What is the strongest military Texas can defeat?

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The state of Texas is teleported next to the country of your choice. Texas mobilizes its national guard and has access to all military facilities within its borders. Texas gets absolutely no aid from the United States and all alliances are ignored for this war. Who can Texas beat in a sudden conflict.

Scenario 1: Texas is invading.

Scenario 2: Texas is defending.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This sounds like it belongs on Reddit.

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsuper: I thought you could also post battles here.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamkid23: I was just saying this seems like a Reddit type question.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It can probably defeat Georgia, Albania, maybe Egypt.

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened: Egypt has over 100 million people and a lot of tanks. I doubt Texas can defend against them.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamkid23: lol...Texas is home to the U.S. first cavalry. If we are including military installations, Texas is the most mechanized force on the planet. They also have a giant air force base as well.

darkeryoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nobody murica lose wars not win

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsuper: basically spacebattles asks such type of questions too

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay...it is going to take me some time to sort through the numbers exactly, but Texas guard forces, plus the forces of a combine 15 Army and Air Force bases, plus civilian gun ownership and militia training, on top of farm land, road infrastructer and oil production...assuming no forward deploymenthmeaning they are teleported next to their opponent?

Texas could realistally take any individual country on the planet, with only a few being a real threat. For example, invading China or Russia may be an issue, but not insurmountable. Those countries don't jave the ground forces to actually compete with them, however China's numerical advantage might be an issue...except they have no way of deploying them all at once, and the Texas forces will be far better fed and trained to the point of probably 15-1 or better attrition rate for infantry troops alone. I don't think you guys understand well armed Texas is, and how much of the U.S. military is stationed there...plus their national guard forces.

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
RedHood_JayTodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RedHood_JayTodd

As someone who was stationed in Texas for a couple of years, I can tell you that Texas is a formidable state on its own and if it were a country, it would have one of the most powerful economies and militaries in the world. They have so many military bases (such as Lackland and Shepherd, which I was stationed in both), their own Air and Army National Guard units, oil production, lots of open land and familiarity with terrain, and a heavily armed civilian population and militia groups. I’m not going to bring up numbers, but there’s only a small number of countries in the world that the Texas Armed Forces and civilian population wouldn’t be able to defeat outright , like maybe China and Russia obviously.

If Texas were invading, the list of nations that can stop their invasion grows to include countries like Vietnam, Brazil, South Korea would definitely give them serious issues from the get go. But if Texas was being invaded, it’s possible maybe only Russia, China and NATO would be able to successfully invade and occupy Texas, assuming that Texas and the invading nation are right next to each other, almost like a border war. But even if those listed invading countries and/or coalitions had all of their available resources and manpower ready outside the borders of Texas waiting to invade, Texas will definitely not go down without a fight. They are very formidable on their own and without the rest of the US to aid. Even countries like China and India will find it difficult to steamroll the Texans that easily.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Decaffeinated

Texas' economy ranked in the top 20 globally.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60eee22feddcf
deactivated-60eee22feddcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao at Texas being a threat to Russia or China.

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay...it is going to take me some time to sort through the numbers exactly, but Texas guard forces, plus the forces of a combine 15 Army and Air Force bases, plus civilian gun ownership and militia training, on top of farm land, road infrastructer and oil production...assuming no forward deploymenthmeaning they are teleported next to their opponent?

Texas could realistally take any individual country on the planet, with only a few being a real threat. For example, invading China or Russia may be an issue, but not insurmountable. Those countries don't jave the ground forces to actually compete with them, however China's numerical advantage might be an issue...except they have no way of deploying them all at once, and the Texas forces will be far better fed and trained to the point of probably 15-1 or better attrition rate for infantry troops alone. I don't think you guys understand well armed Texas is, and how much of the U.S. military is stationed there...plus their national guard forces.

Texas has very limited anti-air defenses and most of its military aircraft are obsolete and unarmed trainer planes and fighter jets. Texas also has very few if any main battle tanks although it does have Infantry Fighting Vehicles.

There is a 0% chance of Texas successfully invading Russia or China even if they bordered them. As a matter of fact, both of those countries would steamroll Texas if they were the invaders although they would suffer casualties. Texas cannot successfully invade any country that has both a larger population and area than Texas has. I think the strongest country Texas could resist invasion from is a nation like Israel that has a modern military but not enough people and resources to actually occupy Texas.

Lukude6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lukude6

Texas would almost beat all countries save for Permanent Five, India, Pakistan and North Korea. The U.S bases in Texas have intercontinental ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, surface to air and surface to surface missiles that belong to the United States armed forces that carry conventional and nuclear warheads. There are nuclear bombs in Texas military bases. Texas will have access to destroyers and aircraft carriers and 5th generation jets that is located in the states bases. Basically Texas would have armed forces that has many nuclear warheads and advanced military technology. The only state that have more military power than Texas is California and New York that hold more strategic importance to the U.S since California is close to China and Russia.

The nuclear in Texas makes this unfair plus the 5th generation fighter jets and destroyers.

TH

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Paytience

@jamkid23: Bruh, what are you talking about? Texas is home to the U.S. first cavalry, the U.S. first armored division, and a massive amount of our land based missile systems, as well as an F22 squadron.

They literally have armor and air superiority over every single country on the planet that isn't the U.S. China and Russia have zero operational advantages over them. Texas holds a logistic and production over russia, and a massive ground armor advantage over china. Neither country competes with their air power.

Avatar image for deactivated-60edc896a263d
deactivated-60edc896a263d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60f05fef5f816
deactivated-60f05fef5f816

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't post anywhere so I can't get to my post limit..

so I have to spam here. sorry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukude6:I forgot about nukes but I don't think Texas even has 5th generation fighter jets or destroyers or submarines or carriers. Remember, they only have what is within the state boundary and not anything else from the federal government. That actually means Texas cannot even use its nuclear missiles because the method to control them and point them at a target is out-of-state (and with the president).

Most of Texas' navy is just gonna be what the coast guard has in stock which is not much besides simple gunboats.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Paytience

@jamkid23: No other country outside of the U.S. has a bluewater Navy so the point is moot. Texas has nukes and 5th gen fighters. The first of our F22's were deployed to Texas.

Also, that point is moot as well, since no other country has a functional.5th gen squadron outside of toke forces without avionics support; even if Texas has 4 to 4.5 gen fighters, they would be heads and shoulders above any peer apponents without allies.

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Texas only has a $247 billion manufacturing industry, there are many countries that have a larger industry than that (for reference, China's industry is worth $9 trillion while Russia's industry is worth $1.301 trillion in PPP). Texas also won't have a logistical advantage against many countries since it is a state embedded in the greater USA and isn't used to working by itself (although it will do better than many other states).

Geez, based on the comments here, you would think the entire American military is based out of Texas.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An army of ants

bruhmoment6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 bruhmoment6  Online

Texas solos the earth

The IMC

The galactic Empire

Everything

Avatar image for redhood_jaytodd
RedHood_JayTodd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Texas is being underrated and overrated simultaneously.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Serbia

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers