Avatar image for the_zeppelin_fan
Posted by THE ZEPPELIN FAN (96 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone  has  one
Avatar image for darkseid_elite
#1 Posted by Darkseid Elite (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

when my grandma passed away. i used to go over her house a lot and she would always give me a birthday and christmas present. still have my hoodie she gave me from christmas. R.I.P
Avatar image for the_sadhu
#2 Posted by The Sadhu (860 posts) - - Show Bio

same as Darkseid Elite... 
 
when my grandma passed away about two years ago.
Avatar image for biggkeem89
#3 Posted by biggkeem89 (1478 posts) - - Show Bio

December 25, 1999-The day my sister died. 

Avatar image for knight_savior
#4 Edited by KNIGHT SAVIOR (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

when l was a kid , l saw our dog (Princess) got hit by a van , she was complete crushed except for her head , which it look like she was looking at me , l still get the shivers every time l think about

Avatar image for blade_hunter
#5 Posted by blade hunter (1917 posts) - - Show Bio

The day Oasis split up.

Avatar image for prince_cortsether
#6 Posted by Prince CortSether (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

The worst day was probably during the first time I had intercourse while drunk and couldn't get it up because I was so nervous about contracting STDs since we didn't have a condom and she was on her flow at the time.  

Avatar image for biggkeem89
#7 Posted by biggkeem89 (1478 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:
" The worst day was probably during the first time I had intercourse while drunk and couldn't get it up because I was so nervous about contracting STDs since we didn't have a condom and she was on her flow at the time.   "
eww...Thanks for destroying my innocence
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
#8 Posted by Prince CortSether (2375 posts) - - Show Bio
@biggkeem89 said:
" @Prince CortSether said:
" The worst day was probably during the first time I had intercourse while drunk and couldn't get it up because I was so nervous about contracting STDs since we didn't have a condom and she was on her flow at the time.   "
eww...Thanks for destroying my innocence "
I've been through some stuff....
Avatar image for agent_buttons
#9 Posted by Agent Buttons (12460 posts) - - Show Bio
graduation day
Avatar image for thebatman586
#10 Posted by TheBatman586 (6466 posts) - - Show Bio

The worst day of my life wasn't even actually a day. It was the worst week of my life. I spent it being homeless, and I gotta tell you, it really puts things in perspective. Now, every time I pass a homeless guy on the street, I make sure to give him change, because I've been there.

Avatar image for bigheart711
#11 Posted by Bigheart711 (2220 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
" The worst day of my life wasn't even actually a day. It was the worst week of my life. I spent it being homeless, and I gotta tell you, it really puts things in perspective. Now, every time I pass a homeless guy on the street, I make sure to give him change, because I've been there. "
I've been there, except it was almost a full month before high school.
Avatar image for thebatman586
#12 Posted by TheBatman586 (6466 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bigheart711:
Damn, that must have sucked.
Avatar image for primmaster64
#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio

he not yep...but I have had a lot of ackward moments.

Avatar image for ultimate_jsa
#14 Posted by Ultimate JSA (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Freshman year of high school
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
#15 Posted by defaultdefaultdefault (16426 posts) - - Show Bio

the day i became openly emo

Avatar image for son_of_magnus
#16 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15463 posts) - - Show Bio

The day I read a Rob Liefeld comic