Which Country has more Gun Crime Problems?

game_king597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By game_king597

Which Country you think is facing more Gun Crime Problems often?

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@game_king597: I have no clue, but I would sayd the USA.

Well by looking it up, I found that the usa has the most gun-death, and way above the other countries: List of countries by firearm-related death rate

So by extension, gun crimes in the usa should be also very very hight, if not the highest in the world.

hkesupermantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

USA obviously.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

USA unfortunately. We can't even agree on how to deal with the problem either. Half the country opposes gun control, while the other half supports it.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jb681131: That isn't even remotely true. The U.S. consistently ranks in the somewhere between 30 and 40 for gun violence...and if you eliminate hard ban democrat cities such as baltimore, LA, and chicago-then not only the rate of gun homicide but also the rate of homicide in general, goes down to almost zero...5 percent of the counties in the U.S. make up around 80 percent of all homicides and 70 percent of counties have 1 murder or less...and the rest have a murder rate of zero. Literally, outside of like 8 cities, the U.S. is the safest place in the world.

tldr-the countries with the highest rates of gun violence are El Salvadore, Venezuela and Guatemala.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

USA unfortunately. We can't even agree on how to deal with the problem either. Half the country opposes gun control, while the other half supports it.

LeeM724

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably a war zone like Syria has the most gun issues lmao

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honduras

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jb681131: That isn't even remotely true. The U.S. consistently ranks in the somewhere between 30 and 40 for gun violence...and if you eliminate hard ban democrat cities such as baltimore, LA, and chicago-then not only the rate of gun homicide but also the rate of homicide in general, goes down to almost zero...5 percent of the counties in the U.S. make up around 80 percent of all homicides and 70 percent of counties have 1 murder or less...and the rest have a murder rate of zero. Literally, outside of like 8 cities, the U.S. is the safest place in the world.

tldr-the countries with the highest rates of gun violence are El Salvadore, Venezuela and Guatemala.

Check your facts mate.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Latin American and Middle Eastern countries.

The USA probably leads developed countries in gun violence due to a mix of culture and increased amounts of organized crime/gangs.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

game_king597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jb681131: Data you used actually shows El Salvadore, Venezuela and Guatemala are countries with more Gun Violence and US doesn't seems even close to that Rate.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jb681131: Data you used actually shows El Salvadore, Venezuela and Guatemala are countries with more Gun Violence and US doesn't seems even close to that Rate.

You mean data that Americans use to prouve that the USA is not the worse country.

There might be more gun shootings and death in those south american countries.
But in those countries, it's not like in the US where guns are easy to buy/find, and in many states it's even leagal to own one and to roam around with one.

What you have ignored is the fact that a crime is not necessarely a killing. "a crime is an unlawful act punishable by a state or other authority".

I am not expert but I have yet to find datas prooving that the USA is not the number 1 country with the most gun crimes.
And I mean gun crimes, not gun death !

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By killbilly  Moderator

People need to take into account the ratios along with several other factors when talking about these things. I.E. the number of gun related crimes in relation to a country's overall population.

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is important to take into account the number of other non gun related killings.

NewZealand has the highest rate of murders by pushing people into volcanoes while Russia has the highest rate of fatal bag beatings by old ladies.

Kinginrags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kinginrags

Ours perhaps. The U.S I mean.