Whats Going Through Your Mind Right Now... 2.0

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tvc-15: Transformers action is superior tho.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@tvc-15: Transformers action is superior tho.

Really? Well, I'll have to commend your eyesight for being able to see what going on though the jarringly amateurish cuts, obnoxiously designed robots, and weightless speed.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tvc-15: I thought the action in the Transformers films was like the only reason people went to see them.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Grayson looked better with long hair than short hair. I liked that pony tail he had, too.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I was waiting to be picked up at school and this girl was waiting to be picked up too and she started talking to me. She's a few years younger than me, was being pretty mean and insulting, and bragging about how she plays 10 sports and that I'm a nobody with no friends.

I know it's just a preteen saying stupid stuff, but I can't stop thinking about it, lol. She had a devil-ish smile.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingsman looks decent. Not seeing anything exception, but it looks good.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573957  Edited By MonsterStomp

@theamazingspidey: Maybe she liked you.

Also, lip off about Kingsman again. We'll go a few rounds!

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@theamazingspidey: Maybe she liked you.

Also, lip off about Kingsman again. We'll go a few rounds!

I don't know. She was freaky, dude. Told me to stop looking at her when I wasn't, asked me who I like, and was being pretty mean on the whole. Rude girl. Like a said, a few years younger than me. Can't stop thinking about it though. That was legit the longest, most open discussion I've had with a girl. Felt surreal. Made me want to talk to more people, weirdly.

Ha. I prefer the coming-of-age story to the action film, which is why I will probably end up liking TGC less than the first. Still looks good though.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Damn. Next week when you're out there waiting for a ride, use her as practice. Treat it like an audition. And play it like she's acting so you don't feel offended. That'd be funny.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

David Ayer's Bright actually looks good. I think I'll watch it.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

David Ayer's Bright actually looks good. I think I'll watch it.

It looks like Suicide Squad if Ayer was actually allowed to do what he wanted to do with the movie, lol.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Exactly. He threw major shade at WB Studios for they did to him.

"The Bright director praised the streaming service for giving him creative freedom to make his upcoming fantasy adventure during a panel discussion on Thursday at San Diego Comic-Con."

"They let you be a filmmaker, Ayer said. He later added that the picture, which reunites him with his Suicide Squad star Will Smith, “Ain’t no bullshit, PG-13 studio movie. This is real shit."

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: Exactly. He threw major shade at WB Studios for they did to him.

"The Bright director praised the streaming service for giving him creative freedom to make his upcoming fantasy adventure during a panel discussion on Thursday at San Diego Comic-Con."

"They let you be a filmmaker, Ayer said. He later added that the picture, which reunites him with his Suicide Squad star Will Smith, “Ain’t no bullshit, PG-13 studio movie. This is real shit."

Haha. Does that mean he's done with WB and Gotham City Sirens? I doubt he'd diss them if he's directing a movie for them.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: It doesn't seem like it but he's most certainly dissing WB. Maybe they got the message once Geoff Johns joined the DCEU to save it from itself.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NBC's The Good Place is a great fantasy comedy. It's so magical!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingsmen 2 looks pretty cool. Enjoyed the first when I saw it on TV.

Inhumans looks awesome. I can understand people's reservations but I'm thoroughly looking forward to it.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahh... when you know there's family stuff blazing but you haven't had to deal with any of that for 3 years ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Ben Affleck is looking to leave the role of Batman? Interesting. I suppose they could use one of the Robins as a replacement.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573969  Edited By Khael

@soldierofel: Stop twisting his word, he didn't say he would leave the role.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573970  Edited By Mfundroid
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@monsterstomp: Isn't Kingsman going to be the sequel? Or is that another movie?

@nefarious said:

Kraven should have been used instead of Shocker.

Agreed

@mrdirector786: Had no idea it went on that long

@king_saturn: Havn't spoken to you in awhile. I see your still active. Cool

@shanana:You have nearly 60,000 post and I don't think I've ever seen you before....WOW.

Here's a link to a fan fiction page that wants to use Comicvine users as inspiration: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/comic-vine-expanded-universe-suggestion-thread-pos-1888738/

Hello There...

I have not been in the Religion Thread in a while... so that could be a reason.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Stars At Night... Are Big And Bright !

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm waiting on the Starfire gameplay trailer for Injustice 2.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1996 All Stars - Gary Payton, Michael Jordan, Karl Malone, Patrick Ewing

VS

2006 All Stars - Ray Allen, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett, Dirk Nowitzki

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@renchamp said:

The Cavs may need D-Rose more than they thought now...

Lmao, true.

I'm a bit shocked Kyrie wants a trade, now, of all times. The thought of a 'Bron less Cavs got to him, or something?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atomic Blonde will be the next choice.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573978  Edited By MonsterStomp

The more I think about it, the funnier Movie 43 gets, lmao.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

Glad IDW is picking up the Sonic comic series. That could also mean a potential Sonic/Transformers crossover, which I would 100% buy.

As a side note, f**k Ken Penders. I think he's the reason Archie lost the Sonic comics rights in the first place, and he did it so he could write more stories with his terrible Sonic OC's. Seriously, how this guy is a professional writer is beyond me. He's also a terrible artist. He's the butt of many jokes in the Sonic community for a reason.

https://twitter.com/KenPenders/status/888573428499759105

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death of Superman getting another adaptation, this time as a two-parter closer to the actual comics. Cool.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

VS

Payton struggled at times guarding Miller off-ball, as great an on-ball defender as Payton was chasing dude around screens was tiring. I suppose you could put Jordan on Allen and Payton on Bryant, though.

Nowitzki was a pretty great and underrated post defender, he used to do a very good job against Duncan in the post. Struggled with fouling at times, but he had a strong lower base, was smart positionally, and had quick hands. He actually blocked a potential Duncan game-winner in their 2006 series. Ithink he would do a decent job against Ewing as long as they don't run much p&r and bring him out of the paint.

I will go with 2006. I feel they are a better fit, Garnett's defence and play-making will be huge. Nowitzki would be able to pull Ewing away from the paint or Malone, both excelling more in post defence or rim protection. 2006 also has far better spacing. Jordan was arguably the GOAT mid-range shooter, but the other 3 weren't notable shooters. Nowitzki on Jordan's level as a mid-range shooter, but also a great 3-pt shooter. KG was one of the best big men mid-range shooters ever, Allen one of the GOAT 3-pt shooters, and Bryant a very well rounded shooter from all areas.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Dunkirk was okay. Loved seeing the RAF and Luftwaffe going at it. Didn't care for the sentimental 'Dunkirk Spirit' shit. Lots of loud, pretty spectacle without any substance.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renchamp said:

Lmao, true.

I'm a bit shocked Kyrie wants a trade, now, of all times. The thought of a 'Bron less Cavs got to him, or something?

Maybe he was disappointed that the Cavs does nothing this off season. But I can't think of a team with better chance to beat Warriors than Cavs currently.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#573984  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@khael:

The Spurs is/was one of his preferred destination.

The Klaw/Aldridge/Kyrie + Pop, could potentially topple the Warriors dynasty. The is assuming Lamarcus isn't one of the peices used to aquire Irving.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573985  Edited By Khael

@dadivineking: They need guy like CP3, he suits them the most. Sadly he went to Houston, I'm still not sure it'll work out tbh

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momento is a comparable in quality to TDK. In terms of pathos and sincere emotion, I think it surpasses The Dark Knight.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Nicolas Cage should play Willy Wonka.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renchamp said:

@khael said:

@dadivineking said:
@renchamp said:

Lmao, true.

Maybe he was disappointed that the Cavs does nothing this off season. But I can't think of a team with better chance to beat Warriors than Cavs currently.

I can see why. Nobody in the East is challenging the Warriors. West teams are the place to do it. If Kyrie goes east then it is to be the franchise player. If Kyrie goes west then it is to legitimately contend. The East is a joke, made only slightly better by Boston getting Hayward.

People talk about the Cavs being the only team to challenge the Warriors. Did these people see the last Finals? It took one historic effort to get one game! The Warriors's path through the West at least made them work. Sure, it was mostly sweeps, but not every game was so lopsided.

Kyrie going to the Knicks makes no sense since their front office has been crap for years. It's worse than what the Cavs are doing right now (and that's saying something; who loses their star player's GM before said star player's final season?). As a Knick he would really just be living the NY life with the Unicorn and playing mediocre basketball and (possibly) making the playoffs. Dude's got to go west to truly compete.

Cavs had better run against Warrior than any team in the west based on what I've seen.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hungry man.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573993  Edited By MonsterStomp

Momento is a comparable in quality to TDK. In terms of pathos and sincere emotion, I think it surpasses The Dark Knight.

I gotta check this damn movie out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
deactivated-5b5405244e89c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This song is so cheesy that I love it. Seriously, I actually keep listening to it.

Loading Video...

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of curiosity, I looked up if there was any fanart of Infinite already on Deviantart. I was not disappointed. Gotta love the Sonic community.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of curiosity, I looked up if there was any fanart of Infinite already on Deviantart. I was not disappointed. Gotta love the Sonic community.

Even better. I just typed "Infinite", and he was the first thing that popped up. In fact, most of the results that initially pop up are of him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
deactivated-5b5405244e89c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does Craigslist still look like a site from the 90's?

Can't they update it?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_saturn said:

VS

Payton struggled at times guarding Miller off-ball, as great an on-ball defender as Payton was chasing dude around screens was tiring. I suppose you could put Jordan on Allen and Payton on Bryant, though.

Nowitzki was a pretty great and underrated post defender, he used to do a very good job against Duncan in the post. Struggled with fouling at times, but he had a strong lower base, was smart positionally, and had quick hands. He actually blocked a potential Duncan game-winner in their 2006 series. Ithink he would do a decent job against Ewing as long as they don't run much p&r and bring him out of the paint.

I will go with 2006. I feel they are a better fit, Garnett's defence and play-making will be huge. Nowitzki would be able to pull Ewing away from the paint or Malone, both excelling more in post defence or rim protection. 2006 also has far better spacing. Jordan was arguably the GOAT mid-range shooter, but the other 3 weren't notable shooters. Nowitzki on Jordan's level as a mid-range shooter, but also a great 3-pt shooter. KG was one of the best big men mid-range shooters ever, Allen one of the GOAT 3-pt shooters, and Bryant a very well rounded shooter from all areas.

Came And Gone That Fast...

LOL

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Luther Strange" would be a great name for a new villain.