Whats Going Through Your Mind Right Now... 2.0

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

@mrdirector786: Well, I imagine that you can post here every once in a while even if there is not a pandemic going on, right? :p

Yeah, I do have you on Skype. Feel free to message me there if you see me online. The funny thing is that I hadn't used it in a while as well even though there was a time I used to use a lot more.

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

y'll are soooo close :p

No Caption Provided

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not KS/BB close. That's for sure lol

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594754  Edited By Magian

It's been almost a month and still nothing regarding my notifications. Not that I care about thread replies, I have this one deactivated anyway but there are people I want to ask or tease. Can't keep doing that with a PM, right? lol

Why is it so hot outside? Don't like it when it is that hot. Summer is nigh, huh...

Do hope they make another El-Melloi anime. It wasn't without issues but I did enjoy it regardless. I think they have enough material for another season.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, I watched a film called The Night Comes For Us and it was Awesome. Easily one of the best films I have seen this year.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looney Tunes are Fantastic. Still can get Great Laughs from these Cartoons.

jake_fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rohan has fallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn:

Same. Been watching the old Scooby-Doo cartoons recently. They are fun to watch.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looney Tunes are Fantastic. Still can get Great Laughs from these Cartoons.

Recently rewatched this episode where the animator trolls Bugs Bunny. One of my favorites:

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have not seen Droopy in years. It's time to watch some Cartoons of that crazy little Dog.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

I wonder what happend to Caio/Dragonborn_CT. He was a user I always enjoyed talking with.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I miss pizza :(

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Jesus, British television is just total garbage these days, mundane, twee shite.

What happened in the last 30 years? Its as though Inspector Morse, Last of the Summer Wine, and 2point4children just "won" television here, so almost every goddamn show on television nowadays bar the odd exception here and there is a variation of one of those three programs, none of which I even liked to begin with!

and outside of those is primarily just game shows and reality TV.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silent_bomber:

Heh, my dad liked Last of the Summer Wine.

What do you think of the critically acclaimed shows? Luther, Peaky Blinders, The Crown, Sherlock, Fleabag (I like it) and etc.? Some of them seem trite without watching.

BB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billy_batson:

Are they all bad? I mean I recall myself enjoying Sherlock and Fleabag. Although Peaky Blinders was one of the shows that I left after the First Season.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Wizard of Oz is one of those films I forget just how much of a Masterpiece it was until it comes back on TV. What an amazing film.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke is one hell of a Villain. Easily one of my favorites of the DC Universe.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A group chat I'm in has over 30,000 new messages. I understand I haven't looked at it in a few weeks but Jesus those guys chat way too much in there. Funny thing is it's the same 5 or 6 people even though there are more people than that in the chat.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El Rey shows some Interesting Films sometimes...

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot the fan films I watched some months ago. Some were decent for the fodder wrecking thread, others were just clever and some I was gonna watch.

Huh, never thought of that.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to binge watch The Twilight Zone once school is over.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still find it odd that half the Christian world is going to be celebrating Easter today while the other half, next week. At least we are all still celebrating Christmas at the same time lol

Not that I consider myself a Christian really but since almost everyone is celebrating those things here, so am I.

Looking at Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T, I wish J.C. Staff had put the same level of work in Toaru Majutsu no Index 3 or One Punch Man. Especially the former looked and was rather well, not good. You can't have the spin-off be better than the parent series.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_ said:

@billy_batson:

Are they all bad? I mean I recall myself enjoying Sherlock and Fleabag. Although Peaky Blinders was one of the shows that I left after the First Season.

I haven't watched them besides Fleabag, which is great. The rest just look/seem average/bad.

BB

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594775  Edited By Magian

You know, for a more fantasy-oriented farnchise, Fate can get rather sci-fi considering the Greek Gods' origin there. Not that I mind it. Changing things every now and then can be nice. That said, I think I need more powerful Servants. And especially Caster and Rider. The ones I have are ok but offensively they can be lacking.

The new episodes of the Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan OVA are finally out. Kind of surprised he was the one to get his own show tbh but now that I think of it, he was one more interesting characters in the anime.

If what I heard is true, then they sure are taking things fast in the new Digimon anime. Omnimon already? Way too soon.

That season of NNT might have been somewhat of a letdown but at least its OST is as good as the previous ones. Some very nice tracks there. And I finally found the track I've been looking for. A version of it anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#594777 morpheus_  Moderator

@magian: You've been keeping up with LB5.2?

Rohan is one of the characters I didn't expect much from when he was intoduced, but he definitely grew a lot on me in the duration of DiU.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594778  Edited By Magian

@morpheus_ said:

@magian: You've been keeping up with LB5.2?

Rohan is one of the characters I didn't expect much from when he was intoduced, but he definitely grew a lot on me in the duration of DiU.

Yeah, I've read what's happened there so far. And watched some clips from it on Youtube as well.

He wasn't bad. And his OVA isn't bad either. Nothing amazing but enjoyable nonetheless.

Btw, are you done with Camelot or taking your sweet time with it? :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having a sweet time with Eva Green's Morgan Le Fay? :p

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, not exactly lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_ said:

@billy_batson:

I haven't watched them besides Fleabag, which is great. The rest just look/seem average/bad.

BB

Have you watched Chernobyl?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594782 morpheus_  Moderator

@magian: I finished Camelot days ago, it's probably the Singularity I completed the fastest, Fuyuki excluded. I prefer the human forms of the gods in LB5.2, truth be told. The futuristic mecha designs are not exactly my cup of tea or in line with some of the initial designs of other Greek Servants like Medea or Heracles.

I agree Rohan is probably not the idea protagonist but he is sufficiently entertaining. And it will take a while until Stone Ocean is released, so it makes for a good interlude.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: Really? Did it live up to your expectations? The most it has taken me to complete a Singularity was three days IIRC and that was America. Did complete the first node in Camelot but with Bleach and all, I haven't played a lot these past few days. Do prefer the more human or the more ancient looking ones as well but I do like it when in fiction they mesh sci-fi with fantasy or invoke Clarke's third law and such. Like stuff like this.

Have you watched any of the OVA episodes? More than a while from what I see. Haven't heard anything Stone Ocean being animated any time soon.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594784 morpheus_  Moderator

@magian: I would say I prefer Babylonia to Camelot, but it was a really well crafted story. My issues with it are minor. Is Bleach the reason, or the excuse? Maybe you've hit a wall due to Camelot's difficulty. :P

I just think there is a lack of internal consistency to the designs. It doesn't trouble me too much, nor do I think it will prevent from liking that story, though.

IIRC I have watched the first two episodes - I never continued. Stone Ocean should take a few more years.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594785  Edited By Magian

@morpheus_: Curious to see it. Will probably continue it after this event is over. lol Well honestly, I think it's a little bit of both actually. Do want to be over with Bleach until this whole thing is over because I won't have another chance like this to do it (although I wish the reason behind it was different) and I was indeed surprised by its difficulty. Wasn't expecting monsters with an HP of 300k from the first node and that made me realise I need more leveling up and/or stronger Servants.

Yeah, some are better than others. For example, Zeus actually looks OK. Most of the rest are meh. Did like how they tied this with Fate/Extella and Sefar though since I've played that game.

Well it was originally only 2 episodes long. The other two were announced later. It hasn't been that long since those were released. Most likely yeah. Plus David Productions seems to be busy with other shows now like Enen no Shouboutai and Spriggan. We will have to wait at least until these are over.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still need to finish watching Fate/Apocrypha. I saw the first few episodes and then life happened and I haven't gone back to finish the series yet.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do it then. If you have more time now, why not?

Speaking of Spriggan, the 90s movie had amazing animation. Even better than the animation I've seen in most modern anime movies. Just that Istanbul chase scene puts most other anime movies to shame. Doubt the new anime will look as good.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I plan on it. I just have to remember to watch it.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Memory problems already? Someone is getting old I see :p

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594790  Edited By Billy Batson

@vishop_ said:
@billy_batson said:
@vishop_ said:

@billy_batson:

BB

Have you watched Chernobyl?

Not yet.

BB

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:

Memory problems already? Someone is getting old I see :p

Silence! I have no such problems! I even got a good amount of sleep last night so I won't be making any spelling mistakes either!

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdirector786: Good. Sleeping a lot is good for people of your age. At least you remember how to post. That's something :p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now it's too close to call between CM/MD and BB/KS :p

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vishop all alone

BB

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need an action movie with Iko Uwais and Jason Statham...

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594796  Edited By Billy Batson

Doc Louis!
Statham smh...

BB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@billy_batson said:

@silent_bomber:

Heh, my dad liked Last of the Summer Wine.

What do you think of the critically acclaimed shows? Luther, Peaky Blinders, The Crown, Sherlock, Fleabag (I like it) and etc.? Some of them seem trite without watching.

BB

I haven't watched Peaky Blinders or The Crown, the others I don't like.

Luther is one of those British crime drama's my parents were always obsessed with, those things are ten a penny over here, albeit in Luther's case its at least a bit more modernised and high budget. And don't even get me started on all these shows of entitled wine-drinking upper middle-class Londoners who stand around acting awkwardly and apologising to each other endlessly, Four Weddings has a lot to goddamn answer for.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

Doc Louis!

Statham smh...

BB

Whats wrong with Jason Statham, Fessor Cohen ?

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billy_batson said:
@king_saturn said:

Doc Louis!

Statham smh...

BB

Whats wrong with Jason Statham, Fessor Cohen ?

Most of his career has been junk

BB