Which country would you support the most as America.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Poll Which country would you support the most as America. (31 votes)

Israel 26%
South Korea 10%
Taiwan 13%
Japan 52%

In this what if scenario, America being run by you has to choose one country listed to support and defend over the other three. Out of these 4 allies that America heavily supports and protects, which one you chose to support and which three would you drop to their own devices? Why?

• 
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online

Japan, because I don't want radioactive seawater leaking into the ocean anymore than it already is. (Then again, the US doesn't seem to be doing much about that anyways)

I'd dump Taiwan. If we stop supporting South Korea, North might decide to instagate a war which would have global consequences. If we stop supporting Israel, they'll get invaded by surrounding countries, and that could have global consequences.

If we stop supporting Taiwan, China will exert more control than they already do.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

I myself personally I feel Israel could defend themselves well for a time and have other allies in Europe. I feel South Korea current state would decimate North Korea tech stage. Japan is key ally but has great support from other nations as economics and trade go. There military is nearly stand alone capable. I think a Taiwan has little to no allies and key to keep putting down china claims of the South China Sea trade routes.

My two cents.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The UK

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Japan because anime

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

South Korea. They are probably our closest, most dependable ally.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I could only chose one, Israel for two reasons.

A) They are in the most need of our help, given that war and terrorism has been so bad in Israel ever since it's foundation.

B) They are our only ally in a region of the world that for the most part, hates us.

Bardockdiaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a20a68641bc7
deactivated-5a20a68641bc7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Israel.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Japan, followed by South Korea. Israel can go suck a fart with all those billions of tax payer money we've given them. I don't know why our leaders basically bend over for Israel with their AIPAC shit and all that. They act like it's their job to please them. Plus, they're right in the middle of that shit hole in the middle east. I don't know much about Taiwan.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

israel so they can continue being our allies and tip of the spear against hostile middle east nations such as iran

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Japan or Israel

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zr0c00l

Japan, followed by South Korea. Israel can go suck a fart with all those billions of tax payer money we've given them. I don't know why our leaders basically bend over for Israel with their AIPAC shit and all that. They act like it's their job to please them. Plus, they're right in the middle of that shit hole in the middle east. I don't know much about Taiwan.

WE give them that money so they can defend themselves and become a focal point of middle east aggression rather than being aimed at us fully they are also our ally nation from where we can use as a staging point to wage war in that region if israel falls our position in the middle east is fkd and then most of europe looking like an open door to our enemies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: Billions upon billions of dollars so that they can defend themselves? They should be able to defend themselves without relying on American tax payer money. We don't need a staging point to wage war in that region. This entire region is on the other side of the world. And do you really think that without Israel, that most of Europe would be "open doors"? And to who? What enemies would march on Europe?

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

South korea easily. They're stronger/smarter/ and have been around alot longer.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I could only chose one, Israel for two reasons.

A) They are in the most need of our help, given that war and terrorism has been so bad in Israel ever since it's foundation.

B) They are our only ally in a region of the world that for the most part, hates us.

You're brainwashed if you think israel needs help.

Israel is more than capable of a country to defend themselves especially with what america has been funding them with over the years.

War and terrorism has been so bad?

What's an apache to a couple of kids with rocks.

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By gamiz7

we need to team up with japan, to make giant robots

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By captain_inverse

In this scenario im allowed to support all, but have to pick one above the others? Easy, Taiwan.

China is greedy, they were building islands in the south china sea to control & profit from trade routes. Not to mention crazy laws they have like the "one china" policy. Taiwan needs all the help they can get!

Israel is strong enough to defend itself, their military is among the best in the world.

South Korea is in immediate proximity to the North, but N. Korea isn't nearly as dangerous to the south as China is to Taiwan.

Japan is like israel without being surrounded by enemies.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: Billions upon billions of dollars so that they can defend themselves? They should be able to defend themselves without relying on American tax payer money. We don't need a staging point to wage war in that region. This entire region is on the other side of the world. And do you really think that without Israel, that most of Europe would be "open doors"? And to who? What enemies would march on Europe?

yes billions to defend from nuclear powered iran.

billions so they can crush three armies in six days (6 day war)

i agree right now we dont need it as a staging poing since we hold like three middle east countries but we wont be staying there forever.

yes most of europe would be open to attack from isis and iran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edit: ^ DAMMIT I forgot to tag you, zr0c00l

It doesn't matter if they need it to defend themselves from Iran or if they "crush three armies in six days". I really don't think America was giving Israel billions of dollars back in the late 60s btw. So that doesn't help your argument.

So Europe would be open to attack by Iran and ISIS, if Israel ceased to exist or wasn't a factor, huh? I mean there are already terrorist incidents in which ISIS has claimed responsibility in European cities. So they've been attacked already in a way. Unless you mean conventional warfare with ISIS actually marching on Europe. Which is extremely unlikely. And Israel is not even at war with ISIS currently btw. So it doesn't make sense, that you'd say that Israel is important in fighting or deterring ISIS from Europe. And Iran would be obliterated, if they decided to go to war with most of Europe for whatever reason you think they would go to war with them. In any case, that is also extremely unlikely.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silkyballfro94: in the 60s no we were probably not giving billions but we were funding them... times changed prices go up (inflation) keeping up with the nuclear powered jonses' is expensive.

yes large countries like france britain germany and russia would be fine but the smaller countries could be annexed. im aware israel is not fighting isis they are however the focal point of iran who who be a larger threat than isis if unchecked.

small terrorist attacks dont equate to large guerrilla groups skirmishing and running all over a nation (ex. syria)

iran would not be obliterated if it didnt run head long into fighting the bigger european nations there are plenty of smaller ones to go to though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: I see absolutely no reason why Iran would declare war or attack most of Europe. Can you tell me why you think they would do something so foolish?

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a39421825b35
deactivated-5a39421825b35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Australia & Canada first & for most but of the given options It'd be Israel.