who else wants a fight between deku and all for one to happen in season 4 of my hero academia(boku no hero academia)?

XEGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

do you guys think that it should happen in season 4 or wait until maybe a season 5 or 6 if it ever happens??????

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol hello anime only watcher

XEGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: actually i watch alot of marvel and dc stuff and ive read up on comics and stuff...like im not gonna lie im fairly new to anime and i only started maybe a month or two ago and ive only watched 3 anime fully (on punch man, sword art online and my hero academia) but im fairly proud to be an anime watcher because anime is so cool man and if your gonna start it up id highly recommend my hero academia for the action and comedy and its also my favorite anime ive seen

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xegod: No no no, I mean you watch the anime adaption of the My Hero Acamedia and not the original manga. If you want to know what happens in season 4, it'll be the next 50-60 chapters to be adapted.

XEGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: ohhh right...yeah im not too big inot manga and comics im more into the animations and live action stuff

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't care.

XEGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helloman: then why reply to this topic??? im looking for weebs who have seen the show and are interested on sharing their thoughts on this subject if you are not into this topic then please do not give off a negative vibe, thank you