how Batman can beat anybody, yes anybody with enough prep time, or how Superman sucks using - erroneous or noncanon information, usually the going around the world and reversing time from the first movie, ## and having all of their posts with gross misspellings, bad grammar, no punctuation, all caps, no logic, swearing, and later insults if someone dares disagrees with them.

Something like that?"

you got guts ;) u take the win ;)