What's with this talk about White genocide?

• 102 results
Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kingyang said:

@stormphoenix: Whites would become a minority only if you counted all non white people as one group,which is racist itself. So its whites and the "others" white is default then everyone else. White people need to stop playing victim. Also there is no such thing as Reverse racism.

counting all minorities as non-white people = racist but grouping all white people together & saying their all the same (default) isn't?

not trying to sound offensive, or contradict your views on racism, just trying to follow your logic.

isn't that like saying if someone is black, then it doesn't matter if their from haiti/african/jamaica/austrailia/dominican etc.

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Beast_mode999

But aren't the most powerful people in The World non white?

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Kingyang

@captain_inverse: In America black is black dont matter where you from. And I think you missed the point. It's white 1 group and all minorities another group. Whites are treated as the default. This is self evident.

captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang said:

@captain_inverse: In America black is black dont matter where you from. And I think you missed the point. It's white 1 group and all minorities another group. Whites are treated as the default. This is self evident.

america=/=world.......and it's seems to be generalizing an awful lot to say that americans only see black people & not nationalities. even if, that may be true for the majority, it's not an absolute. (and it shouldn't be taken as such)

and their ARE white minorities; the N.American Amish are such a minority...

White people don't see a persons nationality through their race any more than a minority would see a white persons nationality

In your opinion, would it make any difference if the white/minority person could hear the other people speak first?

because to me, language is key. and color pretty much means squat.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beast_mode999: depends on what you consider white I personally see two types of people in the world, ones that can get sun burns under 6 hours in Southern American weather and those who can't.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_inverse: Dont know what America you from but people see color first and foremost. Police aint pulling you over because you are Jamaican or Kenyan but because you are black. Color means squat in fantasy land but in the US of A it means a whole damn lot. Amish is a religion belief system not race. How the world should be and how the world is are 2 different things.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think White People should have the right to play any role of victim.

So when somebody openly shits on white people they aren't allowed to be upset?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: They can be upset. I'm referring to how black people are mostly victimized more than a white person.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#60 Lunacyde  Moderator

@silkyballfro94:

The way I see it here in America, white people/caucasians are the most established and most wealthy group in the country. They have no reason to have such low birth rates. There's no reason that they shouldn't be having just as much kids as minorities or other people in different countries. Shouldn't minorities be having less babies and white people having more? It only makes sense, since they'd be able to afford it more comfortably. I've actually talked about this to some white dude on some website(I think it was Omegle) and they agreed. I have thought about this particular topic I'm taking about for some time now and it leaves me with two questions. Do white people not like to have babies? Or have they somehow got too "comfortable"?

It is likely a combination of cultural attitudes and demographic transition. The prevailing theory is that technological development, industrialization and affluence lead to falling birthrates (regardless of race or ethnicity). Therefore the development of a nation/society leads to a general decline in birthrates. If you look at white birth rates a few hundred years ago they were much higher than they are today, and would be comparable to lesser developed countries today.

captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang said:

@captain_inverse: Dont know what America you from but people see color first and foremost. Police aint pulling you over because you are Jamaican or Kenyan but because you are black. Color means squat in fantasy land but in the US of A it means a whole damn lot. Amish is a religion belief system not race. How the world should be and how the world is are 2 different things.

you make a point, and i understand where you are coming from....but

White people don't see a minorities nationality any more than a minority would see a white persons nationality

(white people just see black people/black people just see white people; so on & so forth)

Identifying by color is just one way people recognize/distinguish. That doesn't mean that their racist. When people start being discriminated against; that is racism/prejudice.

unless you feel every person is inherently racist & regardless of who you are you are, subconsciously we all discriminate.

(although if you feel that way, we are then at an impasse & should just agree to disagree)

`

*also, Amish are still a minority, being a minority isn't solely based on race

here is a definition of a minority according to Webster: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/minority

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_inverse: That was the point i was making people see black or white not Jamaican or German. You cant choose to be black or straight. You can quit being Amish. You are judged by your skin color not the content of your character.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#63  Edited By dernman

Going by what you first said here.

I don't think White People should have the right to play any role of victim

and adjusted with your clarification to Decaf here.

@stormphoenix said:

@decaf_wizard: They can be upset. I'm referring to how black people are mostly victimized more than a white person.

It amounts to this

----because one group is victimized more than the other the one who isn't victimized as much can't play that role of victim when are----

You're not in a better place than when Decaf's replied to you .

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: You both are misunderstanding what I'm what I'm saying. I'm saying for a white person to claim they are "ALWAYS" victimized isn't true. Sure they can be victimized and be mad for it, but to claim they go through the same criticism, backlash as a black person is NOT true. Nor is it on the same level as Black people or any other minority group are and on a constant bases. That's what I meant by saying they didn't have the right to claim that. I just worded it wrong.

And No I don't need to be in a better place with Decafe Wizard. What for?

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mfundroid:

It's definitely more of a culture clashing problem than it is about race. You see, in most countries around the world (excluding most of Western Europe) you have to adapt to the way of life in the country you wish to immigrate to. For example countries such as Japan, China, Russia or Mexico will force you to adopt to their way of life if you wish to live there permanently. This is not so in Western Europe. In Western Europe the immigrants are being allowed "(by European government's I might add)" to force the native Europeans to adopt to the immigrants way of life instead of the other way around. This is part of the reason Britain left the EU.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#66  Edited By dernman

@stormphoenix said:

@dernman: You both are misunderstanding what I'm what I'm saying. I'm saying for a white person to claim they are "ALWAYS" victimized isn't true. Sure they can be victimized and be mad for it, but to claim they go through the same criticism, backlash as a black person is NOT true. Nor is it on the same level as Black people or any other minority group are and on a constant bases. That's what I meant by saying they didn't have the right to claim that. I just worded it wrong.

We're not misunderstanding you. You simply said something other than what you claimed to mean. Actually look at what your wrote and compare it.

A white person isn't always a victim which is true, not that anyone ever said that, but then again neither is anyone else.

Same level or not you treat it where it is at and nothing more. This is not the Victim Olympics.

And No I don't need to be in a better place with Decafe Wizard. What for?

Obviously to not be in the place of a prejudice, racist, bigot if going by what you actually said and not by what you claim to mean.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: Then no I didn't mean it like that.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt: Thank you for clarifying, I thought as much. I respect Britain for leaving that dictatorship called the EU.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: I totally agree with that assessment. It seems to make sense and it wasn't far off from what I was thinking the causes were. All this applies so well in European countries. I posed the two very simple questions that I asked, forgetting about the stuff you mentioned in my oversimplification on this matter.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By removekebab

The goyim know, shut it down

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#72 Lunacyde  Moderator

@silkyballfro94: I would like to note that is just a general trend. There are still ups and downs, it's not perfectly linear. Birthrates tend to decline in times of economic hardship (Great Depression, Great Recession) and increase during economic booms (Roaring 20s, postwar baby boom)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: Yeah I understand. Thanks for putting it together.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#75  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

This topic reminds more of White Shaming. Though maybe White Shaming is a symptom of White Genocide.

I dont really care honestly if we all melt into a race looking like the Rock, that be a good thing, but I hate being a white Irish guy that cannot read a news article, or watch a youtube video, and feel like Im a racist because that is what all white people are by default these days. Double Standards on the respect of races these days.

@stormphoenix said:

I don't think White People should have the right to play any role of victim.

So when somebody openly shits on white people they aren't allowed to be upset?

Apparently not.

Case in point. White people cannot be victims. That is some hypocritical shit lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a853424245e3
deactivated-5a853424245e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People in general should stop having kids--this planet's overpopulated and tortured enough, irrespective of race/ethnicity.

@dextersinister1:

Wealthy women cannot beat the biological clock.

And what's that supposed to mean?

Motherhood is not really promoted like it was in the past, in fact of you tried to praise motherhood many feminist groups and media pundits would go after you for calling it demeaning to women.

Yes, because archaic gender roles being forced onto us isn't demeaning at all.

Avatar image for dextersinister1
Dextersinister1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People in general should stop having kids--this planet's overpopulated and tortured enough, irrespective of race/ethnicity.

@dextersinister1:

Motherhood is not really promoted like it was in the past, in fact of you tried to praise motherhood many feminist groups and media pundits would go after you for calling it demeaning to women.

Motherhood an archaic gender role! and I guess men finding women attractive and vice versa is just a social construct.

I hope this is a parody account.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a853424245e3
deactivated-5a853424245e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelestashley said:

@dextersinister1:

Motherhood an archaic gender role! and I guess men finding women attractive and vice versa is just a social construct.

I hope this is a parody account.

Yeah because you're totally talking about the basic idea of motherhood, as opposed to the idea that women should be mothers, on an overpopulated planet no less, and then partake in a specific, westernized role of raising children.

Oh wow, you said something sexist and someone spoke out against it--must be a parody account.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Le <56% face

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 DeathHero61  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh. We should really be concerned about pizza genocide. Not to demean any actual genocide. And also I have no idea as to whether white genocide is like an actual thing that OP is talking about.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By zr0c00l

Its not a real thing here yet though there are a tiny minority calling for it..... similarly to how there are some radical feminists calling for the death of all men. But its not taken seriously as the numbers are insignificant what people worry about is the current anti white sentiment will grow into something else.

BUT there are white genocides taking place elsewhere in the world like in south africa where whites are 9% of the population and are 95% of the murder victims. where the president publicly sings songs about killing whites and 70,000 whites have been brutally murdered/raped and murdered basically with impunity since the ending of apartheid.

70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa

*Language warning for video

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But aren't the most powerful people in The World non white?

This is debatable, but I see what u mean.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By modernww2fare  Online
Erik_Soong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

Its not a real thing here yet though there are a tiny minority calling for it..... similarly to how there are some radical feminists calling for the death of all men. But its not taken seriously as the numbers are insignificant what people worry about is the current anti white sentiment will grow into something else.

BUT there are white genocides taking place elsewhere in the world like in south africa where whites are 9% of the population and are 95% of the murder victims. where the president publicly sings songs about killing whites and 70,000 whites have been brutally murdered/raped and murdered basically with impunity since the ending of apartheid.

Do you have a source for this that isn't ridiculous?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#86  Edited By ShootingNova

Society has always been advancing in history with only a few unfortunate exceptions, and extreme conservatives have always found inane, desperate arguments in an attempt to hold such changes back. Think about it: everything from the Industrial Revolution to most of the civil rights we have today are the product of changes that we consider beneficial, but were opposed, at least in part, by desperate and inane arguments that conformed more to personal agendas and biases than a genuine sense of social benevolence. It's kind of the same here.

I don't mean to demean all conservatives, and indeed many of them are respectable. Nor do I deny that certain left-leaning tendencies have become excessive. I simply find the concept of white genocide to be more akin to what I've described above.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

Do you have a source for this that isn't ridiculous?

you talking bout the video or the link to american free press article?

i mean theres a reason south africa is on the genocide watch website no?

http://www.genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Society has always been advancing in history with only a few unfortunate exceptions, and extreme conservatives have always found inane, desperate arguments in an attempt to hold such changes back. Think about it: everything from the Industrial Revolution to most of the civil rights we have today are the product of changes that we consider beneficial, but were opposed, at least in part, by desperate and inane arguments that conformed more to personal agendas and biases than a genuine sense of social benevolence. It's kind of the same here.

I don't mean to demean all conservatives, and indeed many of them are respectable. Nor do I deny that certain left-leaning tendencies have become excessive. I simply find the concept of white genocide to be more akin to what I've described above.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: I live in South Africa. 95% of murder victims are whites? Every year?

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mfundroid: you'd know better than me I only know what I read. Though wouldn't be surprised if that was just one or a few years and people over sold it. Care to weigh in on your experience as a resident there?

Erik_Soong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Erik_Soong

@zr0c00l said:

you talking bout the video or the link to american free press article?

Both?

i mean theres a reason south africa is on the genocide watch website no?

http://www.genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

What is that supposed to tell me, really? This site has been defunct for 4 years and even when it was active, I don't see how this can be seen as anything close to a legitimate news outlet. I can buy a domain right now and call it whiteslieaboutwhitegenocideandtheykillblackpeopletoo.org and post all kinds of nonsense that furthers my agenda. If you saw such a website, would you find it to be legitimate just because it has some pictures and some articles with charged language that encourages fear? Do you have articles on this topic from reputed news outlets? NPR, BBC, The Washington Post, Reuters, etc. I would even accept something with a slight conservative bend if you wanted to use it, like The Hill or the Fiscal Times because even though their bias is clear, they are still publishing factually accurate content, with just a conservative bend. What you have given me is the intellectual and partisan equivalent of The Blaze or Infowars. When the most reliable piece of evidence is a YouTube video, you might want to reevaluate your position. When a site you link me to has their bias clearly illustrated in their domain name, the credibility of this site demands scrutiny.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I heard that later on in the future (maybe about 100 years later) that most of the population will be mixed race.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik_soong: feel free to post something showing this not to be the case. I am not an authority on the subject and only know what ive read.

Erik_Soong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

@erik_soong: feel free to post something showing this not to be the case. I am not an authority on the subject and only know what ive read.

You are asking me to prove a negative, which is astoundingly ridiculous. If you only know what you have read, perhaps you should seek out more credible sources or employ critical thinking.

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good goys

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik_soong:

I'll let the president of south africa tell you his views on whites himself.

Loading Video...

Hes obviously fostering anti white sentiment.

The reputable sources you mentioned only ever talk about the brutal farm murders but never mention that those farms are largely white owned due to the whites snatching up all the land during apartheid.

Erik_Soong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Erik_Soong

@zr0c00l said:

@erik_soong:

I'll let the president of south africa tell you his views on whites himself.

Loading Video...

Hes obviously fostering anti white sentiment.

The reputable sources you mentioned only ever talk about the brutal farm murders but never mention that those farms are largely white owned due to the whites snatching up all the land during apartheid.

Yeah, sure. Or, you know, he was singing a well-known song about the struggle against oppressors. Given that this was sung during his victory lap, post election, it is an apt if poorly chosen song given the cultural meaning behind the song.

President Jacob Zuma is often one of the more prominent voices of smoothing race relations. Further, he is clearly a crap president but that doesn't mean he wants to cause genocide. If he did, why doesn't he simply have all whites killed? He certainly has the power to do it and is certainly unscrupulous enough to do it if he really was so inclined. Instead, he is trying to legally take land from whites by having the laws changed, which sucks for the whites there but it is absolutely legal. While this is disreputable behavior and shows a clear disregard for minorities in his country, it is not murder nor is it advocating for murder. His goals are to end the disparity in wealth and land ownership in South Africa, which skews heavily in white's favor. They are, if the above quote is accurate, 9% of the population but own a significant portion of the 78% of total land that is in the private sector.

In any case, once the video you posted caused a controversy, the ANC promised to stop singing the song anyway because of its potential to disrupt racial relations. Here is a record of the mediation agreement on the topic.

Also, it is because these highly reputable news sources are not assuming correlation equals causation that earns them said esteemed reputation. They aren't going to claim that whites are being targeted for being white without evidence that this is the case. That should be a blaring alarm for you when you read up on your less reputable news sources.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By zr0c00l

@erik_soong: so murders targeting whites only have nothing to do with them being white... ok

zuma can say whatever he wants his actions say otherwise. seems to me he wants to be like mugabe

why doesnt he have them all killed en masse? oh idk because other countries would step in and bomb the shit out of him. better to stir up resentments and let a frustrated populace take care of it for you so the remaining whites flee in terror.

Erik_Soong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Erik_Soong

@zr0c00l said:

so murders targeting whites only have nothing to do with them being white... ok

Again, you aren't producing evidence that suggests something along these lines. You are making leaps of logic. You are jumping to conclusions that it is racially motivated where there is virtually no evidence that it is so. It could be economically motivated for all that we know. I don't necessarily have a problem with what you are trying to claim. I have a problem with what you think is "supporting evidence".

zuma can say whatever he wants his actions say otherwise.

I find it ironic that you dismiss his words as not having much weight but condemn him for his words when they come in song form...

why doesnt he have them all killed en masse? oh idk because other countries would step in and bomb the shit out of him. better to stir up resentments and let a frustrated populace take care of it for you so the remaining whites flee in terror.

Again, this is conjecture. This is a claim that lacks any actual proof. It's fear mongering. I have seen more of it from you than I have from him.