Which of the 4 main school subjects is the most important?

• 114 results
mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which of the 4 main school subjects is the most important? (125 votes)

English 34%
Math 26%
Science 19%
History/social studies 11%
Results 10%

Which do you feel is most important and why?

• 
Dianeccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Dianeccraft

I am really enjoy showing your post because its very unique information. i prefer English and Math these subjects are very helpful for lifetime.

https://dissertationhelp-usa.com/
KrispyAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

English.

indominus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

math is universal and has no bias

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Math/science

Avatar image for deactivated-5f972343be675
deactivated-5f972343be675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depends on what do u want to do after school.. what degree u want to get ...

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely Math and Science. You don't need to speak English and Mandarin is the most spoken language in the world. If you want to get a job, you need to know math and science.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depends on what do u want to do after school.. what degree u want to get ...

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

Math is the language of logic. English ( or the foreign equivalent ) is the language of communication.

Science is the application of logic to understand the physical universe around us. History is the application of logic to understand the current impermanent and extra-physical state of our world and why it is that way.

I find that a person should have at least a solid understanding of Math and English ( or your communication equivalent ) a basic understanding of science to make it harder for people to hoodwink you and a high understanding of History to help you discern patterns in societies and people's behaviors.

I think there are some who have an inherent predilection to the Maths or Sciences and that THEY would be better served focusing their efforts in those areas, but I don't think that applies to the vast majority of the population if I'm being honest. Writers obviously benefit from focusing on the language of communication but I feel like History can help you with that to a certain extent as well. Non-biased History major here btw. :P

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Math is the language of logic. English ( or the foreign equivalent ) is the language of communication.

Science is the application of logic to understand the physical universe around us. History is the application of logic to understand the current impermanent and extra-physical state of our world and why it is that way.

I find that a person should have at least a solid understanding of Math and English ( or your communication equivalent ) a basic understanding of science to make it harder for people to hoodwink you and a high understanding of History to help you discern patterns in societies and people's behaviors.

I think there are some who have an inherent predilection to the Maths or Sciences and that THEY would be better served focusing their efforts in those areas, but I don't think that applies to the vast majority of the population if I'm being honest. Writers obviously benefit from focusing on the language of communication but I feel like History can help you with that to a certain extent as well. Non-biased History major here btw. :P

This except I would say science is more important than English.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Math is a branch of science and English is just a way for our brains to comprehend it. Science.

lilyjacob123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am truly appreciate indicating your post since its one of a kind data. I incline toward English and Math these subjects are useful for lifetime. Definitely Math and Science. You don't have to communicate in English and Mandarin is the most communicated in language on the planet. If you need to find a new case study help line of work, you have to know math and science.

https://www.thecasestudysolutions.com/case-study-help-online/

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id say history. Those who don't know it are doomed to repeat it.

lilyjacob123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think there are some who have a characteristic inclination to the maths or sciences and that they would be better off centering their endeavors in those territories, however I don't imagine that applies to by far most of the populace truth be told. Journalists clearly advantage from concentrating on the language of correspondence yet I feel like History can assist you with that partially also.

https://financeassignmentshelp.com/accounting-assignment-help/

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta be able to read to do any of the others.