What was some of your Favorite Toys as a Kid ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What Toys did you enjoy playing with as a Kid ? Post images if you can.

Here was some of mine

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So to start off...

Superman action figure from the late 1980's

Sega Genesis Console... I will probably post actual games later on in specific.

Spawn action figure from the mid 1990's

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

G.I. Joes & Matchbox Cars/Micro Machines

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legos

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sega Game Gear

No Caption Provided

I had an NHL game for the Game Gear that I played a whole lot. Fun Times.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paintball gun

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Soaker Water Gun

No Caption Provided

I had a lot of Fun with these guns.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stitch plushie

Ps2

Gameboy

Lego

Nerf guns

Lightsabers

Web shooters

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terminator 2 Bio Flesh Regenerator Set was a Lot of Fun. I used to make a Mess with the Clay Stuff you put in the machine. Try and put other action figures in the Thing just to see what happens.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I was younger than 10, I was in love with toy dinosaurs and animals. I was also in love with Beyblades.

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nintendo GameBoy

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had an air gun

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LEGOs

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm 16 and I still play with:

• My action figures
  • Legos and Mega Bloks
  • My stuffed animals (I treat them as real people)

I also play on my Xbox and switch.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyblade

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ReaperTheGrim

Beyblade, transformers, Yugioh/pokemon cards, Bakugan, and then video games

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone played with Yo-Yo's as a Kid ? I had a few of those. Yo-Yo's was came back Big around the time Pokemon came around into the United States from what I remember.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good question King Saturn :-)

My childhood had its good times...adult life sucks

I had a Game Boy Advance in around 2001 which had Spider-Man: Mysterio's Menace, Pokémon Ruby, Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards, Super Mario Advance.

I had these sliding small Pokémon things that had a metal ball underneath them to make them slide. One of those things was a Blastoise and another one was a Kangaskhan. I also had two wind-up Pokémon toys, Mew and Pikachu. I don't think I'll be able to find pictures for them.

I had two He-Man toys...one of them was Rattlor...he could extend his neck by pushing a orange button behind his back. I also had the He-Man green character 'Leech', when you pressed a button on his back he could use suction to grip onto things. My grandparents gave me Battleships for my 6th birthday. I had a Star Wars toy gun with sound effects but my mum thought that having a gun as a toy was not acceptable.

I also had a Playstation in 1999 that had Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (Lara was not the protagonist, her cousin was), Formula 1 1999 (with the physical Playstation wheel...but I never used that wheel), Rayman, Euro 2000, Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX (I swapped my playstation chess game with a friend to get it).

I got a GameCube for my birthday in around 2001 which had: Ultimate Spider-Man (birthday present), Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (became a big fan of the immortal Shadow lol), Beyblade V-Force: Super Tournament Battle, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Mario Sunshine (both Mario games were the biggie GameCube exclusive games).

I had the Seto Kaiba starter deck. There was a choice between Kaiba's starter deck and Yugi's starter deck but I chose Kaiba's because I liked him more, he seemed cooler to me.

I also had Marvel Top Trumps...there was one pack with The Hulk in the front and another pack with Spider-Man on the front. I had Doctor Who Top Trumps and McDonalds gave their own animal Top Trumps.

I had a Spider-Man toy, a Superman toy, a Batman rubber toy (I was a big fan of Spider-Man...used to get up in the weekends quickly to watch Spider-Man Animated Series before the show ended on ITV1 on my 5-channel TV...no YouTube back then).

I may have had Mega Bloks at home but I can't remember. I think they had Mega Bloks at school though and we used to pretend we were making robots, like the robots in the then-popular TV show Robot Wars, and then we would smash the 'robots' together to see who would win. It was fun to me back then.

I had a Puma Rugby ball and I lost many footballs (soccer balls). One of the footballs was stolen by a gang when I was around 5. I kicked a mini Fevernova golden football up into a tree and lost it. I used to play tennis at a high level so I had rackets and tennis balls. I think I once had a special purple/blue/silver Tim Henman Slazenger racket but I think it was stolen in school. I still have a green, orange and black slazenger racket, I still have my orange Head racket but I bought it when I was an adult and I've won some competitions with it.

When I was younger than 10, I was in love with toy dinosaurs and animals. I was also in love with Beyblades.

Same :-) at school people thought I was the dinosaur nerd lol...they meant it in a friendly way. I loved dinosaur books.

Legos

Yep

LEGOs

Yep

Anyone played with Yo-Yo's as a Kid ? I had a few of those. Yo-Yo's was came back Big around the time Pokemon came around into the United States from what I remember.

I think I had a yellow Yo-Yo but I never used it. My parents bought it but I never wanted it nor used it.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some Hotwheels cars too...small cars like police cars...also a cement mixer toy and a jcb toy and a truck. When I was very young, I was a big Thomas The Tank Engine fan...I had the bumper VHS tapes...two in one packet...and I used to watch it often. I had about 10 or more trains and I used to run around the table holding a train...the edges of the table were supposed to be like a long railway track, I was around 5 years old I think. The trains I had were Edward, James, Gordon, Henry, Falcon, Donald, Percy (I think), Thomas (I think), Mavis and maybe other trains. I also had Harold the helicopter, Toby, and Thomas' coaches i.e. Annie and Clarabel. I had these small green military toys that came in a plastic bucket.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: Interesting. So was the Sony Playstation 1 the first Console you remember having as a Kid ? If so, that's cool as it's one of the best Consoles ever though I would say the Sony Playstation 2 is the Greatest Console Ever as it has so many Groundbreaking Games IMO. Also I notice you say you had a Rugby ball... so is Rugby big where you are from ?

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Power Rangers: Red Dino Thunder

No Caption Provided

T2 Terminator

No Caption Provided

Batman Beyond(Not exact version)

No Caption Provided

Games:

Sage Genesis and PS2

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, that Terminator 2 toy looks hard as heck. That Mech Arm he has is Crazy. I remember Power Rangers Dino Thunder... I was older when it came out but I watched it particularly because of Tommy being in it.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@darthsuper:

Legos and Mega Bloks

Kudos to you for playing with your Legos. My entire Legos collection was destroyed.

How did that happen? I'm sorry that happened to you.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the reason I was never huge on Legos was because of Action Figures. Action Figures was so much bigger and looked better than Lego Men. Even though Lego Sets could be built to look incredibly amazing... I always saw my own Bedroom as the Universe that these adventures was happening in.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Action Figures have always been by favorites especially ones which bend and have accessories. Can set them up to fight and come up with own short stories.

eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I think the reason I was never huge on Legos was because of Action Figures. Action Figures was so much bigger and looked better than Lego Men. Even though Lego Sets could be built to look incredibly amazing... I always saw my own Bedroom as the Universe that these adventures was happening in.

Exactly the same for me.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

You can do a lot with some imagination and a box. I remember sitting in a box and pretending the floor was the ocean. Cutting doors and windows in boxes to make a fortress/base and tying string from the corner of the box to the entertainment center and having the G.I. Joes slide down the string (their hands being curled were perfect for it).

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid: Interesting. So was the Sony Playstation 1 the first Console you remember having as a Kid ? If so, that's cool as it's one of the best Consoles ever though I would say the Sony Playstation 2 is the Greatest Console Ever as it has so many Groundbreaking Games IMO. Also I notice you say you had a Rugby ball... so is Rugby big where you are from ?

Yeah the Sony Playstation 1 was the first console I remember having as a kid. I never had a Playstation 2 but I had a friend who had one. About the rugby, I am from England and I think rugby was invented in England so yes rugby is big in England...although football (soccer) is more popular than Rugby in England. England have won the World Cup in Rugby...I think it was in around 2003? I remember Johnny Wilkinson being the Rugby superstar that all us kids would talk about at school because of his kicks that made the rugby ball go above the white bar thingy. The sports teacher (he was also the teacher in charge of our class) in 2003, when I was 10 years old, talked to our class when England had won the Rugby World Cup. I myself am not keen on rugby but I am more keen on football (soccer). I remember one of my friend's dads showing a Pink Panther game on his PC when I was around 3 to 5 years old but I don't remember it too well, maybe you might know what that game was? The rugby ball became deflated eventually and I never really used it. By the way I just wanted to say that I remember seeing your posts on the ComicVine battle section years before I ever first became a ComicVine member and I've always been impressed with the huge amount of knowledge you have on comic book characters so I just wanted to say it's an honour talking to a ComicVine legend so thank you :-)

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The power Ragners Gen 1 action figures.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arranvid said:
@king_saturn said:

Yeah the Sony Playstation 1 was the first console I remember having as a kid. I never had a Playstation 2 but I had a friend who had one. About the rugby, I am from England and I think rugby was invented in England so yes rugby is big in England...although football (soccer) is more popular than Rugby in England. England have won the World Cup in Rugby...I think it was in around 2003? I remember Johnny Wilkinson being the Rugby superstar that all us kids would talk about at school because of his kicks that made the rugby ball go above the white bar thingy. The sports teacher (he was also the teacher in charge of our class) in 2003, when I was 10 years old, talked to our class when England had won the Rugby World Cup. I myself am not keen on rugby but I am more keen on football (soccer). I remember one of my friend's dads showing a Pink Panther game on his PC when I was around 3 to 5 years old but I don't remember it too well, maybe you might know what that game was? The rugby ball became deflated eventually and I never really used it. By the way I just wanted to say that I remember seeing your posts on the ComicVine battle section years before I ever first became a ComicVine member and I've always been impressed with the huge amount of knowledge you have on comic book characters so I just wanted to say it's an honour talking to a ComicVine legend so thank you :-)

Interesting. Rugby is not big where I am from ( United States ) but I enjoy watching it when I do see it. The Rugby Ball looks a lot like an American Football ( NFL ) so I was curious about that.

Well, it's always a pleasure to meet a Fan.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghostbusters action figures was awesome too. I think I may have had 2 of them. I always wish I had the Green Lantern toy from the DC Comics Superheroes line.