Whats Going Through Your Mind Right Now... 2.0

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Irishman is a Really Good Movie so far. I have not watched the whole thing yet.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joker deserves a oscar

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These NFL Playoffs have been Insane !

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I'm gonna freak out. Northstar and Daken are happening. It's is so GAAAYYYYYYYYYY

No Caption Provided

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Isn't Northstar married IIRC? Shame on him :p

Morbius looks OK but I don't know if it is going to do well commercially. Sure Venom did surprisingly well but miracles don't happen every day. Not to mention that Morbius is not as well-known to the public as Venom is.

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592956  Edited By Vishop_

Daken is going on his father's path. Logan should be proud Lmao.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
Life_Without_Progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

You know, living on the same large island with an erupting volcano 60 miles away is a lot less exciting than I thought it would be.

It's more or less just being stuck at home to avoid breathing in ash.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure the people in Pompei thought the same thing right before the volcano erupted :p

Haven't checked many new anime this season yet. Honestly, besides the sequels not many of the seem that interesting. And what's with those ridiculously long titles? It's like every season, they try to come up with even longer ones lol

God_Spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#592959 God_Spawn  Moderator

Becky’s promo was straight fire.

Buddy Murphy and Black have been consistently the only good thing on Raw lately.

Life_Without_Progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First time I'm meeting one of my godfathers today.

Wonder what he's like.

Bartolomo87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish there wasn’t an invisible barrier surrounding the minigun on the bridge in gta: sa.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

First time I'm meeting one of my godfathers today.

Wonder what he's like.

Loading Video...

BB

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder which Spider-Man character is going to get a movie next. I could see them going for Black Cat, IIRC there was a Black Cat/Silver Sable in the works in the past but I haven't heard anything about it in a while. Or maybe even a Prowler movie if they want to use Miles Morales in the future.

It's been years since my godparents died. Don't remember my godfather because he died when I was very little but my godmother was nice.

Life_Without_Progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sad to hear that.

Anyway, it just turned out to be some boring USANA product and company promotion discussion meeting in a restaurant in a nearby mall.

Got like a hundred bucks in US currency from my godfather so it's fine anyways. Seems like a friendly guy from my parents' old workplace.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592965  Edited By Magian

Dorohedoro sure was weird. And that's something I don't usually say when it comes to anime. Don't know if I liked it or not.

That said, I did like the whole atmosphere. The background art is very well drawn. But what is it with this trend of animating others scenes using CGI and others using traditional hand drawn animation? Either do one or the other. Using HDA makes CGI look weaker imo. At least it is nothing like the CGI in Berserk which used to do the same thing.

Is Whiplash really that good? Maybe I should check it some time because they've made quite curious about it now.

Life_Without_Progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel like traffic in this site is getting lower.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It definitely is, especially when compared to the traffic the site had in previous years. And the Off-Topic in particular, seems to have suffered the most from it. Other sections can be quite active even now.

Guess that Witchblade show isn't happening after. Haven't heard anything about it in a while now. Although part of me feels that was probably for the best for some reason. Too bad the previous Witchblade show never got a proper finale though.

Not sure how I feel about Billie Eilish being the next Bond theme singer. Sure it could be good, I mean the Cranberries did that too and "The World is not Enough" is one of my favourite Bond themes but still...

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:

Dorohedoro sure was weird. And that's something I don't usually say when it comes to anime. Don't know if I liked it or not.

That said, I did like the whole atmosphere. The background art is very well drawn. But what is it with this trend of animating others scenes using CGI and others using traditional hand drawn animation? Either do one or the other. Using HDA makes CGI look weaker imo. At least it is nothing like the CGI in Berserk which used to do the same thing.

Is Whiplash really that good? Maybe I should check it some time because they've made quite curious about it now.

Been meaning to read Dorohedoro for years now.

BB

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:

It definitely is, especially when compared to the traffic the site had in previous years. And the Off-Topic in particular, seems to have suffered the most from it. Other sections can be quite active even now.

Guess that Witchblade show isn't happening after. Haven't heard anything about it in a while now. Although part of me feels that was probably for the best for some reason. Too bad the previous Witchblade show never got a proper finale though.

Not sure how I feel about Billie Eilish being the next Bond theme singer. Sure it could be good, I mean the Cranberries did that too and "The World is not Enough" is one of my favourite Bond themes but still...

BB

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billy_batson: Someone should tell him that Billie Eilish is a "she" lol Unless she herself have said otherwise, I have no idea tbh.

It seems like something that could potentially but I guess I need a couple more episodes to to see if I like it or not. But I have heard good things about the manga.

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592971  Edited By Vishop_

It seems like Hickman's narrative has resonated from one book to another. The Illuminati from New Avengers, The Chosen from East of West are quite similar because all of these groups have formed with respect to their apocalyptic events. I think it's his particular style of work but it's quite consistent and strong because they are connected to different worldbuilding concepts.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#592972 morpheus_  Moderator

@magian said:

Is Whiplash really that good?

No. It's even better.

I'm a little surprised at how well received it is, mostly because it doesn't seem like it would be everyone's cup of tea.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:

@billy_batson: Someone should tell him that Billie Eilish is a "she" lol Unless she herself have said otherwise, I have no idea tbh.

It seems like something that could potentially but I guess I need a couple more episodes to to see if I like it or not. But I have heard good things about the manga.

Some did tell him that and people laughed at them at not getting the joke

BB

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592974  Edited By Magian

@billy_batson: Not getting the joke either but then again I'm not really that familiar with her anyway.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: Even better? Now that it quite the hype I must say.

You mean how well received it is here, because everyone here seems to be praising it or in general?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592976 morpheus_  Moderator

@magian: It's well received everywhere. If anything, being well received on the Vine would detract points, this is the land of "misunderstood masterpieces", after all.

Despite being a drama, there is a certain character that enriches every scene he appears in to the point of pure unpredictability; it subtly shifts the film from a series of mundane occasions to a thriller, leaving you at the edge of your seat. It can also function as a cautionary tale or allegory over many faces of life, not limited strictly to the story the film outlines.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:

@billy_batson: Not getting the joke either but then again I'm not really that familiar with her anyway.

He knows Billie is a she but the joke is about being so out of touch and assuming Billie is a guy because Billie is a variant of "Billy" (aren't the pronounced the same?)

BB

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whiplash = Reddit the movie

BB

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: BvS was no masterpiece but it wasn't so bad. I liked it... But yeah, I often find myself questioning the Vine's taste in movies, making me feel like I've watched a different movie or something lol

I see. Sounds interesting. Will probably check it one of these days. I admit, it's not the type of film I usually watch but I do like watching them from time to time.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billy_batson: Ahh, ok then. Yeah, I think so. Every time I heard someone pronouncing it, they say it like this.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592981 morpheus_  Moderator

@magian: Let me know when you watch it, it would be good to hear your thoughts on it.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: OK. Don't expect anything as eloquent as your analysis of it but will do.

God_Spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592983 God_Spawn  Moderator

Finally broke 17 inch arms. Yee-uh!

Life_Without_Progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, that French horror show in Netflix, "Marianne" is the most tense show I've watched in ages. Weird cut aways but terrific atmosphere building.

Recommended watch.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592985  Edited By Magian

Surprised they haven't done anything with the Legend of Zelda. I mean, they made a cartoon but that was back in 1989. Would love to see a more modern cartoon or anime based on it. A cartoon by the staff of Castlevania or Voltron would have been great now that I think of it.

Not sure how I feel about the Superman and Lois show being greenlit for a full season. I like that he is getting his own show but I just don't have much trust in CW handling him.

Andromeda101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592986  Edited By Andromeda101

Holy hell, I've literally fallen in love with Broadway musicals like Dear Evan Hansen and Heathers.

If I lived in America, I would watch them 24/7.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I look in the mirror, my only opponent.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BB

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too bad they never made another National Treasure movie. They were fun, plus I do enjoy treasure-hunting movies.

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why isn't Highlander more popular? It's immortals practicing martial arts, swinging swords around and cutting each other's heads off. I really hope the Chad Stahelski remake comes through.

God_Spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592991 God_Spawn  Moderator

Utada Hikaru is a gem.

Life_Without_Progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't she that Japanese singer with all those Kingdom Hearts memes?

Life_Without_Progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is it that some hentai shows have better animation than SFW anime?

Is it the lack of budget division?

Overflow looks way too smooth.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think it has to do so much with the budget as with the effort of the people involved in it I suppose.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Utada Hikaru and those Kingdom Hearts songs. Good times.

Wow, structure is important.

Life_Without_Progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simple and Clean.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder which other Isekai anime they are going to include in the next Isekai Quartet anime since they included the Shield Hero in the second season. Can't think of another as popular as them Isekai show right now though...

Curious to see what they are going to do for a crossover next time in the Arrowverse. Hard to top COIE after all.

Alphatrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592998  Edited By Alphatrax

I wanna woo the person below me.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Byleth is the new character, huh?

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#593000  Edited By Magian

That Green Lantern sure sounds ambitious. A bit worried about the budget really but since it will be on HBO Max, I guess its budget should be substantial.

People sure love their shonen anime I guess. Still like them too but it is a genre that was more appealing to me when I was a kid. Long running shonen are almost always a no for me though.

Have to say, Mel Gibson's scottish accent could use some more work.