Which is worse: almost two years with the COVID-19 pandemic or 12 days in Ukraine during the Russian Invasion?

keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which is worse: almost two years with the COVID-19 pandemic or 12 days in Ukraine during the Russian Invasion? (20 votes)

Covid 19, it's infecting the whole world, loss of life is unthinkable 70%
Plandemic is an exaggerated lie, there's nothing worse than war 30%

Which is worse: almost two years with the covid-19 pandemic or 12 days in Ukraine during the Russian invasion try to compare carefully and wisely about these two phenomena from your own point of view.

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-63dd907ef30c2
deactivated-63dd907ef30c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The war.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Covid-19 by a mile. For now...

Only the people who's directly affected by the war would not consider Covid-19 being the greater crisis.

GearSecond619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worse how?

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

covid is worse for me

I’ve lost my job because I am interested in evidence based science

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

For the world, Covid. For Ukrainians, the war.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cocacolaman  Moderator

COVID turned the whole world upside down regardless of your personal life or thoughts otherwise. This war has the potential to become a thousand times worse overnight though.

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@magian said:

For the world, Covid. For Ukrainians, the war.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whichever you personally suffer more from, is the one you will say is worse.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Covid-19 Pandemic is worse.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The former. My life hasn't been threaten.

TAME_WZRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why would you even compare what the hell lol

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Covid would be worse

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ilyas97

Approximately 6000+ innocent people died in Syria, 30.000+ died in Libya, 217.000+ people died in Iraq and 100.000+ killed in Afghanistan where as in Ukraine: approximately 700 lol. And people consider that a war. Unless Ukrainian deaths touch those numbers: it ain’t a war.

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

catlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By catlike

Why would you even compare what the hell lol

Agreed with both of these. ^^ And as for the thread, both suck a lot so I'm not voting one way or another.

@ilyas97 said:

Approximately 6000+ innocent people died in Syria, 30.000+ died in Libya, 217.000+ people died in Iraq and 100.000+ killed in Afghanistan where as in Ukraine: approximately 700 lol. And people consider that a war. Unless Ukrainian deaths touch those numbers: it ain’t a war.

(Rephrased) Even if fewer people die, it's still a war. What kind of backwards logic is this?

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ilyas97

@catlike: I am not saying people dying is okay, but the blunt racism all over the social media is not okay. So many dead in all These countries and yet no one would ever post something like this and suddenly people with blonde hair and green eyes „die“ all the social media is crying over them. To compare Covid which killed millions to something so minor is funny. And there is no war? If Russia would to go in War state than there won’t be any Ukraine anymore. People are misunderstanding „feud“ with „war“. I was indicating that. Not sayin that it’s okay for people to die.

catlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilyas97: I understand that people in general have been more empathetic with people who look like them more often than not, but so what? Racism is a strong word to use for that kind of situation imo. But I can see why you'd think that way, a little bit, but I also feel like you're overreacting.

Also, what kind of "blunt racism" are you seeing? Give me an example.

People are getting killed because one country decided to invade another, and the end result of that is a war, it's as simple as that. A feud sounds like a string of really bad arguments and conflicts but nothing on the scale of literal bombs being dropped on you and other people in your country (as an example) and much worse things. Either way, we're probably going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ilyas97
jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

COVID, hands down.

I mean don't get me wrong the Russian Invasion of Ukraine sucks and I pray for the Ukraine people but so far it's not as economically damage to the rest of the world as COVID (Maybe to the Russian and Ukrainians).

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilyas97 said:

@catlike: I am not saying people dying is okay, but the blunt racism all over the social media is not okay. So many dead in all These countries and yet no one would ever post something like this and suddenly people with blonde hair and green eyes „die“ all the social media is crying over them. To compare Covid which killed millions to something so minor is funny. And there is no war? If Russia would to go in War state than there won’t be any Ukraine anymore. People are misunderstanding „feud“ with „war“. I was indicating that. Not sayin that it’s okay for people to die.

Agreed, you are right.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My parents fled from Ceylon and my mum's neighbourhood was bombed to pieces. Her friends and neighbours were caught, tortured, raped, killed. Around 90,000 Ceylon Tamils were killed in a real genocide by the Ceylon Government and the UN, the so-called peacemaker, turned a blind eye. I guess because my parents are brown people and because Ceylon doesn't have oil, the UN doesn't give a duck. The UN is fine with the US Government bombing the hell out of the Middle East though. When it comes to Ukraine, which yes is a sad situation, but has so far around a few hundred dead, the UN is going crazy over it like a fangirl with braces at a Beatles concert. The UN is a joke, the International Criminal Court is a joke, the whole justice system is a joke. The hypocrisy is real.