What is your favorite movie, tv show and/or book?

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Episode 8 of Burden of Truth is tonight on The CW; see Joanna overcome seemingly insurmountable odds to defeat her father in their second showdown.

PillsandVodka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152  Edited By PillsandVodka

Movie: Pulp Fiction (no explanation needed)

TV Show: I don't watch many TV shows but I like me some Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt for the humor.

Book: 1984 So delightfully bleak and desolate.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See episode 8 of Burden of Truth again, tonight on The CW website.

And, Season 2 just wrapped, with a great summary of the experience from Star Slade; I'm really looking forward to seeing what Season 2 has in store.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Favorite movie is Chungking Express, book is probably Dune(just the first one), tv show is easily Venture Bros.

Bonus: my favorite Album is David Bowie's "Heroes"

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See Joanna embraced her Chinese heritage on tonight's episode 9 of Burden of Truth on The CW; from this episode, Joanna's father reminded me of JR Ewing from the 1980s Dallas. Hopefully, starting a bridge into Season 2.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Burden of Truth, episode 9 online at The CW website.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Episode 10 and the season finale for Burden of Truth tomorrow on The CW; Joanna says farewell to Millwood and heads off to a new law firm, taking her Chinese name to start a new journal for Season 2.

Loading Video...

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After Season 1 finale of Burden of Truth on The CW, some positive reviews of the show.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#161  Edited By _Logos_

Favorite Movie: Inception (It had an interesting concept that is very different compared to most movies that have been around, amazing actors especially Leonardo DiCaprio, great music by Hans Zimmer, great screenplay and dialogue thanks to Nolan, and it still remains to be an action packed and emotional story)

Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones without a doubt is my favorite. Specifically Season 3-4 are my favorite, and Seasons 1-4 is what I consider to be the best show on Television because it just is that good (obviously 5-7 aren't for me, and that's because they lack quality unlike the other seasons, basically everything leading up to the Red Wedding was supposed to be the dream of this show, and it kinda fell apart after it). Still a great show. An honorable mention here would have to be Narcos followed by Westworld.

Favorite Book: Oh okay a book...umm. Since like Game of Thrones you can imagine I will obviously like A Song of Ice and Fire Book Series, but I'm going to do something different and name books that played a huge role during my teenage years. One of the most memorable ones that I can think of is "The Stranger" by Albert Camus (ca-moo). I liked it simply because it related to me an openly non-religious person, and someone who didn't know what to do with his future in a time where that was all I was supposed to think about. Yeah.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By dshipp17

I'm happy to see that Burden of Truth, Season 2 is headed for The CW next season/summer. Well done.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By HeroUp2112

Movie: The Man From Snowy River

TV Show: Firefly

Book(s): The Guardians of the Flame Series (first six) by Joel Rosenberg

Comic(s): The Chris Claremont/John Byrne run on The Uncanny X-Men

__Hawk__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TV show - Pretty much any Doctor show. House, ER, Chicago Med, The Good Doctor, The Resident, Doctor Who.

Movie - Shawshank I guess.....

Book - Ready Player One, Ender's Game

TitanConsumed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TV show:Between Friends and Doctor Who.

Movie: The Shawshank Redemption.

Book:The Book Thief.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By dshipp17

It's looking like Season 2 of Burden of Truth will indeed be high octane; I just saw the first Season 2 trailer and I'm really loving it.

In the mean time, Supernatural is airing on The CW last Thursday's episode was something of a take on Jason Voorhees as a Halloween Day special.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By dshipp17

A very good episode of Supernatural this week; I couldn't stop laughing at the scene of the expression on the zombie's face at the end, when he came to the realization that he'd been captured; went to bed laughing. Also, that scene where the dude with his face totally covered up sat next to the 2 old ladies, leading them to decide to leave the bench next to him was an interesting scene. So far, with the exception of maybe the first 2 episodes, this season is for laughing.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full trailer for Season 2 of Burden of Truth available; looking action packed and intriguing.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scheduled time for the start of Season 2 of Burden of Truth in Canada; they get it first, before everyone else.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By dshipp17

If you look closely in this latest interview clip, there are a few image spoilers for Season 2 of Burden of Truth, although mainly intended for the Canadian audience for now.

And, the latest episode of Supernatural from last week introduced the Empty a bit more, although he's still very much a mystery. Again, the latest attack on Heaven while Hell has a full slate; also, looks like they're trying to resurrect Lucifer, although I believe he'll need to escape the Empty; this might give of a scene as to rather the Empty's power level is actual on par with God's and His Sister's, the Darkness, in the Supernatural verse.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By dshipp17

A new preview clip of Joanna studying her newly assigned client, I take it, to start of Season 2 of Burden of Truth, staring January 09, 2019. in Canada; in this clip, she's with her little sister that she discovered in Season 1 who should be off to college.

And, this week, on Supernatural, alternate reality Michael retakes Dean as his vessel; finally, Lucifer's son acknowledges this reality's Michael as his uncle, but, still in the cage.

I also got caught up with the reboot of Charmed on The CW (e.g. saw the first 5 episodes and took a break) and I'm really liking it, despite being soured by the superficial changes that made the prior iteration of Charmed a delight, as well as the show and episode concepts (e.g. I decided to at least sample it, and I ended up liking the first episode). The demons in this show are much more realistic and scary as opposed to being comic relief, as in times they were in the prior iteration.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By dshipp17

A happy 36th birthday for Kristin Kreuk; with Burden of Truth, Kristin was named one of the best tv returns of 2018. Season 2 is set to return on January 09, 2019 in Canada. Even though I have a December birthday, I can only imagine how nice it is to have a post-December 25th birthday; I have to think back to 1990 and earlier, but, even then, not really any good memories.

Kristin's latest project, coming in 2019, Phoolan The Movie, who fought for justice and dignity for in indigenous people of Canada; otherwise, known as Native American, here in the United States, a group of which I'm apart, although 25% of me is others such as African and Caucasian American.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favorite Movie: The 13th Warrior and The Fifth Element.

Favorite TV Show: Marvel's Agents of SHIELD and Rick & Morty.

Favorite Book: The Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner.

Kilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Kilius

Movie: Stagecoach

TV Show: Akage No Anne

Book: Song of Ice and Fire

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie: Defiance

Show: the office, voltron

Book: Way of Kings

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By dshipp17

New premiere of Season 2 of Burden of Truth on the way to Canada; a Season 2 clip, heading into episode 1.

Here is a nice interview about some of what to expect, going into Season 2.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By dshipp17

Here is the first episode for the Wednesday's premiere of Season 2 of Burden of Truth on The CBC.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By dshipp17

Kristin and Peter Mooney provide a rapid breakdown of season 1 of Burden of Truth, heading into episode 1 of season 2, tonight at 8:00 pm EST, but, in Canada of the CBC network. So excited for episode 1, but, at the same time, The CW doesn't get it until this upcoming summer; so, unofficially, I can't wait to see what episode 1 has in store for us, just leaving season 1 this past summer.

Also, a couple of interviews.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canadian audiences will get the treat of episode 2 of Burden of Truth tomorrow; The CW will have it coming up this summer. Another recent interview from today.

solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Movie: Inception

TV show: Agents of SHIELD

Book: The Bible

LyonKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie: 96 hours/Taken

Tv Show: I don’t know. Too many good ones

Book: ASOIAF

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie: Bee Movie

Book: The script to Bee Movie

TV Show: Bee Movie, but watched in 22 minute increments with breaks in between

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By dshipp17

Burden of Truth, Season 2 coming to Universal TV in the UK February 07, 2019 at 9 pm. Also, RIP to poet Mary Oliver; thanks Kristin.

Also, looking like Supernatural is shaping up to have an awesome episode tonight on The CW, coming from the mid-season break.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By dshipp17

Supernatural was a very interesting episode this week; based on the comments by this alternate version of Michael in relation to God, it seems that his reality might have been an earlier, mirror reality to this one, where it was possibly Michael who rebelled; but, Dean, with creative thinking, caged alternate version of Michael in his head; but, Death seems to be suggesting that resurrecting Lucifer is the key; in all honesty, I think Death is actually a villain in disguise buying time for some reason and for some purpose, but God is just simply unconcerned. Supernatural on The CW; next episode is tomorrow.

I'm also catching up with the new Charmed; so far, in this the first 5 minutes, a very good episode.

And, episode 3 of Burden of Truth is tonight, in Canada, but The CW has it this summer; described as a pivotal episode.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By dshipp17

Midseason of Burden of Truth in Canada, last week; heading into episode 5; also, season 2 will be premiering in the UK this week; The CW gets season 2 this summer.

Sam was able to talk Dean out of Death's plan, but, for how long, on Supernatural on The CW? Catching up with last week's episode of the new Charmed series; they started with something from an ancient Greek artifact possessing someone who then walks out of an antique store with this stolen item, just as the clerk trusted him, by mistake, to go and answer a phone call; and, then there's this week's episode.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Movie infinity war

Tv show young justice

Book Hickmans avengers

superman52445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie: Dark Knight

TV Show: Breaking Bad

Book: idk but i want to buy hobbit book xd

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By dshipp17

Burden of Truth episode 1, Season 2, starts on Universal tonight in the UK. Also, I'm so happy for Kristin Kreuk on her being nominated Best Lead Actress by the Canadian Screen Awards.

A new episode of Supernatural on tonight on The CW and, after skipping a week, the New Charmed series. It just got a second season for the same reasons that I like it, I was genuinely surprised that it ended up being so good; but, still catching up with the most recent episode; just been a bit sick for accidentally ingesting contaminated tap water for about 8 days, until I started to put 2 and 2 together and became a chemist/detective again, earlier this week.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By dshipp17

Burden of Truth, Season 2 will be heading into crunch time, tonight, for viewers in Canada; in the UK, sort of just starting Season 2; but Season 2 will be on The CW this summer. Supernatural and Charmed are on break for a couple of weeks at The CW; one of the Charmed sisters is now fighting against the dark side, trying to keep from converting to the dark side.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chungking Express or An Angel's Egg, Venture Bros, and Dune(just the first book).

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By dshipp17

Season 2 finale of Burden of Truth is tomorrow in Canada. Around episode 4 in the UK. Season 2 is coming to The CW this summer. Kristin Kreuk has been nominated for a Canadian Screen Award for Burden of Truth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cb3fdda884d4
deactivated-5cb3fdda884d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Movie: Blade Runner
  • TV: Black Mirror
  • Book: The Inheritance Cycle
dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By dshipp17

Supernatural is tonight; last week, alternate realm Michael died at the hands of the local nephilim. I have to finish this week's charmed, but, so far, Harry was laughing off Angels, Heaven, and God?

Possible good news for Burden of Truth coming up; most likely to be true, based on what happened last year; I'm so happy; currently, it's live in the UK.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Movie: Ravenous not the French one

Show: Preacher

Book: Frankenstein

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terminator 2.

M*A*S*H or Star Trek: TNG, depending on my mood.

The Bible.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By dshipp17

So happy hearing that Burden of Truth, Season 3 is in the works; Season 2 finale is around now in the UK and coming to The CW this summer; Charmed getting new show runners and direction for Season 2 and I'm so excited to see where things go; and Supernatural series God/Chuck may be making another appearance on Supernatural next week to contend with the Nephilim who killed alternate realm Michael a couple of weeks ago.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By dshipp17

The Canadian Screen Awards show, with Kristin Kreuk for Burden of Truth; Season 3 coming and Season 2 coming to The CW this summer.

No Caption Provided

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just in: Season 2 of Burden of Truth set to premiere on The CW on June 2, 2019.

Jake, the Nephilim has apparently atomized Mary Winchester and can't bring her back; he then obliterates the box that was intended to hold Michael; Sam and Dean know not to mess with Jake; one more angle is lost, but Jake has created more; and Charmed is back from a long break tonight.