What race are you?

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#201  Edited By Bio Guyver

Mexican, Native American...............and white.

Neon_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By Neon_Nemesis

human

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#203  Edited By InnerVenom123

I'm also manbearpig.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Aronmorales
@Neon_Nemesis said:
" human "
Nice answer.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#205  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Guess cracka

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Venatio

Human

The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#207  Edited By The_Warlord

Chinese/Dutch

fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#208  Edited By fbdarkangel

Mexican/Colombian though i look neither!

Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Just your average Falgorian super-soldier.

logan48227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By logan48227

I'm black, with some Native American wayyyyyyyy back in my bloodline.

Avatar image for deathstroketheterminator
DeathstrokeTheTerminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black and maybe Italian (don't ask) I know I'm mixed though.
NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#212  Edited By NightFang3

Black and Human. 

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Aronmorales

Caucasian/Hispanic, if you want the "technical" terms, with some Native American and European (duh) in there.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a Filipino.. and proud of it..

but others consider me Eurasian due to my features and since both my paternal Great Grand parents were from Spain while my mom is of Spanish-Chinese heritage.. my paternal grandparents has always kept reminding us that we are of Spanish ancestry (maybe because of the colonial mentality in the Philippines during the Spanish Era), and says we should be proud of our lineage since my ancestors in Spain were of Noble/Royal Heritage.. i never took this seriously till lately when i found certain accounts somewhat proving my grandparents claims.. nevertheless, i still see myself as i typical Filipino and i will always be proud despite anything else, that I'm proud son of the Philippines..

DeathstrokeTheTerminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016 said:
"I'm a Filipino.. and proud of it..  but others consider me Eurasian due to my features and since both my paternal Great Grand parents were from Spain while my mom is of Spanish-Chinese heritage.. my paternal grandparents has always kept reminding us that we are of Spanish ancestry (maybe because of the colonial mentality in the Philippines during the Spanish Era), and says we should be proud of our lineage since my ancestors in Spain were of Noble/Royal Heritage.. i never took this seriously till lately when i found certain accounts somewhat proving my grandparents claims.. nevertheless, i still see myself as i typical Filipino and i will always be proud despite anything else, that I'm proud son of the Philippines.. "

@Aronmorales said:
"Caucasian/Hispanic, if you want the "technical" terms, with some Native American and European (duh) in there. "

Do either of you have a sister?

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Aronmorales
@DeathstrokeTheTerminator said:
" @lord_oraculous016 said:
"I'm a Filipino.. and proud of it..  but others consider me Eurasian due to my features and since both my paternal Great Grand parents were from Spain while my mom is of Spanish-Chinese heritage.. my paternal grandparents has always kept reminding us that we are of Spanish ancestry (maybe because of the colonial mentality in the Philippines during the Spanish Era), and says we should be proud of our lineage since my ancestors in Spain were of Noble/Royal Heritage.. i never took this seriously till lately when i found certain accounts somewhat proving my grandparents claims.. nevertheless, i still see myself as i typical Filipino and i will always be proud despite anything else, that I'm proud son of the Philippines.. "

@Aronmorales said:
"Caucasian/Hispanic, if you want the "technical" terms, with some Native American and European (duh) in there. "
Do either of you have a sister?  "
Three, but one is already married, and the other too are waaaay too young for you.
DeathstrokeTheTerminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gah.....okay, answer me other guy.

Avatar image for a_touch_of_class__atc_
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100% Icelandic :)

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By LT1085

There is only one race and that is the human race. Skin colour and other features that people usually associate with race are just region specific changes our ancestors developed to cope with their surroundings. People with darker skin have ancestors that come from hotter places closer to the equator where the sun is more intense; The farther you move away from the equator people tend to have lighter skin because the sun isn't as intense so they didn't need that sort of protection. There are of course many other examples, but I'll leave it at that for now, you're fairly bright individuals; you don't need me to tell you. These are adaptations to acclimate to their living environment developed over many, many, many generations. People get so caught up in ancestral pride, but for no reason; You had nothing to do with anything your ancestors did, so you should feel no entitlement to be proud or ashamed of any of it. Learn from the mistakes and the successes of the past but don't let it control who YOU are. You are your own person here and now. You were born completely free and the only laws that you must obey are the laws of physics. Don't ever let anyone tell you different. If you really must be racist, do it right and hate cats or mice, not other humans. Because if you think about it, that's just plane silly.

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aronmorales:  same goes for me dude.. both i have cousin who's smokin' hot.. sadly dude, she's taken..
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LT1085 said:
" There is only one race and that is the human race. Skin colour and other features that people usually associate with race are just region specific changes our ancestors developed to cope with their surroundings. People with darker skin have ancestors that come from hotter places closer to the equator where the sun is more intense; The farther you move away from the equator people tend to have lighter skin because the sun isn't as intense so they didn't need that sort of protection. There are of course many other examples, but I'll leave it at that for now, you're fairly bright individuals; you don't need me to tell you. These are adaptations to acclimate to their living environment developed over many, many, many generations. People get so caught up in ancestral pride, but for no reason; You had nothing to do with anything your ancestors did, so you should feel no entitlement to be proud or ashamed of any of it. Learn from the mistakes and the successes of the past but don't let it control who YOU are. You are your own person here and now. You were born completely free and the only laws that you must obey are the laws of physics. Don't ever let anyone tell you different. If you really must be racist, do it right and hate cats or mice, not other humans. Because if you think about it, that's just plane silly. "
There is much more to race than skin color. You are oversimplifying things a great deal :)
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By LT1085
@A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
" @LT1085 said:
" There is only one race and that is the human race. Skin colour and other features that people usually associate with race are just region specific changes our ancestors developed to cope with their surroundings. People with darker skin have ancestors that come from hotter places closer to the equator where the sun is more intense; The farther you move away from the equator people tend to have lighter skin because the sun isn't as intense so they didn't need that sort of protection. There are of course many other examples, but I'll leave it at that for now, you're fairly bright individuals; you don't need me to tell you. These are adaptations to acclimate to their living environment developed over many, many, many generations. People get so caught up in ancestral pride, but for no reason; You had nothing to do with anything your ancestors did, so you should feel no entitlement to be proud or ashamed of any of it. Learn from the mistakes and the successes of the past but don't let it control who YOU are. You are your own person here and now. You were born completely free and the only laws that you must obey are the laws of physics. Don't ever let anyone tell you different. If you really must be racist, do it right and hate cats or mice, not other humans. Because if you think about it, that's just plane silly. "
There is much more to race than skin color. You are oversimplifying things a great deal :) "
Ya, thanks big brain, either you didn't read the whole thing or the sentence in bold doesn't apply to you. Which is it?
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LT1085:  yup.. i agree with you on that.. people should live as who they are and not holding on to what/who their ancestors were.. it is always better to be known for the things you did and what you have become that not holding on who you are because of who your parents/ancestors were..
Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#224  Edited By Captain13

1/2 Black 1/2 White, but better than both. lol

DeathstrokeTheTerminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @Aronmorales:  same goes for me dude.. both i have cousin who's smokin' hot.. sadly dude, she's taken.. "

Oh crap. And I also have a smoking hot cousin who's taken. heh heh
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#226  Edited By Roxanne Starr

I come from a long line of German peasants on both sides. More than likely, my ancestors never wandered more than a few miles from where they were born.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Roxanne Starr:  hey whether our ancestors are peasants or princes it is not important.. what matter is who we are now.. and what we do with our lives and what we are going to attain.. not by any name or royal title, but how we managed to get there.. agreed?
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Aronmorales
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @Roxanne Starr:  hey whether our ancestors are peasants or princes it is not important.. what matter is who we are now.. and what we do with our lives and what we are going to attain.. not by any name or royal title, but how we managed to get there.. agreed? "
How right you are!
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#229  Edited By shanana

I'm a Ninjan

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aronmorales:  thanks..
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Aronmorales
@lord_oraculous016: Welcome.
A Touch of Class (ATC)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LT1085 said:
" @A Touch of Class (ATC) said:
" @LT1085 said:
There is much more to race than skin color. You are oversimplifying things a great deal :) "
Ya, thanks big brain, either you didn't read the whole thing or the sentence in bold doesn't apply to you. Which is it? "
I did read that Mr. Smart Alec. 

I disagree with the fundamental idea of your paragraph, being that there is "only one race and that is the human race".
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By LT1085
@A Touch of Class (ATC): Oh ok. That's good then. I'm using race and species interchangeably here. You are right that I am being vague as it is a broad topic. But fundamentally I believe that my statement is accurate considering genetic variation. While humans have the most genetic variations than any other species that we know of(aside maybe from certain species liek cats and dogs which we have been manipulating their breeding since the beginning of recorded history); We are all still the same species. Race is a term only used to describe people; It is not used as a descriptive term for variations in other species. That being said I believe that the term 'race' is fairly archaic, and the product of a more ignorant past.
lastdrag0n89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#234  Edited By lastdrag0n89

Black with a good amount of cherokee mixed in me

fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#236  Edited By fbdarkangel

mexican/colombian

SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By SilverSentry

Reploid

OR of  Human Race
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#238  Edited By Undergroundgod

Black
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#239  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

If you want the truth I am like 90% Irish and 5% of a mix of Welsh and German and supposedly Cherokee according to my crackhead cousin but am 100% Jersey Built!

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Knightly1
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"If you want the truth I am like 90% Irish and 5% of a mix of Welsh and German and supposedly Cherokee according to my crackhead cousin but am 100% Jersey Built! "

JERSEY!!!
spiderguylll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By spiderguylll

Mutant/Krytonian

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By courtney12490

Caucasian. About 3/4 Irish, with liberal doses of Scottish and German with some Dutch, English and French thrown in.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By iSHADOW

WHITE POWER... erm... i mean caucasian... haha

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By iSHADOW
@iSHADOW:  haha i'm just fuckin around. colonial american/cherokee/polish
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By hdorman1

White 
Irish

Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#247  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @Roxanne Starr:  hey whether our ancestors are peasants or princes it is not important.. what matter is who we are now.. and what we do with our lives and what we are going to attain.. not by any name or royal title, but how we managed to get there.. agreed? "

Definitely! 

But what is noteworthy about my ancestry is that it significantly differs from most people who were born in America. 

People who were not born in America don't have the Irish/ Native American/ Russian/ Black (this is only an example) heritage that most Americans have.  

I did not intend to demean my ancestors for not having money and power. I was just pointing out that the huge melting pot of races that exists today is a relatively recent development in human history.
CDviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By CDviper

a split 50/50 Irish and Sue native american (not the correct spelling but thats how it sounds)

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By courtney12490
@CDviper: Sioux?