What was/is your most hated subject in school?

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aqua1

For me it was history, damn it was so boring and my teacher talked like if you do some ASMR videos, i felt like he did that on purpose.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't like science class because we often forced to work in teams and I don't like talking to people that I am not already friends with for the most part.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@army2442 said:

I didn't like science class because we often forced to work in teams and I don't like talking to people that I am not already friends with for the most part.

Science was the best subject for me at least, especially physics. I didnt need to work with others, most of the time i was able to solve the problems alone (which was not hard). The other students in my class took that always as a chance to speak with their friends again.

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

English. I hated reading and writing, and was bad at it.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Amonfire1776

Lunch by far, I couldn't stand the look or smell of meat to the point it gave me nausea and vomiting and the school lunches in general were so nasty. I actually skipped lunch for 3 semesters in high school. College and beyond was so liberating comparitively.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Aqua1
@lightordark said:

English. I hated reading and writing, and was bad at it.

Where i was in my last year of school, i had to write 4 final exams in those subjects: german, mathematic, physics and english.

English was my worst enemy as i needed to hear to an audio and mark with a cross which is right, false or not in the text. The audio was so bad i couldnt hear sh**.

But i got it and passed all 4 exams.

But english was still not as bad as history, god i hated this subject so much.

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqua1: Oddly enough, I love both English and History now. I am an avid reader and writer. I love learning about history and reading historical texts. But if someone sat me down and told me to write an essay, I’d probably tell them to GFY.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqua1: Oddly enough, I love both English and History now. I am an avid reader and writer. I love learning about history and reading historical texts. But if someone sat me down and told me to write an essay, I’d probably tell them to GFY.

i mean history is really interesting, but the things i had to learn in school were really boring.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't say hate, but i didn’t like math much. It was definitely one of my least favorites in school.

I never enjoyed it as much as the other subjects.

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqua1 said:
@lightordark said:

i mean history is really interesting, but the things i had to learn in school were really boring.

Agreed. Generic surface level facts, memorizing dates, and listening to someone drone on while clicking through a PowerPoint. That was my experience.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryolancer47 said:

I wouldn't say hate, but i didn’t like math much. It was definitely one of my least favorites in school.

+1. I sucked at maths.

No Caption Provided

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqua1: As an adult, I have come to appreciate science and physics even if I have limited knowledge on the subject currently. I was never an academically minded student as a kid unfortunately, I was dead set on joining the military which I was luckily talked out of. These days I am far more academically minded, I have found a great deal of passion studying religion and philosophy, which makes sense since I loved reading about history as a kid.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@army2442 said:

@aqua1: As an adult, I have come to appreciate science and physics even if I have limited knowledge on the subject currently. I was never an academically minded student as a kid unfortunately, I was dead set on joining the military which I was luckily talked out of. These days I am far more academically minded, I have found a great deal of passion studying religion and philosophy, which makes sense since I loved reading about history as a kid.

Reading about history outside of school was for me interesting. I didnt learn about egyptians in school, and i didnt learn about many cultures and religions, i learned only the evolution of humans from apes to human and then they began to teach us from medieval to IWW and IIWW.

History of egyptians is really interesting, especially if you read about the pyramids, and why they were built, currently scientists dont have 100% evidence for what purpose or usage they were built.

But the most interesting is the history about earth or our universe.

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Math, Chemistry first and foremost. Then after those I'd say probably Science then History due to boredom. Math was just annoying and once they hit Algebra, Trig and Calculus it just lost me. I was more of an Artist, Photo, Acting, Drama and Gym kind of guy.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Math or science

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-64a6a0f766a79
deactivated-64a6a0f766a79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cat-like24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This topic has already been done like twice.

Samm67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Samm67

I hated chemistry in school and in college. I was born into a family of doctors with very strict conservative parents. So I was forced to go to medical school and suffered for almost 15 years, studying mostly chemistry and biology. I don't even know by what miracle I graduated, but I never worked as a doctor. To be completely honest, I took advantage of phd research paper writing service. They did a great job, they did all the hard work for me. I was very satisfied.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chemistry.

It was made compulsory back in middle school for the dumbest reason I've ever heard (it is a necessary subject to enter the science faculty in certain universities).

And I hated it to the core.

GoodKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maths. Not because it was difficult, after attending college I was able to grasp it, but the way the teacher at the time was teaching it...it was going straight over my head.

mielle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All math and science classes are terrible.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Math and science

DJsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maths. Not because it was difficult, after attending college I was able to grasp it, but the way the teacher at the time was teaching it...it was going straight over my head.

Lol, this^^

School math teachers are just straight up horrible. We had some linear algebra classes in HS and the way he introduced what a "matrix" is was totally incoherent and useless (in the context where it actually needed to be applied) and the HS definition of what a "vector" is (something with a magnitude and direction) can spoil anybody's college life especially if they are taking applied math as a course.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate math and Japanese class

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geography and chemistry

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Math

Avatar image for deactivated-6461cc40a34ac
deactivated-6461cc40a34ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was math. No surprise there, right?

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I used to hate physics so much, that its either cheating to get a good grade or unable to study & Fail the quizzes and Exams. Believe me, its a scary experience, LOL.