#1  Edited By Pfcoolio14

What's your dream crossover video game?

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

Mass Effect & Dragon Age (minus the spiders). It wouldn't make any sense, but I don't care.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hasbro vs Capcom. Got the idea from this guy :P

Loading Video...

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I want a Tony Hawk Pro Skater game with nothing but Game of Throne characters. Each kingdom could be a skate park. I want to skate the Dreadfort as Hodor........

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter or a fighting game battle royale style , it would be a 2D fighter, mainly made by netherrealm but companies that own the other characters would be kind of involved, mainly to make sure the characters they own are accurately portrayed. It would have all sorts of characters. Like it would have a couple Mortal Kombat characters, a couple Street Fighter characters, a couple Tekken characters, a couple Killer Instinct characters, a couple soul caliber characters, a couple dead or alive characters etc. I would love that lol

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zelda and Star Wars Battlefront (Play with the same style as Battlefront, but have Zelda characters and locations. Link, Zelda, etc. would be playable via kill streaks same as Battlefront.)

Mario and Sonic (3D platforming, both would be playable.)

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC X SHONEN JUMP

No Caption Provided
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel vs Naruto Ultimate Storm

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Injustice x Mass Effect? I dunno

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Stormdriven

The Arkham series and Deadpool

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Injustice x Ultimate Alliance

I dare anyone to say they wouldn't buy the hell outta that game

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eisenfauste

Halo and Star Wars would be sick to say the least.

DarthZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Injustice crossover with marvel

Avatar image for mangacomicsunited
MangaComicsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel & DC fighter with Soul Calibur elements (combat, customization, story, etc)

Avatar image for The_Deathstroker
The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By The_Deathstroker

DC and Mortal Kombat

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Left 4 dead and Mass effect.

MangaComicsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Deathstroker
MangaComicsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By Bruxae

I dont like cross overs.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Metal gear X Left4dead.

The_Deathstroker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Breaking Bad and Grand Theft Auto.....

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Alliance / JLA

Spider-Man / Arkham

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Put Raziel from Soul Reaver into Mortal Kombat (similar to how Spawn was included in Soul Calibur). I think he could have some awesome moves and fatalities.

Crossover the Warhammer Space Marine game with Halo. Would be pretty awesome to see the Chief purge heretics.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mk vs sf

Dc vs marvel

Riddick, terminator and predator in mk.

Mike myers and jason in mkmk

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By JakeN7

Mass Effect & Dragon Age (minus the spiders). It wouldn't make any sense, but I don't care.

It might fit better than you think...

No Caption Provided

There are much more pictures out there (including some in-engine ones), but that one is my favorite.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Fallout mmo.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#31  Edited By TheCannon

@jaken7: That's actually a really cool pic. I didn't think something like that could look that good, but it works pretty well.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Feral Nova  Moderator

Halo and Mass Effect!

Maybe a clone of MC or even a whole new Spartan leading ME team since Shepard is kinda dead or hell if they can figure out a way for Shepard to still be around I'm down for that too! MC and Shepard teamup! lol The Reapers using The Flood to spread a new virus that infects people and instantly turns them into Reapers >:D The Covenant strutting around the Citadel. Able to have Brutes and Elites on your team, I think that would be neat.

OOOORRRRRR

Mirror's Edge meets Portal! *_* I've always wanted a Mirror's Edge/Portal Crossing....

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Injustice 2 Marvel vs dc

Metroid and starfox.

The legend of zelda and monster hunter

kirby and mario

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Halo and Mass Effect!

Maybe a clone of MC or even a whole new Spartan leading ME team since Shepard is kinda dead or hell if they can figure out a way for Shepard to still be around I'm down for that too! MC and Shepard teamup! lol The Reapers using The Flood to spread a new virus that infects people and instantly turns them into Reapers >:D The Covenant strutting around the Citadel. Able to have Brutes and Elites on your team, I think that would be neat.

OOOORRRRRR

Mirror's Edge meets Portal! *_* I've always wanted a Mirror's Edge/Portal Crossing....

That... Is amazing!

10/10 Would buy. Get on it Valve.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Battlefront style harry potter game spread the word plsplsplspls dice made hp games in the past and so has ea idk they could do this

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayonetta and Devil May Cry

Jedah or Mephisto showing up in Devil May Cry would be cool

Disgaea and Marvel could make for a fun crossover.

DC vs DBZ

A new Riddick game with a dlc that crosses over with AvP or Necromorphs would be cool.

Star Wars vs Dead Space

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@menos_kegare: Eh, Xenomorphs are eldritch and strange in a hard-scifi setting, but in a space opera they would end up feeling rather mundane. I don't think it meshes well.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean.. depends on whatcha mean. If you mean 'combine two universes to make your ideal game' that is one thing, but if I had to combine two existing games.. In that case, I think I would want Dominions and Kenshi.

Giant world where godlike beings are leading massive armies of fantasy creatures to see who is the 'One True God!'... but also an open world where you start off as a nobody and can become anything you want, you build your own story. I think such a game would have so many possibilities and be so unfathomably large in scope and depth that you could spend thousands of hours and not see everything.

@zetsu-san: Depends on the scale. Its a game, not a universe crossover. Would a xenomorph infested planet be all that much trouble to the Republic or Empire? No. Would it make for an incredibly intense and brutally fun game if you were a clone commando or rebel trooper going through a derelict ship as they hunted you down? Absolutely.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#41  Edited By _Logos_

Daredevil + Arkham Game Mechanics or what the hell just stick Batman in there as well

Fire Emblem Heroes + Fate Series

DC + Marvel (DCUO Style)

Dark Souls + Skyrim + Kingdoms of Amalur

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut:

Would it make for an incredibly intense and brutally fun game if you were a clone commando or rebel trooper going through a derelict ship as they hunted you down? Absolutely.

Eh? If that's all you're using, it's not really much of a crossover. Commandos and Rebels are essentially just normal space soldiers, albeit ones with really cheese "pew pew" laser guns. You may as well just have an ordinary Alien game using space marines from the actual cannon.

At the end of the day, a Xenomorph is just a normal alien in the context of the Star Wars universe.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wut

@zetsu-san: Different visuals and atmosphere, different humanoid species [which can lead to different forms of xenomorphs].

Not really sure where this nonsensical idea that a crossover has to be this grand cosmic level event is stemming from. It doesn't need to be and if you are only thinking of making it as big as possible, you are doing yourself and the game a disservice.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Zetsu-San

@wut: No one said it had to be a “grand cosmic event”, you’re just assuming things... >_>

Having a crossover with xenomorphs where it’s just a storm trooper or rebel, doesn’t introduce any interesting or new elements to either side. In Star Wars, a xenomorph is just a mundane species of alien. In Alien, a storm trooper is just a normal soldier with a crappy gun that’s hard to take seriously.

One’s a space opera, the other is a hard scifi. The tones and aesthetics clash.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wut

@zetsu-san: You scoffed at the idea of it being small scale with the 'if that is all you're using'.

I wasn't aware star wars had a survival horror theme with an allegory for rape and forced birth in the form of a creepy mutant spider that bled acid. Learn new things every day.

By this logic, why was the Mandalorian made? It was nothing more then a rehash of True Grit with pew pew lasers. Why was Star Wars, itself, made? It was just a retelling of King Arthur [Farm boy meets an old wizard who gives him a magic sword] with pew pew lasers. Setting, tone, these things drastically change a story. If you seriously can't see the appeal of what kind of xenomorphs would come from a Trandoshan, Wookie or, god, imagine a Hutt, then it has nothing to do with the crossover and more to do with a weird disinterest with xenomorphs.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayonetta x DMC

:)

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut:

You scoffed at the idea of it being small scale with the 'if that is all you're using'.

No... I scoffed at the idea of you making a crossover but not using the parts of Star Wars that actually make Star Wars unique as a setting...

I wasn't aware star wars had a survival horror theme with an allegory for rape and forced birth in the form of a creepy mutant spider that bled acid. Learn new things every day.

I'm sure somewhere in the Star Wars gallaxy and it's many many many many novels/comics, there exists some sort of parasitic organism with a penchant for body horror.

By this logic, why was the Mandalorian made?

The Mandalorians are actually a signature part of the Star Wars lore. Actually a Mandalorian might mesh decently well with Xenomorph or Yautja storyline.

Setting, tone, these things drastically change a story.

Exactly. Xenomorphs are designed with a hard scifi setting in mind. If you stick them in a Space Opera, it clashes.

If you seriously can't see the appeal of what kind of xenomorphs would come from a Trandoshan, Wookie or, god, imagine a Hutt, then it has nothing to do with the crossover and more to do with a weird disinterest with xenomorphs.

Or... Or... I consider the Trandoshan, Wookie, and Hutts to be too much on the fantastical, Space Opera, side of things and feel it would heavily clash with the gritty, hard-scifi, body horror; that the Xenomorphs were designed for.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Melty Blood vs Fate

But that'll never happen, so Persona vs JoJo

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: Taking something from Star Wars and introducing it to the themes and setting of a normal Xenomorph story was that point of that particular crossover idea.

So, you have nothing, well, you could have just admitted that instead of going on and on about how Star Wars totes already has it, unless you thought they did, did a google search, realized they didn't and are defaulting to, 'I'm sure it exist... somewhere.... over the rainbow.. way up high...' Now, why you are complaining that Xenomorphs could fit in Star Wars so seamlessly that it'd make justifying the crossover incredibly easy and make the narrative flow extremely well compared to, say, Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, is beyond me, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

I am amazed how you utterly managed to miss the entire point of why I brought up Star Wars, itself, and the Mandalorian as to why a slight change to the setting and tone of a story can completely transform said story and would be the point of a crossover in the first place to bring two conflicting universes together to give a fresh take on it. 'Bah! Horror and Star Wars don't get along! Its not like one of the most memorable missions in Republic Commando, one of the most beloved star wars games, is one that dips into horror....'

I am confused on how Alien, with weird acid blood aliens that gestate inside people is 'hard sci-fi', but I am sure you will explain how Dead Space fits in. If you try to say something like, 'But like, Dead Space is all about the mind and like.. the force is... kinda.. like the mind... maybe? Not really, but maybe?' [Pst, the alien franchise isn't a hard sci-fi franchise, don't tell anyone I told you the big secret, but its not. 2001: A Space Odyssey, Blade Runner, Gattaca, Alien.. one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong...]

Now, lets dive back into this, shall we? What would be the charm about taking something you feel safe in, the Star Wars universe, a universe full of wizards with glowsticks, friendly neighborhood alien species, a wide open galaxy that begs to be explored... then turn it on its head by forcing you to experience the dark, cramped interior of a space ship where you never feel safe hunted by horrific mutated creatures that were spawned from the very alien species you looked forward to meeting... Hmm, I can only ponder on what the charm of such a crossover would be........ Truly puzzling it is.

Avatar image for staticspeedstrr
StaticSpeedstrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skyrim x Dishonored would be tiiiiiiiight