What would you do if you won 1 billion dollars?

RudyGiuliani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is Edwin Castro, 30 y/o M, who won $2 billion Powerball prize in California. Castro came forward in February to claim his winnings and opted for a one-time lump sum payment. After Tax, he was awarded $997.6 million.

No Caption Provided

Some things that Castro has done with his money thus far:

1. He hired a security team

2. Castro purchased both a $25.5 Million Hollywood Hills estate and a $4 Million mansion with views of the San Gabriel Mountains in March alone.

3. Castro has purchased at least one lavish new whip to match his income boost. He was spotted driving a $250,000 vintage Porsche 911 with a friend around town.

Castro grew up in Altadena and was living in a small, one-bedroom home at the time he won the record-breaking jackpot.

No Caption Provided

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh his house wasn't that bad. If you come to Ceylon in the times between the 1950s to the 1980s (the times my parents lived there) you would be bored with a lot of the houses back then. My mum lived with her 8 brothers and sisters in a house and I think it was a bungalow. One of the previous houses my family rented was similar to this house. Anyway, if I won 1 billion dollars I would try and get a music deal with a company because I have written many songs (around 100) and I sing, rap and produce the music. Music has a special place in my heart. Also I would do interviews with journalists and I would try and get my face up on billboards to show off my money and fame lol. Also I would get statues built in my likeness and I would hope that those statues will remain there for a very long time. Anyway, he's a lucky guy for winning the Powerball Prize and I'm jealous lol. Congratulations to him :-) I think if I won a billion dollars I would need to buy a big house and I would need to pay for a security team and bodyguards because some nutjobs might try and rob me and harm me. I wouldn't buy a very expensive car like he has done because I think spending that much money on a car is a waste of money.

`

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ArranVid

Also I would advertise for Twinings Tea company and Aquafresh on the television XD

Samm67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Samm67

A huge pile of money. It's very cool. I envy him. Probably everyone dreams about it. I don't know what exactly I would do with the money, there are too many thoughts at once. But I know exactly where I would start. I would send out a mass email campaign to all my colleagues and so-called "friends" using an email marketing platform with some sarcastic phrase like "get over it, poor souls." No, I would do such mailings after every major purchase, like a mansion or a yacht. And just every month, to keep people on their toes. And I would send my boss a picture of my ass and maybe not only that :DDD And as for the money itself, I would definitely buy myself an oceanfront mansion in a Malibu like Tony Stark's. I've always dreamed of one.

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would open a nonprofit organization that gave kids a place to go if they had a difficult home life or just wanted to get away.

I’d stock a huge building with gaming consoles, TVs, comics, books, and streaming services. Just a hangout that was a safe environment away from drugs and violence.

Obviously, I‘d have to think it out more than this, but that’s the gist of it.

DjMasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit the strip, blow rubies, bet on games.

Avatar image for joshua123456789
joshua123456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i would give money to my family and to the poor to help them and start a channel like mrbeast and become the next mrbeast

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First and foremost, I would thank the Lord, Jesus Christ, for this incredible blessing!

Next, I would donate a majority of the winnings to authentic/genuine charities around the world. I would then use a lesser but still incredible portion to open a global nonprofit foundation dedicated to serving disabled military veterans and their families, as well as victims of violent crimes.

Finally, I would use the remaining funds to buy my parents a decent sized beautiful house by the lake. I would also do the same for me and my wife, and pay off some of my future child's education.

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buy a bunch of fish tanks

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Double it and give it to the next person

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop and thank God.

Write a nice check to my church.

Change my phone number and address so my relatives can't find me.

Quit my job.

Talk to a top investment planner.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well first I'd thank God!

Then would probably be a little bummed because taxes so I'm not getting a billion bucks, probably 800 million after bs taxes? IDK the exact but yeah....you're not getting a billion even though it's a prize and you should you won't lol.

But still I'd give my immediate family some

Either buy my own drivers or get my license and I would get my license

Buy my dream cars which would be a Corvette and a DeLorean

Give some to a charity not sure which but someone in need

Get an agent and go after my dream job, with what I want to do an agent and connections are key

Sell the house I currently live in and buy another one cheaper or buy a few regular sized ones. I'm not really the mansion type, I think I'd rather have a few standard sized houses this way wherever I go I will have a home within my travel which isn't far.

Start dating again

Start a business of some kind but not sure what

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Double it and give it to the next person

I'm the next person then :)

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buy a lambo and buy the hottest hookers I could find on the same night hahahaha.

On a serious note, I'm a bit of a minimalist so I've no idea what I'd do with all that money besides maybe paying off debts and helping out a few friends who are struggling.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pay off every ones home loan that I know and care for.

Buy homes for poor people in my area

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ArranVid
@warrior8411 said:

@arranvid: You're Sri Lankan?

Awesome

My parents were born in Sri Lanka and I was born in England.

Yeah it's awesome thanks! :D

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ArranVid

Many of you are saying that you would thank God for giving you the one billion dollars and I agree, I would thank God too :-)

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: You're Sri Lankan?

Awesome

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking buddy? :-)

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@arctika said:

Well first I'd thank God!

Then would probably be a little bummed because taxes so I'm not getting a billion bucks, probably 800 million after bs taxes? IDK the exact but yeah....you're not getting a billion even though it's a prize and you should you won't lol.

But still I'd give my immediate family some

Either buy my own drivers or get my license and I would get my license

Buy my dream cars which would be a Corvette and a DeLorean

Give some to a charity not sure which but someone in need

Get an agent and go after my dream job, with what I want to do an agent and connections are key

Sell the house I currently live in and buy another one cheaper or buy a few regular sized ones. I'm not really the mansion type, I think I'd rather have a few standard sized houses this way wherever I go I will have a home within my travel which isn't far.

Start dating again

• ^^^This Basically, and Investing honestly helps it Grow tbh. You can also use that type of Money for Setting Up your Future/Life.

Nice reasoning overall.

Start a business of some kind but not sure what

What do you Want to Sell??

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangacomics69: Investing yes that too I'd definitely invest a portion!

I'm not sure haha on your question, I thought about that vintage toys or something I don't know something cool.

I'd also want to create a comic character or possibly new comic publisher if I say DC or Marvel didn't use my ideas for a new original character.

catlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd invest it in stocks so I can make more money.

Also I think this topic has been done to death...

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I think most would probably invest or put part of the money away somewhere as emergency money.