What would you say...

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Barry Flash

Haha i know, i think i cried when i first seen it too..But i was only little, still saddens me now though :P

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Barry Flash

What would you say is the Saddest scene in any Movie or TV Show that you have ever seen?

I'd say the end Scene in Terminator 2:Judgement Day when Arnold Schwarzenegger has to go into the Lava and he stick's up his Thumb.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

Barry Flash says:

"What would you say is the Saddest scene in any Movie or TV Show that you have ever seen? I'd say the end Scene in Terminator 2:Judgement Day when Arnold Schwarzenegger has to go into the Lava and he stick's up his Thumb."

I agree. That was the saddest moment on movies for me. The music really added to the moment too.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Clantern

Saddest scene of any film or TV show?

has to be one of the saddest, i rememer i was almost crying (maybe i was so what!) when i seen this!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

Barry Flash says:

"Haha i know, i think i cried when i first seen it too..But i was only little, still saddens me now though :P"

I hope Terminator 4 is good. They signed Christian Bale to play John Connor. Thats good move number one

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Barry Flash

King Saturn says:

"Barry Flash says:
"Haha i know, i think i cried when i first seen it too..But i was only little, still saddens me now though :P"

I hope Terminator 4 is good. They signed Christian Bale to play John Connor. Thats good move number one"

Yeah i know Christian Bale is a great Actor. But i still want to know the big Question...'Who is going to play The Terminator?'

I really hope it's Arnold Schwarzenegger but then he doesn't do Movies anymore does he?

Do you think Sylvester Stallone really will play Him?

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Barry Flash

Clantern says:

"Barry Flash says:
"King Saturn says:
"Barry Flash says:
I hope Terminator 4 is good. They signed Christian Bale to play John Connor. Thats good move number one"
Yeah i know Christian Bale is a great Actor. But i still want to know the big Question...'Who is going to play The Terminator?' I really hope it's Arnold Schwarzenegger but then he doesn't do Movies anymore does he? Do you think Sylvester Stallone really will play Him?"

I hope not, sylvester is good, but he can't pull off the T101 look, tbh noone can except arnie..."

I know that's what i think.

Arnold Schwarzenegger has the Accent which is exactly what you imagine a Robot to talk like and just the cool, funny look.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Clantern

Barry Flash says:

"King Saturn says:
"Barry Flash says:
Yeah i know Christian Bale is a great Actor. But i still want to know the big Question...'Who is going to play The Terminator?' I really hope it's Arnold Schwarzenegger but then he doesn't do Movies anymore does he? Do you think Sylvester Stallone really will play Him?"

I hope not, sylvester is good, but he can't pull off the T101 look, tbh noone can except arnie...