What would happen is computers abruptly stopped working?

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Resonate

Yes,yes, and yes. And we wouldn't be conversing like this either :d

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By crazy spidey

Something along the lines of, what if Y2K happened? Civil war? Collossal reprecusions? million (billions?) of deaths?

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Maelstrom

My initial thought is... being bored out of my mind without my computer.

But the repercussions of not having computers available would be devastating, especially since just about everything is stored in a computer and a server. Public Utilities would stop working, our financial records would cease to exist. Not to mention the amounts of accidents we would have from planes, trains, etc. It would be like the dark ages for us. (I think I've watched Live Free or Die Hard a little too much. xD)

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Maelstrom

crazy spidey says:

"Maelstrom says:
"My initial thought is... being bored out of my mind without my computer. But the repercussions of not having computers available would be devastating, especially since just about everything is stored in a computer and a server. Public Utilities would stop working, our financial records would cease to exist. Not to mention the amounts of accidents we would have from planes, trains, etc. It would be like the dark ages for us. (I think I've watched Live Free or Die Hard a little too much. xD)"

U frgt about weapons, imagine the Wars... on second thought I'd rather not"

You have a point. I don't think we'd know what hit us... literally.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Noooo Not Larry the Calculator! I cant get by math class without him! NOOOOOO!!!!!! I would fail math class and also we would all be back to the days of ww2 Also since all video game consoles are just computers built solely for entertainment they wouldn't work. It's a nightmare, No video games, I would have to Shudder Go outside all the time! And all phones would stop working since they rely on computers to direct their calls, and all robots would crash and the threat of robots ruling the world would be gone forever, But I would be bored to death! No video games, No Forums, No calculators to do my math homework for me, no Virtual world to play out my imaginations, And no Televisions since they like phones need computers. Only radio's for entertainment, I would hate life. I would then Commit suicide since there would be nothing for people like me who over rely on computers to do and I would fail math too. So No point in living.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crazy spidey

Maelstrom says:

"My initial thought is... being bored out of my mind without my computer. But the repercussions of not having computers available would be devastating, especially since just about everything is stored in a computer and a server. Public Utilities would stop working, our financial records would cease to exist. Not to mention the amounts of accidents we would have from planes, trains, etc. It would be like the dark ages for us. (I think I've watched Live Free or Die Hard a little too much. xD)"

U frgt about weapons, imagine the Wars... on second thought I'd rather not