Whats Going Through Your Mind Right Now... 2.0

Avatar image for tdk_1997
TDK_1997

19166

Forum Posts

28404

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 12

@dernman said:

Joe Rogan just signed a deal with Spotify where his podcast will eventually go behind a paywall. He said it was s he'd have creative control but spotify has already came out and responded to that saying he still has to fit into their TOS like he did everywhere else and we know Spotify has shown to be heavy handed.

Welp I guess I wont be listening to Joe Rogan anymore. I'm not going to pay for it. I already pay for too many shit as it is.

Understandable change tbh. From what I know Spotify just pay better and offer better conditions than YouTube. At least that has been the case for the past couple of years.

However, I do understand why you are bugged by that. YouTube is a preferrable platforme for me as well, but I guess if you are a fan of his podcast you should just adjust.

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#596402  Edited By Billy Batson

@dernman said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:

Bill Maher is funny sometimes...

Yuck

BB

What's wrong with Bill Maher ?

Everything.

And: There's too much emphasis on looks these days. That's why they won't let Bill Maher on tv before midnight.

BB

Well sometimes Maher can be a little too overdramatic on his Liberal Positions and it shows when he goes up against formidable conservatives on his show sometimes Maher can be reasonable and funny.

He's a right-wing lolbertarian

BB

Please tell be you're joking and you don't actually think Maher is right wing? =O

No Caption Provided

BB

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#596403  Edited By Billy Batson

@leoxtakenxoxox said:
@billy_batson said:

Cringe post above

BB

>signing your name after each post

>cringe

That about sums it up unfortunately

Using meme arrows here and replying to me. Cringe.

BB

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@billy_batson said:
@leoxtakenxoxox said:
@billy_batson said:

Cringe post above

BB

>signing your name after each post

>cringe

That about sums it up unfortunately

Using meme arrows here and replying to me. Cringe.

BB

turn off the bold option stupid

Make another account.

BB

Avatar image for sufferedtoker
SufferedToker

5326

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm lazy and I need to sleep.

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Avatar image for magian
Magian

155723

Forum Posts

925

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#596409 Magian  Online

Seriously, I stop posting here for like a day and the whole thread goes to hell. Imagine if I leave :P

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Don't forget, you're here forever

BB

Avatar image for magian
Magian

155723

Forum Posts

925

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#596411  Edited By Magian  Online

Nah, not forever. So, try not to wreck this place when I'm gone :P

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

You will never leave

BB

Avatar image for magian
Magian

155723

Forum Posts

925

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#596413 Magian  Online

Yeah because at this rate, CV is going to shut down before that happens.

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

No Caption Provided

BB

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@king_saturn said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:

Bill Maher is funny sometimes...

Yuck

BB

What's wrong with Bill Maher ?

Everything.

And: There's too much emphasis on looks these days. That's why they won't let Bill Maher on tv before midnight.

BB

Well sometimes Maher can be a little too overdramatic on his Liberal Positions and it shows when he goes up against formidable conservatives on his show sometimes Maher can be reasonable and funny.

He's a right-wing lolbertarian

BB

I think you mean Left Wing. Generally these Talk Show pundits are either Left or Right Wing so is it a surprise ? Especially since he is a Californian that he would be Left Wing in Politics ? Most of the Big Media Hollywood Guys tend to be.

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who sang "I'll Always Love You" better ? Taylor Dayne or Whitney Houston ?

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

I think you mean Left Wing. Generally these Talk Show pundits are either Left or Right Wing so is it a surprise ? Especially since he is a Californian that he would be Left Wing in Politics ? Most of the Big Media Hollywood Guys tend to be.

No, he isn't. The left certainly hates him.

BB

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@king_saturn said:

I think you mean Left Wing. Generally these Talk Show pundits are either Left or Right Wing so is it a surprise ? Especially since he is a Californian that he would be Left Wing in Politics ? Most of the Big Media Hollywood Guys tend to be.

No, he isn't. The left certainly hates him.

BB

Some of the Left hates him. Most of what Bill Maher talks about is in line with Left and Progressive Politics. If Bill Maher is Right Wing that would be one hell of a Revelation to come to light. Dude bashes Trump just as much as Colbert and Kimmel.

Avatar image for vishop_
Vishop_

4593

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#596419  Edited By Vishop_  Online

@magian said:

Nah, not forever. So, try not to wreck this place when I'm gone :P

@magian said:

Yeah because at this rate, CV is going to shut down before that happens.

I thought you were supposed to retire oldman. People have lost respect for you :P

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#596420  Edited By Billy Batson

@king_saturn said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:

I think you mean Left Wing. Generally these Talk Show pundits are either Left or Right Wing so is it a surprise ? Especially since he is a Californian that he would be Left Wing in Politics ? Most of the Big Media Hollywood Guys tend to be.

No, he isn't. The left certainly hates him.

BB

Some of the Left hates him. Most of what Bill Maher talks about is in line with Left and Progressive Politics. If Bill Maher is Right Wing that would be one hell of a Revelation to come to light. Dude bashes Trump just as much as Colbert and Kimmel.

He's somehow managed to convince the right wings thinking he's some liberal/leftist and he's then used as an example of those things while spewing bigoted rhetoric that doesn't differ from the right much. Bill Kristol bashes Trump. Is he not right wing?

BB

Avatar image for dernman
dernman

26976

Forum Posts

10082

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#596421  Edited By dernman

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think people like Bill Maher is right wing. :/

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think all Republicans are right wing.

lol should create a thread for that.

A good indicator you've gone too far left or right.

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#596422  Edited By Billy Batson

@dernman said:

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think people like Bill Maher is right wing. :/

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think all Republicans are right wing.

lol should create a thread for that.

A good indicator you've gone too far left or right.

https://fair.org/home/the-phony-liberalism-of-bill-maher/

Of course republicans are right wing. So right wing they've gone off the spectrum. Of course democrats are too only slight less so.

BB

Avatar image for jyulius_protege
Jyulius_Protege

13

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Curbstomp is a hella funny word

Avatar image for dernman
dernman

26976

Forum Posts

10082

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#596424  Edited By dernman

@billy_batson said:
@dernman said:

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think people like Bill Maher is right wing. :/

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think all Republicans are right wing.

lol should create a thread for that.

A good indicator you've gone too far left or right.

https://fair.org/home/the-phony-liberalism-of-bill-maher/

Of course republicans are right wing. So right wing they've gone off the spectrum. Of course democrats are too only slight less so.

BB

ok i see you're trolling. You got me. I actually believed you but for my defense im use to hearing crazy things like that where people do believe it

Avatar image for kanchi_
Kanchi_

45

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wanna play some games

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@dernman said:
@billy_batson said:
@dernman said:

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think people like Bill Maher is right wing. :/

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think all Republicans are right wing.

lol should create a thread for that.

A good indicator you've gone too far left or right.

https://fair.org/home/the-phony-liberalism-of-bill-maher/

Of course republicans are right wing. So right wing they've gone off the spectrum. Of course democrats are too only slight less so.

BB

ok i see you're trolling. You got me. I actually believed you but for my defense im use to hearing crazy things like that where people do believe it

No trolling.

BB

Avatar image for dernman
dernman

26976

Forum Posts

10082

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@kanchi_: Just no Global Thermonuclear War. Matthew Broderick cant save us twice

Avatar image for dernman
dernman

26976

Forum Posts

10082

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@dernman said:
@billy_batson said:
@dernman said:

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think people like Bill Maher is right wing. :/

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think all Republicans are right wing.

lol should create a thread for that.

A good indicator you've gone too far left or right.

https://fair.org/home/the-phony-liberalism-of-bill-maher/

Of course republicans are right wing. So right wing they've gone off the spectrum. Of course democrats are too only slight less so.

BB

ok i see you're trolling. You got me. I actually believed you but for my defense im use to hearing crazy things like that where people do believe it

No trolling.

BB

Don't expect me to bring you back in.from that far out in left field. I don't even like baseball.

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@dernman said:
@billy_batson said:
@dernman said:
@billy_batson said:
@dernman said:

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think people like Bill Maher is right wing. :/

A good indicator to start checking if you've gone too far left is when you think all Republicans are right wing.

lol should create a thread for that.

A good indicator you've gone too far left or right.

https://fair.org/home/the-phony-liberalism-of-bill-maher/

Of course republicans are right wing. So right wing they've gone off the spectrum. Of course democrats are too only slight less so.

BB

ok i see you're trolling. You got me. I actually believed you but for my defense im use to hearing crazy things like that where people do believe it

No trolling.

BB

Don't expect me to bring you back in.from that far out in left field. I don't even like baseball.

Of course we should be sane centrists or smart conservatives.

BB

Avatar image for dernman
dernman

26976

Forum Posts

10082

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#596430  Edited By dernman

@dernman said:

.

Of course we should be sane centrists or smart conservatives.

BB

See now you have me thinking.......... I can never tell when you're sincere or your subtext.

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@king_saturn said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:

I think you mean Left Wing. Generally these Talk Show pundits are either Left or Right Wing so is it a surprise ? Especially since he is a Californian that he would be Left Wing in Politics ? Most of the Big Media Hollywood Guys tend to be.

No, he isn't. The left certainly hates him.

BB

Some of the Left hates him. Most of what Bill Maher talks about is in line with Left and Progressive Politics. If Bill Maher is Right Wing that would be one hell of a Revelation to come to light. Dude bashes Trump just as much as Colbert and Kimmel.

He's somehow managed to convince the right wings thinking he's some liberal/leftist and he's then used as an example of those things while spewing bigoted rhetoric that doesn't differ from the right much. Bill Kristol bashes Trump. Is he not right wing?

BB

How often does he do that on his show though ? I mean most of the time Bill presents himself as Left Wing on his HBO Show.

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:
@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:

I think you mean Left Wing. Generally these Talk Show pundits are either Left or Right Wing so is it a surprise ? Especially since he is a Californian that he would be Left Wing in Politics ? Most of the Big Media Hollywood Guys tend to be.

No, he isn't. The left certainly hates him.

BB

Some of the Left hates him. Most of what Bill Maher talks about is in line with Left and Progressive Politics. If Bill Maher is Right Wing that would be one hell of a Revelation to come to light. Dude bashes Trump just as much as Colbert and Kimmel.

He's somehow managed to convince the right wings thinking he's some liberal/leftist and he's then used as an example of those things while spewing bigoted rhetoric that doesn't differ from the right much. Bill Kristol bashes Trump. Is he not right wing?

BB

How often does he do that on his show though ? I mean most of the time Bill presents himself as Left Wing on his HBO Show.

He loves his islamophobia and Israel.

BB

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

There are quite a few people on the Left who would be considered Islamophobic though. His love for Israel is probably because he is of Jewish ancestry ?

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

There are quite a few people on the Left who would be considered Islamophobic though. His love for Israel is probably because he is of Jewish ancestry ?

Not all jews are pro-Israel

BB

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@king_saturn said:

There are quite a few people on the Left who would be considered Islamophobic though. His love for Israel is probably because he is of Jewish ancestry ?

Not all jews are pro-Israel

BB

True but many are so that end is not really a surprise especially if a person has reservations about Islam.

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wonder if Fedor is going to fight again ?

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ken Osmond the Actor who played Eddie Haskell died.

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I have been forsaken again ?

Avatar image for fabricolage
fabricolage

2692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Drakken joe's ability is pretty cool.

I feel that...

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

State Property was actually a kind of good film. Hood Stuff.

Avatar image for billy_batson
Billy Batson

61498

Forum Posts

917273

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Loading Video...

BB

Avatar image for andromeda101
andromeda101

3221

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yay! My favorite game team is launching a new psychological horror game in the same style as Silent Hill, with the original composer of the series Akira Yamaoka.

Avatar image for shade545
Shade545

1748

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#596443  Edited By Shade545

Can anyone help me find these two episodes of Batman and Bleach i watched as i kid?

For Batman, i can't remember which series it was specifically, (Think it was Batman The Animated Series but i could be wrong), It involves Batman going to another universe where the Joker rules the world. Once Batman finally confronts Joker himself he is sitting near some kind of desk and the floor below the desk gives way and the Joker falls into some kind of pool, he then pops up from the water and says something along the lines of "Come on in Batman, the water's fine" and then the screen flashed revealing Jokers skeleton for a moment.

For Bleach, the episode involves the main characters going to some kind of museum with a little girl saying they want to play a game with them. What follows is the main characters going thrugh the museum and encountering a bunch of creepy anomalies. When they make it through the museum, the little girl says she would want to play another game with them sometime.

That's all i can remember.

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I guess Hockey is coming back.

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#596445  Edited By King Saturn

Floyd Mayweather Jr. did have a lot of Quality Wins in his Boxing Career not just 12 Round Boring Fights.

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rocky Marciano fought a lot of legends when they was Old. It would have been something if he had been around 4 to 5 years later and had to fight Sonny Liston and Floyd Patterson.

Avatar image for fabricolage
fabricolage

2692

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shade545 said:

Can anyone help me find these two episodes of Batman and Bleach i watched as i kid?

For Batman, i can't remember which series it was specifically, (Think it was Batman The Animated Series but i could be wrong), It involves Batman going to another universe where the Joker rules the world. Once Batman finally confronts Joker himself he is sitting near some kind of desk and the floor below the desk gives way and the Joker falls into some kind of pool, he then pops up from the water and says something along the lines of "Come on in Batman, the water's fine" and then the screen flashed revealing Jokers skeleton for a moment.

For Bleach, the episode involves the main characters going to some kind of museum with a little girl saying they want to play a game with them. What follows is the main characters going thrugh the museum and encountering a bunch of creepy anomalies. When they make it through the museum, the little girl says she would want to play another game with them sometime.

That's all i can remember.

The Batman: Strange Minds is when he meets Jack Napier. That show was good.

Loading Video...

Found the other one to be some season 4 episode to be called Bleach: Break Through! The Trap Hidden in the Labyrinth.

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Watching this Cheesy Martial Arts Film with a bunch of Black Folks in it.

Avatar image for king_saturn
King Saturn

224741

Forum Posts

509

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dude has a Jerry Curl that would make Sexual Chocolate blush.

Soul Glo !

Avatar image for vishop_
Vishop_

4593

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#596450  Edited By Vishop_  Online

I wish Charlize Theron have played a role in Fury Road. Instead she is doing some generic comic book adaptation.