Whats Going Through Your Mind Right Now... 2.0

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#591001 morpheus_  Moderator

@magian: You OK? That earthquake was no joke.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

@magian: You OK? That earthquake was no joke.

Yeah man. It was quite intense. It's been quite a while since the last time an earthquake felt this powerful. And of course the phones are down again. Fortunately there are social media to talk to others.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

O Maidens in Your Savage Season is a damn fun read.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#591004 morpheus_  Moderator

@magian: It was more about duration than magnitude, but I'm glad you're alright. Phones didn't go down here.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591005  Edited By Magian

@morpheus_: True, from what I heard it went on for about 15 seconds or so. But some of the afterquakes are strong too. Thanks man. You ok there? Really? Which company do you use? lol

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#591006 god_spawn  Moderator
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some moderators lock threads when the thread opening post still kept it safe when it comes to site rules, huh?

No pics or videos of explicit sex or nudity and anything.

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renchamp: Fair enough. I guess the thread was a little misogynistic thinking of it now.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nas - Lost Tapes 2 dropped today. Good day.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@god_spawn: That’s dope, strongman is honestly very impressive and props to you for succeeding at it and utilizing it with your clients in an effective way that’s awesome. Fist bump right back aha, I always kinda did my SLDL kinda similar to Ed’s way just naturally so it was cool finding his method and just touching up bits of my form to do it like he did it exactly to change things up. Olympic lifting looks awesome and definitely something I’d like to try out, I’ve never really attempted most of the lifts except a few snatched here and there but I know the trainer for most of the DC actors had them incorporate a lot of Olympic training into their lifts (might explain why Cavill is built like a brick house). Yeah, I just love the simplicity of powerlifting and the intensity of body building so melding the 2 together just seemed like the perfect fit for me,

I appreciate those sentiments a lot man, it’s not easy to deal with and sometimes to my detriment I don’t take care of myself the way I should. But I’m stubborn and can sometimes just be obsessed with chasing the goal like when I was tryna bulk till 200 and just ate everything in sight and wouldn’t care how it would affect my stomach (obviously a terrible idea) and I definitely suffered for it but damned if I didn’t hit some nasty pr’s at the same time lmao.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they don't show the earthquake episode, I'll be really disappointed lol

You know, Machikado Mazoku has been a rather pleasant surprise so far. The jokes are funny and their timing is good and parodying the magical girl genre never fails. Still think shorter episodes would be better but so far it is good. Kanata no Astra has iproved quite a bit since the premier episode. I thought that was a bit meh but episodes 2 and 3 have made up for it.

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mag Hsu & Nao Emoto's "Forget Me Not" is a surprisingly painfully relatable read.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 is one of the reasons why I still battle with the idea of who is the GOAT of Hip Hop Music between Jay-Z and Nas. Nas got some great records on this album.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, Conway The Machine is an Absolute Beast.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591017  Edited By Magian

I suppose I could watch Shazam later tonight. Let's see which Captain Marvel is better. Should also check Spider-verse at some point as well.

Do hope they are not somehow going to bring back RDJ in the MCU. I wouldn't mind a cameo or two.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591018  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: You ever try snatch grip deadlifts before? The hamstring and glute activation is just nasty lol. And Oly lifting is so technical, I think that’s why I want to try it. I am proficient in clean and presses, I use it for strongman and explosiveness, but I’ve had some bad shoulder injuries over the years with bench press, so I’m hesitant with it. And Oly lifts will definitely get you jacked and it did work for Cavill lol. I believe he got up to a 365 squat at one point, which for someone with little need for strength outside of the profession, isn’t a bad number to hit.

And very much agreed with bodybuilding and powerlifting. I think something from every form of lifting can be used. I like to use powerlifting to make my strongman stuff stronger, and make my assistance stuff like heavy bodybuilding. Plus, sick pumps are always fun.

It’s definitely a bit inspiring to see anyone that has not just fight against the weights and stuff, but against their own body. It’s pretty cool to hear the progress you’ve made. If you want to see something pretty cool, check out 2 videos called be dangerous and suffer beautifully by Brian Alsruhe/Neversate. He started a strongman gym to people that are army vets, and ended up missing limbs and all that. You have guys with no legs doing yoke Walks, a guy with no arm doing clean and presses and muscle ups. It’s amazing to see.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591019 god_spawn  Moderator

Been incorporating more dumbbell stuff lately, and it feels pretty good.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edward Furlong back for the new Terminator film interests me. I gotta feeling it will be just a small bit part though. The film still looks Lackluster. If it's anything near decent it will surprise the Hell out of me.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop being so much into training GS. You are tiring my lazy self lol

I suppose I could start watching the 2011 version of HxH. Really curious to see what's different from the previous anime.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn: Yeah, not expecting much from it either. Just hope it doesn't suck much.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Little Mercury : How come Cows have so many Pee Pee's and I only have one ?

King Saturn : Cows don't have a bunch of Pee Pee's, those are Udders.

Little Mercury : What are Udders ?

King Saturn : Udders are basically a Giant Cow Tit with a bunch of Nipples.

Little Mercury : Why are Udders where their Pee Pee is supposed to be ?

King Saturn : God made them like that...

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I was biased. The new cartoons are actually good and show promise.

I probably should watch some horror/adventure shows. I wonder if American Horror Story is good. Or...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591025 god_spawn  Moderator
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Trek : Picard looks like it could be Awesome.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the Hell is taking so long for the DLC Characters for Mortal Kombat 11 to be revealed ?

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Picard. Seven of Nine. Data. The Borg.

#Treklife

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Stevie Wonder sent me word that he was in my corner

Blind, but still sees the pain of a young performer"

Nas killed Beautiful Life. Might be my favorite on the album right now.

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mahershala Ali as Blade. Well done. I mean this really says you didn't care about the Netflix shows, but still lol.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waiting for the DLC characters in Mortal Kombat 11

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian: It’s all I have!

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για stop lying to me gif

What the Hell is taking so long for the DLC Characters for Mortal Kombat 11 to be revealed ?

Been thinking of getting this game but I'm not sure yet.

Mahershala Ali as Blade. Well done. I mean this really says you didn't care about the Netflix shows, but still lol.

Wait, really?

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:

Wait, really?

Yup. They brought him on stage and everything lol.

Loading Video...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591034 god_spawn  Moderator

Juice Wrld lulling me to sleep.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:

Wait, really?

Loading Video...

Honestly, don't think he would be among my picks for the role but the more I think about it, the more I like him as Blade. If anything, at least he is definitely a good actor.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:
@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:

Wait, really?

Loading Video...

Honestly, don't think he would be among my picks for the role but the more I think about it, the more I like him as Blade. If anything, at least he is definitely a good actor.

This also means we're *hopefully* getting to the darker side of the supernatural part of the MCU. I expect to see actual bloody vampires and gore. I really can't picture a PG-13 Blade. I read Doctor Strange 2 is going to be big on the horror and Nightmare is the villain so I suppose we'll see how they set up Justice League: Dark the underbelly of the MCU.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:
@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:

Wait, really?

Loading Video...

This also means we're *hopefully* getting to the darker side of the supernatural part of the MCU. I expect to see actual bloody vampires and gore. I really can't picture a PG-13 Blade. I read Doctor Strange 2 is going to be big on the horror and Nightmare is the villain so I suppose we'll see how they set up Justice League: Dark the underbelly of the MCU.

Ehh, honestly I'm not expecting much in this depeartment. Marvel has been rather family-friendly when it comes to the movies anyway, so doubt we are getting an R rated movie. Of course you never know, they might actually go for it, since IIRC they stated that Deadpool is going to remain rated R even after the merge but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:
@son_of_storm said:
@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:
@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:

Wait, really?

Loading Video...

Ehh, honestly I'm not expecting much in this depeartment. Marvel has been rather family-friendly when it comes to the movies anyway, so doubt we are getting an R rated movie. Of course you never know, they might actually go for it, since IIRC they stated that Deadpool is going to remain rated R even after the merge but I'm not getting my hopes up.

This is my logic. Besides who would go to a Blade movie thinking it's family friendly?

But trust me I understand not getting your hopes up.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:
@son_of_storm said:
@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:
@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:

Wait, really?

Loading Video...

This is my logic. Besides who would go to a Blade movie thinking it's family friendly?

Trust me, I wouldn't be surprised if there were parents taking their kids to watch Blade. When I went to the cinema to watch Alien: Covenant, the minute the gorier parts started, I remember this guy grabbing his little kids and exiting the room. It's an Alien movie, what did he expect really? lol

That said, Doctor Strange 2 appears to be among the most promising of the Phase 4 movies.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:
@son_of_storm said:
@magian said:
@son_of_storm said:
@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:
@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:

Wait, really?

Loading Video...

Trust me, I wouldn't be surprised if there were parents taking their kids to watch Blade. When I went to the cinema to watch Alien: Covenant, the minute the gorier parts started, I remember this guy grabbing his little kids and exiting the room. It's an Alien movie, what did he expect really? lol

That said, Doctor Strange 2 appears to be among the most promising of the Phase 4 movies.

And that's just one of many reasons why I hold the firm belief that not everyone should procreate. Common sense sadly isn't so common.

I can't wait to see what sort of badassery he and Scarlet Witch are going to do. I mean they were clear powerhouses in the Avengers movies.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:
@son_of_storm said:
@magian said:
@son_of_storm said:
@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:
@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:

Wait, really?

Loading Video...

And that's just one of many reasons why I hold the firm belief that not everyone should procreate. Common sense sadly isn't so common.

I can't wait to see what sort of badassery he and Scarlet Witch are going to do. I mean they were clear powerhouses in the Avengers movies.

lol If you knew how many times I have said that in the past. Just because you can have kids, doesn't mean that you should.

No kidding. Hadn't Thanos fired those missiles, she would have killed him. Read somewhere that WandaVision is somehow going to tie into DS 2.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:
@son_of_storm said:
@magian said:
@son_of_storm said:
@magian said:
@son_of_storm said:
@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:
@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:

Wait, really?

Loading Video...

lol If you knew how many times I have said that in the past. Just because you can have kids, doesn't mean that you should.

No kidding. Hadn't Thanos fired those missiles, she would have killed him. Read somewhere that WandaVision is somehow going to tie into DS 2.

Exactly!

Would it be too much to ask for Wanda to suddenly realize her powers are mystical in nature and we can get the train rolling for HoM or maybe a chaos magic wave that jump starts the mutant race? And yeah I read the same thing. It looks like they are making sure people feel the need to get their streaming service.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:
@son_of_storm said:
@magian said:
@son_of_storm said:
@magian said:
@son_of_storm said:
@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:
@magian said:
@indomitableregal said:

Wait, really?

Loading Video...

Exactly!

Would it be too much to ask for Wanda to suddenly realize her powers are mystical in nature and we can get the train rolling for HoM or maybe a chaos magic wave that jump starts the mutant race? And yeah I read the same thing. It looks like they are making sure people feel the need to get their streaming service.

There are so many other things to do instead. Hell, watch Netflix lol

Well, considering how she got her powers in the MCU, I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like this. They were similar to an Infinity stone anyway. lol Now that would so ironic considering what she did to them in the comics. Well, I was going to watch it anyway, so I don't mind giving me one more reason to do so.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:

Well, considering how she got her powers in the MCU, I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like this. They were similar to an Infinity stone anyway. lol Now that would so ironic considering what she did to them in the comics. Well, I was going to watch it anyway, so I don't mind giving me one more reason to do so.

Sir did you assume my shelter wouldn't have the best of the best accommodations? Do I look like a pleb to you? I am a Frost. I don't do squalor. It's also 4 am and my delusions are kicking in. Send Red Bull.

Right?! The destroyer of the mutant species ends up being their "mother" in the MCU.

Same here tbh. I really want to see where they're going with that What If series.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591045  Edited By Magian

@son_of_storm said:
@magian said:

Sir did you assume my shelter wouldn't have the best of the best accommodations? Do I look like a pleb to you? I am a Frost. I don't do squalor. It's also 4 am and my delusions are kicking in. Send Red Bull.

Right?! The destroyer of the mutant species ends up being their "mother" in the MCU.

Same here tbh. I really want to see where they're going with that What If series.

lol I do apologise for even implying that your shelter is lacking in any way. It won't happen again. At least you went to bed. Posting and sleep deprivation are not a good combo lol

But I don't know. I get the feeling she won't have anything to do with mutants. Not at first anyway. Unless they retcon her into being a mutant later and that the experiments just activated her dormant powers. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the idea mutants being a new species that only now starts to emerge. I would prefer them to have always been around, just in smaller numbers and in secret.

I like how they are bringing the actors from the MCU to voice their animated counterparts. It brings that sense of cohesiveness to it. Depending on the stories, it could be very interesting to watch. And the first story about Peggy Carter becoming Captain America sounds good.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So according to whatever else was revealed:

• Apparently Zemo will have a get a costume.
  • Considering the title of the movie, Mandarin will somehow be involved in the Shang-Chi movie. At least I hope people will finally calm down about that.
  • WandaVision will tie into Doctor Strange 2 and adult Monica Rambeau will be featured there.
  • That Power Ranger looking dude in Black Widow is most likely Taskmaster.

And I'm pretty sure I'm missing a bunch of stuff.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh, so Natalie Portman is coming back to play Jane Foster Thor in Thor : Love and Thunder. Eh, I have really mixed feelings about this because I did not really like Jane Foster as Thor in the Comics Arc but I will give it a chance I guess.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the love of thunder, what sort of name is Love and Thunder?

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It just sounds so 80s, doesn't it?

I think I'll start watching HxH. Really curious to watch the Chimera Ant arc. Wasn't covered in the first anime and I have heard pretty good things about it.

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking of watching Granbelm.

Magical Girls with midget giant mechas with the Re:Zero director and character designer on board. Sounds worth a watch.