When a girl thanks you for liking her, is it a bad sign?

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll When a girl thanks you for liking her, is it a bad sign? (28 votes)

Yes 89%
No 11%

She didn't say "I like you too".

• 
Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People actually say that? Thought that was just some nonsense people make up for stories so they can drag the tension on longer. Huh.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

She most likely doesn't have feelings for you as of now, but the door seems to be open for you.

I'm just putting myself in her shoes btw, obviously not all girls are like me.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: My crush said it to me, "thank you for liking me" after I confessed to her and asked her how she felt about me, that was her response along with "I do not want a relationship and just want to focus on myself right now"; this wasn't long after she broke up with her ex.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uttarashada: My crush is 24 (same age as me), don't know if she still has that young girl mentality.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uttarashada: She's my friend, I know her well, and no she's not that type.

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My crush said it to me, "thank you for liking me" after I confessed to her and asked her how she felt about me, that was her response along with "I do not want a relationship and just want to focus on myself right now"; this wasn't long after she broke up with her ex.

You should probably support her through her choices and ask her about her life goals.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

“Thank you for liking me! That’s so sweet, but truthfully, I am way out of your league. I have guys who are much hotter and much richer than you interested in me. Perhaps you could talk to that girl with the hump or the one that always smells like bacon. Realistically, for you to have any chance of dating me at least half the men in the world would have to die or turn gay, and I am pretty sure I could turn half of those straight again. Seriously, I am just so amazing. But, if you want to continue to think about me when pleasuring yourself, I would be honored. Tee-hee.”

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, that's a pretty good sign that you have no future with her.

ninetoadclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That her trying to be nice and not laugh at you. It is a solid sign you are not even on her radar as being a real guy.

Do not be surprised if she slowly stops talking to you

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostodoofus2: Was... was it through text messaging? I just can't picture a real, human being, saying 'Thank you for liking me'. Just... seems so cliche and just... not the kind of thing you say on reflex. Amusingly enough, that is what I can't understand.

Anyways, just move on and find someone else. If someone can't even figure out what they want or have the will to say it, then don't bother.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: This time it was, she said the same to me several months ago when we were hanging out. I told her I like her and she jus said thank you.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ouch

bigsebson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's game over, move on bro.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooof lol

Just take the L and pat yourself on the back for at least having the balls to go for it

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's actually pretty neat to get an inside look on how boys perceive this sort of thing, not gonna lie.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sorry lad but you've got no hope

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giliad_ said:

Sorry lad but you've got no hope

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AbstractRaze

@ghostodoofus2:

Women tend to be more reserved when it comes to declarations of love, alot of people commenting here, do not know about women.

With this, I'm not confirming to you that this woman has feelings for you, but it's possible, depending on the moral, cultural and ethical level of this woman.

If it's a woman with a high class, with a good presence and reputation, such a woman knows that she has its worth, therefore she won't give herself away, unless you demonstrate to her that you're a capable man, if you're a funny person, if you're well educated, if you have conversation, if you're a man she will feel safe at your side, etc...

If it's a woman who is pretty simple or with a low cultural level, a woman without specific requirements, then it's very probable that she has no feelings for you, but still, maybe they wanna know your personality in detail, before going a step further.

I recommend you to have more trust in yourself, seduce her, you're a man, you are a conqueror in nature, a lion, you have the testosterone in your favor.

ninetoadclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze:

Yeah, every bit of that is wrong.

Real life is not like a movie.

If she has no interest in you in a relationship, it is not your job to go out there and show he how awesome you are.

Also just because a woman has a certain station of social or cultural life has absolutely zero impact on what she looks for in a mate. she could have low self esteem and aim low, she could have crazy high standards, she could be more for the brainy type or like big dumb thugs, anything.

Conversely the same is true if she has no social or personal standing.

Maybe all the things you said are true for where you live, I don’t know but I can definitely tell it is not America.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AbstractRaze

@ninetoadclown said:

@abstractraze:

Yeah, every bit of that is wrong.

Real life is not like a movie.

If she has no interest in you in a relationship, it is not your job to go out there and show he how awesome you are.

Also just because a woman has a certain station of social or cultural life has absolutely zero impact on what she looks for in a mate. she could have low self esteem and aim low, she could have crazy high standards, she could be more for the brainy type or like big dumb thugs, anything.

Conversely the same is true if she has no social or personal standing.

Maybe all the things you said are true for where you live, I don’t know but I can definitely tell it is not America.

According to his very limited description, he never said if they already knew each other for a longer time, or if both had some sort of friendship before, what I'm proposing based on his experience, is just to get over it and invite her somewhere to eat, or just build up a conversation and somehow open an approach and if that doesn't work, then it's over, of course.

A woman of a good cultural and social class, don't usually give themselves away so easily, that's a fact, that's everywhere so, with no exceptions, without counting Islamic countries of course, where women do not have a choice, but women are always way more reserved than men in average.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

lol mister AlphaRaze is back.

Sprior93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's being shy. You should go for it.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Alavanka
@ghostodoofus2 said:

@wut: My crush said it to me, "thank you for liking me" after I confessed to her and asked her how she felt about me, that was her response along with "I do not want a relationship and just want to focus on myself right now"; this wasn't long after she broke up with her ex.

Ooof.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Just be yourself, if she doesn’t like you like that. Her loss, you can still be her friend.

That’s my mentality at least. Many more fish in the sea.