Whats Going Through Your Mind Right Now... 2.0

God_Spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#592301 God_Spawn  Moderator

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: I think a lat issue is what ended up screwing my shoulder up to begin with. I started having issues of keeping my right lat tight, almost like I couldn’t feel it contract anymore. It would, I just couldn’t figure it out. It happened right after my competition last December. Bench just dropped from a 300+ to 260-275 being an issue and my right side just lost all base.

Tight serratus and lats sounds like it, at least in the part of trying to keep the elbows up. You ever tie a band around a post or something and do almost like a overhead tricep extension but keeping the arm down in that stretch position? That might loosen up your ability to keep your shoulders and elbows up.

And after I hit that 315 front squat I figured it was time to get back at low bar life lol.

I wish I started doing double overhead more often. I pull mixed grip on my heavy sets. We can use straps in strongman and for things like multiple reps or axle deadlifts, straps are clutch and there is almost a 100 lbs disparity between using straps and my mix grip, I can just set my lats better mix. I have nationals in 8 months and no idea what the events are yet so I’m trying to play catch up with a lot of stuff right now. Anything over 4 plates, I can’t regular double over except for a single. Which also doesn’t make sense that I prefer a hook grip or straps when I sumo. I can mix grip 475-485 on sumo but get to 500, my finger always catches on my quad.

Something that might help with programming, if you’re gonna focus on some bodybuilding stuff. This is kind of what im doing at the moment. I mixed Eddie Hall’s idea of top sets with Brian Alsruhe’s giant set idea. I have my main movement for the day, squat bench, overhead or deadlift. You work up to a top set of 5-6 reps. Eddie has been doing this for years. When you feel like that’s tapped, You do a giant set consisting of an antagonistic movement of the main lift( a row to a bench, or a pull up or pull down for overhead), a variation of the main lift (incline, pause bench, floor press etc), a core exercise( planks, halos, hallow rocks, waiters walk) and then a small conditioning exercise(battle rope, tire flips, a carry, burpees). it’s a leg day, I’ll do something explosive to get my hips moving Like box jumps, tire flips, banded good mornings, swings of some kind. I’ll do about 3-5 rounds of this, anywhere from 6-12 reps of the main exercises. I’ll do some conditioning for 10-12 minutes after. And then maybe some isolation stuff after that like direct tricep work, biceps, hamstrings curls, lunges. Just some pump and fluff stuff.

If you take out the conditioning section since it’s a bit covered in the giant set format, top set build up is maybe a half hour tops. The assistance circuit will be done in about 15 minutes. And any pump and fluff stuff is just extra work if you want to do it. Basically would take you an hour, and it’s not super heavy on anything that it will gas you out, but will still give a good mix of strength work and some volume/bodybuilding work.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dolemite Is My Name was Pretty Good. It was easily better than Terminator : Dark Fate. I would give Dolemite Is My Name an 86 out of 100.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@god_spawn: same here man, my lats are super tight, my forearms, calves and hams are all massively tight as well which messes up my ROM and Mobility, I left it alone for so long that it’s just become a pain and I’m catching up on lost time now by doing more Mobility and warm up work.

That sounds good, but the problem isn’t necessarily keeping my arms up, I don’t do hook grip on a FS, I tend to let it sit on my shoulders and cross my hands over the bar so it’s obviously less secure and last year I injured my lower abdomen so ever since then my core’s just been a crutch.

Mixed grip freaks me out, I’m always afraid of tearing a bicep and it just feels less comfortable for me, I know I’d pull more with a mixed grip and especially with a sumo stance but I enjoy training it the hard way for now, because it’s really building my grip strength which was a major weakness of mine before. Straps are a massive help tho, pulling 315 strapless and beltless is a battle but with straps and a belt I ripped 385 relatively well off the floor.

That sounds really interesting, I’ve never really heard of that sort of split. My biggest issue is finding a way to feel like I’m maximizing the work of every muscle group properly while also bringing up lagging body parts. I really wanna gain a lot of size on my arms and rebuild my delts back up (been slacking on them a lot the last 4 ish months) to what they were. But I dont wanna not progress on the key lifts. So just so I understood right an example of a workout would be

• Bench - build to 5-6 rep max

• Rows+Incline Bench+planks+battle ropes 3-5x6-12

• Extra isolation work if needed

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

John Wick is such a great series of films.

God_Spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592305 God_Spawn  Moderator

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:

Ah, gotcha. Maybe try doing isometric holds with heavier weight in that front rack position? Just load up a heavy weight and hold a brace for 30 seconds? At least that way your body can get adjusted to tolerating that weight and it’s a killer core exercise. And that in turn might make the front squat easier for you.

Nice, anyone that can at least rip 315 off the ground with a double overhand gets respect in my book lol. And I’ve been there. I know when that hand slides out on a deadlift is one of the worst feelings. Any other specific grip training you do? And any tips on using the straps? I’ve seen some people go thumbless on a barbell with straps, hook grip, or a standard double overhand. I’ve experimented with doing hook with straps but the thumb in the way kind of puts a small wedge in between my hand and the bar and kind of eliminates the benefit of the straps. Double overhand seems to be the best way for me, but maybe I’m leaving something out there, idk. I’ve only used straps off and on. And I just make sure my triceps are locked in mix grip lol. I def don’t wanna bicep tear either but I’ve been fortunate so far.

Pretty much. It’s a patchwork of different ideas that I put together and spent a couple weeks figuring out. I wanted to come up with a program that would pretty much do everything you’re wanting. I wanted something that was self regulating yet also provided a bit of variety too. The straight sets of working up to a top set of 5-6 is a solid spot for strength and technique. And depending on how that portion goes you can kind of play with what you want accessory wise. The rep range is there to either go a bit heavier on some accessories if you want, or if you want some volume work in, its there. The core part is kind of like that small rest break before the conditioning. And once you get all that done, if you want, then you can do some bodybuilding type stuff, arms, side or front raises etc, hit up some chest flies etc. That section itself may not add much to your overall strength but it’s there in case you feel something is lagging or you feel hasn’t been hit well but also to just get a nice pump, get some blood flow and leave the gym feeling good without having to beat yourself up further.

TLDR, you have the right idea.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#592306  Edited By Magian

@morpheus_: Yeah, the needed to be broken down immediately was what I was talking about. Well, Zero is a prequel after. Such inconsistencies are to be expected.

Well assuming that it's from somewhere around the ending, I would have liked to see it. Have my issues with the way FZ ended.

Ohh, OK. For a minute while I was reading it, I was like "Wait, Enkidu was there?" lol So, are you watching anything right now?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#592307 morpheus_  Moderator

@magian:

It's right before Kirei emerges from the rubble and sees Gilgamesh already sitting atop a stone.

Gilgamesh had a flashback to Enkidu and Gilles had a flashback to Jeanne.

I tried giving Demon Slayer a shot but beyond the exquisite animation I cannot say I was captivated. But I will keep at it.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592308  Edited By Magian

@morpheus_ said:

@magian:

It's right before Kirei emerges from the rubble and sees Gilgamesh already sitting atop a stone.

Gilgamesh had a flashback to Enkidu and Gilles had a flashback to Jeanne.

I tried giving Demon Slayer a shot but beyond the exquisite animation I cannot say I was captivated. But I will keep at it.

Ahh, I think I remember the scene you are talking about.

Yeah, I remember Gilles' Jeanne when the monster was destroyed by Saber's Excalibur blast. Didn't know about the former though. There were a lot they didn't do. For example, I remember reading some time ago about a sub-plot regarding Waver, Iskandar and one of Assassin's selves. Sounded interesting.

Really, huh? I personally liked it. Sure it wasn't anything groundbreaking when it comes to shonen anime but the execution was rather good, despite the final arc being a bit weak. And as you said, the animation was great. Don't know how far ahead are you but there are some pretty good fights in the show. Also great OST but that was expected by Kajiura.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian:

Also great OST but that was expected by Kajiura.

The hell I had no idea it was Kajura lol. I was under the impression her stuff all sounded the same but this was definitely distinct from Zero. Though it's similar to KNK now that I think about it.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000 said:

@magian:

Also great OST but that was expected by Kajiura.

The hell I had no idea it was Kajura lol. I was under the impression her stuff all sounded the same but this was definitely distinct from Zero. Though it's similar to KNK now that I think about it.

Yeah, she went for a somewhat different style this time but I agree that her OSTs do tend to sound a bit similar. Someone can usually tell it's her behind the OST.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: That’s a great idea, never thought about that huh....imma try to implement it when I go through a front squat phase. Meaning smth where I predominately front squat and try to build up my 1rm on that instead of Back Squats.

Loool it took me a hell of a lot of time to be able too, was stuck at 275 double overhand strapless and beltless for the longest time. Finally got it up to 315 and pat myself on the back a good deal. I hate when the bar slips out of my hands, I remember Romanian deadlifting 225 for 5 reps and I was going for a 6th and maybe a 7th but the damn bar just yeeted on me, was pissed lmao. I’ve only ever used straps double overhand, by the time I started implementing straps into my lifting I wasn’t doing hook grip or mixed grip anymore. Strictly overhand. The only grip training I’ve ever really done is deadlfits, dead hangs, farmers walk, and barbell holds (lift anything above 2 plates and hold up-top for as long as I can). My biggest issue with key lifts in general is keeping my entire body tight and locked, I’m always fine with the primary movers (chest tri on bench. Glutes and thighs on squat, Hams, glute and back on DL, but things like my scapula and core on the bench, my core and my back on my squat, my arms and core on my dl and so on).

That sounds mighty good, just curious about one thing. You can perform rows and incline bench back to back and perform well? Sounds insane to me, whenever I superset compounds I feel like I’m gonna die lmao. But most probably lowering the load would be beneficial, around what % range would u put those at (60% of 1rm). Yeah the fluff stuff is what I need the most aha. My arms are definitely lagging behind and so is my chest, and I wanna bring my delts back up to what they were a couple months ago. My legs and back respond to pretty much anything as long as it’s programmed well and my delts can usually progress consistently they just need consistent high volume work and overload but My arms and my chest are just so damn stubborn.

God_Spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592312 God_Spawn  Moderator

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: And you could probably throw that in every now and then as a core variation for say your squat or deadlift accessory section on legs. An example, box jump 5, pause squats 8, iso hold in front rack position, 30 seconds, 10’ball slams.

😂, nice. I think maybe it’s the straps then and I’ll just use what brought me to the dance and stick with double overhand with them. And nice grip choices. I love me some good farmers and barbell holds. You get them from Ed Coan? I’ll also use fat grips on stuff every now and then and those are humbling. And I just try and squeeze everything as tight as I can before a big lift and sometimes you get so caught up, you might forget something.

Yes, I’ll run giant set format with things from a 1-5 rep range at times depending on the program I’m using. Maybe not true one rep but a heavy single for the day and then fly into the abs stuff and conditioning. It’s a great way to build up work capacity, which is fantastic for both volume and strength gains. For this case, id say a 60-70% on the accessories would work, maybe a little more or less depending on how you feel. You could probably crank out a solid 8+ reps at 75% if you felt good. Just kind of play with it and see what feels good.

And good, then that section is exactly what it was made for lol. I’ve wanted to bring up my arms a bit. I got a 6’2 wingspan and only 17 inch arms. It looks so weirdly proportioned, the added size wouldn’t hurt. The only other that lags on my body is my chest and now that my shoulder is 90% better, I’m hoping some extra isolation stuff will stimulate enough muscle memory or after being so undertrained for so long, almost like a sense of newbie gains lol.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm... looking up some old video games for the Sega Genesis.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see if Far From Home is any good. Wasn't that amazed by Homecoming tbh.

Sword and Shield will be released soon, huh? Pretty sure they are going to be rather divisive among fans.

jake_fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I’m sleepy

Oh hi guys

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard some of the Star Wars : The Rise Of Skywalker test screenings was Awful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: that sounds pretty good, might try that setup out thanks ahahaha 😂

Nah, I got my grip workout by just experimenting with what things really worked and exposed my grip weakness. Never used fat grips actually....always been interested to try.

Hmmmmmmm sounds interesting, so the row and the incline would be done together and then once ur done the 3-5 sets of that you move onto the superset of plank and ropes would be done together?

Yeah I’d kill to have 17 inch arms lmao, my arms are just trash. Underdeveloped af. My lower pec is non existent, my upper pec is actually pre solid but my lower chest just does not exist, it’s like it just ciao bye’d me when I was born. Yeah generally whenever I reprioritize a muscle group (apart from my arms and chest) they jump back up very quickly whether it’s my shoulders, back, quads, hams or calves.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592318  Edited By Magian

OK, I think I liked Far From Home more than Homecoming. It was better than expected. Do hope they have him graduate high school soon though. Not really feeling that part. That mid-credit scene though... Had been spoiled about some of it but didn't know it would go down like this.

The only bad thing about Kimetsu no Yaiba getting a sequel movie, is that it will be a while before it is available to us.

God_Spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592319  Edited By God_Spawn  Moderator

I lost an a grip contest to a marathon cyclist buddy of mine awhile back. That kind of sparked the whole I should get a better grip lol. Now I oddly like grip training. Farmers holds are probably my fave.

You do everything as a whole. So row, incline, core, conditioning. It’s one big giant set. You can get rid of the conditioning part if you want, but I’d at least keep the core part In. Otherwise, it kind of defeats the purpose of the giant set format, you know?

Despite being 17 inches, they don’t look like it because of how long my arms are lol. And im right there with you. My upper pec development is fine, I have big shoulders and a big back, kind of helps feed that illusion. Lower chest, pffft. Nope. And lucky you, representing team no calves 😂.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: me it was just how shitty my grip was on deadlifts, rack pulls and Romanians whenever the weight got a lil spicy. farmers walks are wonderful, best grip/core/balance work you can do while having “fun”.

Okok I get it, was just slightly confused. Seems very intense I definitely gotta try it out. I’m lazy so I’d probably be predisposed to leaving out the conditioning but I shouldn’t, I need it.

Well at least they’re 17, my arms are just toothpicks next to the rest of my body. My weakness with my delts is the cap, I’m not predisposed to having a capped delt but my delts are just really fu*]%{^}in wide (pardon the bleep). Rip, did you get stuck with high calf insertions aha? I’m lucky in that I have really low calf insertions so even if I don’t train them (which I haven’t done in like 2 months) they’re still roughly 16 inches.

God_Spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592321  Edited By God_Spawn  Moderator

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: I really love the trap and upperback pump with heavy farmers. 250 each hand for 30 second holds gave a nasty trap pump for like 3 days. Decent bicep one too.

That’s fine. The goal is to just get as much done possible as quick as possible. Sets of 10 burpees or battle ropes etc just kind of round off that whole thing.

A lot of people struggle with capped delts lol. I think it’s very dependent on the person too. Shoulders have always been a strong suit, even when I was a 150lbs twig. I do have really high calf insertions lol. My right one is really defined for whatever reason, looks like a tumor, but it never grew. And my left one, one of my tendons has been torn in it for 5 years, so I can’t contract it fully. And I didn’t learn about it until like 2 years ago when I went in for a second surgery after my initial leg breakage 5 years ago that tore it. No one found out until that second surgery. It’s never affected me performance wise, and the big tendon is still attached so no point in surgery lol.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Banana Splits Movie is one of 2019's hidden gem films.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
Life_Without_Progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Solo carrying a group thesis proposal makes you wish for the sweet embrace of death.

God_Spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592324 God_Spawn  Moderator

At least I got a decent chest pump out of today. These globo gyms got nothing.

Fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how the Disney+ service will go for people and subscribers and the HBO Max one that would come out soon in 2020.

Gotta think hard about it.

Hmm...that God Spawn still scares me with those texts. I gotta be brave. and I see Magian with his fondness for that demon slayer show. Either way, this might be a difficult fool-proof plan to work on...

step one...blow out money for the the lottery until I win a lot of money.

step two...do physical training and use the money to buy costumes, accessories, and materiels. Search on the internet for fictional characters.

step three...become the mysterious phantom wrestler who challenges strong people while in a weird getup of a character they underestimated or thought was too annoying.

step four...make sure it attracts God Spawn's attention but make sure it's mysterious enough to not reveal it was me.

step five...befriend magian to the point of trusting me with his keys and archive of tv shows in order to betray him by destroying the archive of recommended series and such to check out or remember before he helps God Spawn figure out it was me.

step six...trick God Spawn into going to a fake invitation to a wrestling match by appearing as Not-the-fabricolage-guy.

step seven...God Spawn enters the match and sees me in the getup. Then, during the match God Spawn figures out it was me and my reasoning behind it all. It is because of the fact that I indirectly tell him, through my complaints and ranting, on what my motive, which is: I was so mad that I spent lottery money and a lot of money to make, craft, buy out the building, and travel to various parts of the world just to beat people in strange get-ups, like an addict with gambling or alcohol or something addictive. Which would be the reason why heading towards bankruptcy over it all has become my drive and purpose to gain revenge.

step eight...we wrestle, but I would lose the final match though and learn that having a negative drive isn't enough as a moral or focus to be a winner in the end.

step nine...head home after an escape in hopes that God Spawn doesn't notice.

step ten...i find the world around me come to a halt. Traffic, bystanders, and nature itself are under the effects of an unseen force. A storm picks up, ravaging the area like an unstoppable force. I do my best to take cover, unsure of the circumstances that have occurred around me. A sensation of despair fills the area, as the world begins to break apart. An unknown voice says "Nostalgia makes us focus on the important matters of the world. The common folk often ignore the minuscule aspects of life altogether in the hopes of achieving the important matters. Such is the way of life, the way of expectations."

I search around in confusion as to where the source of the voice and sound comes from. "Unfortunately, I can only use such a powered form for one minute exactly. With the powers of nostalgia and remembering itself, you shall understand the meaning of what the world holds dear." With that said, a stranger in darkness appears from above and descends onto the ground. The stranger wears a mask, cape, some business attire, and a name-tag that is immediately covered by the cape. I proceed to engage in combat with the stranger who has launched me towards the seas, other solar systems, and other galaxies, while learning as much information about the places and the inhabitants. As well as the history and backstory of them.

I ask them if they are a mod or something but the stranger, dubbed Mysterious Person, says "I'm not a mod, for even I have limitations and have yet to accomplish great feats. I'm like a level nine Pikachu compared to a level 100 Arceus. Consider me that who amassed knowledge like any other." When I attack them, I find my attempts futile, as they state that sometimes expectations and reality are far too separate at times, with my attacks reset to +1 or past -1, which either phases through him or does nothing. He attacks with a +50 to demonstrate it further with a flick of a finger. He then says 'step eleven' for some reason.

I wonder who they are, as they chuckle and state that I should have figured it out. They raise their hand towards their mask, taunting me over how I should have known. I gasp upon the reveal, feeling a sensations of needles stinging me, hearing the beating of drums that is my heart pumping, as I realize that they are someone I don't know. They put on their mask and ready themselves.

Throughout the struggle, I end up facing manifested creations formed from nothing based on characters from series or items. I try to fight the creations, but the stranger states that you can't attack imagination physically, for they are not real. Apparently. I endure the battles that occur, which destroys the surrounding. At the end of the day after getting launched back to Earth while in a gigantic crater, I consider defeat and idk work to rewrite wrongs like restore Magian's stuff because Mysterious Person said so I guess and kept talking about that point for a while and that I better find a way to fix it or else Magian shall have revenge. That and try to think better for stuff. They walk away as my body and mind grows weak, dropping a name-tag that I couldn't read right, but it might have said Magic or something. I fall unconscious and fade to black.

step twelve...I find myself home and awake with none of the consequences, actions of the battle with Mysterious Person being present, or plans having taken effect since God Spawn or some mod has yet to use reality warping to temporarily ban the travel distance between him and me in a teleport-like-fashion so he could idk ban me for such crimes against humanity, but the phantom wrestler who challenges people has become a mysterious occurrence and even the motive behind them. Even the mysterious person remains a mystery. With a yawn, I look out the window in hopes of seeing what the day brings. I see some skywriting which is in the sky I guess that says 'welcome to the vine.'

I should think of better plans or just take a break...

Not sure what to do right now, but I guess I'll do it.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planet Asia one of my favorite rappers from the West Coast.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really want to see a trailer for the What If animated show. Curious to see what animation style(s) they are going with. It must be the show that intrigues me the most actually.

Regardless of their critical reception, I'm pretty sure Sword and Shield will sell like crazy. Too bad they are apparently not that good.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
Life_Without_Progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Looking up the synopsis of "Her Blue Sky" from Tatsuyuki Nagai, Mari Okada and Masayoshi Tanaka stings.

God_Spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592329 God_Spawn  Moderator

Sig Klein challenge you will be mine.

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billy_batson Look like our man must beat Djokovic for a place in the semifinal. How do you feel about this?

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see that show on Disney Plus about Bobo Feet.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592332  Edited By Magian

So Titans is getting a third season, huh? Nice. While I don't think that S2's highs have been as good as S1's so far, it feels much more cohesive and consistent than S1. And definitely Deathstroke>>>>Trigon.

When it comes to shonen power levels, Kimetsu no Yaiba feels more toned down than others. Not such a bad thing though.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who the Hell kills someone over a damn Chicken Sandwich ?

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That said, that Wonder Girl-Deathstroke battle... It felt like a bit too easy of a victory for Slade.I don't mind him winning but Donna should have given him at least some more trouble.

No Vinland Saga this week? Of course there wouldn't be any after last week's cliffhanger...

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Started reading Doomsday Clock recently. Just wondering how Carver Colman's portrayal as 'Natheniel Dusk' is related to Doomsday Clock. I am quite confused with his connections to this story.

The most astonishing part of this story was seeing Comedian alive. Guess Jon brought him back from hell lool.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was reading Doomsday Clock as well but stopped after the fourth issue. And IIRC it still isn't over, right? Might read the whole thing when it's finally completed.

Still think that they have miscast Batman in Titans. Acting wise I think he is doing a good job but physically he doesn't look like a still active Batman. He would make a great Alfred or at least a Batman Beyond Bruce.

Vishop_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592337  Edited By Vishop_

I brought the first volume of Doomsday Clock through online. Have to wait for Second Volume to come out after 6 months ugh.

Still waiting for Titans Season 2 to release on Netflix . Watched the first season. It was nice to see Dick holding his own against Bruce.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh, I hate Batman. The worse superhero to ever exist.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like him. In smaller doses though. I get why people like him, just doesn't appeal to me that much. That said, I do have enjoyed some Batman related media in the past.

Sword and Shield seem to be getting some pretty scores. Can't say I'm that surprised although that doesn't really make me optimistic about the future of the franchise.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

RIP Tom Spurgeon :(
BB

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billy_batson Look like our man must beat Djokovic for a place in the semifinal. How do you feel about this?

He most likely was going to play him in one way or another if he wanted to win this. Would be cool if Nole loses in the RR (plus loses all his last year's points).

I might be pessimistic about his chances after Rog lost to Thiem but then Nole also lost (in a tighter match but does it really matter?)

BB

Avatar image for forgotmynamekek
ForgotMyNameKek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@war_of_light_2814 said:

He most likely was going to play him in one way or another if he wanted to win this. Would be cool if Nole loses in the RR (plus loses all his last year's points).

I might be pessimistic about his chances after Rog lost to Thiem but then Nole also lost (in a tighter match but does it really matter?)

BB

I don't expect anything myself, that Wimbledon result still hurts me.

BTW, did you watch Medvedev vs Nadal? Losing from 5-1 lead, that's something.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Magnetic Gods Have Returned...

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592345  Edited By Billy Batson

@war_of_light_2814 said:
@billy_batson said:
@war_of_light_2814 said:

BB

I don't expect anything myself, that Wimbledon result still hurts me.

BTW, did you watch Medvedev vs Nadal? Losing from 5-1 lead, that's something.

The USO final is my Schrödinger's cat. I watched it till the last few games then stopped when it started to look grim, to this date not knowing who won and stopped looking at tennis related news till the Basel.

BB

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I lived bitch

PatriotBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TGFPT = Thank God for President Trump.

King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish I could get a hold of that Rascal...

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billy_batson: Yep, first time he beat Novak in a million years, lol.