• 113 results
Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How is it in your high school or your former high school(s)? Mine is pretty cool, i enjoy it. Not many people are bad most are nice people and many are smart and those that are "bad" are relatively nice in some ways, no one get's beat up from what I've observed, and i really like the graphic design class i have. How was yours?

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

A zoo

removekebab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna finish my first year of high school in a few, I gotta say that wasn't half bad.

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bunch of students today decided to vandalize our class' Spanish textbooks with "F Donald Trump." In other words, a bloody zoo.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's hard to remember that far back, but it wasn't a bad school over all. Back then though, being a nerd wasn't chic like it is now, I'd have had a much harder time if I hadn't known how to fight. Much harder.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

It's hard to remember that far back, but it wasn't a bad school over all. Back then though, being a nerd wasn't chic like it is now, I'd have had a much harder time if I hadn't known how to fight. Much harder.

You've been into comics since high school?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Shitty

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

A mostly middle-class public school that wasn't fantastic but wasn't horrible.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Eh I had a "dont trust no one" attitude entering H.S. So I didn't exactly have friends..... maybe like 2-3 who I could have really relied on. My School wasn't to great. The Education process was one of the worst in the state and the Teachers didnt really care for much learning.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

It was fun interacting with so many different kinds of people every day. Other than that, it was meh.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sucked ass

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112 said:

Since 6th grade. Started with X Men (actually since 4th grade, but they were all Sci Fi Marvel's Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Shogun Warriors, Micronauts ) I discovered X Men through a Micronauts crossover in 5th grade.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeaGod

preps vs jocks vs rednecks vs everyone else.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_stegman  Moderator

I loved it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It was high school.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Uneventful

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

#17  Edited By black_wreath

Somewhat difficult.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the general consensus appears to be negative

Avatar image for thatlyn_yoaeg_ill_rymmin
Thatlyn Yoaeg'ill'rymmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as I can remember that distant time... an horrible low level no-man-land with the outlook of a prison... full of stupid and sub-cultural person...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mediocre.

• There was an insufficient population of attractive females.
  • I didn't like the subject selection system.
  • I retain a close bond with one person from high school, where I would have liked to form a strong brotherhood of friends.
  • The school was dull and lacked the appropriate motivation schemes.
  • Only one person in the school's 30 years managed to ace every class and get an OP of 1.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not bad, not good either. I sure as hell wouldn't like to go back and relive it all over again, people can be so frigging judgmental. The other schools always seemed to have better looking girls too wtf

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Never was the biggest fan of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terrible.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was ok.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was decent.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GIliad_

Pretty fantastic

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In high school now. A private school in the Archdiocese which is predominantly black and bullies become the bullied... really students in my school have a really low tolerance for racism, homophobics, cyber bullies and other issues.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In high school now. A private school in the Archdiocese which is predominantly black and bullies become the bullied... really students in my school have a really low tolerance for racism, homophobics, cyber bullies and other issues.

same in mine though my school isn't private it's specialty

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty good.

I went to high school in a small, suburban army town just outside of Savannah, Georgia. It was and still is the best public school in all of Georgia, both academically and athletically. It's such a nice school that people in Savannah lie about their addresses so their kids can attend.

Don't get me wrong, we still had all the problems of a regular high school (bullying, fighting, etc) but they were few and far between, nothing compared to the other schools in Georgia. Trust me, just a short drive away, in the city of Savannah, their public schools are awful; gangs, drugs, you name it, they have it.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geez, I was in high school in the mid 90's, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away lol. Can't imagine what high school is like now, but I'm sure the bullsh!t remains the same

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I remember high school life like it was yesterday. I went to a really small school that held a few hundred students. It was organized, strict, yet we felt like we belonged there. We didn't have a lot of clubs and activities like typical high schools of today, but we had enough to keep ourselves occupied. Everyone was well-behaved and we considered ourselves to be really cool nerds/geeks. Our school was always an "A" school so everyone there was expected to perform above expectations. I was humbled and appreciative of my time in my high school. I wish I can relive those moments once more if I could. The school has almost completely changed since I left. Most of the teachers have left and since been replaced, and the school is composed of an entirely new set of students. The principals are still there I believe, but the school has indeed evolved since I left.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55 said:
@heroup2112 said:

Since 6th grade. Started with X Men (actually since 4th grade, but they were all Sci Fi Marvel's Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Shogun Warriors, Micronauts ) I discovered X Men through a Micronauts crossover in 5th grade.

So you've been reading comics for several decades...Damn...I will now relegate to you for future comic knowledge..lmao

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112 said:
@jumpstart55 said:
@heroup2112 said:

So you've been reading comics for several decades...Damn...I will now relegate to you for future comic knowledge..lmao

Well, older comic knowledge, I'm woefully behind on the current decade.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A mostly middle-class public school that wasn't fantastic but wasn't horrible.

Ditto

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112: That's the best comic knowledge to have..lmao..Since most modern comic stuff is just recycled junk from the previous decades.

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty good.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HeroUp2112

@jumpstart55:

Weeeeelllll, I didn't wanna come right out and say it.

Though there are some pretty cool things coming out from the independents it seems like.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jonez_

Awesome marching band program and pretty great teachers. Small though.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jumpstart55

@heroup2112: Yep the Independent comics seem to be one of the select few ones moving the comic book genre forward nowadays.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 132

Well I ruin everything so it sucked. I went to three different high schools (we moved alot). Everything stated out nice and then it always went to shit.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terrible, you would hate like 70% of the people there.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I treated it like a job. Showed up, put in my hours, didn't really engage with anyone. I had a lot of friends much older than me at the time. Just wasn't too concerned with the social politics of high school. I probably had more goings on with the administration than I did the student body.

Avatar image for kingofthejungle
KingOfTheJungle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I chose not to partake in the social food chain at most places. I went to multiple highschools so i just stopped caring, plus I was just fine with being alone. Of course I talked to people but it was never like it is for people who go to school with the same people their entire life. All in all i'm probably just more prepared for the real world. People have to come to the realization that friends come and go in their late teens and early twenties. I'm already well aware of that.

As for the other aspects of HS I really just went under the radar or didn't show up.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55: I tend to agree. Also this Marvel trend of replacing Big Market heroes with "minorities" arbitrarily isn't them taking a risk, or a bold new move. It's playing it safe by rebranding an already existing property, that won't take TOO much damage from the experiment, instead of putting the effort and marketing into creating a new and original set of minority heroes that fans can grab on to on their own merits.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jumpstart55

@heroup2112 said:

@jumpstart55: I tend to agree. Also this Marvel trend of replacing Big Market heroes with "minorities" arbitrarily isn't them taking a risk, or a bold new move. It's playing it safe by rebranding an already existing property, that won't take TOO much damage from the experiment, instead of putting the effort and marketing into creating a new and original set of minority heroes that fans can grab on to on their own merits.

• Yep agree 100%..Essentially its like Burger King renaming a whopper a Veggie Burger or McDonald's doing the same thing with the Big Mac(Even though their still Hamburgers..lmao).
  • And i maintain that the comic book genre is like a untapped Water well of limitless potential thats just sitting their collecting mildew.
Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty cool. Definitely out of the ordinary. I went to an arts high school so I was surrounded by lots of interesting and talented people.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It was a great experience.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing.

Did lot of pranks and mischiefs with freinds, got into many fights, falling in love and sometimes got heartbroken but got back up by friends, afraid of dad's anger on getting low scores and sharing lunch.

Oh the good old days :')

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worst time of my life thus far.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heroup2112 said:

• Yep agree 100%..Essentially its like Burger King renaming a whopper a Veggie Burger or McDonald's doing the same thing with the Big Mac(Even though their still Hamburgers..lmao).
  • And i maintain that the comic book genre is like a untapped Water well of limitless potential thats just sitting their collecting mildew.

I completely agree.