Which New Fighting Game will sell the most copies you think-Street Fighter 6, Mortal Kombat 1 or Tekken 8?

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which New Fighting Game will sell the most copies you think-Street Fighter 6, Mortal Kombat 1 or Tekken 8? (11 votes)

Steet Fighter 6 9%
Mortal Kombat 1 91%
Tekken 8 0%

So with 3 of the biggest fighting franchises coming out with new games within less than a years time, which do you guys think will sell the most out of all 3? SF6, MK 1 or Tekken 8?

I will guess MK1>SF6>>>>>Tekken 8. My prediction. What's yours?

• 
arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Launch Trailers

SF6

Loading Video...

MK1

Loading Video...

Tekken 8

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK 1

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Mortal Kombat was always the most casual friendly one in that group so yeah, Mortal Kombat.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MK for sure

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

MK for sure thats all ive heard about

didn't even know they were making tekken 8 despite getting 7.

Personally, my fave is ufc/injustics or doa (not because of the bounce physics!!!)

I enjoy the fighting mechanics in that game a lot and the tag team mechanic was great I miss it.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By infinitehope

1. MK1

2. Street Fighter 6

3. Tekken 8

Avatar image for deactivated-64a0c943e7754
deactivated-64a0c943e7754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This shouldn't be a question, Mk 11 is one of the top selling games of all time.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By arctika

@Life_Without_Progress: In the 90's maybe, with UMK3 being an exception but now they're all more casual friendly...SF has a mechanic that makes it easier for casuals and MK 11 was watered down for casuals compared to MK 9 and MK X which had a much steeper learning curve.

@edamame said:

@arctika: Which of these three fighting games would you say is the easiest for beginners or newcomers? I keep hearing that Street Fighter is harder to play than Mortal Kombat, but Tekken's 3D fighting can complicate things.

Now days? I would say both MK and SF are easier for newer comers and casuals made more accessible for casuals but have the higher level tools for more advanced players at the same time I would say as someone competitive in MK myself, than say Tekken which the learning curve is higher than MK and SF imo. Tekken imo of the 3 has always been the harder more technical game, though the past few Tekken games have been a little easier to learn than past ones imo. With MK vs SF I would say as far as past games it depends on which game. MK 1 and MK 2 are pretty easy to pick up when compared to SF2 and Alpha, I wouldn't say they're super deep just tougher than the earlier MK games, but then you have games like UMK3, MK 4, MK vs DCU and MK 9, MK X which are way harder to master there's a lot of high level tricks that make it not easy to just to just pick up and play in those games if you don't know what you're doing you're going to get owned bad lol. My take. SF3 is probably one of the more technical SF games, and for MK I would say UMK3 and MK X aren't casual/beginner friendly. MK 11 is way easier to pick up and play than say UMK3, MK X and MK 9. Hopefully they go back to UMK3 and MK 9, or more MK 9.

Tekken being 3D makes it a little tougher to compare to SF and MK since they're 2D in a way due to other variables with the 3D mechanics and engine, I would say as far as 3D fighters Tekken is way deeper and more technical than the 3D SF and MK games for sure.

@rawsos said:

MK for sure thats all ive heard about

didn't even know they were making tekken 8 despite getting 7.

Personally, my fave is ufc/injustics or doa (not because of the bounce physics!!!)

I enjoy the fighting mechanics in that game a lot and the tag team mechanic was great I miss it.

Cool, the new MK is said to have a Kameo assist system but we'll learn more next week once we see gameplay.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal kombat has sold Like 30 million in the last 2 entries. Easy choice

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers