• 59 results
#51 Posted by StellatedColt (937 posts) - - Show Bio

Physics and Computer Science with a dash of Philosophy. I hate biology though. lol

#52 Edited by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

Im somewhat skilled in and like paleontology

#53 Posted by MOWJACK (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

electronic engineering,it's fun to make circuits

#54 Posted by willpayton (22092 posts) - - Show Bio

Physics/Astrophysics

Avatar image for deactivated-5b5405244e89c
#55 Posted by deactivated-5b5405244e89c (8376 posts) - - Show Bio

Game Theory and Astronomy

#56 Posted by the_wspanialy (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

History and Biology

#57 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

Criminology

#58 Edited by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

Geology

#59 Edited by GIliad_ (6658 posts) - - Show Bio

Mechanical physics and radiology

#60 Posted by MetalJimmor (6582 posts) - - Show Bio

Biology is my favorite. To get more specific fields like animal science, evolutionary biology, and paleontology. I just love animals, past or present, and want to know everything I can about them and how life came to be how it is today.

After that is Social Science. Specifically archaeology, anthropology, and psychology. I like to know how people work, but more than that I am deeply fascinated with how culture and civilization develops. I like to learn how we are different, as well as how we are the same, why we form the belief systems we do, and what those belief systems say about the society those people lived in.

Put them together and you get one of my favorite things to think about. Astrobiology. More specifically what life might be like on alien worlds that are radically different from our own. What might their ecology be like? How might their evolutionary history differ from ours? What sort of belief system would a wildly different organism develop, and what sort of civilization might come from it?