what happens on a girls 18th birthday that makes her suddenly physically attractive?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm talking purely physical attraction here. I was watching an episode of The Sopranos, and in the comments someone said Meadow looked hot, and everyone jumped on him for being a pedo. I did some googling, and she was 20 at the time of the filming of the episode. Since women coat their face with a layer of make-up, her appearance will be the same from about fifteen to her late 20's.

Of course, talking to young women is a trying experience. But i'm talking physical attractiveness here. I just find it funny that women apply 9 coats of make-up, and starve themselves in an attempt to look the same as they did when they were a teenager, yet men do mental gymnastics in an attempt to claim that they don't find teenagers physically attractive. If you don't find grade 12 broads physically attractive, that just seems gay to me.

Bardockdiaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheWatcherKing
No Caption Provided

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you guys aren't getting it. virtue signalling in 2017 is making me sick. you can't say an 18 year old girl is attractive, but at the same time, you can't say anything about muslims, even though they still marry literal children over there. the mental gymnastics of liberals is too hard for me to follow. women will go out of their way to shame movie actors for dating 20 year olds, but they'll defend to the death islamic refugees turning europe into a backwards hellhole

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
deactivated-599632ff76068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on. You already know why.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necronn- said:

Come on. You already know why.

i literally don't. is it sincere, or are people just terrified to admit they're attracted to young women?

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
deactivated-599632ff76068

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#13 wildvine  Moderator

Yeah this is creepy and bait-y. Just gonna... yeah.