Whats Going Through Your Mind Right Now... 2.0

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#594301  Edited By Magian

Asterix and Obelix is one of my favourites. I would read it whenever I could. Or watch the cartoons, movies etc. Haven't in a while though. Maybe I should again.

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#594302  Edited By Vishop_  Online

Honestly, there are a lot of nearby book shops who were selling Asterix and Archie and some of my known friends used to read them but as a young kid, the closest thing that I came to read them was Tintin and that too from my school library lol.

Somehow Superhero comics came to my attention and that too those comics were so cheap to buy because they were sold by some local comic magazine name Gotham etc etc and I still buy and read superhero comics but they are real or digital comics.

Right now I am willing to read Asterix or Archie because I am grown up :P

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't. I'm afraid a grown-up like you might think it is a bit too childish for him :P

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594304 Vishop_  Online

Nah You are older than me. How come I wouldn't be liking it but you can? :P

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who said I'm older than you? :p Plus I've been reading it ever since I was a kid.

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594306  Edited By Vishop_  Online

@magian:

You have posted quite a number of times in this thread, therefore, it's quite easy to find your age in that thread :P

No Caption Provided

You are in your 30's old man :P

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594307  Edited By Magian

@vishop_: So? I could have said I'm 345 years old. Does this make it true though? I don't think so :p

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594308 Vishop_  Online

@magian:

Well You have frequently posted as the same age group and numbers don't lie :P

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594309 Vishop_  Online

Our country seems to be remaining in lockdown till 15th April. It's official. Damn......

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_: Well I have a cover to maintain. We immortals need to be very careful about stuff like this :p

We are in lockdown until April 6th. Always depending how things will go until then of course.

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594311 Vishop_  Online

@magian:

Looks like your cover is blown as an immortal lolman :p

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_: Ohh well. Worse things than this could have happened :p

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do not like the idea of Captain Marvel being the Leader in Avengers 5. Brie Larson is Okay as Carol Danvers but her as the Leader of The Avengers seems Weird.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the Tony Stark that has been running around in the MU is just a synthetic copy and the original was never really brought back from the dead? OK, didn't know that.

Are the Inhumans still around? Haven't heard anything about them in quite some time now. Guess now that Marvel has the rights for the mutants again, they are not really needed. Not that many cared about them I suppose.

And is Dr. Doom's face still healed or not? Just a bunch of comic book related things I've been wondering about.

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594315  Edited By Vishop_  Online

Watched the first episode of True Detective recently. I like the idea of pessimist monologues for some reason. First encountered when I was reading Invincibles and now the character McConaughey was portraying.

I never saw this through much before but McConaughey is really a good actor.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I do not like the idea of Captain Marvel being the Leader in Avengers 5. Brie Larson is Okay as Carol Danvers but her as the Leader of The Avengers seems Weird.

Doc Louis!
BB

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_ said:

Watched the first episode of True Detective recently. I like the idea of pessimist monologues for some reason. First encountered when I was reading Invincibles and now the character McConaughey.

I never saw this through much before but McConaughey is really a good actor.

The creator admitted being a fan of Moore and Morrison. And him ripping off Moore shows.

BB

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first season was nice. Heard the second wasn't that good though. Haven't watched that though nor the third which I heard was better.

How the hell did I miss last week's episode? At least that explains why I couldn't remember some of the stuff they were talking about. Sure I fell asleep a couple of times times but not that much.

Tomorrow is going to be one rather weird national holiday. It sure won't feel like one.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What was Marvel thinking with The New Warriors ?

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would mean there was thinking involved when they made them :p

But at least this way with all this publicity, the first issue will probably sell well.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like NetherRealm Studios cheated us by not having Plastic Man or Captain Atom for Injustice 2. I mean who the hell cares about Black Canary ? That could have been a slot for one of the characters I mentioned. I feel like DC wastes to much energy on Useless Characters sometimes.

Antti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594322  Edited By Antti

Captain Atom is pretty overpowered, not sure if he is suited for fighting game, but then they had Darkseid in Injustice 2 ...

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish I could make a 16 bit mod of WWF Royal Rumble. I would have a Roster of 24 Wrestlers.

Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, Lex Luger, Mr. Perfect, Road Warrior Hawk, Road Warrior Animal, Sycho Syd, Diesel, Shawn Michaels, Ultimate Warrior, Ted Diebese, Owen Hart, Yokozuna, Bam Bam Bigelow, The Undertaker, IRS, Jim Duggan, Earthquake, Typhoon, British Bulldog, Jake The Snake Roberts.

These characters all appeared in WWF Games in the 16 Bit era for the Genesis or Super Nintendo.

Venenoso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghali's alright.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think when it comes to Hip Hop these days I am usually only listening to the following...

Conway The Machine, Benny The Butcher, Westside Gunn, Planet Asia...

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

I want a live-action Transformers film of content like this for the whole movie. This is not only my favorite scene in this film, but also my favorite scene in any live-action Transformers film period. When I first saw this scene in theaters, I was geeking out so hard internally because I was so happy to see everyone in their more recognizable G1 designs and the action was amazing.

Loading Video...

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone really consider LL Cool J the GOAT of Hip Hop ?

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594328 Vishop_  Online

No one can beat the scene where Prime kicked Megatron and Fallen's ass from ROTF. Not even Bumblebee opening scene or any other Prime film :p

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594329 Vishop_  Online
No Caption Provided

Who wants this? lol

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think someone here has his birthday either today or tomorrow but I just can't remember who. Ohh well, could very well be wrong.

I see that CV is moving away from MCU Thor related threads and now movie comparison threads are all the rage right now apparently. If only a lot of the comparisons were more fair. Still better than the 134th thread about Thor's star feat though.

They are postponing pretty much all shows. I mean, for example Supernatural just got back only to be postponed as well. Speaking of Supernatural, there are so much they could have done for its final season but so far it feels a bit meh really.

Antti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594331  Edited By Antti

wow ... apparently trying to type something coherent at night is a pretty hard thing.. xD

It's been quite awhile since I worked at night...

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594332  Edited By Magian

It appears those rumours about a NNT sequel were true after all. "The Four Knights of Apocalypse" doesn't sound so bad. And a new season is happening. Still animated by Studio Deen apparently though... Curious to see if this is going to be the final season.

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594333 Vishop_  Online

Oh, look Saturn and Billy :p

No Caption Provided

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me on the right

BB

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohh really now? :P

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594336 Vishop_  Online
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594339 Vishop_  Online
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594341  Edited By Vishop_  Online
King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why but whenever I see a Frog on the Wall of my House I think of those TV Shows where they have some guy on a Ledge that is getting ready to Jump.

Frog be like "Don't Push Me... I Will Jump"

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 12

@magian: Impressed that you still have patience and interest in Supernatural lol. I dropped it somewhere in the middle of the 9th season, if I remember correctly.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_ said:
@billy_batson said:
@vishop_ said:

@billy_batson:

But why the right one? He looks meh.

Looks just like me

BB

Do you know where this is from?

But that woman is hot though :p

Some Like It Hot.

It was on one of our local streaming services in November but I forgot to watch it.

BB

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594345  Edited By Magian

@tdk_1997: I did drop it as well at some point. I think it was around S8 or S9 but somehow I started watching it again lol But seriously after S5, the quality went down by a lot. It can still have its moments like the S8 finale for example but there so few.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594346  Edited By Magian

Still no wall posts. Are they ever going to fix that?

BNA is off to a good start. Not really the most original premise but it seems like it is going to be fun to watch. Plus, considering it is a Trigger anime, I will be rather disappointed if they don't end things with a big space battle lol

If it's true that this season of NNT looks like this is because Studio Deen had to outsource it due to short notice, then hopefully the next season will look better. I mean, it's not like it can look any worse really lol

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I as much as I enjoyed the movie and as cool as his design was, I will still never understand why Blitzwing in the Bumblebee film looked like Starscream. The Transformers fan in always thinks "that's Starscream" when I see him, but I know that it's supposed to be Blitzwing.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594348  Edited By Magian

That was a fun little event. I liked it. If anything, it helped me get some materials needed to ascend my Servants and I will have max ascended most of them. But after it's over, I think I should do some more Singularities though. I'm lvl 80 and I've only done 2 so far. Since no other event has been announced so far, I think I'll do just that.

Yeah, I think I'll start watching the Outsider. Have to admit, I was never a big fan of Stephen King's works, although that could because of the adaptations themselves but that sounds interesting enough.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think our County is finally doing the Stay At Home Order but not the entire State.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biden calling someone a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" is still hilarious to me. Him vs Trump would be absolutely hilarious. I don't care what anyone's view of Trump is - the memes that have come out of his presidency are hilarious and I think are totally worth him being in the White House.