#1 Posted by Comiclove5 (1304 posts) - - Show Bio

That has a Superhero in it?    

#2 Posted by TazzMission (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont know any hero ones but.... what the heck 

how did hellen keller burn herself? 

by asnwering the iron
#3 Posted by Phorqe (2148 posts) - - Show Bio

"Did you ever hear the one about Superman and Wonder Woman? Superman's horny as hell and he's flying around Metropolis and he spots Wonder Woman sunbathing on the roof of the Justice League of America. Superman figures that he can swoop down and fuck Wonder Woman without her even realizing it because he's Superman right? He's faster than a speeding bullet. So he swoops down and fucks her and he's gone in a flash! Wonder Woman gets up and says 'what the hell was that?' And the invisible man says, 'I don't know but my ass is killing me.'"
  From the movie Hollow Man.

#4 Posted by Omega-Mekix (625 posts) - - Show Bio

A journalist just got this huge promotion and is having a big party at his new office, which is so high up you can see most of the city. During the party a friend of his says "For your promotion I'll give you this gift." The man holds up a little pill. 
"What does it do?" 
"If you swallow the pill and drink some beer you can fly."
 "That's impossible." 
"I'll show you" said the man. He shallows one of his pill, drinks some beer. And jumps out of the window. When he is close to the ground he imidently swooped from the ground back to where he jumped out.
"See told you it would work"
"Alright I'll try it." the promoted man says. He shallows the pill, drinks some beer, and jumps out of the window. When he gets near the ground he keeps falling until SPLAT!

Hour later police are investigating the scene and one cops say "Damn it, Superman is at it again."  

#5 Posted by Battalion (1515 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Omega-Mekix (625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Battalion: Dang, I didn't know British people would be so interested in the Dark Knight

"Sorry Joker, I don't think you will be back."
#7 Posted by Agent Buttons (12460 posts) - - Show Bio
@Statman said:
"

how do you stop a rape from happening? 

you just say yes

"

ha
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
#8 Posted by defaultdefaultdefault (16426 posts) - - Show Bio

it involved Superman, Wonder Woman and the Invisible Man.
only superhero joke i know, and thats everything i can tell you about it.

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
#9 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phorqe said:
" "Did you ever hear the one about Superman and Wonder Woman? Superman's horny as hell and he's flying around Metropolis and he spots Wonder Woman sunbathing on the roof of the Justice League of America. Superman figures that he can swoop down and fuck Wonder Woman without her even realizing it because he's Superman right? He's faster than a speeding bullet. So he swoops down and fucks her and he's gone in a flash! Wonder Woman gets up and says 'what the hell was that?' And the invisible man says, 'I don't know but my ass is killing me.'"   From the movie Hollow Man. "

LOL, I love this joke.
#10 Posted by TazzMission (5765 posts) - - Show Bio
@Secret Turchin Man said:
"@Phorqe said:
" "Did you ever hear the one about Superman and Wonder Woman? Superman's horny as hell and he's flying around Metropolis and he spots Wonder Woman sunbathing on the roof of the Justice League of America. Superman figures that he can swoop down and fuck Wonder Woman without her even realizing it because he's Superman right? He's faster than a speeding bullet. So he swoops down and fucks her and he's gone in a flash! Wonder Woman gets up and says 'what the hell was that?' And the invisible man says, 'I don't know but my ass is killing me.'"   From the movie Hollow Man. "
LOL, I love this joke. "

lmfao
#11 Posted by leonkarlen123 (8815 posts) - - Show Bio

@phorqe: that ome is hillarious. Lol i heard it when i was 7

#12 Posted by kidchipotle (15763 posts) - - Show Bio

Knock knock

Whos there?

Beak.

Beak wh---BEAK-CAUSE I'M BATMAN!

#13 Posted by deathstroke512 (1050 posts) - - Show Bio