What would u do if a girl did this to you?

RudyGiuliani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Girl goes on a date with guy she met off hinge. At the start of the video, she says that the guy was ok looking but was really nice to her during the whole date. At the restaurant, the girl ordered, grilled Branzino fish (50 USD/pound) for herself while the guy ordered a burger. The waitress then asked if he would like cheese on his burger and the guy declines when he found out it would cost an additional 3 dollars. Girl is bewildered by him making a big deal out of 3 dollars and immediately loses "attraction" for him. Once the girl finished eating her meal, she tells the guy she has to go to the restroom but actually went to the waiter. She pays for everything and walked out of the restaurant without telling him. Later that night, she informed him, via text, that she payed for everything, he should have gotten the cheese then blocked him. For those wondering, this took place in New York City.

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id first question why i’m dating another person from the start and be glad this is over I guess, free meal for me

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I mean, she paid for the meal so there was no lost. If he had paid for it then she dumped him then it would be foul

jacdec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jacdec

I'm not one to turn down an extra for $3.

Avatar image for deactivated-648a60c474283
deactivated-648a60c474283

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, if if I get a free burger out of the deal, then I’m no worse off. Restaurants really do try to get over on everything, though.

From the woman’s perspective, it’s also strange for the dude to make a big fuss over 3 bucks. It’s not even about a woman being a gold digger or needing a rich guy. It’s not like she’s judging him for not being able to go to a Michelin star restaurant or something. But if the guy isn’t willing to spend a modest amount for his OWN benefit, that does honestly give the woman a window into the future to see that the dude will have a similar cheap approach when it comes to her. Or at best, they simply view money differently and aren’t compatible.

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zafros13

Nothing. She blocked me so I can’t interact with her again so I don’t have the ability to do anything and if I could do something I wouldn’t.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@millanor said:

Eh, if if I get a free burger out of the deal, then I’m no worse off. Restaurants really do try to get over on everything, though.

From the woman’s perspective, it’s also strange for the dude to make a big fuss over 3 bucks. It’s not even about a woman being a gold digger or needing a rich guy. It’s not like she’s judging him for not being able to go to a Michelin star restaurant or something. But if the guy isn’t willing to spend a modest amount for his OWN benefit, that does honestly give the woman a window into the future to see that the dude will have a similar cheap approach when it comes to her. Or at best, they simply view money differently and aren’t compatible.

That describes it very good.

RudyGiuliani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, she paid for the meal so there was no lost. If he had paid for it then she dumped him then it would be foul

So u see no problem with the disrespect?

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I got a free meal out of the hoe. I wouldn't care.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be my reaction:

Loading Video...

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zafros13

@rudygiuliani: I’m not the person you were responding to but a person you perceive to be a jerk not liking you does not feel nearly as bad as a person you admire disliking you.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 socajunkie  Moderator

I’d thank her for the meal.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

Free meal, that was actually pretty awesome of her. Some women would just sneak out and leave him with the bill.

But if she can't see the sense of being frugal, she's not mature enough for a relationship anyway.

cat-like24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cat-like24

It's very petty of the lady to reject the guy over something so simple, but like the YT comments have stated I'm glad the guy didn't have to waste any more time with her in the future. That is all. I have more thoughts on this but I'd have to "plagiarize" if I put it on this thread so I'll pass on that.

RudyGiuliani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zafros13 said:

@rudygiuliani: I’m not the person you were responding to but a person you perceive to be a jerk not liking you does not feel nearly as bad as a person you admire disliking you.

This has nothing to do with the person not liking you. That type of thinking is incel mentality. This is about total disrespect and not being transparent/forthcoming.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has nothing to do with the person not liking you. That type of thinking is incel mentality. This is about total disrespect and not being transparent/forthcoming.

Even if someone feels disrespected in this situation, there's nothing you can do. The woman blocked after this. So unless you want to hunt the chick down and berate her to restore your honor or something, it's really best to just let it go, imo. Free burger!!

RudyGiuliani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@millanor said:
@rudygiuliani said:

Even if someone feels disrespected in this situation, there's nothing you can do. The woman blocked after this. So unless you want to hunt the chick down and berate her to restore your honor or something, it's really best to just let it go, imo. Free burger!!

Again there is something you can do. Men are often condition to just accept bad behavior of women which is why the dating scene in america is a total mess right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudygiuliani:

Again there is something you can do. Men are often condition to just accept bad behavior of women which is why the dating scene in america is a total mess right now.

Um, unless you're plotting revenge, no, there's not much to be done. Just look for a different girl next time. I would not advise holding on to bad feelings about this interaction and taking it with you into other dates. Hypothetically. I know you are not the guy in the scenario.

RudyGiuliani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@millanor said:

@rudygiuliani:

Um, unless you're plotting revenge, no, there's not much to be done. Just look for a different girl next time. I would not advise holding on to bad feelings about this interaction and taking it with you into other dates. Hypothetically. I know you are not the guy in the scenario.

U don't need to plot revenge to hold said person accountable for their behavior. Again this hold attitude of just let bad behaviour of women slide is why the dating scene is such a mess in America. Men need to grow some balls and not just take physical/mental abuse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudygiuliani: Ok, well I'm bored so I'll bite. What does "holding accountable" mean in this context? The woman blocked you, so there's no further communication. You going to send an angry text into the void? What do you plan to do?

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I got a free meal out of the hoe. I wouldn't care.

RudyGiuliani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RudyGiuliani
@millanor said:

@rudygiuliani: Ok, well I'm bored so I'll bite. What does "holding accountable" mean in this context? The woman blocked you, so there's no further communication. You going to send an angry text into the void? What do you plan to do?

For exmple, many women get ghosted/blocked by men and yet are still able to hold that person accountable by sharing their bad dating experience online so that others are made aware and avoid them. One women, even charged men for bad dating experience and those men actually payed her.

Other women outright dox people's personal info online for things like this and there are even social group currently set up where women are actively showing pictures/names of men who they deem to have red flags on dating sites, so that other women can avoid them. And when I say red flags its not due to these men being crazy/creeps but rather these men are known to frequently pump and dump, ghost or are known cheaters.

In the same breath, men can do the same by talking about their bad dating experience online, so that other men are aware and can avoid these women. And you don't need to post up personal information of said person to do it.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Free meal right there…I ain’t complaining.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By arctika

I read about this, since I live in NYC I can confirm 1. Dating here sucks probably worse than most places and 2. The Women here are beyond insane. That being said, that's a hell no!! If the girl is remotely shallow, insane or goes nuts over trivial things like this I want nothing to do with them. If I were him I'd enjoy the free meal and be grateful. I would have responded using my friend's number or burner phone "thanks for the free meal, I dodged a bullet good luck in life 😂" then blocked her haha.

She's that immature to lose her shi*t over a damn cheese burger which would cost him extra don't care if it's 3 bucks or 30, money is money than she just proves how psycho she is and the fact that she put all this energy into this plan, lying to the guy instead of discussing it like a mature adult about going to the bathroom only to leave and pay the bill then send him a last text then blocking him as some kind of victory for her, when it's not. All she did was show the world how much of a shallow, crazy twit she is over a few bucks lol...This is the type of woman who will be single well into her 60's with a cat then wonder "why am I still single" yeah can't imagine why lady...

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@ozzy_manueldiaz said:

So u see no problem with the disrespect?

its disrespect if she still knew she was going to call off the relationship yet made him pay for the more expensive meal. I typically find that men dont pay for meals for women, especially and the cost difference they mentioned, out of the kindness of their heart. She cut off expectations which is great

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yejj said:

Id first question why i’m dating another person from the start and be glad this is over I guess, free meal for me

RyugaKishatu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Step 1: Find a girl first

azraelotaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

Keep away from relationships. I'm glad I don't have a girl.

I hate dates. Maybe the guy freaking hates cheese on his burger. Or maybe he doesn't like the cheese that served in the restaurant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudygiuliani: I think that’s a lot of effort for something like this. It’s just easier to move on with life imo. But do whatever makes you happy.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ArranVid

Lmao she is so far from reality. She seems like she is spoilt and has a lot of money so she does not realize that people are very careful in budgeting. In the real world, every dollar counts. I can understand why the man was cautious about his spending. Also, I think she is maybe one of those bully bitch types that has a bad personality.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She is so petty for dumping him just because he did not want to spend that extra 3 dollars...she is not a nice person.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This new generation does a lot of blocking of people, even when the person on the other end of the phone is not that bad of a person. It's sad.

SuperBagan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd try to forget about it or at least (pretty easily) move on. I don't eat fish or burgers though but still, can't hold resentment.

Crisanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She wasn’t nice in the way she handled it, but no matter how you look at it, the guy is just cheap. If he can’t afford to spend $3 on something he wants, then maybe he shouldn’t be dating, or he could try to get creative with dates where you don’t need to spend money.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Crisanta: Not wanting a burger with cheese is not cheap that's his preference, she was a shallow bi*%$h at the end of the day why should she dictate what he orders? Maybe she could act like a normal person and she'd actually have a BF lol she was petty and he owned her publically rightfully exposing the child she is.

Crisanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika said:

@Crisanta: Not wanting a burger with cheese is not cheap that's his preference,

Did you even watch the video? It's not his preference. According to her story it sounds like he wants cheese but decides against it because it costs three dollars extra. If money is so tight that this guy isn't willing to spend $3 on himself, never mind the social expectation that he'd possibly have to pay for his date's food too, then maybe this guy should take a break from dating and just work on himself. Or get creative like I said already.

she was a shallow bi*%$h at the end of the day

I didn't defend her actions so I don't care about this.

why should she dictate what he orders?

She's not.

Maybe she could act like a normal person and she'd actually have a BF lol

Based on her actions, I'm guessing she's not that desperate to be with someone and isn't financially struggling since she paid for his meal too.

she was petty and he owned her publically

He who? The cheap guy didn't make the video. Obviously, this woman made the video herself before someone else reposted her original video. The maker of OP's video just calls her a bitch basically and says the guy should keep grinding. Good advice since he's currently too cheap to afford $3 for his burger.

galaxium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By galaxium

I wouldn't do anything. I'd eat my food in peace and go home.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for lightyagamigod2
lightyagamigod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straight-fire:

W

Avatar image for lightyagamigod2
lightyagamigod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not impressed

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Couldn't care less

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By arctika

@Crisanta:

Yes did you watch the video? I live in NYC so I know how women act here, very entitled, stuck up and have insane standards as this video would prove. It's not according to her the video proves everything here. It's not about the 3 bucks it's about his preference and in general saving. NYC is a very pricey place to live, she also isn't innocent here she lied to the guy said she went to the bathroom then paid then left then acted like a child saying "oh btw I paid and blocked you" that's like high school level behavior...I think maybe she should take a break from dating because apparently she's been so successful...

Ok well I'm just saying, and if you care about a quality girl you should care but hey maybe that doesn't bother you.

Well you kind of did since you're putting all the blame on the guy and nothing on her but ok.

She is though, she wanted him to get the cheese clearly.

Based on her actions, I'm guessing she's not that desperate to be with someone and isn't financially struggling since she paid for his meal too.

Given her actions I'd say she is desperate and rude, obnoxious and just plain childish tbh making a big deal about him getting cheese or not think about that...

He who? The cheap guy didn't make the video. Obviously, this woman made the video herself before someone else reposted her original video. The maker of OP's video just calls her a bitch basically and says the guy should keep grinding. Good advice since he's currently too cheap to afford $3 for his burger.

How is wanting to save some money cheap when he's already taking her out? She's just a psycho, he posted his own side and proof. Most people who watched this video not just on here but in general felt this chick was nuts going crazy over cheese on a burger she even says and admits this herself "you should have gotten the cheese" like really? Well, I mean he's not wrong on how she acted. Cheap? She could have covered her own shit, that's not cheap that's just fair and what if he was allergic to cheese besides? lol She's not getting any BF's anytime soon with this video, she only hurt herself because no sane guy would go out with her...if she went that crazy over cheese imagine what else she'd do for something actually more important...her making this video won't help her case, she just comes off as an obnoxious, entitled typical new yorker woman who was probably told and taught by some crazy feminist pals or "dating experts" how she should be treated like a queen and the guy should pay and do everything for her. Good luck with that that's why a lot of men are passport bros these days...😎

Crisanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika: Notifications aren't working. Can't say I'll continue to come back and check here if they don't come back on.

Yes did you watch the video?

Yes. I'm doubting whether you did though.

I live in NYC so I know how women act here, very entitled, stuck up and have insane standards

This opinion has nothing to do with the thread.

It's not according to her

Her account of the events is the only one on display.

It's not about the 3 bucks it's about his preference and in general saving

His only preference is not spending money. This is the literal definition of being cheap.

NYC is a very pricey place to live

If $3 is going to break him, then he has bigger problems than dating. Maybe get another job, take a break from dating and save up, or move somewhere cheaper. There are options.

she also isn't innocent here she lied to the guy said she went to the bathroom then paid then left then acted like a child saying "oh btw I paid and blocked you" that's like high school level behavior..

Why are you even writing this? Did you also miss the part where I said I'm not defending her behavior? You can call her a bitch or childish all you want. Dude is still cheap. Both things can be true at the same time.

Ok well I'm just saying, and if you care about a quality girl you should care but hey maybe that doesn't bother you.

I'm not in the market for a quality girl.

Well you kind of did since you're putting all the blame on the guy and nothing on her but ok.

I said from the beginning she wasn't nice in how she handled the situation, but the dude was being cheap...This is what you responded to. Somehow that is me putting all the blame on the guy. Like, ok dude..

She is though, she wanted him to get the cheese clearly.

No, this was simply a shot taken at him for being cheap. Why you're arguing against this point and acting like it's not cheap is beyond me.

Given her actions I'd say she is desperate and rude, obnoxious and just plain childish tbh making a big deal about him getting cheese or not think about that...

Once again, not defending her act of insulting the guy right before blocking. I'm just so convinced you missed this even though I stated it clearly...many times by this point.

How is wanting to save some money cheap when he's already taking her out?

It's $3 for something he wants. People who are cheap when it comes to themselves don't usually become generous with other people

She's just a psycho, he posted his own side and proof.

The only thing here is the video OP posted and it's the woman's account of the events and some shots taken by whoever made the video at the end who isn't the guy who got rejected. If there's another video, I wasn't invested enough to look for it.

Most people who watched this video not just on here but in general felt this chick was nuts going crazy over cheese on a burger

I'm really not concerned with basing my opinions on how many people on the internet agree with me or not. I'll go back to what I said at the start. The guy is simply being cheap, whatever your opinion on the woman here.

Cheap? She could have covered her own shit, that's not cheap that's just fair

A guy paying for a first date is a pretty normal social expectation. It's not always the case, and a woman may pay for her own, but if you're pretending this expectation doesn't exist or that it should change, that's really beyond my power, man. That's just life. I mean, you could wait until a woman approaches you and offers to take you out on a date and treat you, but I don't know you or how successful you'll be with that strategy. Good luck.

and what if he was allergic to cheese besides? lol

If someone is allergic to cheese, then they don't ask how much is the cheese going to be. They'd say no, I'm allergic to cheese...This is how I know you didn't watch the video... That or you selectively saw whatever you wanted to see.

She's not getting any BF's anytime soon with this video, she only hurt herself because no sane guy would go out with her...if she went that crazy over cheese imagine what else she'd do for something actually more important...

If anything, it's normal for couples to argue over money. These two aren't on the same page. If a guy is cheap over something really trivial like literally all of $3, for himself, what more important things would he cheap out over down the line if they married? Birthday/christmas gifts? the house/neighborhood they would live in? health/life insurance? Their future child's education? There's frugal, and then there's cheap. No one wants to be with a cheapskate of any gender. Or at least no one should want this.

her making this video won't help her case, she just comes off as an obnoxious, entitled typical new yorker woman who was probably told and taught by some crazy feminist pals or "dating experts" how she should be treated like a queen and the guy should pay and do everything for her. Good luck with that that's why a lot of men are passport bros these days...😎

You can feel however you want about her. Doesn't change what I said, and that makes me really wonder why we're having this conversation. Dude is cheap. Being unwilling to spend $3 is cheap, unless you're working with an entirely different definition of cheap than I am. I really just don't care if the woman finds happiness or if passport bros find a submissive foreign woman or whatever they want. Dude got a free meal and they both got to avoid wasting time with someone they're not a good match for. Everybody wins except the people obsessing over this type of situation.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By arctika

@Crisanta: Ok then. Yeah that's CV for you, assuming you're new but given how you're quoting going to say that's unlikely. That's probably a good thing given how this is going in circles here....

Well you'd be wrong with that assumption then because I did. Doesn't seem like you did though or if you did you're clearly missing the point of the video...

It actually does since the girl is from NYC. I've only lived here my entire life, had the luxury of dating and knowing women like this but sure what do I know right? Some random person on the internet knows more than people like myself who actually live in this city right? right...

This guy literally made his own video and post if you follow this more, plus her own video makes her look stupid and childish if anything.

Nope, sorry no dice. Being cheap is not wanting to spend ANY money at all, people saving and being conservative with money doesn't equal cheap. Do you know this guys financial situation or bills? Also she's not entitled to shit, typically early dates are split a lot these days anyway which a lot of women want to do well the ones not entitled at least.

Not his only preference, if his preference wasn't to spend money he wouldn't go out at all nevermind date.

Clearly you don't know much about NYC, yes 3 bucks to some people 5, 10 etc is a big deal when every dime matters. Or maybe she could just not be an entitled, shallow human being and be like "you know what we'll go half and half" or have her insist the guy pays for everything and orders what she wants apparently, that'll go well for her 30 years from now when she's still single living with her cat. If you think dating is all about money then you really do come off as materialistic. I know couples who went out to freaking starbucks just over a cup of coffee, it's not about the money it's about the connection. Sadly a lot of people have made it about money though. Also, if you watched the vid and read the OP's footnotes regarding the video you'd know this chick already put this guy down from the start saying he was "ok looking" already prejudging this guy's looks alone. Already a red flag right there. Second red flag the fact that she had to lie to him because she got so triggered over 3 bucks then leave without his knowledge.

He's not cheap, I already explained why to you but believe what you wish. Yeah you say you're not defending her yet funny all you're doing is blaming him and calling him cheap, if you truly felt that way you'd be blaming both of them but you're just ranting about the 3 bucks and ignoring her own mistakes in this situation and overdoing it. This is like high school level drama here from a what women in her mid to late 20s? Telling him she lied about the bathroom, actually paid the bill then left just to block him...Yeah, talk about lack of maturity.

Ok then...don't know even how to respond to that but that's your business, if you don't care for a good quality person best of luck with that all I can tell ya.

Ok whatever dude, considering how she handled the entire situation I would say is a bit worse than "not nice" but you're entitled to your opinion. I will agree on the fact that they both screwed up but I don't see how he's the reason to blame, sounds like you're saying she had a reason or something because he wouldn't order cheese the 3 bucks aside, she specifically points out the "cheese" being an issue in her little ranting post in the video.

No it was her literally wanting him to get the cheese over a matter of a few bucks, thus her trying to dictate and control the situation. I've dealt with and worked with people like her, I know the type. The fact that she used to take "take a shot" at him even proves further how immature she is about it.

I can assure you I get the point well, you're misunderstanding my point however and I don't exactly see everyone else in here agreeing with so I'm convinced you're missing it if anything.

And yet he took her out and she agreed to go out with him, but apparently neither discussed the financial factor prior....for such a "cheap guy" seems he already spent money on her. Maybe you're not aware but a big fact here in NYC especially men spend time and money on women, and a lot of women(not all but a lot) use guys for free meals then move on to the next guy, others feel entitled like the guy should "always pay" regardless....this guy I won't say is perfect but he stood his ground even if it was over cheese for a few extra bucks, clearly triggered her considering all that effort she went through to "get her revenge" at least in her own mind, realistically though the world is laughing at this chick.

If you're not invested enough or don't want to that's on you but saying if you looked more into this story he did post his side of it.

Ok your opinion, we're all entitled. I feel he wasn't being cheap, he did make the mistake of going out with this girl though. And my prior view on her remains, she's a nut. I speak from past experience first hand. Except in my case, it was actually the opposite I offered to pay for everything but I couldn't get to the girl who wanted to go out but demanded I play by her rules, so I said screw this chick....funny thing is she contacted me via my friend's wife, was her friend and even her friend who she knew for years was puzzled how she acted....I'm not perfect, I don't believe anyone is but that girl was acting like she was a queen or something.

To give you an idea of what I'm speaking about with the general dating environment in the USA but especially in NYC, read this article...

https://nypost.com/2023/03/01/rate-of-single-men-in-the-us-looking-for-dates-has-declined/

https://nypost.com/2023/04/26/i-never-split-the-bill-on-dates-women-can-to-learn-from-gold-diggers/

https://nypost.com/2022/09/30/women-are-charging-men-for-failed-relationships-bad-dates/

Now you know more about the dating life in NYC, knowledge is power...those last 2 btw are ridiculous I can't see how any sane, smart person would agree with that.

I agree with you on the approaching element between a man and a woman but it's not always required(although if women did take initiative more in general I don't think most guys would complain) I have known some women more aggressive women approaching guys over the years, personally while it may go against tradition I respect it none the less. Now days it depends, first date personally I would pay as a guy but there are some people who date now women specifically who prefer to pay for themselves. I would never expect a women to pay for me, my issue I have with dating now are how social media influences people(usually women more than men) with these crazy feminist influencers on Tic Tok that younger women listen to and think they should be treated like a queen and dictate how dates go nevermind the relationship goes, and that's simply not how it works. So I mean if someone agrees with that, good luck to them finding a good guy.

I did watch so you'd be wrong again if you think that, you miss my point so I'll explain ever heard of people having secret conditions and being embarrassed by such so they avoid such topic, food etc? My friend has celiac, he did this on a group date once but was scared to tell the girl that he was allergic of a few things so he pretended like he didn't, now I know in this case it was to save money but my point is there can be various reasons why someone would not want something such as cheese. She thought he was being skimpy but he actually wanted to avoid the cheese and gluten foods(which unfortunately were in most of the foods at this place)

I don't see how him not wanting cheese and saving a few bucks on a first date of all things translates to him not paying for kids, food etc. A bit of a leap there to say the least...yet she still went out of her way to make a video trying to get her "revenge" when she just shows the world how much of an entitled clown she really is. Couples will fight about anything it isn't always about money and if it is, someone in the relationship is shallow most of the time. Couples should go 50/50 or get out of the dating game. Well nobody also wants to be with a psycho who makes 100 tic tok videos ranting like a 10 year old who didn't get their favorite toy after every date either over 3 bucks...think about it, people can say "he was cheap it's only 3 bucks so trivial" yet you can tell that to her too making a big deal over 3 bucks....that door swings both ways, like I said all that effort she made making this video looking like a nutjob to try to justify her madness. "OMG look at what this evil man did over 3 bucks, so I lied to him paid and blocked him and made this video hahahaha I feel so empowered and better about myself now" P.S.

Ditto, you can feel how you want about the guy doesn't change the fact that she's still a psycho to take that time and effort to even make this video, didn't have the balls to tell him to his face or even discuss the bill she just lied saying she went to the bathroom then paid for the bill and left as if that's some kind of win for her when it's anything but. Also, if the guy was that bad of a guy then she shouldn't have agreed to the date to begin with since the woman 99% of the time decides that so...yeah. At this point probably best to agree to disagree since it's obvious neither of us are changing our stance on this but I can tell you from personal experience regardless of who defends the guy or the woman here, dating in NYC does factually suck and a good majority of women here are indeed shallow as those links would prove.

OfficialTopG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I genuinely wouldn't mind receiving a free meal. She doesn't deserve my money anyway. Women who create baseless assumptions about other males without any evidence are too self-absorbed.

Crisanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika: Most of your arguments have nothing to do with this thread or what I said here.

Ok then. Yeah that's CV for you, assuming you're new but given how you're quoting going to say that's unlikely.

It's not that hard to pick up on. The site's formatting is intuitive. But believe what you want.

That's probably a good thing given how this is going in circles here....

If you stayed on topic, this wouldn't be a problem.

It actually does since the girl is from NYC. I've only lived here my entire life, had the luxury of dating and knowing women like this but sure what do I know right? Some random person on the internet knows more than how people who actually live in this city right? right...

If you're assuming every woman in NYC, millions of people, all have the same values, then you are wrong. I doubt you could claim to have met even 1% of the total population, so making generalizations about all of a demographic is ridiculous. If you don't see the problem with this, then there is no helping you.

This guy literally made his own video and post if you follow this more

Wasn't posted here and doesn't change what I have said.

Wrong. Being cheap is not wanting to spend ANY money at all

If you would do even a quick google search, that would save so much time. Cheap: defined as stingy, miserly. And Stingy and Miserly can also be defined further. Here.

Ok, your turn.

people saving and being conservative with money doesn't equal cheap. Do you know this guys financial situation or bills?

If he was conservative with money, he wouldn't be going to expensive restaurants in NYC, the kind that makes you pay extra for cheese. But no, $3 is the upper limit of his finances. lmao

Not his only preference, if his preference wasn't to spend money he wouldn' go out at all nevermind date.

If he's complaining about $3, then he shouldn't go out to restaurants. Period. This is really simple, but you're just not getting it, and I'm tired of bashing my head against a wall.

Clearly you don't know much about NYC, yes 3 bucks to some people 5, 10 etc is a big deal when every dime matters.

Ok. Yes. If $3, $5, and $10 is a big deal, then going to restaurants isn't the best thing to do with your money. It's almost like I said this from the start. That's not me shitting on poor people. But if money is tight, don't go to fancy restaurants. How about a date where he cooks at his house? He needs groceries anyway, then the leftovers stay at his house. Practical, efficient, creative. One hell of a date idea for someone without a lot of extra money.

Or maybe she could just not be an entitled, shallow human being and be like "you know what we'll go half and half"

She did better than that...she paid the entire thing for him lmao.

that'll go well for her 30 years from now when she's still single living with her cat

Yeah, your past experiences definitely haven't made you bitter or anything. /s It's really bizarre when people harbor spite against people they don't know based on things that didn't involve them. You're here wishing loneliness on someone because they insulted some guy you don't know.

If you think dating is all about money then you really do come off as materialistic

This was not stated anywhere by me in this thread. Please point it out if you think I did so anyone who sees this debate can quickly understand the problem you're having with misinterpreting things.

I know couples who went out to freaking starbucks just over a cup of coffee

You know what? That would have probably been a better date idea for a guy who is upset that cheese costs $3..

Yeah you say you're not defending her yet funny all you're doing is blaming him and calling him cheap, if you truly felt that way you'd be blaming both of them

My first comment in this thread was clear as day. You started arguing with me because I didn't condemn the woman hard enough...dude I have better things to do with my time.

Ok then...don't know even how to respond to that but that's your business, if you don't care for a good quality person best of luck with that all I can tell ya.

I think you didn't catch my meaning at all...not surprising.

Ok whatever dude, considering how she handled the entire situaton I would say is a bit worse than "not nice"

See? You're complaining I didn't condemn the woman hard enough. lmao. Man, if you want to bash all women, there's plenty of dudes here who will join in that party with you. You started this conversation because I dared call a cheap man cheap and not call this woman the most vile, childish creature who ever walked the earth!! Please get a hobby.

sounds like you're saying she had a reason or something because he wouldn't order cheese the 3 bucks aside

This is just more of you not understanding the point. Routine at this point.

she specifically points out the "cheese" being an issue in her little ranting post in the video.

Good lord dude. The cheese comment at the end is just her insulting him for being cheap. Her reaction "what the f&5$?" in the video was her reaction to the fact the dude is making a fuss over the $3. The OP even understands this is why she's reacting this way. You're like the only one who doesn't get it at all.

The waitress then asked if he would like cheese on his burger and the guy declines when he found out it would cost an additional 3 dollars. Girl is bewildered by him making a big deal out of 3 dollars and immediately loses "attraction" for him.

^From the OP breaking down the situation.

I can assure you I get the point well, you're misunderstanding my point however and I don't exactly see everyone else in here agreeing with so I'm convinced you're missing it if anything.

Most people reacted to her being a bitch, and rejoicing at a free meal, and then letting the whole thing go because the man came out ahead in this situation. Only you and one other person seem to be really upset to the point of making multiple posts instead of stating your opinion and leaving the thread. Now you're arguing with me over something you're not understanding.

Maybe you're not aware but a big fact here in NYC especially men spend time and money on women, and a lot of women(not all but a lot) use guys for free meals then move on to the next guy,

None of this. has anything to do. with my comment. or this thread.

realistically though the world is laughing at this chick.

I'm sure most people with sense don't care. And the woman probably moved on, completely oblivious to the fact men over the internet think she's a bitch.

If you're not invested enough or don't want to that's on you but saying if you looked more into this story he did post his side of it.

It's not in the thread where I commented, and whatever he said doesn't matter to what I said. It's only so many times I can repeat myself before it's obvious you're just arguing to argue and aren't actually addressing anything and going off topic.

I feel he wasn't being cheap

Ok, your opinion

To give you an idea of what I'm speaking about with the general dating environment in the USA but especially in NYC, read this article...

https://nypost.com/2023/03/01/rate-of-single-men-in-the-us-looking-for-dates-has-declined/

https://nypost.com/2023/04/26/i-never-split-the-bill-on-dates-women-can-to-learn-from-gold-diggers/

https://nypost.com/2022/09/30/women-are-charging-men-for-failed-relationships-bad-dates/

Now you know more about the dating life in NYC, knowledge is power...those last 2 btw are ridiculous I can't see how any sane, smart person would agree with that.

All of these stories are anecdotal, about very specific people or situations. Only the first article gives a statistic, before going on with more personal anecdotes from a handful of people who talked to the Post, and with the statistic there's plenty of reasons why people can struggle with dating these days compared to before. None of these articles prove why some people are having a hard time. But by all means, bond over this stuff with someone else, man.

I did watch so you'd be wrong again if you think that, you miss my point so I'll explain ever heard of people having secret conditions and being embarrassed by such so they avoid such topic, food etc? My friend has celiac, he did this on a group date once but was scared to tell the girl that he was allergic of a few things so he pretended like he didn't, now I know in this case it was to save money

"now I know in this case it was to save money" If you know it was because he wanted to save money, then everything you wrote was pointless...You're making excuses about what it coulda been, when you downright admit you know the issue is exactly what I said it was. Why waste my time with this?

but my point is there can be various reasons why someone would not want something such as cheese.

None of which apply here.

She thought he was being skimpy but he actually wanted to avoid the cheese and gluten foods(which unfortunately were in most of the foods at this place)

Man, you just said you know it was to save money. You're not even being consistent in your thoughts within the same damn paragraph.

I don't see how him not wanting cheese and saving a few bucks on a first date of all things translates to him not paying for kids, food etc. A bit of a leap there to say the least..

Are you kidding me? With all the leaps you made in this thread about made up reasons why this dude could have wanted to avoid the cheese when we know it was just about money, you think it's a leap to think a guy who is cheap on himself will be cheap with others in other areas of life? Ok, then. Glad we're wrapping up.

yet she still went out of her way to make a video trying to get her "revenge"

She didn't dox him or anything. She told a story, then moved on with life. If you're right and this guy made other videos about this, then he put himself out there when he could have just accepted the prize he got in a free meal and just moved on to find some other woman on the same frequency as him financially. He can find the perfect cheap woman of his dreams if he looks hard enough. I would say I hope he succeeds, but I do not care about people I will never meet.

Couples will fight about anything it isn't always about money

Sigh..I didn't say it was always about money...

Well nobody also wants to be with a psycho who makes 100 tic tok videos ranting like a 10 year old who didn't get their favorite toy after every date either over 3 bucks...think about it, people can say "he was cheap it's only 3 bucks so trivial" yet you can tell that to her too making a big deal over 3 bucks....

Sure. People are going to have different perspectives on this depending on how they view money. That's ok.

"OMG look at what this evil man did over 3 bucks, so I lied to him paid and blocked him and made this video hahahaha I feel so empowered and better about myself now" P.S.

According to you, the guy this happened to made more videos. He's making more of a deal out of it than was necessary, when no one needed to ever even know who he was.

Ditto, you can feel how you want about the guy doesn't change the fact that she's still a psycho to take that time and effort to even make this video

What part of I'm not defending her conduct are you not grasping? Anyone else here would probably understand my comments here and not jump on me for not calling this chick a golddigging whore.

Also, if the guy was that bad of a guy then she shouldn't have agreed to the date to begin with since the woman 99% of the time decides that so...yeah

Him being cheap turned her off. She did not know this prior to the date, obviously.

At this point probably best to agree to disagree since it's obvious neither of us are changing our stance on this but I can tell you from personal experience regardless of who defends the guy or the woman here, dating in NYC does factually suck and a good majority of women here are indeed shallow here as those links would prove.

• My goal wasn't to defend the woman. You simply made this conversation about that
  • Your personal experience of dating in NYC does not translate to all women
  • Your links were worthless anecdotes. Sorry you think that was proof, but it wasn't.

Really not sure why I put this much time in this. But it was fun. Your views are really baffling to me.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By arctika
@crisanta said:

@arctika:

Ok, your turn.

If he was conservative with money, he wouldn't be going to expensive restaurants in NYC, the kind that makes you pay extra for cheese. But no, $3 is the upper limit of his finances. lmao

If he's complaining about $3, then he shouldn't go out to restaurants. Period. This is really simple, but you're just not getting it, and I'm tired of bashing my head against a wall.

Ok. Yes. If $3, $5, and $10 is a big deal, then going to restaurants isn't the best thing to do with your money. It's almost like I said this from the start. That's not me shitting on poor people. But if money is tight, don't go to fancy restaurants. How about a date where he cooks at his house? He needs groceries anyway, then the leftovers stay at his house. Practical, efficient, creative. One hell of a date idea for someone without a lot of extra money.

She did better than that...she paid the entire thing for him lmao.

Yeah, your past experiences definitely haven't made you bitter or anything. /s It's really bizarre when people harbor spite against people they don't know based on things that didn't involve them. You're here wishing loneliness on someone because they insulted some guy you don't know.

This was not stated anywhere by me in this thread. Please point it out if you think I did so anyone who sees this debate can quickly understand the problem you're having with misinterpreting things.

You know what? That would have probably been a better date idea for a guy who is upset that cheese costs $3..

My first comment in this thread was clear as day. You started arguing with me because I didn't condemn the woman hard enough...dude I have better things to do with my time.

I think you didn't catch my meaning at all...not surprising.

See? You're complaining I didn't condemn the woman hard enough. lmao. Man, if you want to bash all women, there's plenty of dudes here who will join in that party with you. You started this conversation because I dared call a cheap man cheap and not call this woman the most vile, childish creature who ever walked the earth!! Please get a hobby.

This is just more of you not understanding the point. Routine at this point.

Good lord dude. The cheese comment at the end is just her insulting him for being cheap. Her reaction "what the f&5$?" in the video was her reaction to the fact the dude is making a fuss over the $3. The OP even understands this is why she's reacting this way. You're like the only one who doesn't get it at all.

^From the OP breaking down the situation.

Most people reacted to her being a bitch, and rejoicing at a free meal, and then letting the whole thing go because the man came out ahead in this situation. Only you and one other person seem to be really upset to the point of making multiple posts instead of stating your opinion and leaving the thread. Now you're arguing with me over something you're not understanding.

None of this. has anything to do. with my comment. or this thread.

I'm sure most people with sense don't care. And the woman probably moved on, completely oblivious to the fact men over the internet think she's a bitch.

It's not in the thread where I commented, and whatever he said doesn't matter to what I said. It's only so many times I can repeat myself before it's obvious you're just arguing to argue and aren't actually addressing anything and going off topic.

Ok, your opinion

All of these stories are anecdotal, about very specific people or situations. Only the first article gives a statistic, before going on with more personal anecdotes from a handful of people who talked to the Post, and with the statistic there's plenty of reasons why people can struggle with dating these days compared to before. None of these articles prove why some people are having a hard time. But by all means, bond over this stuff with someone else, man.

"now I know in this case it was to save money" If you know it was because he wanted to save money, then everything you wrote was pointless...You're making excuses about what it coulda been, when you downright admit you know the issue is exactly what I said it was. Why waste my time with this?

None of which apply here.

Man, you just said you know it was to save money. You're not even being consistent in your thoughts within the same damn paragraph.

Are you kidding me? With all the leaps you made in this thread about made up reasons why this dude could have wanted to avoid the cheese when we know it was just about money, you think it's a leap to think a guy who is cheap on himself will be cheap with others in other areas of life? Ok, then. Glad we're wrapping up.

She didn't dox him or anything. She told a story, then moved on with life. If you're right and this guy made other videos about this, then he put himself out there when he could have just accepted the prize he got in a free meal and just moved on to find some other woman on the same frequency as him financially. He can find the perfect cheap woman of his dreams if he looks hard enough. I would say I hope he succeeds, but I do not care about people I will never meet.

Sigh..I didn't say it was always about money...

Sure. People are going to have different perspectives on this depending on how they view money. That's ok.

According to you, the guy this happened to made more videos. He's making more of a deal out of it than was necessary, when no one needed to ever even know who he was.

What part of I'm not defending her conduct are you not grasping? Anyone else here would probably understand my comments here and not jump on me for not calling this chick a golddigging whore.

• My goal wasn't to defend the woman. You simply made this conversation about that
  • Your personal experience of dating in NYC does not translate to all women
  • Your links were worthless anecdotes. Sorry you think that was proof, but it wasn't.

Really not sure why I put this much time in this. But it was fun. Your views are really baffling to me.

I'll just leave this here.... apparently she lied about the whole thing for clout. So everyone calling her crazy in here, not wrong.

https://www.insider.com/tiktoker-viral-fake-date-burger-extra-cheese-controversy-explained-2023-3

No Caption Provided

Actually they do but you're either not seeing that or ignoring that they do if you've read my posts...

Uh huh, given your stats on your page and your quoting method it's pretty obvious this isn't your first account. I believe what's in front of me.

I am you're the one going off and deflecting off because you have no counterpoint hence you trying to say "I'm not staying on topic" when I actually am you're the one going off. Again if you read my posts pretty sure they're regarding the topic at hand.

When did I say "every girl" exactly in my previous posts in NYC? Sounds like you misunderstood me again and are now putting words in my mouth with false assumptions. I gave you 3 links backing up how a lot of women in NYC are with dating here which is true, I never once said "every women" is like this one but there's alot like her than you know here. If you think that most women here don't have ridiculous standards, entitlement or that city women in general don't have unrealistic standards generally speaking compared to say overseas women or country girls you're the one that is wrong. I have 4 close friends all married, all from NYC like me 3 out of 4 of them married women outside of NYC and the one from NYC wasn't originally from NYC she moved here from Florida years ago...that's all I'll say.

Not the point and has nothing to do with what you said, and that it wasn't posted here point is it exists, majority are not taking this chick's side in general and there's always two sides to every story. Period.

I know what the word cheap means, no need for a google search but you're using it in a degrading, misleading way as if you know this guy's financial situation. You say 3 dollars is no big deal, ok then tell that to her making a big deal over 3 bucks like I told you before that door swings both ways guy. You're merely cherry picking clearly favoring her over him over 3 bucks.

But since you want to play that game, ok perhaps you should google gold digger since that's what she is clearly concerned over 3 bucks...

No Caption Provided

And you have proof this was an "expensive" restaurant how exactly? lol do you know how many restaurants there are in NYC, obviously not lmao most are NOT that expensive unless you're going to Manhattan joints with reservations, clearly this wasn't the case and those types of places you don't eat a freaking burger lol. I don't think there was ever a real "date" at all given all the updates I just read about it she lied about everything apparently which I'll present you with in a second. But til I see proof of her receipt or from you that it was a pricey place, I'm calling bs on that.

What makes you think this dude is loaded exactly? lol I love your assumptions yet you don't even know the guy. You're funny. Just because you go out doesn't mean you're rockefeller.

Better for him sure, free meal lol but her reasoning wasn't for the better all she did was A. prove she's a great liar B. prove she's a gold digger and C. making a 5 minute video for clout and clicks but gaining what exactly? lol. She didn't even discuss with him like an adult being my point, she just got annoyed over the cheese fed him some bs lie and orchestrated this little scheme because....

Me bitter? lmao Hardly. I'm just calling her out based off what I see. No, no see I'm very happy being single currently lol I could have had a GF last year at this job I worked at before the place closed down, but the girl had a kid, was still close with her second ex as in still hangs out with him(among other things) I'm just not stupid and can see the red flags when presented. I have however witnessed a case like this with one of my friends the girl was just worried over money and he went through a lot, she even tried lying in court saying "he abused her" where he had to get 3 of his past ex's involved and all testified he never hit them or showed signs of violence. The girl was a nutjob, she would get pissed over him not covering the bills on dates, dinners and when they got divorced she tried taking everything from him from the second car, the dog, all furniture, jewelry everything but she only got the house since he sacrificed it just to get her out of his life along with the dog they adopted together. The court found no evidence of her bs claims and felt she was just going after materialistic stuff out of spite. Fast forward 10 years later he remarried, has a kid, new house and is happy. This girl in the video reminds me a lot of that girl....

Haha ok sure buddy, you're just going on and on about money, the 3 bucks and calling this dude a cheapskate but sure bro "not about money at all" sure...

You're missing the point, not about the money dating is about connecting there's tons of things you can do that is pricey and not pricey. Wouldn't have been good for him because clearly she would have had a shitfit over not taking her to a restaurant and spending a fortune on her...I'm so sure this girl would be fine with a starbucks date.😅😏

All I did was disagree with you lol I didn't tell you once to condemn or hate on this chick, all I said was this girl went nuts for literally no reason...as majority in this thread even admitted besides myself. I didn't say your opinion was wrong or anything lol. Ok then if you have no time why keep arguing with me then? lol

Oh I did, you just admitted it you either don't care about quality, you're single and happy or with someone of average to low quality already. Whichever one you fall under doesn't really matter since you just made my point with your prior post for me but you can try the "oh you didn't get it" card if you want. Just going by what you say.

No I'm just pointing out that she's still a nutjob regardless. You can feel how you feel doesn't change how I and majority in this thread feel about her though.

Oh I understand full well it's you who doesn't get it.

Nope you're the one who doesn't understand and you just admitted you're trying to defend her. Thanks for proving my point.

Yes I'm aware of the OP briefing the video context which only further proves my point.

I'm actually not upset at all so much as very opinionated, there's a difference.

It actually does given the fact that this chick and dude are new yorkers and took place in NYC....now who's missing context did you not read "For those wondering, this took place in New York City."

I'm sure he's moved on too, the difference is she has this video out there crying about it and 3 bucks while bragging about it. It's not going to do her any favors.

No I'm genuinely trying to get you to understand but I see that's not going to happen, funny you say I'm arguing to argue yet here you are responding to every post I make when you've said you don't care to see notifications for this thread and you have better things to do with your time...clearly you're contributing yourself. I already offered you to agree to disagree but you can't do that thus I can do this all day, up to you.

Ok, you have your opinion. I have mine.

lol They're not just about an exclusive case but how majority of younger new yorkers specifically men struggle with dating in NYC in modern times, and also yes they are anecdotal given the fact that they're literally based off their experiences and they've admitted such. The latter two are literally a trend a lot of women are doing did you not read it? lol If something catches on such as this particular subject, it grows and the more it grows the bigger the problem it becomes hence why men are losing interest in dating and going elsewhere all together...I don't care to "bond" with anyone so much as educate.

Not a waste at all, I was using other examples as possible reasons as to why someone in this situation would want to avoid something such as cheese(for other reasons) but hide behind an excuse such as money. I just said this wasn't the case with this guy obviously money was important to BOTH of them. Him for trying to save and her for being pissed he wouldn't pay extra for dinner. Simple really...but surprise surprise you missed my point again. Doesn't apply in THIS case but I'm saying I've literally witnessed cases similar albeit for different reasons.

No, I was giving you an example of a group date I was on with a friend avoiding a food for other reasons as an example that it's not always about money. I never said this case was about anything other than money, I was saying theoretically speaking earlier he could have had other reasons. Obviously it was to save but just saying...you're not getting the example I used.

Good God you really don't get it, lol I just explained this shit twice not doing so again. Again, an example I gave you. Your analogy was beyond a ridiculous stretch with going from saving a few bucks on a meal she assumed he should cover to not wanting to pay and contribute to his family, pay bills dude get out of here with that feminist bs lol.

I don't know why you're going on about doxxing or not caring about people you'll never meet, what? I never said anything about either. I'm just pointing out that she clearly cared about this WAY too much and tried to justify her shady actions with her plan and then making a 5 minute+ video about it, wanted him to know what she did then blocked him as a way to try to screw him over but as majority in this thread said already if anything she did him a favor. Two if you ask me, 1. Free meal and 2. Dodging a bullet all together lol.

True, you said couples fight all the time over money. I'm just pointing out they also fight for other reasons...I was merely elaborating on reasons in general why couples fight.

Ok, that's fair and I agree.

He's not making a big deal out of it anymore than she is, and not according to me. Update on this story btw...Allegedly he came and among others and said she was crazy or something which the latter part I agree with. However, after further research apparently this chick lied about the whole thing for clicks as there's quite a few plotholes and contradictions with her story...read here.

https://www.insider.com/tiktoker-viral-fake-date-burger-extra-cheese-controversy-explained-2023-3

Supposedly people are saying now the whole thing was a lie and you know what, now that I think about it with stories like this what do people typically love to do now? Record everything, evidence right? Where was the receipt? Where was the guy? What's he look like? knowing how women like this tend to act be it gym karens, feminists etc, etc they always have one universal trait. Recording regardless if they're right or wrong. The more I read into this story the fishier it sounds....

It would not surprise me if she made the whole thing up for clicks, drama queens do this all the time for clout hoping it goes viral which if that was her plan, it worked but probably not for the reasons she had hoped for..

I understand what you're saying, but again I'm not telling you how to feel quite defensive you are. lol And wow when did I use the term "gold digging whore"? What? I never said that lol you did. I called her a gold digger, but I did not call her a whore...anyone who's quoted my previous posts can see that....

Or more likely she is just a psycho who never actually went out with anyone and is lying, made the whole thing up for clout from what I'm reading more about this story...so more than likely there never was a "cheap guy" to begin with just a psycho, narcissistic woman looking for attention on tic tok. I'm sure after people see this video of hers, they'll be the ones turned off lol.

-No I did not, I merely disagreed with you and said ok you have your issues with the guy but what about her crazy behavior which surpasses "not being nice" as evidence here herself and in that article would prove.

-I never said it did translate to ALL women, you misread what I said clearly but since I actually live here in NYC I can gauge form my experiences and what modern younger women do here as I've also posted techniques and mentality of a lot of them.

-Wrong, they're not anecdotes they're facts based off how some crazier women who reside in NYC feel and how some of them have the audacity to come up with ridiculous ideas like "pre fees for dates" and "making guys always pay" yeah if you think that's ok you're just as crazy as they are. So yeah it's proof enough, out of their own mouths but you can deny that if you wish.

I don't know why either to be honest, but back at you your posts are equally baffling so I'll say it one more time here let's see if it gets through, we can either agree to disagree on the subject or keep this up which I don't think either of us wish to do. But while I don't ask you to or try to change you mind regarding this topic in general of this "date" you have to at least admit this chick sounds crazy and possibly made the whole thing up via that article. Keep in mind many others have pointed out the inconsistencies in her story, not me....

Lastly, update edit: Ok apparently she lied about the whole thing....further proof how crazy this chick is...the inside article confirms she admitted in an interview with NBC the whole thing was fake so so much for "cheap 3 dollar cheeseburger guy"

I'll just leave this here....

No Caption Provided

@officialtopg said:

I genuinely wouldn't mind receiving a free meal. She doesn't deserve my money anyway. Women who create baseless assumptions about other males without any evidence are too self-absorbed.

This ^ that's what I'm saying, after further research apparently she made the whole thing up for clout/clicks lol...so sad. Not sure what she hopes to gain from this exactly, if it was true she looks bad. Since it's not, she looks bad. lol...check out the inside article I posted that followed up on this story.