Avatar image for echostarlord117
#1 Posted by echostarlord117 (5616 posts) - - Show Bio

The Stupendous Wave

Most Star Wars Viners dislike Star Wars YouTubers. I'm curious what your opinion is on him.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
#2 Posted by echostarlord117 (5616 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by ShootingNova (25691 posts) - - Show Bio

I've noticed his videos, but I haven't checked them out. I'll look at this one later.

#4 Posted by BB_Ryder (626 posts) - - Show Bio

What's to dislike ? If It was a VS channel I'd get it, even though I find it silly to get so worked up on them. But this guy is just what ifs and explaining things to casual viewers

#5 Posted by sXe619 (544 posts) - - Show Bio

He's very knowledgeable and good at explaining things. Though I don't necessarily agree with all of his rankings, I do still like him.

#6 Posted by ZzScoperz (11 posts) - - Show Bio

He once ranked Jaina above Anakin as one of the most powerful Skywalkers, so he's hit or miss at times

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca9389143922
#7 Posted by deactivated-5ca9389143922 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of his videos seem to be of him saying the same thing in different ways for 5 minutes straight.

#8 Posted by StellatedColt (917 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of his videos seem to be of him saying the same thing in different ways for 5 minutes straight.

Agreed. Though I feel like most Star Wars channels are like that. Very repetitive...

#9 Posted by Iron_Tiger (437 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this guy the dude who talked about the various Lightsaber gems and blade colors?

#10 Posted by Chronicplane (9181 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him, though as others have said his videos can get very stale and repetitive. Haven't checked out his new series as of yet.

#11 Edited by Aka_aka_aka_ak (3211 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him as a news source but not for entertainment. He has the most paradoxical voice, boring yet hilarious.

@iron_tiger Most Star Wars YouTubers have done that at some point, TSW has probably made a dozen different videos on lightsaber colours.

#12 Posted by Cronos753 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

The only Star Wars youtuber I actually like is The Lore Master, since he gives interesting and detailed explanations about Star Wars history from both the Legends and Disney continuities, and doesn't show bias against either canon.

#13 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18324 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not a BIG deal but this guy's voice and the strange way he enunciates everything just annoys me. I've watched a few things by him and even if WHAT he's saying interests me HOW he's saying it makes me want to turn it off. I'm sure he's doing the best job he can...and for free...so I don't hold it against the guy, but how I feel about it is how I feel.