Who is the Rabbit? Mask Singer

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who is the Rabbit? Mask Singer (2 votes)

Joey Fatone 50%
JC Chasez 50%

So far the theories of this rascally Rabbit comes down to two guys. Joey Fatone and JC Chasez.

What they have in common.

Both are N'Sync.

Both have houses in the Sunshine State.

Both are 5'11

Clue about Brooklyn Pizza refers to the Long shot Movie they both stared in.

Both done Space Cowboy soundtrack for the Country Twang Rabbit boasted about.

Joey Specific

Rabbit shows hot dog stand and hotdogs, possibly the restaurant Fat Ones that Joey owns.

Joey has Tattoos while JC does not seem to have any.

Joey actively denies he is the Rabbit.

Rabbit stated he wore masks before, and could reference Joey's stunt as Beatles Juice for Universal Studio shows.

Rabbit states he plays pranks. Joey was on the Impractical Jokers show that played pranks on others.

Rabbit stated coo something up for you, and Joey is in the food business.

Chasez Specific

The Straight Jacket references could refer to N'Sync video, however the costume itself looks like JC straitjacket from his solo cover.

Many of the Rabbits dance moves fit 100% the moves JC has shown in his solo videos. Rabbits head tick is something he does in his videos too.

JC is skinnier than Joey and as Walberg claim Rabbit is too skinny to be Joey.

Rabbit states he is in a band currently, only JC is in any known band currently.

JC was part of Blues Traveler band that did country and old rock, songs the Rabbit dabble in to show off his range.

The magic clue could be a hint to the current work JC does with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. JC always been active with the Magic Kingdom through the years.

Unlike Joey who is very active with Dancing With Stars and Social Media, JC has been very quiet and out of the spot light the past year.

Conclusions

Who the hell knows. There is clues that scream one or the other. What do you think?

• 
TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im thinking Chasez base on the dance moves and some key notes he hits sound exactly like JC. Damn I be piss if it is Joey who been denying the hell out of it.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nobody here watches Mask Singer? Show is huge by ratings.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably JC. Supposedly the lion is my bae Hailee Steinfeld, but it’s more likely Rumer Willis. If it’s Hailee, that’s all I care about lol

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TourneyMaster

@stormdriven said:

Probably JC. Supposedly the lion is my bae Hailee Steinfeld, but it’s more likely Rumer Willis. If it’s Hailee, that’s all I care about lol

I think peacock is a dead giveaway at this point. Bee is the biggest toss up, not many at all can guess her period.