#588151 Edited by Supermanthor (13824 posts) - - Show Bio

@magian said:

Friends is one of the few things that makes laugh, no matter how many times I watch it.

friends is my favorite tv show too . who is your favorite character out of main 6

#588152 Posted by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Hmm... I could tell you who I could do without. And that was Phoebe.

#588153 Edited by Supermanthor (13824 posts) - - Show Bio
#588154 Edited by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Chandler was cool. His jokes were a bit hit or miss for my taste but still cool.

#588155 Edited by Supermanthor (13824 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
#588156 Posted by deactivated-5c6600594117e (22316 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: It’s decent. Titans are some of my favorites so I am a bit biased

#588157 Edited by Supermanthor (13824 posts) - - Show Bio
#588158 Posted by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

It's funny, I have watched the entire Korra series but only bits and pieces from the original Avatar show. Should watch it in its entirety some time.

Season 2 of Dragon Prince is out this week. Liked the first one whatever flaws it may had.

#588159 Posted by Morpheus_ (34237 posts) - - Show Bio

@magian said:

It's funny, I have watched the entire Korra series but only bits and pieces from the original Avatar show. Should watch it in its entirety some time.

This... has the taint of blasphemy about it.

#588160 Posted by Billy Batson (60778 posts) - - Show Bio

Tfw you do something shameful about which you can never talk about to anyone

BB

#588161 Posted by Saiyan_Ross (100 posts) - - Show Bio

A few months ago(I mean like a year ago lol) an event started for a major comic character. The creators of this event were actually well known for previous comic events ,especially for this character.But something really bad happened and the whole event was ruined as well as the comic character.I am not sure I can blame them.

#588162 Edited by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: Hey, don't blame me. Not my fault they never showed it here until after I had first learned of Korra.

#588163 Posted by Morpheus_ (34237 posts) - - Show Bio

@magian: I know of selective hearing, this is the first time selective internet connection is brought to my attention, though. :P

If you dredged through Unalaq and Kuvira, ATLA will be a breeze.

#588164 Posted by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: Well there is a first time for everything :p I don't know how it happened, it just never came to my attention.

I know, it's just that I never decide to watch it. I'll probably add it to the long list of things I'm planning on watching but never do.

#588165 Posted by Morpheus_ (34237 posts) - - Show Bio

@magian: LoK spoils some developments of ATLA, but it otherwise does not impede your viewing experience in any real way. I'd say go for it as a priority - as much as that can be possible. Really great show. The only thing LoK has an edge in is in its more crisp, fluid animation.

#588166 Posted by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: Ohh, I have been spoiled plenty about it lol Not that I mind really. Spoilers don't really bother me, with certain exceptions of course. Plus thanks to an Avatar marathon on TV, I have watched several key episodes I think. Ok then, I'll try watching it as soon as I get the chance. Better hope you are right or else :p

#588167 Posted by Morpheus_ (34237 posts) - - Show Bio

@magian: I'll be extremely surprised if you don't like it. Zuko, Aang and Iroh were my favorites.

And I know there is an undying love for Azula, but ATLA never had a villain of Zaheer's quality.

#588168 Posted by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: Ohh really now? Challenge accepted :p From the little I have seen, I kind of liked Toph and her snarky comments.

Can't speak for her character but she sure seemed to be a great fighter even when she was without her firebending. Zaheer and his team were good. I'll agree on Unalaq but I did like Kuvira, at first anyway.

#588169 Posted by Morpheus_ (34237 posts) - - Show Bio

@magian: Toph isn't too different in personality in LoK compared to her young self. Iroh's cameos in LoK felt rather egregious. Katara and Zuko were handled well.

Azula is hyper competent. Firebending prodigy and one of Avatar's best unarmed fighters. My gripe with her is that the series does not really give her much else besides competence - her personality is shallow.

Kuvira is generally well regarded, I believe. I just found the season she was in to be underwhelming compared to the excellence of S3.

#588170 Edited by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: True, she didn't seem that different.

I see. Well I suppose I'll find out soon. Fortunately it doesn't have that many episodes to watch.

I can agree that the final season could have better, yeah. But at least it wasn't like S2.

#588171 Posted by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe I should watch the live-action movie as well. Heard it was exquisite :p

#588172 Posted by Helloman (27189 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm having rice pudding for tonight! I might play some WOW tonight don't know.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#588173 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15394 posts) - - Show Bio

Just watched The Prodigy. It was good. I almost feel like I cheapened the experience though. Horror is always scarier at home lol.

#588174 Posted by Stormdriven (17612 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, yeah. Current woman crush is Hailee Steinfeld

#588175 Posted by Supermanthor (13824 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor vs Captain marvel mcu battles threads are comeing soon 😑

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
#588176 Posted by RedHood_JayTodd (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

Project Blue Book is great newcomer thus far.

#588177 Posted by Xwraith (36531 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

I often find outfits like this more appealing than ones that actually try to be sexy.

#588178 Posted by Lunacyde (28014 posts) - - Show Bio

@magian: Toph isn't too different in personality in LoK compared to her young self. Iroh's cameos in LoK felt rather egregious. Katara and Zuko were handled well.

Azula is hyper competent. Firebending prodigy and one of Avatar's best unarmed fighters. My gripe with her is that the series does not really give her much else besides competence - her personality is shallow.

Kuvira is generally well regarded, I believe. I just found the season she was in to be underwhelming compared to the excellence of S3.

Season 3 was boss.

#588179 Posted by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

I suppose I could start watching it this week since I have more time. Don't think it has that many episode anyway.

Watch Alita or not? That is the question. Hmm...

#588180 Edited by Helloman (27189 posts) - - Show Bio

Got up early today.

#588181 Posted by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even going to bother with the live-action Disney adaptations. Not like they can top their animated counterparts anyway.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
#588182 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (23764 posts) - - Show Bio

@magian: The Jungle Book begs to differ. I'm personally more satisfied with how the Live Action movie handled the ending than the animated movie.

#588183 Posted by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

@life_without_progress: Not saying that they can't do some things right but still there is an entire different feeling to the animated ones.

#588184 Edited by Life_Without_Progress (23764 posts) - - Show Bio

Reading Garth Ennis' "The Boys" just reinforces my opinion that Robert Kirkman's Invincible is still the best creator owned superhero comic book that wasn't published by DC or Marvel or the Big Two's sub branch imprints.

Both series make everyone look like their flesh is made of Kleenex but at least Invincible's level of violence doesn't feel excessively shallow.

#588185 Posted by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar is ready. Could start watching it later I suppose.

look their flesh is made of Kleenex

lol

#588186 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (23764 posts) - - Show Bio

So Glenn from The Walking Dead and J.K. Simmons are voicing Invincible and Omni-Man in an upcoming Invincible animated show.

Trying to picture Invincible with the voice of Keith from Voltron: Legendary Defender. Never thought that was how Mark would sound in the comic books.

#588187 Posted by Supermanthor (13824 posts) - - Show Bio

what a weird day for me in the vine

#588188 Posted by Supermanthor (13824 posts) - - Show Bio

@life_without_progress: @magian: guys do you know that marvel producing five new adult animated series

Shows being made

• Howard the Duck
  • Hit Monkey
  • M.O.D.O.K.
  • The Dazzler & Tigra Show
  • The Offenders

-

#588189 Posted by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: And still no X-Men. Anyway, don't know if I would check any of these but a couple of them do sound interesting.

#588190 Edited by Supermanthor (13824 posts) - - Show Bio

@magian said:

@supermanthor: And still no X-Men. Anyway, don't know if I would check any of these but a couple of them do sound interesting.

well drazzler is a x men member so theres that lol

#588191 Edited by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio
#588192 Posted by Supermanthor (13824 posts) - - Show Bio
#588193 Posted by God_Spawn (42941 posts) - - Show Bio

Strongman conditioning later I want to buy that log so bad.

#588194 Edited by Magian (150947 posts) - - Show Bio

5 episodes are good for today. Do like it so far, yeah.

I know I've said this before but the way most people use the word "literally", annoys me. Not to mention it's wrong.

#588195 Edited by Helloman (27189 posts) - - Show Bio

Letting me sleep with another man's wife is a weird idea that I think some people are suggesting, but it's too nonsensical of a thing to happen, so I'm probably just imagining it......

The new Happy Death Day 2U trailer got me hyped with the music, so I've got the first movie in the mail on the way. My movie theater probably won't show it though.

And there is literally so many anime shows to watch on crunchyroll, it's a little bit disheartening. But I could start with the newest Yu-Gi-Oh series since I'm into Duel Links right now. There are a lotof those episodes though.

#588196 Posted by Shanana (60313 posts) - - Show Bio

"Cause then ya fat friend her nickname is mini-van"

#588197 Posted by Shanana (60313 posts) - - Show Bio

Sometimes I forget there's a forum that exist outside the RPG forum lol

#588198 Posted by God_Spawn (42941 posts) - - Show Bio

Vic Mignogna got released from Funi. Damn.

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
#588199 Edited by RedHood_JayTodd (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm kinda late in finding out but...damn Ben Affleck isn't Batman anymore. I saw it coming, but I thought he was a good Batman. It kinda sucks tbh.

#588200 Posted by pikahyper (18355 posts) - - Show Bio

Dororo is god damn amazing, I'm still processing from the latest episode, I hope more people watch it.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...