Title.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dshipp17

Do you mean immediately after college? It depends on what stage your currently at, as this is the start of the real life period of being an adult.

Assuming that you mean immediately after college, you could be in an unfortunate catch-22 situation, if you're non-white in America, especially African American, and looking for employment; but, it might be a little better as compared to this time in 2001 (e.g. this would have been the anniversary for when I started my career, after struggling throughout 2001, that really started in 1999, except I was still in college but starting the second stage of my 4-2 dual degree program, when I started messing with the internet; it was the 17th of this month, however). I overcame with great optimism that was helped by being inexperienced and way too trusting of others that would come back to bite me only a few years later; fortunately, I was Christian and, so, had God on my side to protect me.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Kind of brown with scales and some fur

TheHercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't know, I'm 19 and still finishing High School!

ElSebbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Generally, it depends on what education you have. A drop out is usually never going to be successful, common sense really.