What's the worst first world problem you've ever heard?

• 73 results
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

White genocide is just about some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard.

Well, "genocide" maybe bit of strong word. Ethnic cleansing is probably a better term to use. I mean, the government literally takes foreign populations and specifically targets predominantly white areas to drop them in under the guise of "diversity". If this was done to any other race it would be cited as some sort of forced implementation and a detriment to their community.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@chad_duby:

"land founded by our ancestors"

Your ancestors invaded a foreign nation and decimated the native populations through massacres, breeding and disease. Whites are just as much immigrants to North America as anyone else.

And also, do you even know what the word genocide means?

"the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group."

Please, show me when exactly whites have been massacred.

Also, just because the gross population of minorities has gone up, does not mean that white people will become a minority in future. All those other minorities are made up of a number of other races (African-American, Latino, Middle-Eastern, Hawaiian, Pacific Islander, Asian etc.). Even if those numbers go up, it won't make you a minority. In order for you to become a minority, another specific ethnicity would have to become the majority- not just minorities in general. Even if all the minorities collectively reach 50% by, let's say, 2040, white people will still be the largest ethnic group in the country.

Maybe before you post some statistics, think about what they mean first, eh?

Stats from the census bureau state that 76.5% of American citizens are white. But of course, the 'Babylonians' want to destroy you. Lol, sure, buddy.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Chad_Duby

@wolverinebatmanftw: Do you not know that before we even landed, they were destroying their own tribes with savagery for thousand of years and the society they lived in was no different from what we can see in Liberia today? We came as farmers to grow crops and encountered with them who wanted to eat us once we arrived? They should thanks us for brining order here and for building a prosperous nation from a damn desert. You are a racist.

I do. By forcing white people in Europe and in America to mix and interbreed with another races, the offsprings no longer are similar to their parents and are losing their identity. Eventually there will be no White people left.... and as you can see, the percentage of white birth is dropping so how the hell is it not a genocide? It is the biggest and most brutal genocide in human history. Yes, it will because we will be forced to breed with them And we will no longer be ourselves so would they... So? That still doesn’t mean it will keep dropping and dropping.. It is a genocide.

And they are dropping and dropping. That is not clear enough? Yes they want to destroy my kind but I won’t let them. The idea of turning us into just minority is not the final goal because they want to wipe us out.
Show you a massacre against us? What happened in Ukraine during the Holodomor? What happened under Mandela‘s regime?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

"Came as farmers"

What a load of bull***t. Native Americans were slaughtered and enslaved. By the year 1900, their population had dropped by 90%. Is that what they should thank you for? For massacring and enslaving them? For inoculating them with the smallpox virus?

And no white person is being forced to breed with another race, genius. Other ethnicities are arriving and white people are choosing to breed with them. There are no state mandates, no laws, no legislation to suggest that whites are being forced to breed with other races. You are spewing nonsense.

Your level of insensitivity towards the horrible actions exacted upon any race other than your own is frankly disgusting. You constantly spew myths about white genocide whilst at the same time being completely indifferent to the actual massacres and genocides of other races.

You should be ashamed of yourself and everything you stand for.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: Yes. We did come as farmers from Europe. Only the capitalists who weren’t exactly Europeans(they are mixed) were responsible for slavery and shit like that. White people only brought this country out of ash into a prosperous nation.
That is not non Sense, Genius. By forcing people to stay in the same community, we sometimes intend to breed with another kind and that is what we tend to do Even though it is not healthy for us at all. No laws no mandates doesn’t suggest a better living lmao. By flooding us with immigrants they are enforcing genocide because are going to be forced to accept them and they are using media to equate them with us. For example, by bringing the savages to Europe like the Eu is doing, where are my kins who obviously aren’t comfortable with it going to go? They obvipusly have to move and then my finally the Babylonians(same species as Barbara Spectre) would say it is too white and needs refugees. Eventually there will be no white people.
How? When have I ever commerated the genocide of another race? Show me? I have never called for genocide for another race only a place for my family to live lmao. I am far different from those monsters.

No, you deserve to be condemned for being a racist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: Yes. We did come as farmers from Europe. Only the capitalists who weren’t exactly Europeans(they are mixed) were responsible for slavery and shit like that. White people only brought this country out of ash into a prosperous nation.

That is not non Sense, Genius. By forcing people to stay in the same community, we sometimes intend to breed with another kind and that is what we tend to do Even though it is not healthy for us at all. No laws no mandates doesn’t suggest a better living lmao. By flooding us with immigrants they are enforcing genocide because are going to be forced to accept them and they are using media to equate them with us. For example, by bringing the savages to Europe like the Eu is doing, where are my kins who obviously aren’t comfortable with it going to go? They obvipusly have to move and then my finally the Babylonians(same species as Barbara Spectre) would say it is too white and needs refugees. Eventually there will be no white people.

How? When have I ever commerated the genocide of another race? Show me? I have never called for genocide for another race only a place for my family to live lmao. I am far different from those monsters.

"bringing the savages to Europe"

You are literally calling immigrants savages, but I'm the racist?

Some things amaze me. The fact that you haven't been banned is one of those things.

Also, maybe you should learn how to spell. It is your language, after all.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: Immigration is not a race, genius. Lol. I can say that many people in Liberia are savages but I say the opposite to African Americans because blacks here are very civilized even though I think they are different.

Nope. You shouldn’t be.

It is my keyboard’s mistake. Also, it is not exactly my language. I have German ancestry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

Immigrants compose of various non-European races. You are calling these non-European peoples savages, and hence are being racist.

Many of these "savages", as you call them are likely far more educated and open-minded then yourself, considering a number of your posts do not even reflect a basic understanding of grammar and spelling. Oh, but of course, it's always the fault of the machinery, isn't it? Oh, I'm sure you're telling the truth.

Also, my family were immigrants, and my father is a successful doctor, with numerous medical publications as well as a number of teaching awards, but by your logic, he's a "savage", right? Sure.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: Not exactly based on their races lol. As I have said earlier and compared it with my liberian and African-Americans example. I consider black people(at least whom I know) in the US civilized. If you want to deny that people brought to Europe aren’t savages tell me why people are marching just to get them out? Tell me why Sweden has become a shithole, as I have seen it myself? Explain why Paris is a shithole? Why is London a stabbing hole(I have just come back from England not so long ago). That is not racist, that is self-awareness. Only idiots would considering awareness against harm racism because their ignorance is beyond comprehension.

Huh? Education is not the only means to civilize people. You simply can’t teach a gorilla not be to be a gorilla. You can’t simply raise a hamster like a human or an eagle like a fish. It is impossible. Someone simply are different. Many people are brought to Europe to destroy white people and that is systematically organized by international Babel. Now you are attacking me on a ground of English and the language I use. Good, the last time I encountered a shameless migrant(not from my ethnicity) in England he told me the same thing. “It is always the fault of machinery, isn’t it?“ How many times have I told you that it was the fault of my keyboard? One And now you say I always blame everything on my device?
Whatever claims you make I don’t care. The situation of Europe and of white race is critical and I have to speak it out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

Shameless migrant?

Would you care to elaborate on why I should be ashamed of being a migrant?

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: Huh? You have told me that it is troublesome to me to correct my sentences and now you are telling me, at least by question alone, that you aren’t capable of reading? I said “a shameless migrant in England”.

I never said you should be ashamed for being a migrant.

Anyway you should be for being a racist.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While you can say that the mistake you make in writing is the fault of machinery, you can hardly blame it when you are incapable of reading Lmao.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

You were the one who blamed your keyboard. You were the one who hasn't included half-decent spelling and grammer.

Now you're going to call me "incapable of reading" AKA illiterate on the basis of my being an immigrant?

Nice.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: Hahahahaha. This is when a true color of people start coming out, when they are being destroyed by their own words because they have not properly used them in the first place. A snake is eating its own tail...

I did, just once. And so what? It was because of the auto correct system which has been retarded by me typing so fast in the past so all the mistakes I typed have been recorded. I didn’t blame you for your English prior to this because as long as I could read it, I wouldn’t criticize it, but it seems like, for you the decency of language is more important than an actual subject....

Yes, I did call you out for being incapable of reading not because you are an immigrant but because you didn’t understand what I said but rushed to criticize me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

"This is when a true color of people start coming out, when they are being destroyed by their own words because they have not properly used them in the first place. A snake is eating its own tail..."

Enjoy your flag, racist.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Chad_Duby

@wolverinebatmanftw: Huh? Exposing you of your true color(obviously not referring to ethnicity or anything racial because it is the term used to identify people with filthy mentality ) is racism now? This is a means of trolling and creating turmoil in this site. You are the one that deserves the flag.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Chad_Duby

While I am undeniably a white supremacist(not a radical one) because I love my race more than that of other people, though not exactly hating their races, some one here is trying to make me a hater by calling me racist when he himself is one and surely has deep hatred for white people. The difference is that I openly speak it out and write my demands down clearly but these people aren’t willing to even say they want white people to suffer for nothing, because they aren’t real men and should wear skirts. Hypocrites are the cause of recession and everything. We need not these people in our society, regardless of the color of that society.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

I have nothing against white people in general. I find most of them to be kind, fair and accepting. They are now likely the most accepting and tolerant race on the planet.

What I despise, however, are white supremacists and racists. Or really, supremacists of any kind.

It is a disgustingly warped worldview. Every man, woman and child should be judged on their character and beliefs, and being white, black, brown, yellow or whatever other skin-colour has no effect on that.

And please, do not go around playing this innocent card when you openly insult me due to me being an immigrant. You call me a savage and say I am illiterate, and then you claim I am racist.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: And you are a lying snake that brought that statement up just to make everyone else dismiss the statements regarding white genocide I have made above. You clearly aren’t willing to talk about it and you certainly hate white people for you have shown times and times again to be against people like me who just want to protect our race. Tolerance is our down fall.

What I despise are hypocrites like you, regardless of races or ethnicity. You clearly are an anti white.
Certainly that isn’t what you are thinking Otherwise you would not have come to me, saying that white genocide is wrong and wouldn’t have condemned my ancestors and wouldn’t have brought up questions about the times white people have been massacred.

Huh? I was referring to a migrant in England who criticized me of my English which wasn’t you. I called you illiterate because you are one as clearly you can’t understand what I am saying and definitely you are a racist.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

I condemned your ancestors because they massacred native Americans, and that is fact.

Also, I'm not the one going around calling people names and being verbally abusive, unlike you, who calls me "Lying snake" simply because I am pointing out your fallacies.

@chad_duby said:

@wolverinebatmanftw: And you are a lying snake that brought that statement up just to make everyone else dismiss the statements regarding white genocide I have made above. You clearly aren’t willing to talk about it and you certainly hate white people for you have shown times and times again to be against people like me who just want to protect our race. Tolerance is our down fall.

What I despise are hypocrites like you, regardless of races or ethnicity. You clearly are an anti white.

Certainly that isn’t what you are thinking Otherwise you would not have come to me, saying that white genocide is wrong and wouldn’t have condemned my ancestors and wouldn’t have brought up questions about the times white people have been massacred.

Huh? I was referring to a migrant in England who criticized me of my English which wasn’t you. I called you illiterate because you are one as clearly you can’t understand what I am saying and definitely you are a racist.

First of all,the idea of white genocide is wrong, because in order for there to be genocide, there have to be killings. That's part of what genocide is.

And secondly, when have white people been massacred on the basis of their race? And even if they have, can you honestly tell me with a straight face that it comes even close to the number of instances when white people have massacred other groups because of race?

Thirdly, let me say it again: I like white people. The vast majority of you are welcoming and kind, and you have graciously accepted me into your societies. But people like you, bigoted, angry white-supremacists, hold white people back. People like you are the reason lots of people are still afraid of whites.

Fourthly, that's not what illiterate means, genius. Illiterate means "unable to read or write". If I was unable to do either of those things, I wouldn't be having this conversation with you, now would I? Interpretation of what you are saying is something else entirely (and I understand perfectly well what you're saying by the way).

P.S.

When you call yourself a white supremacist, do you realise that you're essentially aligning yourself with guys like David Duke, Don Black, Adolf Hitler and David Lane?

Official_Chad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: That is a Bull. We came as farmers and Jewish companies and another non White capitalists massacred them.

Fallacy? You really need to be re-educated. Calling you a lying snake is just because you really are one and you are the worst.

No, that is not wrong. I have listed several examples of white genocide for you, you racist. Also, how can there not be killings when the savages imported to Europe are raping and killing white people? Killing is involved and replacement is involved. That is a genocide.

Oooh. Showing your true color again. I have given you the notions of genocide above and I already told you are they are doing it. Stop denying it. And so on, if you think genocide or ethnicity cleansing means genocide on a basis of race then there is no genocide apart from white genocide on this world because this is the only attempt to breed us out of existence. Most of time it is not race-based. The romans that invaded Britain were white and they killed a bunch of Celts so they were committing genocide. A man with mustache didn’t commit a genocide either because he didn’t want to destroy all the (((...))) and already deported them to another place, according to you. Also, when have white people done that? Now you are showing me that you hate white people.

No. People like you are the reason why every society in the world, black, white, brown, yellow have fallen apart in the past. Because of hypocrites, tongue-twisting bigots like you. You hate White people and you want to see them gone. I am not holding white people back and I don’t advocate violence. Many people with my ideology seek peace by calling for migration, migration to another place. All so tolerant, white people are traitors and the downfall of our race.

You can’t read. I have proven that. You struggled to even grasp what I said for an hour.

White Supremacists don’t have the to be the same, you illiterate. I am not one of those Atomwaffen Division buffoons. I do however admire David Duke for the most parts and know him personally.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@official_chad3:

Lol, how many alts have you made?

Anyway, this is going nowhere, because you are a bigot and there's no way to change your mind, so yeah, I won't be replying any more. Enjoy your flags, buddy.

Official_Chad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Official_Chad3

@wolverinebatmanftw: One, just in case trolls flagg me without any consideration.

Before we end this. You mentioned Adolf and before you did so, have you not seen Black Wehrmachts, Ss guards and those of non German ethnicities who volunteered in The third Reich Army because they weren’t the fans of miscegenation, capitalism and communism and were nationalists who wanted to protect their identities like me? Do you not know that Chieng Kai-check’s son was a Panzer leader?

I am not a bigot but you.

Official_Chad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Official_Chad3

Someone can be bigoted just because he acknowledges the harm that could destroy everything he cares about.....

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Official_Chad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People who insist that white civilization should invite terrorist immigrants who aren’t the suffering Syrians that actually need help but some sorts of inverted beings who claim to be them, because of human rights bullshit should do some brain surgery because they certainly aren’t capable of thinking normally. We have seen that world organizations have the capability to take down Libya(for LIbeRAl DEmocraCY) and enough funding to literally transport people across continent and do things unimaginable, and even if they don’t, they can ask for donations if they the fundings are to spent with IQ. We have seen space projects even though they barely bring us any good, as if we don’t have satellites which are useful on their own... We have seen non sensical events held somewhere for people to mourn for false victims.... If they can have all of these why don’t they just spend some of their money to rebuild the broken third world so the people who aren’t well liked here could just have their own homes? Yes, I know it requires fundings but bringing them here also wastes tons of fundings and people’s taxes need to be spent so welfare for these people can be created..... There would be no personnel because to the eyes of most intellectuals those people are savages? If so, why bring them here? Why brought them to Europe? Why would you force innocent White people to suffer? We don’t need to prove our morals by bringing savages here but we do have the capability to turn savages into civilized gentlemen and if we don’t then they should just remain in their savage land and be the savages they are without getting white people involved. White Genocide is real and is taking place. It has begun since Count Coudenhove Kalergi started his one-world(Babylon) evil plan. Governments are clearly doing something that should be done in an opposite direction. Are they that dumb? Far from it... They are Babylonians, Anti-Christs, Edomites, Sodomites, Canaanites, Demons, whatever, etc.... Esau Edom surely is aiming to steal the true identity of Jacob Israel and name his children Israel while spending his every breathe in trying to destroy the true Israelites....

Many people have asked in Twitter, questioning me why I don’t put a support for Atomwaffen Division Even though they bare the same ideology as I... and I am going to answer it here. No, we don’t share the glimpse of each other’s ideology and we aren’t same. They are degenerates while most White Nationalists are Noble Christians and Nobel Pagans. I consider it a shill organization just to blind white people and degrade us even further, turning us into a horde of wild animals we despise. While these so called “aTOmWafFen DIviSIon” keep barking that they somehow adopt the very idea of National Socialism for themselves, I have never seen anything National Socialistic from them despite the killing of Jewish Gay Highschool teen(who was of no threat)......which got me enraged.... If they want to finish off jews then why not go for Rothschild? And why not for the media that are pushing this LGBTQ agenda? The purpose of having an armed Militia like the SA is for the party members of of the NSDAP to be save-guarded from communists and degenerates, and seeing as they focused on homeless blacks, teen gay Jews and poor souls whom we aren’t supposed to be taking eyes on, they have done nothing remotely close actually put a change in situation for us. This pathetic organization, if it is not a shill, is a failure and should never teaching people what National Socialism is and should be disbanded....By far they have never killed a single commie, a single left wing terrorist, a threatful savage who is about to gang rape a white girl or even saved a single National socialist. While they should be keeping and eyes on people like Prince Harry(a leftist), Greta Thunberg(a terrorist), Anti-fa subhumans, Angela Merkel, Barack Obama, Clinton, Babara Spectre(An Edomite) and many other foes to white nations, they spend their time dressing themselves up in stupid uniforms, doing Sieg heil and recording metal tapes.... If they truly were national socialists or at least a Neo SA, I wouldn’t need to hide my identity and fake almost everything about my location when using the Internet through programs and shit, my friend in England could freely do an Internet Radio bashing the Edomites and Mrs. Haverbeck wouldn’t have been arrested...

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Complaining about Capitalism while on free wifi in a Starbucks.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing people whine and moan because America took open land ran by nomads with zero diff never fails to put a smile on my face

Loading Video...

Official_Chad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Official_Chad3

Speaking of farmers, I have recognized the story long forgotten by me for many years which was an Ancient Greek Fable. Once upon a time, there was a live-loving farmer walking around and he saw a viper(or a serpent) about to freeze to death under cold weather so he picked up due to a sympathy, not knowing the nature of it. After being warmed, the viper bit the poor farmer who just saved it to death.... The farmer represents the white race. Too ignorant, too foolish, too loving, too tolerant to the point where most of us are incapable of realizing the truth about the Babel’s plan for our genocide.

Babylonians these days are too many to count that even among themselves, they consider they kins something else and just like us have abandoned their own identity because they don’t really need it. However, they are programmed by the blood of Cain to hate the Israelites and to be snakes like their father was......To bite a kind farmer in the back.....that immediately after the another farmer who got horrified by the death of the first farmer chose to document how he died and then tried to warn another farmers about what actually happened so they can just leave and go live in a place not filled with Serpents that seek to bite them because where they are is just full of serpents and unfit neighbors the damn serpent that bit the first farmer to death actually took a form of human and criticized the enlightened farmer who just wanted to leave for being snake-phobic and that it had no intention to kill him even though deep in its head it despises every farmer for farming....It then kept preaching that it loved the farmers for farming even for their kindness to let it stay in their farmland...And the foolish farmers fell for it...... The same thing.... Loving your enemy by words for being weak and ignorant.... It is not love but a greed. I can love Bill Gates if he gives me one percent of his yearly income. Do I really love him? No. What I can is not him but his gift. I don’t love him nor does the viper love the farmers just by letting it stay in their farm.... Contrary, the love you have for your race is unconditional. It is a true love for family members because they belong to the same womb that gave birth to you. It is brotherhood. Racist or not, it is still love. You have nothing to gave from your people except for their smiles that can fill you up with joy... Babylonians don’t understand this.

Back to the viper thing.... The viper was so evil that it literally condemned one of the farmers who was the first farmer to death in whose farm it was living just by warming it up, helping them...It would have been dead without that farmer...and even after death the viper kept talking trash about the same farmer saying that he didn’t treat his ducks well enough for selling them out...

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

complaining about not having the latest phone

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you believe that interbreeding(that sounds so weird) is causing white genocide, then you probably deserve to go extinct tbh.

Official_Chad3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like someone wants to see white people gone.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

"Fridge is too full" is a common one.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:
@wolverinebatmanftw said:

White genocide is just about some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard.

Well, "genocide" maybe bit of strong word. Ethnic cleansing is probably a better term to use. I mean, the government literally takes foreign populations and specifically targets predominantly white areas to drop them in under the guise of "diversity". If this was done to any other race it would be cited as some sort of forced implementation and a detriment to their community.

@chad_duby said:

Do you guys know what is going on in South Africa?

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well, White people are having children even more with Asians and Blacks nowadays because the racism in their heads are decreasing and they don't care anymore if the hot lady is black or white, the fault of White people population decrease is of us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaggernutt:

I was vaguely aware of the situation, but yeah, it's amazing to me that people are still trying to propagate this myth of white genocide lol. The vast majority of murder victims in SA are, as the video said, young black men.

What happened to that woman was awful, no doubt, and neither side is really right IMO, but to say that only white people are being oppressed is a joke.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

What's always bugged me is when people complain about the past enslavement of their whole race as an excuse in the present to get whatever they want. Even though they enjoy the exact same bit of freedom as everyone else and they have absolutely no understanding of what their ancestors went through they still feel the need to ask for more than everyone else. What's worse is people go along with whatever they want and give it to them, hah.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

The fact that there's too much food left at home and people have to throw it away not knowing what to do with it. You know what's worse? It's a legitimate issue.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_logos_ said:

What's always bugged me is when people complain about the past enslavement of their whole race as an excuse in the present to get whatever they want. Even though they enjoy the exact same bit of freedom as everyone else and they have absolutely no understanding of what their ancestors went through they still feel the need to ask for more than everyone else. What's worse is people go along with whatever they want and give it to them, hah.

This

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5937775a5e6
deactivated-5e5937775a5e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Y2K Bug. So a lot of early computers kept track of the date with just the last two digits. This let them save space and time programming, back when every little bit of information mattered. This meant that for many old computers, going from 99 to 00 would make it seem like everything was now in the past, that new files would be made that happened before the existing ones. This had the potential to really mess up a lot of systems. So a concentrated effort by computer programmers around the world was made to ensure that this wouldn't happen.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07824e0850d
deactivated-5f07824e0850d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That I actually use to live in the most dangerous neigborhood in the whole city due to very active gang activity