What do I Text Back Thread

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Raffels

We've all been there, we're in a text convo and we get a text we don't know how to respond to. When you do respond you wonder if you said to wrong thing, but now you can't take it back, you already pressed sent (FML).

I want to gather all the experience of this site and get the best responses for the text we received.

For best results the person should post the last text recieved and some of the text that led up to it including your own. Then the members of this site can help you come up with the best response or if you want to say something already but you don't know if it's the right thing to say, we can let you know if that's a good idea, or to say something else.

Rules:

This is not for making joke comebacks. More serious conversations please

Be aware of site rules on cursing and sexual content so this thread doesn't get locked.

Good detail please

Please don't spam this thread and start letting your side conversations get out of hand.

Edit: Also social media messages count in this thread too, Facebook, Twitter Etc.

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A friend of mine gets this females number from his work. He wants to ask her out.

He texted her not to long ago:

Friend: "So what do you like to do for fun?"

Her: "I like to just hang out with my boyfriend."

Was the best response just to ignore and talk about something else and try to ask her another time? What should you do when someone brings up they're in a relationship.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By JakeN7

@raffels said:

A friend of mine gets this females number from his work. He wants to ask her out.

He texted her not to long ago:

Friend: "So what do you like to do for fun?"

Her: "I like to just hang out with my boyfriend."

Was the best response just to ignore and talk about something else and try to ask her another time? What should you do when someone brings up they're in a relationship.

"Friend of mine."

No Caption Provided

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should just reply:

"Is there anything that he doesn't like to do that you do?" and then make your move.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raffels: ..wait, did you make this thread so we could help you cheat on your wife?

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

A dick pic. Chick's love dick pics.

Just ask Brett Favre.

No Caption Provided

Raffels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Raffels

@illuminatus: HaHaHa no way dude that's my friend message that I'm trying to use as an example for everyone. I'm the luckiest man in the world, I married way out of my league (I didn't have to mention I'm married)… I made this thread because it can be fun if people help each other out…. I would actually hope other people start posting their own messages for advice.