Who is the best Ronaldo of Football?

Frozone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who is the best Ronaldo of Football? (16 votes)

Cristiano Ronaldo 63%
Ronaldo "Phenomenon" 31%
Ronaldinho Gaúcho 6%
Ronaldo Nazário, Ronaldinho Gaúcho, Cristiano Ronaldo
Ronaldo Nazário, Ronaldinho Gaúcho, Cristiano Ronaldo

I like Cristiano Ronaldo's style. Ronaldinho is undoubtedly a magician, I'm more like the Phenomenon though.

Phenomenon has the most sinister run in football history. Some players have strong sprints (Adriano Imperador) others with speed (Cristiano Ronaldo). Still others use the technique (Messi and Gaucho). Ronaldo had a perfect mix of all these attributes. He was strong as fuck, fast and skilled. No defender in the history of football could hold Ronaldo at the age of 21

• 
Frozone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only correct answer here is Cristiano

Cambatta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cambatta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think so; the athlete needs to be complete technically, physically, mentally and tactically. The 2 Brazilian Ronaldos didn't have the head to keep going at a high level. One got fat and the other traded football for the party. Physically, CR7 is much more superior. 30 something old and playing like few others. Technically the 2 BRs are much more blessed. I'm with CR7 because he didn't end his career and continues to play at a very high level. No one doubts that next season he will accomplish other feats.

Avatar image for dean-winchester
Dean-Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronaldo Phenomenon without a doubt. What he played before he got injured I never saw it reach the same level. Ronaldinho Gaúcho has much more talent and skill than CR7 but the lifestyle he led ended his career too soon... which is sad

Loading Video...

Look what '97 France did to stop an beast of an player that was Ronaldo.

Dean-Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:

Cristiano Ronaldo fanboys and the thread barely started. SMH.

Damn, in 1997 they wanted to kill RN (Ronaldo Nazario). Frenc players arriving in the cart with 2 feet a la Junior Baiano every move and the judge doesn't care.. Meanwhile Penaldo got injured in the 2016 Euro and cried like a children.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:

Damn, in 1997 they wanted to kill RN (Ronaldo Nazario). Frenc players arriving in the cart with 2 feet a la Junior Baiano every move and the judge doesn't care.. Meanwhile Penaldo got injured in the 2016 Euro and cried like a children.

It’s not being a CR fanboy, it’s the truth. You’re probably just a troll who loves to slander Ronaldo calling “penaldo, tapinaldo, Pendu, trashnaldo” lmao

Oh wow I was right. “Penaldo”

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cristiano Ronaldo has the Bigger Body Of Work. Ronaldo 9 was probably the best in terms of Skills at his Peak but Injury cut his Prime and even when he came back he was still Good but not quite the same. CR7 has been Great for a lot longer.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:
@dean-winchester said:
@mr-yes said:

It’s not being a CR fanboy, it’s the truth. You’re probably just a troll who loves to slander Ronaldo calling “penaldo, tapinaldo, Pendu, trashnaldo” lmao

Oh wow I was right. “Penaldo”

No Caption Provided

Also “crying like a child” after getting injured

No Caption Provided

Dean-Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@king_saturn: @mr-yes: Not everyone is a perfect saint but to smack an autistic boy with dislexya is in an whole other realm of assholery.

Nazário and Gaúcho isn't going down like this.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dean-winchester: That's More of a Personal Issue than World Football Career though. Career Wise, Ronaldo 9 just does not have the Longevity with Seasons of Greatness as Cristiano Ronaldo has.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@king_saturn: @mr-yes: Not everyone is a perfect saint but to smack an autistic boy with dislexya is in an whole other realm of assholery.

Nazário and Gaúcho isn't going down like this.

Cry. You know he ain’t relevant compared to Cristiano so you bring up irrelevant shit nobody asked about. We’re talking footballing ability, and R9 died at 28. Meanwhile Cristiano scoring two against PSGs starting team at 38. Even in their primes I’m taking Cristiano.

Dean-Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: @mr-yes: Dribbling skills, Cristiano Ronaldo falls into an abyss. Cristiano Ronaldo in this regard is a poor fellow compared to the other 2 (probably the 2 greatest dribblers we've ever had) when he tries to pedal it's ridiculous, he makes 2 useless scratches that add nothing to the play (does not deceive the scorer which is the goal the dribbling, it's a useless thing in the conception and meaning of the word, whore frill scrota) the other 2 didn't, they were capable of bending the opponent and even leaving him (especially the Phenomenon) on the ground.

Dean-Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: Are you referring to that PSG vs. Nassar game ? Lol. Most painful game I've ever watched in my life. This game is basically: MBAPPÉ RAPING NEYMAR, CR7 AND MESSI and really showing to y'all dickriders that age really matters. Mbappé destroyed 2 overrated pricks (Gaymar and Faggot-Ronaldo) and then surpassed Messi as the goat.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

In terms of pedaling, I don't think I've seen a guy that executed it as efficiently as the R9. Even due to the extreme agility he possessed, abysmal motor coordination, he swung so perfectly that the defender couldn't keep up with him and I think that's why Zidane once said that in the 1 against 1 Ronaldo was the best he had saw. There are many players who are really skilled one-on-one who stop and don't face. Ronaldo even standing still and facing the defender, if he gave the slightest space for him to swing his body back and forth with the help of the pedals, he would put it to the opposite side and even come out easily. It's impressive. That's why I think Ronaldo is even more skillful than Ronaldinho without a doubt. Ronaldinho was more plastic, beautiful to look at with more festive moves like dominating the chest, hat, rubber band, pen... but in terms of overcoming spaces in situations of all kinds in the middle and on the wings, Ronaldo found spaces starting point that Ronaldinho didn't find so much. Ronaldo was sharper and more objective. And another... in terms of running with the ball, speed control, passing one, passing the other in front of the goal, I think Phenomenon is more skillful too. I thought Ronaldo was more of a predator, terrifying for the defenders when he attacked like Messi does today.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: Are you referring to that PSG vs. Nassar game ? Lol. Most painful game I've ever watched in my life. This game is basically: MBAPPÉ RAPING NEYMAR, CR7 AND MESSI and really showing to y'all dickriders that age really matters. Mbappé destroyed 2 overrated pricks (Gaymar and Faggot-Ronaldo) and then surpassed Messi as the goat.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

In terms of pedaling, I don't think I've seen a guy that executed it as efficiently as the R9. Even due to the extreme agility he possessed, abysmal motor coordination, he swung so perfectly that the defender couldn't keep up with him and I think that's why Zidane once said that in the 1 against 1 Ronaldo was the best he had saw. There are many players who are really skilled one-on-one who stop and don't face. Ronaldo even standing still and facing the defender, if he gave the slightest space for him to swing his body back and forth with the help of the pedals, he would put it to the opposite side and even come out easily. It's impressive. That's why I think Ronaldo is even more skillful than Ronaldinho without a doubt. Ronaldinho was more plastic, beautiful to look at with more festive moves like dominating the chest, hat, rubber band, pen... but in terms of overcoming spaces in situations of all kinds in the middle and on the wings, Ronaldo found spaces starting point that Ronaldinho didn't find so much. Ronaldo was sharper and more objective. And another... in terms of running with the ball, speed control, passing one, passing the other in front of the goal, I think Phenomenon is more skillful too. I thought Ronaldo was more of a predator, terrifying for the defenders when he attacked like Messi does today.

K buddy nobody takes you seriously anymore you can rest now

No Caption Provided

kxngcrooked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well...

kxngcrooked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cristiano Ronaldo = best career, the guy is hungry every game. Ronaldinho Gaúcho = the best season I've seen a player do. In fact, the 2 seasons that won the Ballon d'Or were absurd, worthy of the nickname of showman, but he abandoned his career and went to beer and women. Ronaldo Fenômeno = great player, he did a lot for the national team and had great moments but he won almost nothing for the clubs, many injuries and fat as hell. I'm with CR7, the 38-year-old guy is already the best in the world and he's always destroying his opponents in the Champions League, he takes great care of himself, he doesn't get injured, he looks like he's 25 years old and he's a goal-scoring machine

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best player I've ever seen play in my life R10. No one has ever mastered the ball like him, no one even today manages to replicate many things that only he was capable of doing... it was too beautiful to see him play at his peak, but I think that of the 3 he had the least achievements. The R9 was the one that won the most important titles (2 World Cups — in 1 of them he was a substitute... but he was there) he played forward and when he started running there was no one to accompany him... now I don't like CR7 , of his style of play but among the 3 he is the most consistent and has won more individual titles and it is not his fault that his selection is terrible, unfortunately he will retire without winning any Cup. Now, this saddens me, seriously, I find it very sad that players like Neymar and CR7 play the ball they play and still be judged for not winning a fucking Cup... unfortunately you can't carry 10 on your back and Brazil always ends up having the same best talents... thus winning the Cup. Or France. Or Argentina with E.T. on it. If we look at the Champions semi, we have Rafinha, Firmino, Marcelo and Casemiro — of the 4 players, 3 are holders of the Brazilian National Team, which other team has this number of players in this Champions stage? There's always a Brazil at the end, all strong teams there always have a Brazilian player

ONLY DRIBBLING, prolly Brazil Ronaldo takes it. But football is not only dribbling. Football is much more complex than that.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Dean-Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: You just said that assaulting an autistic kid is "irrelevant". You have a much of a scumbag personality as your idol, congratulations. You got destroyed by my arguments already, while I typed a paragraph, you type a very short nonsensical sentence.

This was after he had an injury that sidelined him for 5 months in 1999 and then in 2000 he had another injury that sidelined him for 15 fucking months. Still he managed to score 2 times in a World Cup final and play for a while at Real and be the best in the world. Nazário was out of action for 20 months in 3 years, which player returned to play at a high level after that? It's fucking time, some would even give up their careers in the middle of it. Ah, another question... and which one was the best in the world after something like this? He only managed because he was a legend, but even so, he reached his limit, there's no way. Man, 20 months stopped with 2 injuries is to end the career of Gaucho, Messi and CR7

Dean-Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kxngcrooked: @mxy: I loved each of these 4 videos, thanks. Ronaldinho and Ronaldo are really being underrated here. Just impeccable style of playing. Although Ronaldo is an imbecile as an person, as an player yes, Cristiano Ronaldo is still playing, so he may be able to displace the other 2. For now, I'll stick with Ronaldo R9, who I've followed throughout his career and, as I've seen CR7's career so far, he seems more awesome to me for everything he's done at PSV, Barcelona, Brazilian National Team and Internazionale. As much as CR7 is decisive, I don't see in him what I saw in R9 and even Romário too, which is "Touch the ball in me and I'll solve it". R9 and Romário were like "Play for me and I'll win the game for us" in almost every game

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: You just said that assaulting an autistic kid is "irrelevant". You have a much of a scumbag personality as your idol, congratulations.

Dawg stfu, we’re not talking about personality. We’re talking about footballing ability

Also ironic that a troll hating on Ronaldo is talking about personality

You got destroyed by my arguments already, while I typed a paragraph, you type a very short nonsensical sentence.

”nonsensical” do you read what you say before you type man? Every word of what you’ve said has been nonsensical as of yet

This was after he had an injury that sidelined him for 5 months in 1999 and then in 2000 he had another injury that sidelined him for 15 fucking months.

He’s injury prone. WOOOOW! I give so many shits

Still he managed to score 2 times in a World Cup final and play for a while at Real and be the best in the world. Nazário was out of action for 20 months in 3 years, which player returned to play at a high level after that? It's fucking time, some would even give up their careers in the middle of it.

Fairs. RN9’s resilience is absolutely commendable

Ah, another question... and which one was the best in the world after something like this?

Maybe the best at the time, not all time

He only managed because he was a legend, but even so, he reached his limit, there's no way. Man, 20 months stopped with 2 injuries is to end the career of Gaucho, Messi and CR7

Ok sure, it’s not anybody’s fault but himself he couldn’t stay fit. Again, great resilience etc from him, but it doesn’t change all too much in the long run. Ronaldo’s still going strong at 38 (Almost), has far more accomplishments etc etc

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: @dean-winchester: I don't want to hate on either players but, R9 was rubbish from the top, it's a serious defect for a number 9 that he was, about the sprint I agree, the closest was Messi but Ronaldo was stronger, even faster and more disconcerting so they don't remember that he it wasn't good for heading, it was so good that they didn't even care about it... but it's a factor

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dean-winchester: Cristiano Ronaldo's career is a peak, which bad moment did he have?

Frozone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Ronaldo Phenomenon destroyed in this game here, and he was called "fat, pig" amongst other things.

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

Cristiano obviously

Dean-Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mxy said:

@dean-winchester: Cristiano Ronaldo's career is a peak, which bad moment did he have?

Loading Video...

Cristiano Ronaldo is a overrated prick.

Dean-Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@watcer said:

Cristiano obviously>>> (silly fanboy)

@frozone said:
Loading Video...

Ronaldo Phenomenon destroyed in this game here, and he was called "fat, pig" amongst other things.>>> WATCHER totally ignore this evidence

@mxy said:

Best player I've ever seen play in my life R10. No one has ever mastered the ball like him, no one even today manages to replicate many things that only he was capable of doing... it was too beautiful to see him play at his peak, but I think that of the 3 he had the least achievements. The R9 was the one that won the most important titles (2 World Cups — in 1 of them he was a substitute... but he was there) he played forward and when he started running there was no one to accompany him... now I don't like CR7 , of his style of play but among the 3 he is the most consistent and has won more individual titles and it is not his fault that his selection is terrible, unfortunately he will retire without winning any Cup. Now, this saddens me, seriously, I find it very sad that players like Neymar and CR7 play the ball they play and still be judged for not winning a fucking Cup... unfortunately you can't carry 10 on your back and Brazil always ends up having the same best talents... thus winning the Cup. Or France. Or Argentina with E.T. on it. If we look at the Champions semi, we have Rafinha, Firmino, Marcelo and Casemiro — of the 4 players, 3 are holders of the Brazilian National Team, which other team has this number of players in this Champions stage? There's always a Brazil at the end, all strong teams there always have a Brazilian player

ONLY DRIBBLING, prolly Brazil Ronaldo takes it. But football is not only dribbling. Football is much more complex than that. >>> BRAZIL RONALDO wrecks the world in dribbling.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

"Cristiano Ronaldo obviously" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fuck these fanbayers, man.

Dean-Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've already said it.

Ronaldinho had the chance to be a giant because he had plenty of skill but he didn't want to. Even Messi doesn't do what he did with the ball... he was very aware of everything, practically all fundamentals perfect. But man preferred the life of a bon vivant... now, CR7 is huge! For all he has done, is doing, and will still do... but it's limited. He has great fundamentals, he works hard, he takes care of himself but he doesn't have the genius that Ronaldo and Ronaldinho had. Not for me. Everything about him is very robotic to me. Now with Ronaldo Fenômeno I am suspicious. The pre-injury guy was just off the charts. 46 goals (I think that's it, I didn't run after) in a season with Barcelona aged 19 at a time when the Spaniard was much stronger. At the age of 21, he was the main player of the Selection in the World Cup and led it until the final. He went to Italy and in a truncated game country he was called Phenomenon. After the injury, he lost a lot of his mobility but remained as brilliant. He was decisive in 2002 being top scorer. So, I'm with Ronaldo Nazario. Ronaldo's attack duo with Romário or Rivaldo was simply brilliant

Mxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's what makes me so suspicious. Physical factors aside, in terms of genius and inventiveness, I think Ronaldo is unquestionably better than Cristiano. That's why I say that Ronaldo was more of a player. But as Cristiano matured due to his intelligence and maturity, he understood the "stone path" and added to his exceptional technical quality (I'm not saying he isn't, he is but in another way and less exuberant) he managed to understand the game better than Ronaldo, he discovered 2 combined talents (power of concentration and goal vision) which is why he has excellent goal averages. From there, I came to the conclusion that CR7 was more attacking than Ronaldo. Ronaldo more player. CR7 more attacking. So I don't know who was better. If I had 2 players and only one of them could start, I would depend on the rest of the players on my team to start one. Proof of what I'm talking about is that every football genius like Pelé, Cruyff, Maradona, Zico, Baggio, Beckenbauer, Ronaldinho and Messi himself managed to show up for football from an early age, even physically fragile (always with less physical complexion) with propriety and marking his place among the starters even without having the slightest notion and experience of moving the game. That's why many of these geniuses scored goals using what they always repeated in childhood (ball control, accuracy in kicking and running).

Cristiano, on the other hand, despite being very talented (yes, he is) could not establish himself as such among the starters because, let's face it, he didn't exactly have this ball control to run with the ball or even the goal-scoring and creative spirit of the geniuses mentioned above. So, as he matured, he discovered a talent that perhaps only one or the other managed to have, the power of concentration and reading the game to always find a position to finish and put the ball in the goal. That's why there are even players who are visibly technically weak and who, due to this unhealthy hunger for goals due to their feline hunting instinct (concentration), manage to succeed in football like Gerd Müller, Inzaghi, Higuaín, Bierhoff, Jardel and a few others... Rivellino and Edu Américo said this about Pelé on the Green Card that the admirable thing about Negão was not only his talent with the ball itself, but what really impressed them, according to them, was what the viewer and the normal player could not see, the fact that Pelé always he is hungry on the pitch to finish and predict the play as well in advance as he had guessed. The Argentines called Pelé "Pantera" because of his obstinacy and aggressive restlessness for the goal. So, Cristiano has this talent even like Romário himself. They manage to have such a relentless focus on finding the goal that Ronaldo himself lacked. I mean, he had, given his goal average (after all, skill for skill's sake does not confer goals but vision of goals) but not the same amount as CR7 and Romário. This difference between them is noticeable despite CR7 being a pointer of origin and R9 a striker by trade. That's why I disagree with people who say that CR7 is just training and repetition. It is not. All these geniuses absurdly trained their fundamentals even if indirectly not because they wanted to be the best many times but combined with their natural talent for idolizing the ball and the sport, their talents and inaccuracies remained to be perfected. Since they were children, they played so much ball that they naturally became stars, helped by their innate talent. Messi himself, according to his father, as a child would go everywhere with a ball in his hands, from school to family birthday parties to play with the ball. See what Baggio said "When I was little, I played football every day from morning until night. You train, play, train. So when a situation happens, you've lived it a thousand times before. There's something about understanding the tendency of a action. But there is also work, effort and training. When I approached the goal, I had the impression that time slowed down because I was sure of what I had to do. I was very lucid. Well, not always, obviously. Because there are also opponents and obstacles but I went there with a very clear idea of what to do" he told Só Foot.

Frozone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dean-winchester: Without including C. Ronaldo himself, no one on All-Nassar is even on a high-playing level. He said his Europe legacy was already done, etc, but I've watched the video and what a boring Arabian game, lol, they're not nowhere near high level, Arabian League boring asf.

C. Ronaldo did his best during a beast Madrid team. I think with the best midfielder Real has ever had; Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Isco and still have Marcelo supporting on the side. I wanted to see Phenomenon at its peak being served by these guys.

I myself like the OP, this question is difficult. CR7 has a more consistent career, R10 was the magician of the ball, R9 had a very large decision-making power, even greater than that of the Portuguese, I would venture to say... thats why my vote goes to Phenomenon

Frozone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dean-winchester: this previous conversation about the R9 having the best pedaling, I agree... I'm not a football connoisseur, I practically don't even watch it anymore, but I've followed the Phenomenon's career as much as possible. After 2002, pedaling was practically his only dribble in the 1x1. Pedal once to the right and exit to the left. When he wanted to vary it, he pedaled 3 times, always starting with the right and always leaving to the left. EVER. EVER!!! And how do I know it was the best ride ever? Because defenders ALWAYS fall for the SAME dribble. Me, the opponents and the whole world knew what Ronaldo was going to do but they didn't get tired of falling for the same trick... when you know what's coming and still can't avoid it, it's a sign that the thing was really sinister...

fact

Avatar image for miguelcervantes
MiguelCervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MiguelCervantes

Pre Injury R9 >> both of them from Monday to Friday and twice on Sunday.

But overall R7 surpassed both in all terms due to we Brazilians have our poor football ethics and not lasting too long in our prime, Brazilians and Nightclubs a perfect duo.

Avatar image for miguelcervantes
MiguelCervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MiguelCervantes

R9 if not for Injuries would've easily surpassed Pelé, Maradona, Messi, CR7, Crujiff, Beckenbauer, Maldini, Neymar etc

R9 is the greatest example of unfulfilled potential.

Conetolll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CR7 no doubt even Messi won WC, i still like CR, his Prime i think when he was in MU before join Real Madrid