White people don’t have privileges.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll White people don’t have privileges. (36 votes)

Agree 47%
Disagree 53%

White privilege is one of the dumbest, most slanderous lies in Woke America and it needs to be debunked and blotted out of the Internet before too late.

Leftists have claimed that white people, just because of our skin color and nothing else, are somehow privileged and belong to a higher class of the society which is asinine as saying that a cow could fly. I grew up poor in my little family and had to face the challenges of drugs among other things, and even then the government never bothered to take care of me. If we were privileged my light-coloured skin could at least have been useful in helping me build my fortune, right? No, there never came a miracle that may contribute to any major changes in my life finically, that could replenish the impoverished and lift us up from poverty into prosperity and decency… All progress of my life that my family has come across, including how our social status improved over the years, came to us from hard work, lack of sleep, sweats, tears and of course prayers and none of them has anything to do with our skin color. Sometimes we screwed everything up but we mostly got right back on tracks and that is probably the way every other lower-middle class family, who doesn’t have any heavenly-gifted super geniuses in their house, lives and thrives in America all these years. There are black people that are much richer than me living in the same country, who also don’t get to face any problem I have gone through. By that definition, are blacks privileged?? It would be totally stupid to say that because obviously the privilege that allows them to do all of those expensive, fancy stuff comes from the fact that they are rich and not because they are black.. Black and white do not really matter and what really matters is the cash you have in your pocket. Wealth is beginning of privilege, not skin color. Yes the richest people on America seem to be white but being white still doesn’t have anything to do with being rich of successful; blacks don’t seem to have as many billionaires as whites because they are a minority while white people have settled here from since it was founded and that is probably the only difference it makes, which also explains the wealth gap.

By now many of you will argue that I don’t understand the definition of privilege.

“Being privileged doesn’t necessarily come with immunity to failures, you racist asshole. Do some research and you will know that privilege simply means the ability not to screw over just because you are you, so in other words, you are guaranteed not to sink to rock bottle simply by being white alone while coloured people aren’t entitled with that free-pass and can be rejected on the basis of their ethnic background” is the quote I expect to see coming from people that stumble across this thread but even if you distort the truth and drag the definition of the word down that hole you would be surprised the opposite is true about being white.

If anything, it is the nonwhites, blacks included, that have been blessed with privileges in America and that is a fact, sometimes even showing effects in our laws. Some colleges in America allow native Americans and their descendants, simply for being native Americans, to participate in their programmes without having to go through the same process other races have go through before they can enter into their desired faculties. I cannot prove it but I believe some of my ancestors are native Americans but even if I could I wouldn’t try to steal those places from people that really deserve to be there because using your color privilege to get a better place in anything, anywhere is the same as cheating. A black person can curse the white man all he wants without any consequences but if the white person decides to defend himself using counter arguments which may unintentionally contain some racial slurs, he risks losing his job, and if they decide fight and it ends up with the white person getting beaten to the ground, unable to walk again, the black man would still be forgiven by the society and any attempt to convict him of exerting unnecessary violence would be labelled as racism, classism and oppression. Muslims also seem to have this privilege as far as I can tell considering how the left always white wash them. Also, just recently…when there was supposed to be a pandemic breaking out and it was asserted to come from China, all the social justice warriors decided to gather and start defending the Asian although the vast majority of them aren’t in danger at all, which is why we have the #stoptheasianhate. Imagine if the virus was a white creation, how are the people going to react if the origin of the so-called virus was in a majority white country? Everyone would hate us and nobody would care. No BLM, no stop hate, no any-live-matters is going to come out and save us but, contrary, the world including our own white government will curse us. What else am I missing? Anyone here ever heard of the Holocaust? While there are so many things to talk about and so many concerns that need to be taken care of, here at home, and far away in other countries, in the current era, the world government still mourns over the murder of 6 million Jews and still encourages everyone to do the same and never forget and they will label any attempt to scrutinise the event or question the survivors antisemitic to the point people who do this in other countries can be taken to jail despite not causing physical harm to the jews. But do you know who else died unjustly during the world? Blitzkrieg alone took the lives of more than 1 million poles and Operation Babarossa has killed over 26 million religiously unidentified soviet citizens who are presumably white because they are Eastern Europeans, soldiers included, but no one ever bothers mentioning them when the usual phrase, “remember, never forget” is being spoken and yet white are privileged? A teacher here in America who is black said he couldn’t prove the Holocaust happened and got fired from his job for that just as many students who tried to question the thing, so America literally prosecuted OUR OWN PEOPLE for the sake of foreigners we have never known personally and have done nothing for us, just because they are dead and happened to be Jewish. Any attempt to criticise or question the event goes in line of antisemitism and is often silenced one way or another despite the first amendment, according to our policy makers and public servants… Gee, how privileged are whites now? Other people get free colleges, get defended when they kill someone because people would assume they did it out of frustration of being oppressed by the white man, and get protected from all criticisms, sometimes even by laws, and can force others to kiss their asses because of an atrocious event that whites also had to suffer from, while whites need to be criticised. Yes WE NEED TO BE, and are everyday in academia and in the media.

• 
Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Divyansh13

Did you seriously expect everyone to read this wall of political shit?

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not implying anything, far from me, but I think Extreme Political posts should be banned.

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just make a poll and leave it at that

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White privilege does not mean that you're better off than every non-white person, it means that your skin color does not cause you problems.

You write off being rich, as if it's just this thing that exists in a vacuum, but there is a reason why black people in America are much more likely to be poor. It's because of generational wealth. No, that does not mean that if you are white, you will necessarily have an inheritance. However, statistically, white people are much more likely to be born into money than black people, because white people were not prevented from accumulating wealth for generations by racist policies. White people also typically do not have to deal with racial profiling by police, landlords, bankers, and employers, which would affect the opportunities they can access.

You mention affirmative action as a privilege for non-white people, but it only exists as an attempt to compensate for the disadvantages they already face (whether or not that is a good system is a separate argument).

I am not even going to bother addressing your insane claim that teachers not being allowed to deny the Holocaust in the classroom is persecution. I don't know how fucked up you have to be to believe that.

frosttttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last0fth3risen:

White privilege does not mean that you're better off than every non-white person, it means that your skin color does not cause you problems.

I have already addressed that silly lie up in the post and as I have said the truth turns out to be the opposite even if we have to go by your distorted definition. Whites, because of social pressures, Critical Race Theory and whatever the democrats are pushing into the heads of kids, are more likely fuck up than other races so neither of how privilege is to be defined is true.

You write off being rich, as if it's just this thing that exists in a vacuum, but there is a reason why black people in America are much more likely to be poor. It's because of generational wealth. No, that does not mean that if you are white, you will necessarily have an inheritance. However, statistically, white people are much more likely to be born into money than black people, because white people were not prevented from accumulating wealth for generations by racist policies.

This isn‘t white privilege. This is the matter of history and it revolves around who came to America first which has nothing to do with skin color. As I have said privileges exist but they have nothing to do with skin color. What about white people that have just become Americans in their first generation after landing in America and spending enough time to get citizenship like half my family? I have no inheritance from the slave owners because no one in my family ever owned slaves. What about Irish?? My mom is half Irish and her people were persecuted in America as well and they weren’t even considered “white“ because only Anglo Saxons were white back then, and now we suddenly have privilege? Lol, you are hilarious. Again slavery has ended more than a century ago and our society has progressed far past that point and now if you think any of that matters you are an idiot. I know several Hispanic immigrants who fled their own country and settled in the US and then made enough money to be considered a part of the middle class. Is that white privilege too?

White people also typically do not have to deal with racial profiling by police, landlords, bankers, and employers, which would affect the opportunities they can access.

When have we ever had racial profiling? We only have something close to it with extra-cautious scanning done to migrants from countries that are considered dangerous and that should be fine to serve the welfare of our country. Bankers, employers, landlords and people in league with them do persecute any poor that they come across and recently COCA-COLA, one of the richest companies in America stood up and said that voter ID should be banned because it is racist to minorities… so we literally have a giant cooperation begging the government to make our election process less vibrant and more susceptible to fraud(probably so Biden can hijack again in 2024) on behalf of minorities who aren’t white… Even more so, we have people fired from their jobs because their bosses knew they tried to prevent Floyd-simping terrorists from burning down buildings but you can continue with the lies though. I have seen landlords persecute people but that is because they are foreigners and ignorant to American customs, not because they aren’t white. Mind you, some foreigners are also white.

You mention affirmative action as a privilege for non-white people, but it only exists as an attempt to compensate for the disadvantages they already face (whether or not that is a good system is a separate argument).

Disadvantages as in what? This is the definition of privilege: “a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group”. They don’t just finance the poor but support minorities indiscriminately. It is like saying because they happen to suffer from something that must have occurred because the society hates them which is silly. These are privileges.

I am not even going to bother addressing your insane claim that teachers not being allowed to deny the Holocaust in the classroom is persecution. I don't know how fucked up you have to be to believe that.

Shut up and take a deep breathe, mister. I was saying he was fired not for denying the Holocaust but for saying he couldn’t prove that the Holocaust happened. Again, what was wrong with that? He didn’t outright deny it and even said he had never been a denier. He was just a doubter who was an in-between, struggling to believe or dismiss it. Holocaust denial is a claim and so is the Holocaust itself. In this country religions are not enforced so we should be allowed to believe what we like and also say what we want to say as affirmed by the first amendment and do not have to force ourselves to believe in what we don’t want to believe.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last0fth3risen:

it means that your skin color does not cause you problems.

So where do Asians, South Americans and light-skin Blacks fall in this? They don't have problems?

were not prevented from accumulating wealth for generations by racist policies

What are the names of these policies?

White people also typically do not have to deal with racial profiling by police, landlords, bankers, and employers, which would affect the opportunities they can access.

You can say the same for Asians, Indians, Hispanics etc. At the end of the day is it really about race or it more about culture stereotypes and looks because I guarantee you a handsome Will Smith or Edris Elba looking fella in a nice suit and tie will have a completely different experience than someone dressed with their pants hanging below your behind and stained T-shirt smelling like they haven't showered in days.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cattlebattle  Online

You write off being rich, as if it's just this thing that exists in a vacuum, but there is a reason why black people in America are much more likely to be poor. It's because of generational wealth. No, that does not mean that if you are white, you will necessarily have an inheritance. However, statistically, white people are much more likely to be born into money than black people, because white people were not prevented from accumulating wealth for generations by racist policies. White people also typically do not have to deal with racial profiling by police, landlords, bankers, and employers, which would affect the opportunities they can access.

Ugh. Everything this guy posts is reddit tier bullshit.

God10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" A teacher here in America who is black said he couldn’t prove the Holocaust happened and got fired from his job for that just as many students who tried to question the thing, so America literally prosecuted OUR OWN PEOPLE for the sake of foreigners we have never known personally and have done nothing for us, just because they are dead and happened to be Jewish. Any attempt to criticise or question the event goes in line of antisemitism and is often silenced one way or another despite the first amendment, according to our policy makers and public servants…"

Go fuck yourself

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
RedHood_JayTodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of the stupidest posts I’ve ever read on the Internet. I couldn’t even finish reading this pile of garbage.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last0fth3risen:

I have already addressed that silly lie up in the post and as I have said the truth turns out to be the opposite even if we have to go by your distorted definition. Whites, because of social pressures, Critical Race Theory and whatever the democrats are pushing into the heads of kids, are more likely fuck up than other races so neither of how privilege is to be defined is true.

Preempting the counter argument is not the same thing as disproving it. You did not disprove it.

You write off being rich, as if it's just this thing that exists in a vacuum, but there is a reason why black people in America are much more likely to be poor. It's because of generational wealth. No, that does not mean that if you are white, you will necessarily have an inheritance. However, statistically, white people are much more likely to be born into money than black people, because white people were not prevented from accumulating wealth for generations by racist policies.

This isn‘t white privilege. This is the matter of history and it revolves around who came to America first which has nothing to do with skin color. As I have said privileges exist but they have nothing to do with skin color. What about white people that have just become Americans in their first generation after landing in America and spending enough time to get citizenship like half my family? I have no inheritance from the slave owners because no one in my family ever owned slaves. What about Irish?? My mom is half Irish and her people were persecuted in America as well and they weren’t even considered “white“ because only Anglo Saxons were white back then, and now we suddenly have privilege? Lol, you are hilarious. Again slavery has ended more than a century ago and our society has progressed far past that point and now if you think any of that matters you are an idiot. I know several Hispanic immigrants who fled their own country and settled in the US and then made enough money to be considered a part of the middle class. Is that white privilege too?

It's not really a question of who came to America first. The first slaves were brought in from Africa in 1619, only a dozen years after Jamestown, the first English settlement. It's more of a question of how they were treated alongside one another, which has everything to do with skin color. Black people were slaves, and could not compete with white people for centuries, and now you expect them to just brush that off, and and magically get on the same level? That is not going to happen by simply ending the legal oppression.

I agree with you about white immigrants, which is the only point you made that makes any sense. But that still does not change the statistics

When have we ever had racial profiling? We only have something close to it with extra-cautious scanning done to migrants from countries that are considered dangerous and that should be fine to serve the welfare of our country. Bankers, employers, landlords and people in league with them do persecute any poor that they come across and recently COCA-COLA, one of the richest companies in America stood up and said that voter ID should be banned because it is racist to minorities… so we literally have a giant cooperation begging the government to make our election process less vibrant and more susceptible to fraud(probably so Biden can hijack again in 2024) on behalf of minorities who aren’t white… Even more so, we have people fired from their jobs because their bosses knew they tried to prevent Floyd-simping terrorists from burning down buildings but you can continue with the lies though. I have seen landlords persecute people but that is because they are foreigners and ignorant to American customs, not because they aren’t white. Mind you, some foreigners are also white.

It's been proven that police disproportionally stop black people, that black people are more likely to be denied loans, and that black names are more likely to be rejected on resumes.

Voter-ID laws are racist against black people, because black people are statistically less likely to have ID. It's a barrier to voting specifically for black people, just like Jim Crow laws were. Jim Crow laws did not explicitly say "black people can't vote", they just made it harder for them to do so in indirect ways, like rigged literacy tests and "grandfather clauses".

Voter fraud is not a real issue. It happens, but not nearly to the extent needed to overturn an election. I know you disagree with the results in 2020, but please tell me why every single case by Trump's lawyers was thrown out, and why his lawyers have said under oath, that there was no voter fraud.

Disadvantages as in what? This is the definition of privilege: “a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group”. They don’t just finance the poor but support minorities indiscriminately. It is like saying because they happen to suffer from something that must have occurred because the society hates them which is silly. These are privileges.

Disadvantages like living in bad neighborhoods, where they have a ton of stuff to worry about other than studying and getting good grades. Things like dealing with family members in prison, having to pitch in supporting their family, being "distracted" by crime etc. It doesn't matter if "society hates them", they are still disproportionately disadvantaged in society, which is what affirmative action tries to make up for. Affirmative action does not automatically privilege all black people over all white people either. It only applies when a black and a white person have the same grades, in which case the admissions board is asked to take into consideration the fact that the black person may have had to overcome more to get that same grade, when making their decision. Like I said, whether this is a good policy or not can be argued, but calling it a "privilege" is missing the point.

Shut up and take a deep breathe, mister. I was saying he was fired not for denying the Holocaust but for saying he couldn’t prove that the Holocaust happened. Again, what was wrong with that? He didn’t outright deny it and even said he had never been a denier. He was just a doubter who was an in-between, struggling to believe or dismiss it. Holocaust denial is a claim and so is the Holocaust itself. In this country religions are not enforced so we should be allowed to believe what we like and also say what we want to say as affirmed by the first amendment and do not have to force ourselves to believe in what we don’t want to believe.

No teacher should ever say to students that they have "doubts" about the Holocaust, or that they can't prove that it happened. That is not a valid position in academia, and has absolutely no place being uttered in a classroom setting. The school had every justification to fire him for indulging in a conspiracy theory with the class. Your freedom of speech allows you to say that on the street if you like, but it does not extend to indoctrinating students with it.

DimensionPopUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Africans Cannibalize their own who happen to have Albino traits but are still of Afro-Ethnicity

No Caption Provided

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last0fth3risen:
Preempting the counter argument is not the same thing as disproving it. You did not disprove it.

I did though. I have proven why your claim is a complete lie and is in fact the opposite of what really is. White people, as of now, are likely to be screwed over by the society because of leftism than other races. Police are now scared of imposing the laws on blacks.

It's not really a question of who came to America first. The first slaves were brought in from Africa in 1619, only a dozen years after Jamestown, the first English settlement. It's more of a question of how they were treated alongside one another, which has everything to do with skin color. Black people were slaves, and could not compete with white people for centuries, and now you expect them to just brush that off, and and magically get on the same level? That is not going to happen by simply ending the legal oppression.

Doesn‘t change the fact that Whites have reached America first and taken it for themselves. Your argument doesn’t dispute mine at all. It goes into the same category of, “who settled and had the chance to establish themselves first“. It does not qualify as privilege anymore. Bruh, it has been over a century since they were freed and never have social social changes in our society been more rapid and prevalent than the last couple of decades. They have had MORE than enough time to improve and change their status like the Hispanic migrants that have made their way here without anything in their bags when they first arrived. And as I said “white people“ as we know them today also have to face this problem as well because not everyone here descended from the first English settlers. As I have searched the Internet one graph shows that German blood is more apparent than any other white European ancestries and Germans only started coming here in large groups with Italians since the beginning of the 19th century and they were persecuted just like blacks although not enslaved by anglo Americans so why don’t you call this social condition an “anglo privilege“ rather than white privilege if you really have to call it a privilege? For me I disagree that it is a privilege entitled to people with English origin because not all of them are successful and we can see that, very very clearly because British Americans can be poor and needy as well. The only real privilege is with wealth and all that I have listed but the rest other than wealth are for non whites. Your idea is totally ridiculous at this point.

I agree with you about white immigrants, which is the only point you made that makes any sense. But that still does not change the statistics

What makes you think statistics show anything? And why do you interpret them in favour of your ideology although it has been backed up by no apparent that seems to be create a link between the two claims of yours? Blacks are more likely to be poorer than whites, blacks used to be slaves when America was being built. Well you simply can’t link them together. Couldn‘t it be that they don’t work as hard? That they don’t work the same job? That they simply aren’t well behaved and the well behaved ones are successful and the misbehaved are not? I have to tell you that the “poor“ blacks in major cities like New York that live in gettho areas and shoot drugs all day are likely wealthier than me. They can buy as much marijuana, cigarettes and fentanyl as they like while I struggle to pay the rent and buy enough food although I eat very little. Doesn’t that mean they are more privileged than me and I am not? Again your logic makes absolutely no sense. You are just asserting things out of statistics that you don’t understand.

It's been proven that police disproportionally stop black people, that black people are more likely to be denied loans, and that black names are more likely to be rejected on resumes.

Proven by who on what? I got my applications rejected more time than I can count but I never stopped applying unlike I got the jobs that I would like to work at, so I can tell that is a myth. Resumes that were rejected probably were rejected because of the history of the people that owned them not because of their names. Again because of what they do or because of their skin color??? You are throwing nonsense here. Is crime racist because blacks commit more crimes than other races?? Or that simply is just the fact of life? You seem to associate everything that happens to them WITH THEIR RACE. Are you sure you aren’t racist yourself?

Voter-ID laws are racist against black people, because black people are statistically less likely to have ID. It's a barrier to voting specifically for black people, just like Jim Crow laws were. Jim Crow laws did not explicitly say "black people can't vote", they just made it harder for them to do so in indirect ways, like rigged literacy tests and "grandfather clauses".

Why? voter ids simply are a must have to every American. Go get the ids if you want to vote or just stay out of the lane. This makes absolutely no sense and could be called a reach. I have never seen anything as stupid as this seriously. Is water racist now because blacks aren’t as good at swimming?? Do we have to topple every dam in America and let the flood be flushed down the sea and stop drinking water on behalf of black people? It couldn’t get more braindead than this.

Voter fraud is not a real issue. It happens, but not nearly to the extent needed to overturn an election. I know you disagree with the results in 2020, but please tell me why every single case by Trump's lawyers was thrown out, and why his lawyers have said under oath, that there was no voter fraud.

Because the lawyers have been bought out by Biden. The judge wouldn’t even let them do an investigation in Georgia’s vote count and that is because frauds occurred and Biden didn’t win.

Disadvantages like living in bad neighborhoods, where they have a ton of stuff to worry about other than studying and getting good grades. Things like dealing with family members in prison, having to pitch in supporting their family, being "distracted" by crime etc. It doesn't matter if "society hates them", they are still disproportionately disadvantaged in society, which is what affirmative action tries to make up for. Affirmative action does not automatically privilege all black people over all white people either. It only applies when a black and a white person have the same grades, in which case the admissions board is asked to take into consideration the fact that the black person may have had to overcome more to get that same grade, when making their decision. Like I said, whether this is a good policy or not can be argued, but calling it a "privilege" is missing the point.

This is dumb, totally unreasonable. Why does an entire racial demographic get this benefit just because more of people with the same skin color as theirs seem to experience more of these problems?? Why not just help the poor or the people that really need it and dismiss the race factor? Well the government is just racist and the only unprivileged race is white. You are assuming that these things will have to happen to minorities when you have no proof and this is what I call a racially motivated privilege or systemic racism.

No teacher shouldeversay to students that they have "doubts" about the Holocaust, or that they can't prove that it happened. That is not a valid position in academia, and has absolutely no place being uttered in a classroom setting. The school had every justification to fire him for indulging in a conspiracy theory with the class. Your freedom of speech allows you to say that on the street if you like, but it does not extend to indoctrinating students with it.

It is in the academic program to teach students about the Holocaust and that is all about it. They weren’t told not to deny it or think they doubt it. Dr.(and he has a doctor btw) Larson isn‘t even a Holocaust denier. He simply said he couldn’t prove that the thing happened and wasn’t doing anything more than that. Why? Why can’t it be discussed and debated in classroom/academia? It has to be taught sure and Dr. Latson didn’t seem to disagree with that. It isn’t a conspiracy, he simply as doubts, and even the judge who takes care of this case who is a Jew, with the name Robert Cohen, ruled that he isn’t guilty and this case is just dumb. The only reason they had to fire him was because butthurt foreigners were threatening the school and calling for the principal, Dr. Latson, to be fired and they couldn’t handle the pressure. Regardless, I am not trying to bring this into holocaust denial or anything. I am simply saying that even DEAD FOREIGNERS who don’t belong here and their cousins have some privileges in America simply for being Jewish while white Americans have NONE OF THIS and yet I am privileged over other races? What the hell?

DoctorDaMn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

White people do have certain privileges... however, that doesn't mean I have to try and use that as an excuse or crutch.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 King Saturn  Online

White People do have Priviledges, and so do Black and Brown People too. Especially if they live in a heavily developed Nation like the United States of America. Now you could debate the nature of if one particular group of people have more priviledges in America than others I guess but if you are born into a middle class family or higher in America or Europe or other high developed Nations then you are very blessed to be so.

God10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By God10000

@snezychan: What the hell did you just say about me, a little naughty piece? Just so you know I was chosen to excel in my platoon in the General Staff patrol, I was involved in mass raids against Hezbollah and killed over 300 terrorists. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I am the best sniper in the entire IDF. You're nothing compared to me, you're just another target for me. I will destroy you with such precision that we will never see again in all the history of mankind, remember what I said. Do you think you can run away from the shit you said about me online ?! Think again, tranny. In these moments, right while we're talking, I'm using my secret spy network, and I'm locating your IP address right now, so you better prepare for the storm, retarded girl. The storm that will destroy this pathetic little thing called your life. Your Fucking dead, girl. I can be anywhere and anytime, and only empty-handed I can kill you in 700 ways. Not only am I extensively trained in face-to-face combat, I also have free access to the most sophisticated weapon in the world and I will use it with all my might to erase your pitiful existence from this world, a little piece of shit. If you only knew what a shocking punishment your "smart" reaction would bring to you, Maybe you would keep your dirty mouth quiet. But no, you had to, and now you're paying the price, you idiot. I'll put all my anger on you and you will drown in it. Your Fucking dead, little girl.

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god10000: Lmao grab a 1911 pistol and show me you can shoot with it first before you brag more about your “invincibility” Mr. Great Captain who prevailed over the Hezbollah and defended Israel. You can leak my address if you like, I don’t care. I am well trained in self defense and as an American conservative I am probably the only person here capable of using guns lmao. Come anytime you like, but I will have to report your bad behaviour to the Mossad. They don’t like people like you.

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
RedHood_JayTodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grow up…ya’ll be acting like kids.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not having to worry about racism is a white privilege. Terrible points you made anyways

Avatar image for purplehairedni1
PurplehairedNi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Your argument couldn’t be more retarded than this lol. The fact you mark the entire race as being privileged proves we are vulnerable to racism. Please explain to me how whites don’t have to deal with racism.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can such political posts be banned?

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

You think I'm about to read that wall of b.s. OP?

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snezychan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snezychan: that victim complex jumped out real quick. When do white people worry about racism besides social media ?