What is the scariest/creepiest thing you've ever experienced in person?

hotcheetojuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hotcheetojuice

Not counting things that are already meant to scare you like horror movies, haunted houses, and nightmares, what are some things irl you may have seen or heard out in public, or in your house that scarred you for life?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kyrees

i've seen a man turn his extreme fantasy fetish to reality and his terrifying endeavor to continue it.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

The very first time I saw someone get stabbed just a few feet away from me while going home.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dbc884ab14f4
deactivated-5dbc884ab14f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One time coming back home from Cali, saw a car flipped in the middle of the road and all the passengers that were in that accident were literally losing a limb from their bodies. It was so disturbing to watch.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The grin on my Dad’s face whilst he whips me with his belt.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finding my brother dead in bed, all blue/purple in the face do to the blood when flipped over, cold. A sight I won't soon forget.

You get frantic for EMS, but in your head, you already know there is nothing to do.

Zachary_Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicvine mods.

Dogzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

The grin on my Dad’s face whilst he whips me with his belt.

I literally lol'd.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one time i went down near a creak with a old railroad over it, i thought nothing of it since brain dont work so well. i saw a noose on the side of the railroad and i was like"man thats rude, tieing a rope to the railroad.." and cut it off. as soon as i done that, i heard a bone rumbling shout and scream. i ran and never came back there.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My dad's last few years were terrifying. I don't think I've ever experienced such constant elevated stress before. If I have, it was certainly of a different, more palatable variety.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Yassassin

Dude tried to bust in my house when I was 12 and home alone. Scared the living sh*t out of me.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A person without eyes and nose. Was able to talk and hear but its was just eerie seeing someone like that.

Avatar image for the_thereminist
The_Thereminist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Thereminist

Had my eyes duck taped & my hands zipped tied, put in the back of an SUV & was taken somewhere where an unknown number of men proceeded to beat the shit out of me, but they were nice enough to give me a ride home afterwards.

Kids...Don't do drugs! Or at the very least don't ask for a front when you know damn well your ass is broke & you ain't got no prospects.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eaa273f735bc
deactivated-5eaa273f735bc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A drunk guy at one of my old jobs put his hand down one of those food shredder/garbage disposal things in the sink while it was running. His hand wasn't hurt that badly but it was still pretty scary and he was screaming, a lot

saugacomix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You wanna see some creepy shit? Check this out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SyIvwHNapA&t=129s

DaywaIker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when i was a kid a plane crashed near my house. i remember one guy went flying out like superman about 30 feet above me. making a high pitch squeal like a pig. i didnt see it but some neighbors did. he landed 100 feet down into the back windshield of a parked car.

i saw him before they took him away. his brains were splatted all over the back seat. his eyes and mouth were wide open like he saw the most terrible thing in his life. there was a giant brown stain on his pants. i think he soiled himself.

walking through my neighborhood you saw body parts all over the place. like I saw a torso in a tree. I think it was lady maybe one of the flight attendants. her pants were brown cause she soiled herself.

i can remember the smell of jet fuel and roasting dismembered bodies. now im afraid to fly. ive never been on an airplane in my life.