What is the funniest story to come out of one of your dnd games?

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm curious as to what stories all have about D&D

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always wanted to play but never have.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so one time me and a couple of friends were going into the ultimate dungeon of chaos(best name in the world i know) and we came across a whole vampires(4 in total). so me(a bard) my friend josh(a bard) my other friend Thomas(a bard) and Keith(a Barbarian) all roll for a fight. i roll for talk but i get a six. i say" oh great sexy pires of vamps, please let the bard squad by the cave" i ask and i get immediately fireballed into a ball. josh rolls and gets a 8 and says" my friend bardison didnt ask right, but i can treat you alright vampire prince*Wink*" then he gets immediately fireballed with me.

Thomas flirts with the vampires while Keith sneaks(a damn 20 lmao, sneaky barbarian) and sneaks up to be behind some. thomas says(btw he plays as a female bard, dont ask why)" ohh my sweet billy, once though help me with my strings?" he asked them, falling for it, one gos to help him where i(bardison) wacks it up cross the head with my drums. i got critical damaged and killed it, only to die from rat poisoning a few moments later(a giant poisoned me, long story.). the other vampires went to go and attack them only for keith to kill them all in a combo attack. so there we are, my dead body, three bards and a barbarian in a cave, all alone, to find out the object we were searching for was in the mountain ABOVE the cave.

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

awshucks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The pie romancer.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was a jester with a rubber sword and a feather duster. I tried to stick my rubber sword up a giants' arse but I rolled a critical miss. I accidentally cut the giants pants off and he shat all over me and ruined my feather duster.

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump