Who could beat The Rock in a Fist Fight?

• 117 results
tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tethadam

No professionals except Weight Lifting allowed.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My dad

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 socajunkie  Moderator

Uh, a pissed off Eddie Hall.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one with intense martial art training

I could bet that kids from sholin temple could beat him with some sort of chi block madness

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
deactivated-5b5405244e89c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

John Cena, look what he did to his rock

Loading Video...

LannibleHecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are celebrities so gassed up in stuff like this?? I bet people on this site could whoop the Rock in a fist fight. The dude is in his 40's and anyone can get knocked out. All that time putting his body through hell in the WWE, concussions and all, his brain is probably prone to go night night.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No professionals except Weight Lifting allowed.

Faceless is very peak power lifter he stomps him.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My mom

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Popeye, Mighty Mouse, Data, Worf, Captain Kirk, a random Hirogen, Quark with a phaser, etc.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are celebrities so gassed up in stuff like this?? I bet people on this site could whoop the Rock in a fist fight. The dude is in his 40's and anyone can get knocked out. All that time putting his body through hell in the WWE, concussions and all, his brain is probably prone to go night night.

Bruh he is 6'2", weighs like 240 pounds, is super strong, is super tough, and is in tip top shape. Unless you are an actually trained fighter he is probably going to beat you.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By buttersdaman000

@jayc1324 said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

Bruh he is 6'2", weighs like 240 pounds, is super strong, is super tough, and is in tip top shape. Unless you are an actually trained fighter he is probably going to beat you.

Eh, not really. You're just gassing him up because he's a celebrity. I'd be more afraid of CM Punk, an actual trained fighter at the end of the day.

Let me ask you, just based off the stats, would a "normal" person ever be able to beat up somebody as exalted as The Rock?? And do you think "normal" people exist on this website? Does The Rock have fighting training, or does he not need it because he's The Rock??

EDIT:

Actually, I forgot about the roids. He'd probably steamroll anybody who wasn't bigger than him, trained, or on roids themselves.

Without them, I stand by what I said.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

Eh, not really. You're just gassing him up because he's a celebrity. I'd be more afraid of CM Punk, an actual trained fighter at the end of the day.

Let me ask you, just based off the stats, would a "normal" person ever be able to beat up somebody as exalted as The Rock?? And do you think "normal" people exist on this website? Does The Rock have fighting training, or does he not need it because he's The Rock??

I just did some looking up. Other than being a no shit PHENOMENAL athlete...no seriously, between football and (yest the hitting is toned down) the WWE which you HAVE to be a tremendously skilled athlete to perform the stunts for, and his intense workout routine, Dwayne Johnson has never been involved with, or studied any serious hand to hand combat systems. I think anyone who DOESN'T have some combat skills and isn't in his weight class would be a frigging idiot to get in a fight with him, but I believe somebody in his weight, physical class WITH fight training would probably take him down without TOO much trouble (depending on how much natural talent he has).

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By buttersdaman000

@heroup2112 said:

I just did some looking up. Other than being a no shit PHENOMENAL athlete...no seriously, between football and (yest the hitting is toned down) the WWE which you HAVE to be a tremendously skilled athlete to perform the stunts for, and his intense workout routine, Dwayne Johnson has never been involved with, or studied any serious hand to hand combat systems. I think anyone who DOESN'T have some combat skills and isn't in his weight class would be a frigging idiot to get in a fight with him, but I believe somebody in his weight, physical class WITH fight training would probably take him down without TOO much trouble (depending on how much natural talent he has).

Yeah, I get he's a phenomenal athlete, I just think people on this site place celebrities on pedestals in threads like this. Would he have the advantage due to his size? Of course. Does athleticism give him an edge? Of course. Do those two things make him some unstoppable monster that "normal" people have to bow down to? Nah. You can't work out your chin. And athleticism doesn't always transfer over to other areas. I've seen great soccer players, struggle to shoot a jumper, and i've seen weightlifter throw pathetic jabs. Honestly, CM Punk, another athletic wrestler....look at his jab. Look at Ronda Rouseys jab. And she's basically a Judo prodigy.

I just think it's entirely possible that someone on this site, who's decently built and not the stereotypical geek, can throw a punch that would knock a 40+ yr old man out. But, then again, people on this site flamed me for telling them that Chris Evans body was attainable so.......

And, this is without the roids he's on. With them, it's a different story.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
@jayc1324 said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

EDIT:

Actually, I forgot about the roids. He'd probably steamroll anybody who wasn't bigger than him, trained, or on roids themselves.

Without them, I stand by what I said.

CM Punk is 6 feet tall and a trained fighter. Of course you should be scared of him. That is basically what I said, he is not as good as actual trained fighters but unless you are one yourself you are losing. I don't see how stating his stats is "gassing him up". He is a huge, strong dude in great shape. That is a fact.

And I don't see why you keep saying he is 40+ like that is a bad thing. Brock Lesnar is 40 and he'd beat every person on this site with ease. 40 is not old.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

John Cena, look what he did to his rock

Loading Video...

LMAO. Did his theme song really play in the movie or was it edited in there? It's awesome either way.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

A lot of people, lmao.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By buttersdaman000

@jayc1324 said:

CM Punk is 6 feet tall and a trained fighter. Of course you should be scared of him. That is basically what I said, he is not as good as actual trained fighters but unless you are one yourself you are losing. I don't see how stating his stats is "gassing him up". He is a huge, strong dude in great shape. That is a fact.

And I don't see why you keep saying he is 40+ like that is a bad thing. Brock Lesnar is 40 and he'd beat every person on this site with ease. 40 is not old.

Nah, you said because he's The Rock and no one on CV can compare, no one would be able to win. Now, you're using 6 feet as some sort of impressive height. Do you think CM Punk, with his 6 feet and 2 years of MMA training, would be able to beat the Rock? Do you think the CM Punk of 2 years ago who got in the octagon with Gall would be able to beat The Rock? I'd agree with you if your stance was like heroup, but you're literally just saying he's too impressive for "normal" people to compare.

And Brock is a collegiate champion wrestler, MMA champion, who's a legitimate freak of strength (the rock isn't), and is also on roids. Lesnar would eat The Rock just as easily as he'd eat anyone else on this site. The fact that you're using him as an analogy to The Rock just proves that you are gassing him up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batista, unless he counts as a professional for his short UFC career. Loius Cyr could overpower the Rock in his prime.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Size matters, unless the person on this you're talking about is close in size, which I doubt... The Rock would effortless throw them on the ground and then beat the living hell out of them.

Also you say he's never trained that's wrong, when filming moves and such they get professional fighters to help film and coordinate fight scenes, so he has some training.

Stan Rodriguez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any amateur fighter that has decent experience in boxing and grappling shouldn't have too much trouble given that they're in the same weight class. Anyone drastically smaller like say McGregor unless even if they're a pro I think they'd have a hard time David v goliathing this man.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:

Size matters, unless the person on this you're talking about is close in size, which I doubt... The Rock would effortless throw them on the ground and then beat the living hell out of them.

Also you say he's never trained that's wrong, when filming moves and such they get professional fighters to help film and coordinate fight scenes, so he has some training.

You sound like girls on tinder who think a 6'0 person makes a 5'11 person look like a midget. You also place way too much stock in the size muscles as if big guys like the rock aren't dropped everyday by someone with hands. You can't train your chin. And I know that strength matters, so i'm not over here saying it's irrelevant. I'm just saying, it's entirely possible for The Rock to get beat up by a "normal" person.

Oh, so choreographed fight training makes yo a combat badass now?? Shit, I guess Tom Cruise can whoop all our asses, The Rocks included lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_shift said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

You sound like girls on tinder who think a 6'0 person makes a 5'11 person look like a midget. You also place way too much stock in the size muscles as if big guys like the rock aren't dropped everyday by someone with hands. You can't train your chin. And I know that strength matters, so i'm not over here saying it's irrelevant. I'm just saying, it's entirely possible for The Rock to get beat up by a "normal" person.

Oh, so choreographed fight training makes yo a combat badass now?? Shit, I guess Tom Cruise can whoop all our asses, The Rocks included lol

All this is moot, because I doubt you're ass big as him, and I doubt you have any training.

I never mentioned height, weight is much more important in a fight, hence weight classes.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By buttersdaman000

@temporal_shift said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@temporal_shift said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

All this is moot, because I doubt you're ass big as him, and I doubt you have any training.

I never mentioned height, weight is much more important in a fight, hence weight classes.

I'm not talking about me. I know everyone on this site assumes the other is some type of non-athletic, scrawny/fat guy like them. Im not trying to convince you otherwise.

All i'm saying, is that i don't think The Rock is so impressive that he can't get beat up by a "normal" person who's in decent enough shape.

Yes, I understand weight classes. I don't think you understand fights. Weight classes matter for trained fighters a lot more than they do people like The Rock. Lets take it back to CM Punk around his fight with Gall, weight 180ish, i'd easily take him over The Rock and that dude could barely throw a jab.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_shift said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@temporal_shift said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

I'm not talking about me. I know everyone on this site assumes the other is some type of non-athletic, scrawny/fat guy like them. Im not trying to convince you otherwise.

I was assuming average.

All i'm saying, is that i don't think The Rock is so impressive that he can't get beat up by a "normal" person who's in decent enough shape.

It would be unlikely as he has every advantage (except maybe cardio) over a "normal" person.

Yes, I understand weight classes. I don't think you understand fights. Weight classes matter for trained fighters a lot more than they do people like The Rock. Lets take it back to CM Punk around his fight with Gall, weight 180ish, i'd easily take him over The Rock and that dude could barely throw a proper jab.

Did you watch CM's fight? he bull rushed got taken down and pounded until the ref stopped the fight, The Rock would kill him.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By buttersdaman000

@temporal_shift said:

I was assuming average.

It would be unlikely as he has every advantage (except maybe cardio) over a "normal" person.

Yes, I understand weight classes. I don't think you understand fights. Weight classes matter for trained fighters a lot more than they do people like The Rock. Lets take it back to CM Punk around his fight with Gall, weight 180ish, i'd easily take him over The Rock and that dude could barely throw a proper jab.

Did you watch CM's fight? he bull rushed got taken down and pounded until the ref stopped the fight, The Rock would kill him.

What do you think is average?

I define "normal" as anyone who isn't famous, rich, or talented enough to be professional. I'd define the vast majority of fit gym-goers as normal, just as I would a skinny fat dude who couldn't curl 15lbs. I've had this discussion way too many times on this site, but it astounds me how easily impressed y'all are with physique, training, and stuff like that.

Yes, I watched CM Punk get beat up by a trained, skilled MMA fighter. That's not The Rock.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Paper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:

Depends where you're from.

for the USA Average is 5'9 and a BMI that's a little to high.

Yea it's not the Rock, it's a weaker man than the Rock.

I wrestled in Highschool, and skill can only take you far, I wrestled at 149lbs and I would wrestle people less skilled than I but larger to increase my strength and the skill vanished because they could power through it.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By buttersdaman000

@temporal_shift said:

@buttersdaman000:

I wrestled in Highschool, and skill can only take you far, I wrestled at 149lbs and I would wrestle people less skilled than I but larger to increase my strength and the skill vanished because they could power through it.

Ok and would it be unheard of for someone who's "normal" to not be average in that sense??

Weaker than the Rock, yet would still tear him up in a fight.

Whoa, don't go there. You're coming off as an internet badass now. I wrestled in high school too though, and a bit in college. I went between 189 and 215 weight classes, and sometimes I even wrestled with the heavyweights for training. I actually found that skill could trump size in most cases. So maybe we just have a completely different view on this stuff.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_shift said:

@buttersdaman000:

Ok and would it be unheard of for someone who's "normal" to not be average in that sense??

Normal/average what's the difference? The Rock isn't normal

In a boxing match or BJJ match maybe, In a street fight I'd give it to The Rock.

Whoa, don't go there. You're coming off as an internet badass now. I wrestled in high school too though, and a bit in college. I went between 189 and 215 weight classes, and sometimes I even wrestled with the heavyweights for training. I actually found that skill could trump size in most cases.

I don't see how that comes off as bad-ass... FYI the higher the weight the less the skill, this is the same in MMA.

And the difference between a 149lbs man fighting a heavy and middle weight/light heavy weight fighting a heavy weight are astronomical.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
@temporal_shift said:

@buttersdaman000:

In a boxing match or BJJ match maybe, In a street fight I'd give it to The Rock.

Whoa, don't go there. You're coming off as an internet badass now. I wrestled in high school too though, and a bit in college. I went between 189 and 215 weight classes, and sometimes I even wrestled with the heavyweights for training. I actually found that skill could trump size in most cases.

I don't see how that comes off as bad-ass... FYI the higher the weight the less the skill, this is the same in MMA.

And the difference between a 149lbs man fighting a heavy and middle weight/light heavy weight fighting a heavy weight are astronomical.

Average is based off statistics, normal isn't. A 6'5, 220lb office worker is normal even if his body is outside of the average range.

Nah, I disagree there completely.

You probably haven't been on this site long enough. Saying you've done anything athletic means you're trying to come off as as keyboard warrior, internet badass. And no, that's completely illogical. Higher weight does not mean less skill. You even mention MMA yet the top 10 p4p fighters have 3/4 people who walk around heavier than 185. The difference is heavier weights have more knock out power so skill doesn't matter as much when you can get flash KOed out of nowhere. But look at Stipe vs Ngannou if you want proof that skill still matters.

Ok, what does your weight have to do with anything? I'd never say someone who weighs that little could take The Rock. I'm just saying his stats aren't god-tier like you're making them out to be. A "normal" person could beat him up.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark Henry.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I never did understand the concept of hero-worshipping. It's a very weak trait and gets you nowhere in life, tbh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_shift said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@temporal_shift said:

@buttersdaman000:

Average is based off statistics, normal isn't. A 6'5, 220lb office worker is normal even if his body is outside of the average range.

Nah, I disagree there completely.

You probably haven't been on this site long enough. Saying you've done anything athletic means you're trying to come off as as keyboard warrior, internet badass. And no, that's completely illogical. Higher weight does not mean less skill. You even mention MMA yet the top 10 p4p fighters have 3/4 people who walk around heavier than 185. The difference is heavier weights have more knock out power so skill doesn't matter as much when you can get flash KOed out of nowhere. But look at Stipe vs Ngannou if you want proof that skill still matters.

Ok, what does your weight have to do with anything? I'd never say someone who weighs that little could take The Rock. I'm just saying his stats aren't god-tier like you're making them out to be. A "normal" person could beat him up.

The Rock isn't normal lol.

How do you not understand that?

The lower weightclasses have more complete fighters, look at HW has like 2, LHW has a handfull, LW the entire top 15 are killers.

Ngannou had more problems than just lack of skill.

Look at brock vs Couture, Couture was more skilled but the size was too much.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Rock isn't normal lol.

How do you not understand that?

The lower weightclasses have more complete fighters, look at HW has like 2, LHW has a handfull, LW the entire top 15 are killers.

Ngannou had more problems than just lack of skill.

Look at brock vs Couture, Couture was more skilled but the size was too much.

Lol why do you keep saying this?? When did I say The Rock was normal?

How do I not understand that a trained, good MMA fighter would lose to The Rock in street fight?? Um, because it doesn't make sense. Do you think all his training goes out the window because he's confronted by The Rock?? Do you think The Rock is the only one capable of taking advantage of the freedom of a street fight?? That makes absolutely no sense. Mickey Gall would destroy him in any type of fight, barring any type of flash KO. And on that, like I said in my very first post, any one can get knocked out. And before you try to use that against me, The Rock is no exception. But, 99/100 times, Mickey Gall would whoop him.

Nah, HW has Stipe, Werdum, Lesnar, and Overeem. LHW has Jones and Cormier. You completely skipped over two DEEP divisions with MW and WW as well. I don't know why. WW and MW top 7-8 are all killers themselves. And even on that, your top 15 LW killers all walk around at roughly 175 give or take 5 lbs so what are you getting at?? Hell, what three modern fighters are typically thought of as GOATS? Jones, LHW walks around at HW, GSP, WW walks around MWish, and then Mighty Mouse.

Ngannou got away with sheer knockout power alone. Even if he had a tank Stipe was too skilled to lose to him. Only reason why Overreem lost is because his chin is already in shambles.

Brock is a very skilled wrestler, moreso than Couture. Brock was also 14 years younger....

Anyways, IDK why i'm arguing MMA with you since The Rock isn't trained at all. A normal person can beat him up. He's just a celebrity, not a god.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I never did understand the concept of hero-worshipping. It's a very weak trait and gets you nowhere in life, tbh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: WW isn't that big (person wise)

And MW isn't that deep.

I would like to see a normal Joe of the street fight someone the size of him.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: WW isn't that big (person wise)

And MW isn't that deep.

I would like to see a normal Joe of the street fight someone the size of him.

Whatever man. I stand by what I said, you stand by what you said, this was a waste of time lol

LannibleHecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd get dropped by half of Scotland, especially the lasses...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
@jayc1324 said:

Nah, you said because he's The Rock and no one on CV can compare, no one would be able to win. Now, you're using 6 feet as some sort of impressive height. Do you think CM Punk, with his 6 feet and 2 years of MMA training, would be able to beat the Rock? Do you think the CM Punk of 2 years ago who got in the octagon with Gall would be able to beat The Rock? I'd agree with you if your stance was like heroup, but you're literally just saying he's too impressive for "normal" people to compare.

And Brock is a collegiate champion wrestler, MMA champion, who's a legitimate freak of strength (the rock isn't), and is also on roids. Lesnar would eat The Rock just as easily as he'd eat anyone else on this site. The fact that you're using him as an analogy to The Rock just proves that you are gassing him up.

Unless you are also Rock's size or a trained fighter you can't compare, that is true. He is not a normal person. And Brock has training but the Rock is made from the same stuff. They were both wrestlers, they are gifted genetically, they are both huge, strong, tough dudes. Their job is being in great shape. People have Brock a shot in the UFC and hyped him up because of his size and strength. That stuff matters in a fight. If you matched him up with an average guy, he'd win just about every time. I don't see how this is arguable. He actually knows how to fight, compared to an average person. I'd say any WWE wrestler would beat the average person. Since they are gonna be stronger and in much better shape. I think you are underselling him, and vastly overrating what the average person can do.

And I am not saying Rock is as good as Brock, he isn't. He isn't as strong or fast or gifted as Brock. But compared to an average person he might as well be, because he is still vastly above average.

BTW it is really clear you have some agenda. Your posts are not really focused on the topic, they are more about you ranting about "hero worship" or "gassing up celebrities". It isn't hero worship to think a former wrestler can beat up an average guy. A normal person cannot beat the Rock. If your strength is comparable to his, you are not normal. If you are as tough as he is, you are not normal. You'd probably complain if I said LeBron James can beat the average person in basketball. Come on dude. Most people have never even thrown a real punch let alone taken one. Dwayne Johnson would wreck most people based on his strength alone.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112 said:

Yeah, I get he's a phenomenal athlete, I just think people on this site place celebrities on pedestals in threads like this. Would he have the advantage due to his size? Of course. Does athleticism give him an edge? Of course. Do those two things make him some unstoppable monster that "normal" people have to bow down to? Nah. You can't work out your chin. And athleticism doesn't always transfer over to other areas. I've seen great soccer players, struggle to shoot a jumper, and i've seen weightlifter throw pathetic jabs. Honestly, CM Punk, another athletic wrestler....look at his jab. Look at Ronda Rouseys jab. And she's basically a Judo prodigy.

I just think it's entirely possible that someone on this site, who's decently built and not the stereotypical geek, can throw a punch that would knock a 40+ yr old man out. But, then again, people on this site flamed me for telling them that Chris Evans body was attainable so.......

Of course Evans' body is attainable, though having months to mostly train and be able to afford the diet (which is what a LOT of it is), and have professional trainers keep you on track helps a LOT. What makes you think he's on roids?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Unless you are also Rock's size or a trained fighter you can't compare, that is true. He is not a normal person. And Brock has training but the Rock is made from the same stuff. They were both wrestlers, they are gifted genetically, they are both huge, strong, tough dudes. Their job is being in great shape. People have Brock a shot in the UFC and hyped him up because of his size and strength. That stuff matters in a fight. If you matched him up with an average guy, he'd win just about every time. I don't see how this is arguable. He actually knows how to fight, compared to an average person. I'd say any WWE wrestler would beat the average person. Since they are gonna be stronger and in much better shape. I think you are underselling him, and vastly overrating what the average person can do.

And I am not saying Rock is as good as Brock, he isn't. He isn't as strong or fast or gifted as Brock. But compared to an average person he might as well be, because he is still vastly above average.

BTW it is really clear you have some agenda. Your posts are not really focused on the topic, they are more about you ranting about "hero worship" or "gassing up celebrities". It isn't hero worship to think a former wrestler can beat up an average guy. A normal person cannot beat the Rock. If your strength is comparable to his, you are not normal. If you are as tough as he is, you are not normal. You'd probably complain if I said LeBron James can beat the average person in basketball. Come on dude. Most people have never even thrown a real punch let alone taken one. Dwayne Johnson would wreck most people based on his strength alone.

Bro, i'm literally not even talking about myself. I'm not going to bother to read your post because you're shooting completely off target. All i'm saying is that a "normal" guy can beat the Rock. If you don't agree, go back to gassing up celebrities. And no, there's no agenda, it just a trend I see on this site a lot.

And, to further drive it home how off base you are, in what world do you have to be as strong as somebody to beat them in a fight?? This isn't a weightlifting competition so what are you getting at???? Like The Rock has a super advanced chin or something??? The only edge I give you is that I forgot he was on roids, so he literally does have an advantage. But, then again, normal people can be on roids to so nvm. And reevaluate your idea of normal. Why bring up LeBron James and basketball?? The fact that you did again further proves how off base you are right now. And there's no point in continuing this because you have too high of an opinion of another person just because he's a celebrity.

So, like I said to the other guy, we both stand by our original points so, whatever.

@buttersdaman000 said:
@heroup2112 said:

Of course Evans' body is attainable, though having months to mostly train and be able to afford the diet (which is what a LOT of it is), and have professional trainers keep you on track helps a LOT. What makes you think he's on roids?

Not according to a good deal of people on this site. I said the same things, train and eat right and you could possibly obtain a body even better. I got met with pretty much the same "you're only normal", "he's chris evans" arguments you see here with The Rock.

The Rock? Look at his traps. He's also in his 40's. Muscle doesn't stay on like that. He's actually bigger than he was in his 20's.

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batista, unless he counts as a professional for his short UFC career. Loius Cyr could overpower the Rock in his prime.

Lol Rock would beat Batista.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Michael Jai White

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By buttersdaman000

@jayc1324 said:

And Brock has training but the Rock is made from the same stuff. They were both wrestlers, they are gifted genetically, they are both huge, strong, tough dudes. Their job is being in great shape. People have Brock a shot in the UFC and hyped him up because of his size and strength. That stuff matters in a fight. If you matched him up with an average guy, he'd win just about every time. I don't see how this is arguable. He actually knows how to fight, compared to an average person. I'd say any WWE wrestler would beat the average person. Since they are gonna be stronger and in much better shape. I think you are underselling him, and vastly overrating what the average person can do.

Wait, I just have to correct this. Brock Lesnar is a WRESTLER. The Rock JUST WRESTLED in the WWE. That's a very important distinction. Brock would destroy The Rock. They are not cut from any related cloth in any way, shape or form. Brock has training in combat sports. The Rock only has training in choreographed movements, designed to be as safe as possible. Saying that this is proof that he knows how to fight more than the normal person is like saying Tom Cruise, or any other prolific action star, is a real life Batman.

I think you're completely overselling The Rock and it's evident in what I just had to correct. And, no, i'm not talking about the average person. I've said multiple times, i'm talking about normal people. A 6'5, 210lb guy who works as a physical therapist is NORMAL.

Mr_FudgePacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike Tyson.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Bro, i'm literally not even talking about myself. I'm not going to bother to read your post because you're shooting completely off target. All i'm saying is that a "normal" guy can beat the Rock. If you don't agree, go back to gassing up celebrities. And no, there's no agenda, it just a trend I see on this site a lot.

And, to further drive it home how off base you are, in what world do you have to be as strong as somebody to beat them in a fight?? This isn't a weightlifting competition so what are you getting at???? Like The Rock has a super advanced chin or something??? The only edge I give you is that I forgot he was on roids, so he literally does have an advantage. But, then again, normal people can be on roids to so nvm. And reevaluate your idea of normal. Why bring up LeBron James and basketball?? The fact that you did again further proves how off base you are right now. And there's no point in continuing this because you have too high of an opinion of another person just because he's a celebrity.

So, like I said to the other guy, we both stand by our original points so, whatever.

Here you go again with your agenda. You saying a normal guy can beat the Rock is wrong. You have been complaining this whole time about gassing up celebs and hero worship, instead of explaining why a 5'9" man who doesn't work out and has never been in a fight can beat a 6'2" man who is extremely strong, durable and in great shape, and has experience. That makes absolutely no sense. But to you, it's "hero worship" so you reject it. And yes, the Rock does have a good chin, he spent years in the WWE getting punched in the face every night. What kind of stupid question is that???

It doesn't matter that the Rock is a celebrity. Like I said, any WWE wrestler would beat a normal guy. And I bring up LeBron because you are telling me that a normal person can beat a professional in the area that that pro is a pro in. Normal guy isn't beating an NBA player in basketball. Normal guy isn't beating Tiger Woods in golf. Normal guy isn't beating the Rock in a fight. You are far, far too salty about "hero worship" to look at this rationally.