Whats Going Through Your Mind Right Now... 2.0

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 12

@dernman said:

Joe Rogan just signed a deal with Spotify where his podcast will eventually go behind a paywall. He said it was s he'd have creative control but spotify has already came out and responded to that saying he still has to fit into their TOS like he did everywhere else and we know Spotify has shown to be heavy handed.

Welp I guess I wont be listening to Joe Rogan anymore. I'm not going to pay for it. I already pay for too many shit as it is.

Understandable change tbh. From what I know Spotify just pay better and offer better conditions than YouTube. At least that has been the case for the past couple of years.

However, I do understand why you are bugged by that. YouTube is a preferrable platforme for me as well, but I guess if you are a fan of his podcast you should just adjust.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#596402  Edited By Billy Batson

@dernman said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:

Bill Maher is funny sometimes...

Yuck

BB

What's wrong with Bill Maher ?

Everything.

And: There's too much emphasis on looks these days. That's why they won't let Bill Maher on tv before midnight.

BB

Well sometimes Maher can be a little too overdramatic on his Liberal Positions and it shows when he goes up against formidable conservatives on his show sometimes Maher can be reasonable and funny.

He's a right-wing lolbertarian

BB

Please tell be you're joking and you don't actually think Maher is right wing? =O

No Caption Provided

BB

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596403  Edited By Billy Batson

@leoxtakenxoxox said:
@billy_batson said:

Cringe post above

BB

>signing your name after each post

>cringe

That about sums it up unfortunately

Using meme arrows here and replying to me. Cringe.

BB

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billy_batson said:
@leoxtakenxoxox said:
@billy_batson said:

Cringe post above

BB

>signing your name after each post

>cringe

That about sums it up unfortunately

Using meme arrows here and replying to me. Cringe.

BB

turn off the bold option stupid

Make another account.

BB

SufferedToker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm lazy and I need to sleep.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#596409 Magian  Online

Seriously, I stop posting here for like a day and the whole thread goes to hell. Imagine if I leave :P

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't forget, you're here forever

BB

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596411  Edited By Magian  Online

Nah, not forever. So, try not to wreck this place when I'm gone :P

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You will never leave

BB

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596413 Magian  Online

Yeah because at this rate, CV is going to shut down before that happens.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BB

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:

Bill Maher is funny sometimes...

Yuck

BB

What's wrong with Bill Maher ?

Everything.

And: There's too much emphasis on looks these days. That's why they won't let Bill Maher on tv before midnight.

BB

Well sometimes Maher can be a little too overdramatic on his Liberal Positions and it shows when he goes up against formidable conservatives on his show sometimes Maher can be reasonable and funny.

He's a right-wing lolbertarian

BB

I think you mean Left Wing. Generally these Talk Show pundits are either Left or Right Wing so is it a surprise ? Especially since he is a Californian that he would be Left Wing in Politics ? Most of the Big Media Hollywood Guys tend to be.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who sang "I'll Always Love You" better ? Taylor Dayne or Whitney Houston ?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think you mean Left Wing. Generally these Talk Show pundits are either Left or Right Wing so is it a surprise ? Especially since he is a Californian that he would be Left Wing in Politics ? Most of the Big Media Hollywood Guys tend to be.

No, he isn't. The left certainly hates him.

BB

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

BB

Some of the Left hates him. Most of what Bill Maher talks about is in line with Left and Progressive Politics. If Bill Maher is Right Wing that would be one hell of a Revelation to come to light. Dude bashes Trump just as much as Colbert and Kimmel.

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596419  Edited By Vishop_  Online

@magian said:

Nah, not forever. So, try not to wreck this place when I'm gone :P

@magian said:

Yeah because at this rate, CV is going to shut down before that happens.

I thought you were supposed to retire oldman. People have lost respect for you :P

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596420  Edited By Billy Batson

@king_saturn said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:

BB

Some of the Left hates him. Most of what Bill Maher talks about is in line with Left and Progressive Politics. If Bill Maher is Right Wing that would be one hell of a Revelation to come to light. Dude bashes Trump just as much as Colbert and Kimmel.

He's somehow managed to convince the right wings thinking he's some liberal/leftist and he's then used as an example of those things while spewing bigoted rhetoric that doesn't differ from the right much. Bill Kristol bashes Trump. Is he not right wing?

BB

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596421  Edited By dernman

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think people like Bill Maher is right wing. :/

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think all Republicans are right wing.

lol should create a thread for that.

A good indicator you've gone too far left or right.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596422  Edited By Billy Batson

@dernman said:

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think people like Bill Maher is right wing. :/

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think all Republicans are right wing.

https://fair.org/home/the-phony-liberalism-of-bill-maher/

Of course republicans are right wing. So right wing they've gone off the spectrum. Of course democrats are too only slight less so.

BB

Avatar image for jyulius_protege
Jyulius_Protege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curbstomp is a hella funny word

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596424  Edited By dernman

@billy_batson said:
@dernman said:

Of course republicans are right wing. So right wing they've gone off the spectrum. Of course democrats are too only slight less so.

BB

ok i see you're trolling. You got me. I actually believed you but for my defense im use to hearing crazy things like that where people do believe it

Kanchi_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna play some games

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@billy_batson said:
@dernman said:

BB

ok i see you're trolling. You got me. I actually believed you but for my defense im use to hearing crazy things like that where people do believe it

No trolling.

BB

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanchi_: Just no Global Thermonuclear War. Matthew Broderick cant save us twice

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@billy_batson said:
@dernman said:

BB

No trolling.

BB

Don't expect me to bring you back in.from that far out in left field. I don't even like baseball.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@billy_batson said:
@dernman said:
@billy_batson said:
@dernman said:

BB

No trolling.

BB

Don't expect me to bring you back in.from that far out in left field. I don't even like baseball.

Of course we should be sane centrists or smart conservatives.

BB

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596430  Edited By dernman

@dernman said:

Of course we should be sane centrists or smart conservatives.

BB

See now you have me thinking.......... I can never tell when you're sincere or your subtext.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:

BB

He's somehow managed to convince the right wings thinking he's some liberal/leftist and he's then used as an example of those things while spewing bigoted rhetoric that doesn't differ from the right much. Bill Kristol bashes Trump. Is he not right wing?

BB

How often does he do that on his show though ? I mean most of the time Bill presents himself as Left Wing on his HBO Show.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:

BB

BB

How often does he do that on his show though ? I mean most of the time Bill presents himself as Left Wing on his HBO Show.

He loves his islamophobia and Israel.

BB

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are quite a few people on the Left who would be considered Islamophobic though. His love for Israel is probably because he is of Jewish ancestry ?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are quite a few people on the Left who would be considered Islamophobic though. His love for Israel is probably because he is of Jewish ancestry ?

Not all jews are pro-Israel

BB

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

Not all jews are pro-Israel

BB

True but many are so that end is not really a surprise especially if a person has reservations about Islam.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if Fedor is going to fight again ?

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ken Osmond the Actor who played Eddie Haskell died.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I have been forsaken again ?

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drakken joe's ability is pretty cool.

I feel that...

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

State Property was actually a kind of good film. Hood Stuff.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

BB

andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yay! My favorite game team is launching a new psychological horror game in the same style as Silent Hill, with the original composer of the series Akira Yamaoka.

Shade545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596443  Edited By Shade545

Can anyone help me find these two episodes of Batman and Bleach i watched as i kid?

For Batman, i can't remember which series it was specifically, (Think it was Batman The Animated Series but i could be wrong), It involves Batman going to another universe where the Joker rules the world. Once Batman finally confronts Joker himself he is sitting near some kind of desk and the floor below the desk gives way and the Joker falls into some kind of pool, he then pops up from the water and says something along the lines of "Come on in Batman, the water's fine" and then the screen flashed revealing Jokers skeleton for a moment.

For Bleach, the episode involves the main characters going to some kind of museum with a little girl saying they want to play a game with them. What follows is the main characters going thrugh the museum and encountering a bunch of creepy anomalies. When they make it through the museum, the little girl says she would want to play another game with them sometime.

That's all i can remember.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess Hockey is coming back.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596445  Edited By King Saturn

Floyd Mayweather Jr. did have a lot of Quality Wins in his Boxing Career not just 12 Round Boring Fights.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rocky Marciano fought a lot of legends when they was Old. It would have been something if he had been around 4 to 5 years later and had to fight Sonny Liston and Floyd Patterson.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade545 said:

Can anyone help me find these two episodes of Batman and Bleach i watched as i kid?

For Batman, i can't remember which series it was specifically, (Think it was Batman The Animated Series but i could be wrong), It involves Batman going to another universe where the Joker rules the world. Once Batman finally confronts Joker himself he is sitting near some kind of desk and the floor below the desk gives way and the Joker falls into some kind of pool, he then pops up from the water and says something along the lines of "Come on in Batman, the water's fine" and then the screen flashed revealing Jokers skeleton for a moment.

For Bleach, the episode involves the main characters going to some kind of museum with a little girl saying they want to play a game with them. What follows is the main characters going thrugh the museum and encountering a bunch of creepy anomalies. When they make it through the museum, the little girl says she would want to play another game with them sometime.

That's all i can remember.

The Batman: Strange Minds is when he meets Jack Napier. That show was good.

Loading Video...

Found the other one to be some season 4 episode to be called Bleach: Break Through! The Trap Hidden in the Labyrinth.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watching this Cheesy Martial Arts Film with a bunch of Black Folks in it.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude has a Jerry Curl that would make Sexual Chocolate blush.

Soul Glo !

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596450  Edited By Vishop_  Online

I wish Charlize Theron have played a role in Fury Road. Instead she is doing some generic comic book adaptation.