Who has palyed Dead Rising?

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

If you have can someone tell me a good place to barricade yourself in. I got a big group of people and I am trying to make a little video. I found some places but I was just wondering if anyone knew of a real good place. I got about 4 people with me armed with shot guns and bats. I am trying to make this vid as real as possible so I got food and drinks its really cool just need to barricade a place for us all now any help is appreciated thanks.

Avatar image for space_phantom_v6_1
Space Phantom v6.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

the grocery store?

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Good idea but right now there are alot of zombies in there. So I am going to need to find some where close by there and barricade it up and then just grab alot of food and weapons.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

anyone??????????????????

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Lantern Prime

Iv'e heard of the game.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

ya its awesome i love it i am looking for a cool place to barricade me and about 6 other survivors now. We were in a jewelery store but the zombies broke in and besides we were running low on food anyway lol so now we are on the move.

Li'l T-bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Li'l T-bo

i played it for all of 5 minutes, but did you try the movie theater?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lantern Prime

SeanAKAMisery says:

"ya its awesome i love it i am looking for a cool place to barricade me and about 6 other survivors now. We were in a jewelery store but the zombies broke in and besides we were running low on food anyway lol so now we are on the move. "

A survival horror game eh?

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Li'l T-bo says:

"i played it for all of 5 minutes, but did you try the movie theater?"

Well right now i am on the other side of the mall by the fun zone place. But the movie place would be kinda neat.

yes it is Sound you should try it.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Octagon Freak

Hey, I know a little place you can try....

Either the sword store next to the Grocery store. Unlimited katanas for 1 hit kills, and the zombies can only get in through one place.

Or try the gun store. When entering the place that's being constructed, the one that has the fountain in the middle (also where you go when you go to the grocery store). Do not go into the grocery store. Walk into the first open area, just follow the room, there's only one way, but the path spilts into 3 ways. One takes you to the grocery store, another is a dead end, and the third, on the right, is a long hallway. Make it through the crowd of zombies, and in the end is the gun shop. Unlimited pistols and sniper rifles, as well as a few shotguns.

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Octagon Freak says:

"Hey, I know a little place you can try....Either the sword store next to the Grocery store. Unlimited katanas for 1 hit kills, and the zombies can only get in through one place.Or try the gun store. When entering the place that's being constructed, the one that has the fountain in the middle (also where you go when you go to the grocery store). Do not go into the grocery store. Walk into the first open area, just follow the room, there's only one way, but the path spilts into 3 ways. One takes you to the grocery store, another is a dead end, and the third, on the right, is a long hallway. Make it through the crowd of zombies, and in the end is the gun shop. Unlimited pistols and sniper rifles, as well as a few shotguns. "

Thanks lol i just raided the gun store and we are staying there for a while we all got shotguns lol the movie is looking good to i will post it on here soon and you tube

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Constantine

antiques store, hardware store,

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Constantine says:

"antiques store, hardware store, "

Hardware store sucks I tried it all ready I put some benches and plants but it did not hold for long but good weapons though.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The Mighty Thor

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Constantine says:
Hardware store sucks I tried it all ready I put some benches and plants but it did not hold for long but good weapons though."

wait you can make blockades in that game

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Spiderman 2099 says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Constantine says:
Hardware store sucks I tried it all ready I put some benches and plants but it did not hold for long but good weapons though."

wait you can make blockades in that game"

Ya u can barricade places with chairs benches everything just put it down in the door way and pile alot of crap there and the zombies have a hell of a time getting in sometimes they get in and sometimes they don't its so fun yo watch them try to break in. and you can get food and other supplies and put it in there with u and make it feel more real.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Mighty Thor

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Spiderman 2099 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Constantine says:
Ya u can barricade places with chairs benches everything just put it down in the door way and pile alot of crap there and the zombies have a hell of a time getting in sometimes they get in and sometimes they don't its so fun yo watch them try to break in. and you can get food and other supplies and put it in there with u and make it feel more real. "

o thats so cool next time i rent it i will do that and maybe we should do another zombie rpg i like those i slaughter them it so much fun but lets make like dead rising we are in a mall and question what was up with that spanish dude i got to the part where your shooting then he runs but i had to bring the game back so i didn't see what happened

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Spiderman 2099 says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Constantine says:
Ya u can barricade places with chairs benches everything just put it down in the door way and pile alot of crap there and the zombies have a hell of a time getting in sometimes they get in and sometimes they don't its so fun yo watch them try to break in. and you can get food and other supplies and put it in there with u and make it feel more real. "

o thats so cool next time i rent it i will do that and maybe we should do another zombie rpg i like those i slaughter them it so much fun but lets make like dead rising we are in a mall and question what was up with that spanish dude i got to the part where your shooting then he runs but i had to bring the game back so i didn't see what happened

"

Ya we should make a dead rising RPG that would rock. The Spanish dude idk i got stuck on a part where u got 2 disable all these bombs he put and he chases after u in a truck its so hard

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Mighty Thor

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Spiderman 2099 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Constantine says:
o thats so cool next time i rent it i will do that and maybe we should do another zombie rpg i like those i slaughter them it so much fun but lets make like dead rising we are in a mall and question what was up with that spanish dude i got to the part where your shooting then he runs but i had to bring the game back so i didn't see what happened "
Ya we should make a dead rising RPG that would rock. The Spanish dude idk i got stuck on a part where u got 2 disable all these bombs he put and he chases after u in a truck its so hard"

o but i stop after you beat him when your shooting at him the first time so what happened there

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Spiderman 2099 says:

"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Constantine says:
o thats so cool next time i rent it i will do that and maybe we should do another zombie rpg i like those i slaughter them it so much fun but lets make like dead rising we are in a mall and question what was up with that spanish dude i got to the part where your shooting then he runs but i had to bring the game back so i didn't see what happened "
Ya we should make a dead rising RPG that would rock. The Spanish dude idk i got stuck on a part where u got 2 disable all these bombs he put and he chases after u in a truck its so hard"

o but i stop after you beat him when your shooting at him the first time so what happened there"

You rescue some people and then fight him again later on and save sum old man and mess up ZOMBIES lol

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The Mighty Thor

SeanAKAMisery says:

"Spiderman 2099 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Spiderman 2099 says:
"SeanAKAMisery says:
"Constantine says:
o but i stop after you beat him when your shooting at him the first time so what happened there"
You rescue some people and then fight him again later on and save sum old man and mess up ZOMBIES lol"

lol

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By Constantine

its a cool game

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eternus

what systems is it for? i know its for Xbox 360 or whatever but has it come out for anything else?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lantern Prime

What can you do in the game?

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The Mighty Thor

SoundWave07 says:

"What can you do in the game?"

you can play the story or destroy zombies but your time is limit so you can fight and wait or play the story

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lantern Prime

Hmmmm. Sounds interesting. And its for the X-Box 360?

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The Mighty Thor

SoundWave07 says:

"Hmmmm. Sounds interesting. And its for the X-Box 360?"

yea

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eternus

Spiderman 2099 says:

"SoundWave07 says:

yea"

i like how my questions are always indirectly answered.

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Eternus says:

"Spiderman 2099 says:
"SoundWave07 says: