What if Your Avatar,hated character and favorite character as babysitter trio of jack jack?

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gokluma

What if your favorite character,your Avatar and your hated character as babysitter trio has to keep Jack Jack in check while also keeping him happy for a month while the rest of the incredibles are off having a vacation. Kari McKeen briefs each of them on what to expect, so they aren't going in completely blind.

all of them will get paid 200 bucks with coupons to get free food,items & etc from Walmart/Target/Sams club lasted a year by the end of the month.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larfleeze will create avatars for him to play with. Constantine will create illusionary worlds for him to play in and my hated character will be his toy and his bait and be used as a tool.

When Larfleeze tries to steal all the reward money and coupons, Constantine trickes him out of everything.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@spareheadone: You didn't actually say who your hated character is.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma: What are you even talking about?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma: Favorite Character: Frank Castle (Punisher): He wouldn’t really waste his time with a meta baby for two hundred dollars, or coupons... and he may have been a dad at one point, but the only thing he’s giving is advice on how to take care of an infant.

Hated Character: CW Oliver Queen (Green Arrow): Like above wouldn’t really care, but knows a thing or two about Meta humans so with enough knowledge he can prep something for Jack-Jack to keep him comfortable.

My Avatar: Saitama (One Punch Man): Would honestly get annoyed faster then he did with the mosquito in his first season on the second episode. However since he’s offered money, and coupons... HE WOULD ABSOLUTELY APPRECIATE JACK JACK, and take really good care for him. He would then proceed to One Punch monsters for Jack- Jack’s entertainment. And afterwards would continue to shop at the local Market with all the coupons and money he received as payment.

Outcome: Chaos as the three are completely different people with different goals... However they can pull if off.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepunisherfan: Good point and i guess now this is like a crazy humorous crossover

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fav Character:Thanos,I don't even wanna know what he will do,but there was one issue where Thanos gave Gamora a doll lol.

Hated character:DCEU Lex Luthor:He'll probably try to make Jack-Jack a weapon.

Avatar:Othinus:Don't know a lot about her,only thing I know is that she is pretty arrogant,don't know how that will work out for Jack-Jack.